Bad Girl In Disguise (SAMPLE)...

By angiewuuuu

{Highest Rank: #21 in Teen Fiction, #1 in Comedy, and #10 in HighSchool} THE LAST 20 CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN REMOV... More

F O R G E T
S C H O O L
P R E T T Y
E S C A P E
J E S S E
A N G E L
P A S T
H O N E S T
F R I E N D S
L I T T L E
T R O U B L E
F A C A D É
C O N Q U E R
S T A Y
L I G H T
Y O U R S
R U M O U R S
C O W A R D
M I N E
B R A V E
I G N O R E
B R O K E N
S T O R Y
P H O B I A
B U R N
G L O W
B E A U T Y
R E M E M B E R
P E R F E C T
F A L L I N G
P U N S
B U L L Y
U G L Y
L A U G H
C H E A T E R
D E S E R V E
S A V I O U R
A N Y M O R E
H A P P Y
A W A Y
NOT AN UPDATE
N O T E S
S P E C I A L
L A S T
F A N A R T
S P E C I A L # 2
R E V E A L
S P E C I A L # 3
P L O T T W I S T
Just For You!
I Never Expected This!
Free Goodies For Cookies!
Get This Book For Free! (Limited Time Only)
Party!!
Last Day To Get The Free Book!
In 3, 2, 1...
Tomorrow!
Ready, Set, Launch!!
We're Live!

K A R M A

47K 1.3K 408
By angiewuuuu

Jesse's P.O.V

People say that karma hates them, or that karma is a bitch. But that is just because they do bad stuff and karma comes to bite them back in the ass.

People don't get what being a bad girl is. It doesn't mean that you become a criminal. Or that you be deliberately mean and hurt people.

Being a bad girl inside for me means that you aren't afraid to express yourself. You don't like rules? Then you tell that to the world. You don't hide yourself.

Ironic, isn't it?

People that fake being bad people just to look cool always has karma biting them back.

Now, I'm just hoping that karma won't hate me. I may be faking at being good, but it's still fake.

:

School can go to hell.

Lucas came to my house again to drive me to school. The warning in his eyes and the mischief playing on his features stop me from protesting. This snitch is going to get it.

Someday. Karma is going to bite him in the ass.

As soon as we arrived in school, Lucas is cornered by 4 cheerleaders, including the Queen Bitch herself, Claire.

I stifled a laugh at their flirting. Their batting lashes look like an epilepsy attack.

"Hi Lucas," Claire drawled, sidling up to him. Lucas hid his discomfort well and I gotta' give him some credit for that.

"Claire," Lucas nodded curtly. The 3 other cheerleaders giggled and surrounded him. They remind me of sharks circling around their prey.

"Are you free this afternoon?" Claire said, her voice pitched higher than usual. One of the cheerleaders stroked his broad shoulders and he squirms uncomfortably.

"Actually, I am going to spend my afternoon with Jessica," Lucas says casually. My head snaps toward him and I glared. Claire, who just noticed my presence, sent an icy and poisonous look.

"Jessica Marks?" she says, complete with a sweet-as-sugar smile. I wave mockingly.

"Yes. She is going to give me a tour of the school," he says. My middle finger twitched. I school my features into a poker face.

I don't care how annoying he is, but I am not a snitch. If I am, then I would be a hypocrite. And I hate that.

"I could give you the tour," Claire says, winking and rubbing his chest. She gave him a seductive smile, and I cringe at what she is implying.

"I prefer to have the tour with Jessica, actually," he says, smirking at my way. The mishievious glint in his eyes did not escape my attention.

"Fine with me," Claire says with a murderous glare my way. "Tell me when you're free another time?"

"Sure, sweetheart," Lucas says sarcastically. Claire didn't seem to get it and sauntered away with her giggling followers, looking pleased.

Oh, how I love sarcasm. The smart relish in it while the idiots struggle to understand.

Lucas grins smugly before turning the other way. I resist the urge to roll my eyes.

Good girls are polite.

:

Lunch time. My favorite subject ever. I get to eat food and not absorb any more useless information. I love lunch time.

I sit in my usual table in the corner with a plate stacked with the delicious pizza the cafeteria is serving. It's a miracle how I don't get fat.

I chew on the cheesy goodness in silence, thinking of the night I want to have. I just got my fake ID and I plan on using it.

The sound of a chair scraping and a body sitting down on it snapped me out of my thoughts.

I look up and see Lucas.

He has his signature smirk playing on his lips and mischief glints in his eyes.

I raise an eyebrow before saying, "You know I'm not giving you the tour, right?"

"Are you going back on your word?" he says and I freeze. I hate people that go back on their word.

"I'm a busy girl," I say with a shrug.

"Yeah? Busy sneaking out to clu-"

"Shut up!" I cut off. Thankfully, the corners of the cafeteria are usually ignored. No one seems to have heard him.

