Guns N Roses One-Shots (vv ga...

By Tylerandjosh1

Because I am trash. Smut and fluff. Request stuff. iiii]; )' More

Hangover (Slash/Axl)
Comfort (Slash/Izzy)
Rocket Queen (Slash/Axl) SMUT
Drunk (Izzy/Duff)
Nightmare (Axl/Steven)
Play with me (Slash/Duff) SMUT
Paradise City(Axl/Izzy)
Don't leave me (Duff/Steven) SAD
Wanna have kids? (Duff/Slash)
7 Minutes in Heaven (Steven/Duff)
Flirt (Slash/Axl) SMUT
Bikers (Duff/Izzy)SMUT
November Rain (Slash/Steven)
Feels (Izzy/Axl)SMUT?
Feels Pt2(Axl/Izzy/Duff)SMUT
Fifty Shades Of Grey(Slash/Duff/Izzy)SMUT
Make you feel good (Duff/Steven) SMUT
I'm his 'boyfriend' (Izzy/Duff)
Fanfiction(Axl/Slash/Izzy)SMUT
The Jungle, Baby (Slash/Axl)SMUT
Fireworks(4th of July Special;))
Every Rose has it's Thorn(Axl/Slash)
Help me(Slash/Axl)SMUT
Dr. Feelgood (Slash/Duff)SMUT
I'm not wearing any clothes(Duff/Axl)SMUTISH?
Fat Axl/Hurt (Slash/Axl)SAD
Electric Feel (Slash/Axl) SMUT
FanfictionPT2(All of them)SMUT
Bass Players do it Deeper (Duff/Axl)SMUT
Don't hug me, I'm mad (Izzy/Axl)
You could be mine (Axl/Slash)SMUT
I want you(Duff/Izzy) SMUT
What the hell (Red/Munky/Jo/Fieldy)
Let's find wood(Axl/Steven)
Let's find woodPT2(Steven/Axl)
Let's find wood PT3(Duff/Slash)SMUT
Let's find woodPT4(Axl/Steven)SMUT
Cornshucker (Duff/Axl)SMUT
This I love (Duff/Slash)
Forgive me(Izzy/Steven)
My Joker (Axl/Slash)SMUT
Cum On Feel The Noize (Axl/Duff)SMUT
Vodka (Steven/Duff)
Vodka PT2(Slash/Axl)SMUT
Not in this lifetime (Duff/Slash)
Shy Boy(Axl/Izzy)SMUT
Terminator (Duff/Axl)SMUT
PDA (Slash/Duff)SMUT
Baby, You Ready To Play? (Axl/Slash)SMUT
The End (Slaxl) SAD
A/N See Ya!

So, ya like coffee? (Slash/Axl)

4.5K 79 99
By Tylerandjosh1

A/N

Coffee shop AU where Slash is super nerdy and Axl's a bad boy and they meet at a coffee shop and Axl realizes he's in love with that nerdy guy oh no.

AKA some fluff because I just pounded you all in the ass with that smut last chapter so here take fluff *throws steven at you* 

~Munky

~

"So, I'll see you later, yeah?" The redheaded bad boy smirked at the girl who handed him his coffee. "Keep the change, doll." 

Axl Rose. That boy was trouble and everyone knew it. He was also hot and everyone also knew that. Including him. He had a charming smile and a smirk that could drive anyone wild, even the straightest man alive. He always wore a leather jacket and bandana, wrapped up with some shades and too many necklaces. That was Axl Rose.

Saul Hudson aka Slash. He was the sweetest boy in the world. Cute poofy hair and always cozied up in the coffee shop on 5th Avenue with a cute sweater and a cup of coffee. He always smiled his shy little grin and always, always blushed. He wore nerdy glasses and soft cozy sweatshirts. He was the most politest person in the town. That was Saul Hudson.

The girl at the counter was blushing like crazy, her pretty blue eyes followed Axl on his way out of the coffee shop. When the door closed, the girl squealed and jumped up and down.

"Saul!" She grinned at the cutie who sat in one of the tables in the far right corner, nose buried in the book To Kill A Mockingbird.

He looked up and rolled his eyes, laughing.

"He talked to me!"

"I heard." 

"NO! You don't understand! He talked to me! AXL ROSE TALKED TO ME!" The blonde girl giggled at the shy boy.

"Calm down, Krissy, it's just a boy. He acts like that with all the girls." Slash chuckled, grabbing the mug of coffee and taking a sip, watching his friend let out a dreamy sigh, not caring what Slash said.

"He's gorgeous, don't you think?" Krissy leaned against the wooden counter, grinning stupidly at Slash.

 Slash shrugged.

"I guess."

~

The next day, Axl came back again, strutting up to Krissy who gave Slash, who was sitting in the same spot as yesterday, a huge grin. Slash shook his head.

"Hello, darling." Axl smirked, leaning against the counter facing Krissy and the cash register. "I'll get the usual."

"Of course!" Krissy chirped. "You can have a seat if you'd like, it's kinda early so the coffee still needs to be brewed, is that okay?" 

"Absolutely, doll." Axl smiled sweetly and looked around the empty coffee house.

Slash was intently reading, ignoring the fact that Axl was staring at him. He didn't look up, until he felt someone sit across from him. He didn't dare look up. 

"How are you?" 

Slash didn't reply, not knowing what was going on. He then realized this person was talking to him. He finally set down his book gently, shyly looking up to meet the bright green eyes of Axl's. 

"O-oh, you're talking to me?" Slash didn't know why he was so nervous all of a sudden. The piercing gaze of Axl made him nervously bite his lip, which Axl found attractive.

