The Gangleader's Little Princ...

By dprincess684

What happens when one day when you were going back home from school like any normal days when suddenly you ge... More

The Gangleader's Little Princess
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64

CHAPTER 23

17.3K 467 108
By dprincess684

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUYS WE HIT 5K READS ON THE GANG LEADER'S LITTLE PRINCESS. THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW GRATEFUL I AM OF EVERY EACH ONE OF YOU READING THIS BOOK. THANK YOU SO MUCH. 

A really tall blonde girl came and sat beside Jason. One word, gorgeous; she had the body and height of a model. I swear if she audition for Victoria Secret she'd easily get in. Her perfect complexion, plum lips and all those features girls wished for, she had it all that caused me to drool over.

"Hi daddy missed me." She whispered in a really sexual tone while I gave them both a questioning look.

"Daddy? Daddy?" I looked back and forth at both of them. "Jason is your daddy?" I pointed my finger at her then him.

I looked at them back and forth, then the two boys standing behind us. I mouthed 'daddy' in questioning form, scrunching my eyebrows. The two male looked baffled at my gesture and looked at each other.

"I think we two should leave." James nodded in agreement with Marcus's suggestion.

"Yeah, we'll be right outside the door. Ummm... have fun bro." I frown looking at their retreating back. Why did they leave me here with them? I feel like third wheeling right now.

"So daddy, how have you been? Missed me?" She squeaked in a really high pitch making me flinch.

"Kayla, stop." Jason tried to remove her hands which had been caressing his chest since the moment she sat beside him. "Let's not do this." She giggled moving her hand southwards until her finger made contact with his pants zipper.

"Kayla....."

"Oh! daddy, why you acting so innocent suddenly? Don't you want to make me scream your name like last time." Before they start doing something more inappropriate for my eyes I raised my arm and wave it like a girl trying to get her teacher's attention.

"Oh! Hey there little girl, didn't see you there?" Usually girls my age hate being referred as little girl but me I'm jumping in happiness internally because this is the first anyone has called me that since I hit 10. Somehow I always looked mature than all the kids my age that they treated me like an elder person and I hated it.

"You keep calling him daddy. Why so?"

"Because he is my daddy."

"Really?"

"Yes not just mine probably all the girls who work here."

"But... but how's that possible?"

"What do you mean?"

"You look the same age or maybe a little older than him. So how is it possible unless... unless..." I look at Jason in a horrid look. "You shameless person. How could you? You were married all this time and didn't even tell."

"What? What makes you think that?"

"She called you daddy which only means you are married to her mother."

"Just because she called me daddy it doesn't mean I am married to her mother."

"Then why would a young woman call a male daddy unless that man is married to her mom, the person who fertilizer their mother's seed or adopted her."

"You don't know?" His lips twitch in amusement.

"What?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"You don't know about daddy kinks, do you?"

"Daddy? What?" Instead of answering my question he just chuckled and ruffled my hair. I swat his hand annoyed.

"Who are you by the way girly?"

"His sister." Jason looked at me with raised brows which I returned with same gesture.

"His sister? I never knew you had a sister, Jason." He opened his mouth but before he could let out any sound, the boys entered the room.

"They're here." I was puzzled for a moment when the boys stood beside and behind Jason while the leader himself smooth out his jacket and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

I gawk at every single one of them and they all had serious expression.

"Hello gentlemen." A tall dark skinned man enter the room with three more men and the bad guy we encountered when we first stepped in this room.

"You're late, Lorenzo. You know how much I hate waiting." Jason spat with so much venom, my head snapped towards him to check if the words really came out of him. 

"I was just busy with some other stuff." The man raised his hand in surrender and sat in front of us.

"If you were busy with other stuff why the f*&k did you call me? You should have checked your schedule properly before arranging an appointment with me. You know how much I hate tardiness."

"Chill, mate. It won't happen again." Jason rubbed his face sighing in annoyance. He laid his head on the headrest before throwing a dirty look at him.

"Did you bring it?"

"What about you? Did you bring my stuffs?"

"Don't answer my question with another question." Jason growled slamming the table making everyone flinch. The man gesture his followers with his head, they opened two bags full of cash. I gasped at the amount of greens in front me. Marcus and Logan checked the notes properly before nodding their head at Jason, then he gestured at James and Johnathan. The two instantly move forward and opened the cases which were filled with bags of powder and guns....

Holy shit! Are those real guns? No way. Lorenzo's men checked the  products properly before taking the bag with them.

"Well it wasn't that much of a hassle dealing with you as I expected, Jason Miller." Lorenzo smoothed his blazer crossing his legs.