"Alright. I'll strike a deal with you," he says. "I won't tell anyone about your actions and in exchange- "

"No I won't sleep with you," I cut off. He lets out a laugh before shaking his head.

"Get your mind out of the gutter," he said with a wink. "In exchange, I want a friend."

My eyes widen in disbelief. Just a friend? There has got to be a catch. He wants something else.

"Yeah? Claire and her convoy are much more than happy to be your 'friend'," I say sarcastically. He chuckles but shakes his head.

"I don't like her. She probably has a dozen STDs already from the football team," he says, cringing in disgust.

"And how do you know if I don't have any STDs?" I taunted. I am not about to admit my inexperience in that department.

"Of course you don't. You're a good girl." He winked. I scoffed.

"Fuck you," I say, flashing my middle finger for a split second. No one is paying attention.

"Language," Lucas scolds, his eyes dancing with laughter. I take my last bite before walking out of the cafeteria.

I shake my head at the bad boy. He is up to something. Why hang out with me? I'm a nobody and I make sure of it. He could be friends with anyone else in the school. Why me?

Maybe because he saw me that night in the club. I press my fist to my forehead. He is never supposed to have seen that side of me. No one is supposed to see it. But he caught me. And now I am facing the consequences.

"Wait up!"

I roll my eyes but keep walking. I let my feet take me to my locker. I almost jog away from Lucas.

Before I could turn the corner to my locker, his hand grabs my shoulder. I felt him jerk my body backwards and my back hits his chest.

A chest made of granite. I wince in pain.

"It's rude to walk away, you know," he chides. I struggle against his grip, using a technique I learnt. But he anticipates it and he keeps my hands from thrashing around.

"Let me go!" I half-shouted. Lucas chuckled before covering my mouth with his hand. I almost bit off his finger.

"Not until you show me around," he says. His gigantic hand is holding my wrists so I couldn't shove him off.

"Why are you so desperate for a tour, out of all things?" I ask, my voice muffled. Genuine curiosity got the best of me.

"Just do it. Pretty please?" he says, batting his lashes and pouting. He's putting on his puppy face.

"Fine. But don't you dare threaten me with exposing my shit anymore," I say. He smiles like the cat that got the milk.

"Alright. Let's go," he says, releasing one of my wrist but dragging me by the other. The bell rang and saved me though.

"Nope. Lesson time and I cannot skip or their going to put me in detention," I say with a cheeky grin. I yank my wrist out of his grip and proceeded to my next class.

"Like you've never skipped class before," he scoffs. Lucas reaches for my hand again, intertwining our fingers.

It sent butterflies to my stomach. The warmth of his caloused hand. Our touching palms made my skin super sensitive and I could feel the valleys and creases on his skin. I pull away, but he takes it back.

"Lucas."

"C'mon Jesse," he says. I stiffen at the name before remembering that I did allow him to call me that.

Jesse is a very tomboy name. It sounds tough. It is all I want to be. Tough and strong. But I'm not that person at school. At school, I am weak and quiet. So my name at school is Jessica.

"If my mom figured out that I was in detention..." I trailed off. I would be doomed. The perks of being known as the good girl is that people don't put rules on you. They think 'She's a good girl, so why need rules? She'll behave.'
Thats what my mom thinks. Detention will ruin that.

"Don't worry about it. Ms.Taylor loves me. I can ask her a favor," he says. I sigh and let him drag me away this time.

:

It's nighttime already and I'm just about to sneak out. I'm wearing a black tank top with jeans and boots. I'm carrying a leather jacket, my fake ID and some cash.

I sneaked my way to my bike hidden near the gigantic oak tree I used to climb down.

"Someone's a bad girl."

I almost shrieked. A shadowy figure is leaning on my bike. But the voice that came from it just made me annoyed.

"Are you stalking me, Lucas?" I asked, my voice quiet. My parents are asleep, but I am not taking any chances.

"Nope. I'm just passing by," he says, stepping out of the shadow. "But now, I'm wondering where you are planning to go."

I smirked. I waved my fake ID in front of his face. He cocked an eyebrow.

"To get a tattoo and possibly get drunk out of my mind."

:

A/N
Hey guys!

Isn't Jesse a bad girl? The beggining of this chapter was kind of hard to write since getting my message across in the right words is so hard! But the karma and being a bad girl part is what I believe in. It's okay to disagree.

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed! Any suggestions for the story? If you spot typos, please tell me!

Stay awesome,

Angie

:

Word count: 1644

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 264 35
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...
3.6M 76.8K 73
"What's your problem?!" "I am jealous, okay?! I don't admit it but I hate it when you talk about someone else. I only want you for me" Sebastian sa...
4.9M 109K 65
Hailey Summers. I knew she was gonna be a problem for me the second my eyes fell on her in the school hall way that day. I didn't know anything abou...
306K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...