"Well, there's no one else in here besides you, is there?" Axl smirked, folding his hands and setting them on the soft oak wood table. 

"Uh, no?"

"Exactly. So, how are you?"

"Um, I'm good. You?" Slash chewed on his lip, hands in his lap, nervously playing with  a loose string from his soft gray sweater. 

"I'm doing grand." Axl replied, not breaking eye contact which made Slash nervous.

After a couple moments of silence, Axl shook his head.

"How rude of me." Axl stuck out his hand, "My name is Axl."

Slash hesitantly shook Axl's hand.

"Saul, but people call me Slash."

Axl pulled his hand away and started laughing. 

"Slash?"

"Yeah."

"But-" Axl pounded his fist on the table, cracking up. "Look at you! You look like a soft flower and they call you Slash?"

Slash frowned, face burning in embarrassment.

Axl noticed and stopped laughing. He cocked his head to the side, observing the shy man.  

"I'm sorry, doll. That was rude of me." Axl lowered his voice to a soft hush, eyes softening and reached out to touch Slash's hands that were laid on the table.

Slash's heart stopped at he felt the warm hands engulf his. Axl's hands were rough and calloused, but touched his soft and gently. He looked away, blushing some more, hiding his small smile behind his poofy curls.

They sat like that, hand in hand, until Krissy coughed, hand on her hip and a smirk on her face.

The two boys quickly jerked their hands back, giving the lady a nervous grin.

"Am I interrupting something?"

"U-uh, no darlin'. Nothing." Axl smiled nervously, flustered in the face as he tried to play it cool. Krissy grinned, the shot a smirk at Slash who looked down at his feet beneath the table.

"Here's your coffee, hun." 

Axl nodded a 'thank you' and stood up.

"See you around, Saul." The redhead smiled as he walked out the door, sipping his coffee.

~

"He's totally into you!" Krissy squealed to Slash while wiping down the counters and getting ready for the day's work.

"You really think so?" Slash blushed, sitting on one of the bar stools in front of the counter, spinning on it like a kindergartner. 

"Of course! Did you see the way he blushed? And he was NERVOUS! Axl Rose? Nervous? NEVER!"

Slash was about to object, but Krissy shooed him away and motioned for him to go and sit, striking a 'act natural' pose just as Axl walked in with a smile. 

"Why, hello darlin'." Slash heard Axl say in his deep and fucking sexy voice. God, Slash couldn't believe he was actually starting to have feelings for him. "Darlin'? You gonna say hello back?"

Slash looked up, bewildered. Axl was calling him darling.

"S-sorry, I thought you were talking to Krissy." Slash stumbled over his words as he gazed up at Axl's pretty emerald eyes.

"No need to apologize, cutie." He winked, then sat down across from him. Axl was wayyy more confidant today. He called Slash cutie! 

"Here ya go, Axl." Krissy set down a coffee concoction with fluffy whipped cream on the top and 2 straws. "The coffee machine isn't working, Slasher. You'll have to wait for a while for your coffee." She winked, then strutted away. 

Axl smirked at Slash, not saying a word or touching his drink. Slash looked up, tilting his head.

"What?"

Axl just kept smirking. 

"This wasn't planned, was it?" The redhead was grinning a goofy grin. Slash's heart leaped out of his chest.

"Uhmm, no?" Fuck.

"Sureeeee." Axl bit his lip and winked, reaching for his coffee and taking a sip. "Mmmm."

"Don't rub it in my face." Slash snorted, watching as Axl exaggerated his drinking, trying to annoy Slash with the fact that he had to wait for his coffee.

"Aren't you gonna join?" Axl asked, playing with one of the straws he was sipping at, eye brow raised.

Slash looked confused.

"Yenno, drink. That's part of the plan, isn't it?" 

Slash stayed silent, a red blush creeping on his tan skin.

"Oh, come on, Saul. I'm stupid, but not that stupid. It's obvious the coffee machine isn't broken. The plan is to pretend it is so then, being the kind gentleman I am, I'll let you drink mine, hence, the two straws." Axl leaned back on his chair, obviously impressed at himself for figuring all that out. 

"Shit. Didn't know it was that obvious." Slash giggled, pushing his glasses up to keep from falling off his nose. 

"Language, Saul." Axl laughed in mock shock, "Didn't know a doll like you could possibly swear!"

"Fuck you." Slash mumbled, taking one of the straws and sipping the warm coffee, glaring at Axl.

"Maybe later." Axl winked, licking his lips then stood up, pushing the drink to Slash. "Have the rest, babe. I have errands to run. See you tomorrow, Saul."

"It's Slash!" He called out after the redhead. 

"Sure it is." 

~

A/N

ITS SUMMERRRRRRRRRRRR

Which means.... More time for fanfics;)

Get ready for some more kinky threesomes you naughty kiddos asked for.

REQUEST STUFF OR AUS OR ANYTHING CUZ I GOT NOTHIN GUYS AHHSEFOCHWIL AWOQXWZIOWO ZO

I love you guys so much. Remember, you're amazin' darlin'.

~Munky ;)))))))))))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 875 25
Trans Axl Story. - 𝗦𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗔𝘅𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹? - 𝙈𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮, 𝙮𝙚𝙨. 𝙈𝙮 𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙤...
73.7K 498 37
you must be real horny if your here... don't worry, I gotchu 😼 *also revised on AO3 at sannelovestee*
9.9K 80 14
This story is just solby, I will take requests like once a week and I'll try to post every two days. There will be: fluff, angst, and POSSIBLY a tiny...