All Grown Up

De haycat1998

Hey guys! If you're a new reader or fan I love you so very much! But please read Being Louis Tomlinsons Daugh... Mais

All Grown Up
Baby steps and Tours
Our last day of freedom
Birthday goal!
Traveling and teething
Long days
Doctors Appointments
Important Please Read!
Football Games
You did it?
A little massaging is all it takes
hey
Birthing Plans
Family Cookouts
Gender reveal!
Award Shows
Why us daddy?
I want Mummy!
Thank You!
Can we have a dog?
Ask The Author!
Questions and Answers!
I Care
Braxton Hicks Or Labor?
I don't want to leave
The Easter Bunny Came!
cheating
It hurts
darcy is back
I'll miss you
GOALS!
Bullying
I don't feel good
Will you still love me even if I'm sick?
Don't cry mummy I'll be okay
a mistake that could have ruined everything
Dreams
Authors note! Please read!
Jacobs coming home
Who helped Deliver?
My tummy feels tingly
Jacobs Day
Authors note
Ask the Author
On the road again
Authors Note
Birthday boy!
PLEASE READ AND RESPOND

Interveiws

1K 21 3
De haycat1998

*Haleys POV*

Today makes a month since the incident. Logan is playing football again and he loves it. I have a bump already it's small but it's noticable. We have an interview to go to so the fans can know the latest about us. Everyone's going. Well except Autumn and Dustins kids they are all sick. 

"Mummy, mummy, mummy!" Jacob yelled as he ran in. 

"Yeah baby?" I asked. 

"Daddy said that we can tell people about the baby today!" He cheered. 

"He's right we are! Are you excited?" I asked.

"Yeah! Can I tell them?" He asked. 

"Maybe." I said. 

Jacob nodded his head. 

"Logan!" I yeeled.

"Yeah?" He asked. 

"Can you rub my stomach? It hurts really bad." I said. 

"Yeah lay down and I'll be right back with the lotion." He said. 

I nodded my head and laid down. 

"Hey everyones coming over so we can follow each other." Said Darcy. 

I took in a deep breath and nodded my head. 

Logan walked in with the lotion. 

"Can you sit up for a second?" Logan asked. 

I nodded my head and sat up. Logan sat down and helped me lay back down. 

"Jacob never made me feel as sick or cause this much pain." I said. 

"Hey it'll be okay." Said Logan. 

He got the lotion and started rubbing my stomach. 

I whimpered. 

"Babe are you sure you don't want to go to a doctor?" Asked Logan. 

"I'm sure. He said that it's normal." I sighed. 

"I hate seeing you in pain and not being able to do anything to help." He said. 

"You do help alot by taking care of Jacob and doing things like this for me." I said. 

Just then there was a knock at the door. I groaned. 

"Jacob come back here! You can't open that door anymore." Said Darcy. 

Jacob ran through the room laughing. Darcy chased him. They let everyone in. 

"Hey. Are you okay? You look like you're in a lot of pain." Dad asked. 

"I am. This baby is putting alot of preasure on my left side." I said. 

"How long?" Asked dad. 

"All morning." I said. 

"Shh grandad mummy hurting." Said Jacob as he went over to dad. 

I laughed and snuggled into Logan. 

"We need to get going." Sighed mum. 

"Are you guys announcing today?" Asked Autumn. 

"Yeah." I said. 

I got up and slipped my shoes on and then followed Logan to the car. He was getting Jacob into his seat so I just got up front. The whole ride was silent, well except the sound from Jacobs leapfrog. (kids toy my little cousin loves these things)

We got out and went inside. 

"Hey guys nice to meet you! I'll be your interviewer! Well I got to go but I'll see you on stage in about two minutes." She said. 

We smiled and thanked her. 

"Mummy there's alot of people." Jacob whispered. 

"Yeah but all of those people out there love you." I said. 

"Stay with me mumma." He cried into my shoulder. 

Yeah he's never been good with big crowds. He always has me or Logan with him at all times. 

"Jakey you'll be with us on the stage." I said. 

"No mumma." He cried. 

I sighed. 

"Jacob come on bub. It'll be okay. It's just like at home but you're talking to a new person." Said Logan as he took Jacob from my arms. 

"B-but theres those people too." He cried pointing out to the fans. 

"They won't talk to you bub and if they do me and mummy the whole time." Said Logan. 

"Okay." He sniffled while rubbing his eyes. 

"Hey if you're good we'll get you a new game for your leap pad." Said Logan. 

"Really?" Jaob asked looking at Logan. 

"Yeah we need to get mummy a few things on our way home." Logan chuckled. 

"Okay." Said Jacob. 

"And here's one direction, mini diretion, their families and Jacob!" The interveiwer exclaimed. 

We all walked on stage.

"Hi! How are you guys today?" Asked the interveiwer.

"Great!" We all beamed.

"That's great! So any news you guys want to tell us?" Asked the interveiwer.

"I'm going to be a big brudder!" Jacob exclaimed. 

Everyone gasped. The interviewer looked at me and Logan to see if he was telling the truth. 

"Really?" She asked. 

"Yeah, I am a month as of today." I said. 

"Hey Jakey? Tell the interveiwer what you told me, mummy, and Aunt Darcy last night." Said Logan. 

"I want a baby siter so I can be a good big brudder and protect her." He said. 

"Just like daddy eh?" Asked the interviewer.

"Daddy a big brudder too!" Jacob confirmed. 

We all laughed. 

"So mini direction, we were told that you guys have three new videos coming out which one's first?" Asked the interviewer. 

"We are wanting it to be brave. We wrote that right after Haley gave birth to Jacob. It's basically about how we want each other to be brave and fight through our struggles in life, and well the fans too. We want them to be strong and not affraid to be who they are. I think it'll be a great video." Said Chance. 

