Lost And Found

By bamanejb

Denise is searching for a miracle to get rid of a heartbreak.....she soon finds one.....Sam, the church boy w... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapters sixteen and SEVENTEEN
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Twenty Nine

AUTHORS NOTE

85 9 0
By bamanejb

Dear Reader....
It feels so good to be back again with yet another story.....this one in particular has been tugging at my heart for quite sometime so i just decided to let it out.......most of what is in here is based on real life stories.....testimonies with characters inspired by real people, so yeah, most of what is in here is very real......this story made me laugh, cry and realise a lot as i typed....it was almost as if it was my "therapy session" yes it is Christian, and i encourage everyone to read it....
what makes it Christian for me is not the lives of these characters but the message in these pages......i was inspired to write this most especially for young people going through tough times.......and for families yet to heal from losses and feuds.....i hope this story speaks to you in a special way, if it does, please leave a comment, and if you need help or advice i am more than willing to avail myself and dedicate my time to helping.... I'm not a preacher or anything, I'm just a girl who's learning a whole new definition of 'love'. Pardon the mistakes as you read.......but you should know, like i always do, i will post as frequently as i can just so i don't kill you with suspense......enjoy this one.......

Love, J.b Bozie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 102 25
When Samuel finds himself lost and incapable of facing his problems and the whole lot of insecurities he'd built up from childhood, he comes to reali...
1.6K 34 19
A look into the life of a teenager. This young one believes that her life is leading her towards nothing spectacular. However, she just might be may...
Sweet Tears By Lily_V

General Fiction

76 2 14
This is a story that everyone never imagined to happen. The story line couldn't be expected. A story of a girl with her friendship and family, everyt...
132 6 11
Two Boys Find Peace In Each Other When They Find Out They're Soulmates Ones A Bad Boy With An Attitude And The Other A Softy Who Desperately Needs So...