"If you pay me right without being a b!+ch then there's no trouble at all." Jason cracked his neck then laid his head spreading his arms on the headrest. I was busy examining Jason's features I didn't notice that someone's eyes were on me.

"By the way who's this new chick beside you?"

"None of your business." Jason tried to reply calmly but he failed because he had clenched his jaws and in fist.

"Well she looks like fresh meat. Where did you find her?" Meat? Meat? What do you mean meat? I'm a human girl.

"Stop poking your nose in other's business unless you want me to take back the deal. I seriously hate nosy people." Jason snarled at the man leaning towards him.

"C'mon you can't blame me, she looks like a delicious treat. If you don't mind shall we make another deal tonight." The Boys became alert after Lorenzo announced that.

"Name a price, I'll give it you and you give me the girl." Jason looked at Lorenzo blankly while I started sweating like a pig. I'm scared, what if Jason really sell me to this man? How will they treat me? I doubt I'll have the special treatment there as I get with the boys, you can see it in their eyes what kind of person they were. Just when I was deep in my thoughts I heard a sinister laugh.

"That was one good joke, Lorenzo. But this girl ain't for sale, she isn't some product in the market that you can buy." His amused expression in a deadly one in just a quick motion it kind of scared me.

"Oh! Jason don't be difficult man, if you don't want to give her away then what about for a night. I'll pay you whatever amount you wish if you let me play with. Damn I'm getting hard just imagining my hard d!*k inside her beautiful---"

Before Lorenzo could finish what he said Jason leaped over him like an angry lion. Kayla who had been sitting beside Jason getting ignored by everyone finally made a run out of the room with a deadly screaming. I don't know if some screws in my body were loose or my mind isn't functioning properly because even in this deadly situation I was sitting on my position just staring at them as if I was  watching national geography in my house.

Lorenzo's boys made a run for their boss' protection but before they could even touch Jason's hair; Logan, James  Johnathan and Marcus had gripped all of them in headlocks. Lorenzo's face was now covered with blood some of his men were struggling to breath as Jason's boys had them trapped in headlock.

"I thought finally I will have one decent meeting without using guns but guess I was wrong." Jason took out a gun from his back pocket and aimed at Lorenzo's head. His eyes were widened and body was shivering in fear.

"Goodbye Lorenzo. It was not so fun dealing with you."

One

Two

Three

He shot three bullets in his head. I whimper a little at the loud noise and the lifeless body. Jason turned around to look at Lorenzo's men who looked shocked by the sudden loss. A pack is always guided by their alpha but now that the leader has gone, the team is just lifeless like their boss.

"I'll give you two options. 1) you join my team or 2) you company your so called boss to hell." The man who had tried to abuse a girl earlier scoffed.

"What makes you think that we will join your gang, Miller? I rather die here than be your puppet." Jason gave him an evil smile and looked at others.

"Is that how everyone thinks? Do you want to die with these two when you can live on and keep making money by working for me." Lorenzo's men gave it a thought before agreeing to Jason's proposal. The man who opposed was in pure disbelief.

"You traitors, how could you? Even after whatever boss did for you." The man yelled while Marcus forced him to kneel down.

"Any last wish?" Jason as he readied himself to shoot the man. Instead of answering him, the man spat on Jason's face causing anger to raise. Jason wiped his face with a bittersweet smile before shooting all the bullets in that man's head.

After finishing with the man Jason massaged his neck moving his head in circular motion. Me? I was just there starstruck looking back and forth at the two dead bodies while Jason was loosening his muscles in his all glory. I gulped in fear looking at Lorenzo's body, it gave me chills like some kind of horror movie.

"Clean this mess before getting out." I was snapped by the commanding voice. Jason looked at me with soft gaze before offering his hand for me  to hold it. Timidly I moved my hand to held his, my body was shivering because of the scene that just happened ago. I felt a light squeeze on my hand, I looked up to see Jason giving me a warm smile before pulling me out of that deadly scene.

As walked further away from the cabinet, Jason pulled me closer wrapping his arms on my body.

"Don't worry princess. As long as I'm alive no one will hurt."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225 27 27
It's a story of a boy. Who was just in his high school. But his life was not normal like others. Soon He got transferred in his father's friend's s...
329K 8.2K 28
Annaliese always craved a family. She desired a warm father, caring brothers, a loving mother and adoring sisters. Maybe even a dog or a cat. But, th...
82.7K 1.3K 28
You where a normal girl who was popular and kind to everyone. One day you where walking home and you felt as if you where being watched. Then everyth...
Abducted By dummyboi_writer

Mystery / Thriller

13.3K 187 17
We all think we're average. We think there's nothing special about us. But, what if I told you that there was someone who thinks differently? Somebod...