|| Musical Oneshots! || X Rea...

Af Hamil_Trash33

Welcome! I originally did Hamilton oneshots but now am expanding into more musicals, but I will still do Hami... Mere

Lin Manuel-Miranda x Reader
Lafayette x Reader
Alexander x Reader
Hercules Mulligan x Reader
Aaron Burr x Reader
John Laurens x Reader
Thomas Jefferson x Reader
Daveed Diggs x Reader
James Madison x Reader
John Laurens x Reader
YTStar Aaron Burr x Reader
Lafayette x Reader
Alexander x Reader
Peggy X Reader
Philip Ham Ham X Reader
Aaron Burr (Sir) x Reader
Alexander x Reader
John Laurens x Reader
Merry Christmas!
Lafayette x Reader
Pro Ice Skater!Alexander x Fan!Reader
Quick Update
{ John Laurens } *Request*
Hercules Mulligan x Reader Pt 1
Thank You/Update
{Thomas Jefferson}
Meet The Co-Author!/Update
{Request} George Washington
Update/Question
{Requiem-DEH} Evan x Conner's Sister! Reader
{BMC Michael Mell} x Squipped! Reader
{Michael Mell} x Squipped! Reader Pt 2

Alexander x Reader

1.6K 33 8
Af Hamil_Trash33

This.. this was unbelievable. The world is depending on me to save it.

A unknown object is heading towards the earth. As of right now, all I know is that I am the only one that can stop it.

If I fail, then we lose the home that we call earth. I'm pacing back and forth, holding back tears as Alex walks up to me.

"It's going to be okay, we will make out of this." Alex says then he starts singing.

'This may be the day that we die, inside we still stay alive.

We'll make it out okay, I know.. we can save the day. Live the life once again and we'll be okay.

The world is relying on us, so we all can live another day and prove our worth.

Because in the end we all know we can't throw away our shot!'

Everyone was singing along, and I just let the tears fall. Alex pulled me into an embrace. His shirt was getting stained with my tears but he didn't seem to care much.

"Shh, it's going to be okay soon. I promise.." He still managed to make people happy.

I think the bigger problem I'm facing is if I'm not able to win this, we don't survive this. All the people of the Earth are dead. Their lives count on me. And if I fail I need to make sure Alex knows how I feel about him.

After a few moments I pulled away from Alex's hug, I smiled a little. Then he walked off to give me some space.

I roamed around the location we were at it was made of crystals that seem like you could break. In the center there was a map, viewing how close the object was. I had 3 hours.

I didn't even know where we were, but it felt so familiar. I kept looking at the map, hearing murmurs all around me.

'I hope nobody is talking about me because I'm not even sure I can save everyone!' I thought I was thinking this but I was screaming it aloud without my acknowledgement.

I was on my knees again, crying. Alex ran to me and comforted me, saying calming things into my ear.

I calmed down, and in that time I was thinking. I have to be strong for everyone. If I'm not strong, everyone will just lose hope.

I've regained my composure and I asked Alex to follow me. Somehow I knew this place like the back of my hand.

"Where are you taking me Y/N?" He asked.

"You'll see," I told Peggy about what I was going to do and I never heard the end of it.

We walked until we got to this beautiful balcony, I stood there until Alex was standing in front of me.

"Listen Alex-" He interrupted me.

"I have something to say as well." Alex said, but giving a gesture to continue.

"As I was saying, throughout these past years. I've began to admire you very much. I understand you may not reciprocate my feelings or like someone else. But I need you to know this now before I go." I took a deep breath and yelled. "I really love you Alexander!"

Alex's face was startled, I was blushing like a madwoman. I began to regret my choice and started to walk off.

He then grabbed my hand and pulled me to his chest. "A-Alex?! What are you..?"

"You didn't let me say what I wanted to confess." His voice was a bit deeper saying this. Hey I'm not saying I didn't like it!

"Ah, sorry about that. What were you trying to say?" I ask in a whisper tone.

"I was going to confess the same thing as well but it seems you have beaten me to it." He's now talking into my ear? Gosh, this man is going to be the death of me..

"All I'm trying to say is, I love you Y/N L/M.." I was about to say something but then he cupped my face and kissed me.

In my head I was screaming, but I obviously returned the kiss. I've been waiting and dreaming all of those years for this!

After a moment because of the stupidest thing we call oxygen we had to pull away. We smiled at each other then left to join the others.

We talked alongside each other about many things, this and calmed me down about I was about to face but I knew I had to face this alone.

We returned to everyone and I got everything together, the person who told us about this said I will know what to do when it approaches me.

I hugged Alex, and I hoped it won't be the last time. I waved to everyone else.
"I'll see you all soon.."

I walked out of the only safe zone we have. As told I walked to the location where the object would be heading to.

It was in sight, it looked beautiful I'll give it that but I knew it was dangerous and I needed to stay alive and save the world so we can live another day.
(The Hamilton song references)

I knew inside my heart we could live another day. The object was in close range, all of a sudden I appeared in a white dress and wings?! It's like my body took control of me, I could only watch what was going on.

I fought long and hard, feeling the pain when I got hit a few times. I wasn't going to give up, I must live for the world! For Alexander!

...

5 hours have gone by, it was late night now and I won.. I was in tears. We actually won.

I walked back in pain and opened the doors. There was everyone, in worry until they saw my face. Peggy was the first to run to me.

"Y/N!! I knew you would be okay! Oh no.. you're hurt. Here let me treat your wounds.." She had me sit on a table to treat the wounds.

I began looking around and there was no sight of Alex. I decided to ask Peggy. "Hey where is Alex?"

Peggy smiled at me and whispered into my ear. "Don't tell him I said this buut--"

"Y/N!" Alex ran down the stairs, almost tripping at times. I giggled as I got up, my legs feeling very sore.

Before I could fall he caught me in his arms, setting me back on the table. "I'm assuming we won, well considering I'm here to kiss you."

"Yes we did- wait wha-!" I was cut off by his lips crashing onto mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, this moment felt so right.

You could hear cheers and clapping from everyone. How did I deserve them?

Alex and I pulled away from the kiss and he lifted me up bridal style and spun me around.

It was pretty late so everyone went to separate rooms where I had to guide them too. After everyone was most likely already asleep, Alex asked me something.

"Is it okay if I sleep with you?" I choked on my breath. My cheeks grew hot then I tried replying.

"I-I mean I don't mind. That's up to you!" I say, hiding my face in his chest.

He chuckled and asked me to guide him to a room.

This room felt very familiar. There was another balcony and you could see the stars just perfectly.

Both of us weren't that tired so we went to the balcony. Alex let me sit in a chair he pulled up. I was looking up at the stars until I turned around to see Alex there with a bunch of flowers.

"Y/N L/N, will you do the honors of becoming my girlfriend?" Alex asks sweetly.

"Yes! Of course I will!" I get up, and push away the pain to hug him.

"I love you Y/N.. forever and always.."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

13.4K 429 44
HIGHEST RANKS: #1 in BEMORECHILL #1 in DEAREVANHANSEN WARNING: This book is really outdated and cringe. It was my first story on Wattpad, however...
112K 1.6K 32
This is just a book of Hamilton x readers Requests are open.... I am allowed to decline ideas so don't get offended. I will do fluff or mild kissing...
230K 4.2K 71
Title says it all. (This book is completed, and requests will no longer be taken. Thank you!)
1.7K 34 7
As the title suggests, this will be a book filled with Hamilton oneshots. There will be AUs, sickfics, and all kinds of other prompt ideas that I hop...