"Sounds great! Is Jacob in it?" She asked. 

"No. We wanted him to be out of the public eye. He will only be going to interviews and such." Said Logan. 

"I understand the public eye can be a bit much for Jacob." Said the interveiwer. 

We nodded our heads. 

"So Autumn and Dustin where are the famous Malik triplets?" She asked. 

"My grandmas. They were all sick so we thought it would be best if they stayed with my grandma so they don't get worse with all the germs going around." Said Dustin. 

"I see. Okay now here's a question for One Direction!" She said. 

Dad and the others all sat up. 

"So how is it going away on tour with the kids being grown up and four of them having kids on their own. And Lou how do you feel as a dad to leave Haley here while being pregnant?" She asked. 

"Lou want to go ahead and answer that one?" Asked Liam. 

"Uh sure. Well the first time she was pregnant I will admit I was scared. There are tons of risks for the mother and baby with her being only 15 when she found out about it. This time though I am still a little scared, but I know Logan will take good care of her. She has been having a lot of pain lately though. Which worries me but her, Autumn, El, and all the other mums tell me it's nothing to worry about. But yeah being a father and seeing your pregnant daughter in pain is hard to watch." Said dad.

I hugged him. "It'll be okay dad. I love you."

"Love you too." Said dad. 

The interveiwer and crowd awed. 

I went back over to mine and Logans seat. 

"And as for us and leaving our kids on their own will always be scary because they are our babies. But you have to let them grow up and take on responsiblity. And if they ever need anything they can always call or talk to any of the mums." Said Zayn.

"Logan and Haley are you ready for a few questions?" Asked the interviewer. 

"Sure." We said. 

"Okay first one. Do you think Jacob will be Jelous when they new baby gets here?" She asked. 

"I hope not." I sighed. 

"I don't think he will, he knows that the baby will need us a lot more than what Jacob does. Right now he's excited to have another little one running with him." Said Logan. 

"I see. Okay next question. What do you guys want the baby to be?" She asked. 

"A boy." Said Logan. 

"I thought we talked about a girl?" I asked. 

"Jacob needs another boy to play with." Said Logan.

"Okay, well I'm siding with Jacob. I want a girl really bad." I said. 

"So she can be your little dress up doll." Logan snorted. 

"But baby girl clothes are so cute! Come on you even had a soft spot for this one outffit at the store telling me we should get it when we don't even know what it's going to be yet." I said. 

"Did not." Logan laughed. 

"Daddy!" Jacob exclaimed turning around on Logans lap to face him. 

Logan put a hand onJacobs back so he wouldn't fall.

"What Jacob?" Asked Logan. 

"You are lying! You and mummy says it not nice to lie." Said Jacob. 

"Reasons why we don't teach you stuff mummys boy." Said Logan. 

"Mummy daddys being mean." said Jacob. 

"Come here baby." I laughed. 

Jacob giggled and climbed onto my lap resting his head on my chest facing Logan. He stuck his tounge out at Logan making us all laugh. 

"Isn't that cute. Okay next question, how has this pregnancy been compaired to your pregnancy with Jacob." She asked me. 

"Uhm well with Jacob I wasn't in that much pain or had that much morning sickness. So I'd have to say that this pregnancy is already the worst." I said. 

"So if you could choose your pregnancy would you perfer the one with Jacob?" She asked. 

"Yes." I said. 

"Okay next question, this ones for Logan. How do you help Haley with the pain?" She asked. 

Everyone looked at Logan. 

"Well for starters now that we have Jacob I take care of him most of the day when I don't have practice and when I do Darcy helps out with him. Oh well today right before we left she was in a lot of pain I rubbed her stomach. That seems to settle it down for a bit and a heating pad or hot water bottle." Said Logan. 

"Which I'm very greatful for. I don't know how I'd do it with out you. Thanks babe." I said kissing him. 

"You're welcome." He smiled kissing me back. 

"Can we ask Jacob a question?" She asked. 

I looked down at Jacob and then over at Logan. "Is he sleeping?" 

"Faking it. Whatch. Jakey we're getting the new game for your leap pad." Said Logan. 

"No way! Really?" Asked Jacob as he sat up pushing off of my stomach. 

"Ouch Jacob. Be careful." I groaned. 

"Sorry mummy." Said Jacob. 

"It's okay, wanna answer a question for the fans?" I asked. 

"Mhmm." He said nodding his head. 

"Okay Jacob, what is your favorite thing to do with mummy and daddy?" Asked the interveiwer.

"Da place where mummy and daddy sing! I sing too!" He exclaimed making the crowd laugh. 

"No football like your daddy?" Asked the interveiwer.

"Yeah only when mummy plays. She don't play now cause it could hurt da baby." He said. 

"Awe thats so cute! Well that's all we have time for today. Thanks again for coming!" Said the interveiwer. 

"Thanks for having us!" We all said. 

Hope you guys like it! Three votes to start the next chapter and three comments? I love to see what you guys think it really is a motivation for me! And please keep me in your prayers I have my back doctors appointment on Thursday. It's a two hour trip so I'll ost likely be working on my next chapters!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.1M 58K 103
Just a love story... ♥ (this was my first fanfic... I wouldn't do it if I were you)
218K 12.3K 60
*COMPLETED* **Warning: It is my first EVER book, it's not at all perfect and is mostly unedited. I'm slowly editing it. Read at your own risk.** Harr...
39 0 36
Hey guys! This is my first story i hope you like it 🌷🌷 This is all about a girl fall in love with bad guy. I'm bad in English but i try my best It'...
7.3K 845 13
@iamlegallyniallswife asked me to write a sequel to Superheroes from Niall's point of view, trying to date when you can read people's minds. Here it...