The Makeover (Magcon Boys Fan...

由 leesuh

Hailey Reneé is now 16 years old. But when she was 14, the boys now in a group called Magcon would bully her... 更多

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10- Part 1
Chapter 10- Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17- Part 1
Chapter 17- Part 2
Chapter 17- Part 3
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note
Authors Note- New Cover
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Authors Note
Chapter 37
Authors Note- Very Important
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Authors Note- About The Story
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
Story Info
Sequel Date
Sequel

Chapter 15

118K 2.2K 2K
由 leesuh

"Hailey?"

I pulled away from Jack faster than the speed of light and turned to who said my name. It was... my ex boyfriend. Crawford Collins. (A/N hahaha plot twist. Bet you didn't see that coming. You know that guy WeeklyChris aka Chris Collins? Yeah. Crawford is his hot younger brother.)

"Crawford?!" I almost yelled. I hadn't seen Crawford since we broke up, and that was during my first year of modeling.

"Yeah, it's me. I haven't seen you in ages."

I got out of the pool and wrapped my towel around me, giving him a hug.

We didn't break up because we wanted to. He had to move since him and Chris got famous, and I had to travel across the country every week for fashion shoes. It would've never worked.

"How have you been?" I asked.

"Good, good. What about you?"

"Good. Great actually. Except for the fact that I got hit by a car and lost my memory. I don't know how I remember you..." I awkwardly laughed.

Flashback

"I can't believe you're finally mine. I've been in love with you since I saw you." Crawford smiled at me. I giggled and blushed.

"I always thought you were cute." I smiled.

"Cute? I'm just cute? What about sexy?" I laughed as Crawford pouted. I pecked him on the cheek.

"Okay, you're sexy" I laughed.

"Then I should get more than a kiss on the cheek!" Crawford protested.

"Only if you can catch me!" I jumped up and readjusted my sundress, beginning to run to the other end of the park.

"Oh it's on!" Crawford ran after me.

I laughed and screamed as he began to catch up to me. I was never the best at running.

Suddenly, a pair of hands snaked around my waist and lifted me into the air.

I screamed and laughed as Crawford pulled me up, then set me back down on the ground. We just stared into each other's eyes for awhile, letting the time pass.

"I think I'm in love with you" I whispered.

"I know I'm in love with you" And he smashed his lips into mine.

End of flashback

And that was when all of my fans shipped 'Hailford' or 'Crawly'. We haven't talked since.

"I'm glad you remember me. But I want you to know that I still have feelings for you and-" Crawford was cut off by an angry Jack.

"I think you should leave now. Hailey's my girlfriend." Woah, did he just call me his girlfriend? AWWWW! He's being all cute and defensive!

"Sorry man, I didn't know. I'm not trying to steal your girl. I'll leave. Just know I still love you" Crawford walked away with his head down, his eyes looked glossy.

"Who's he?" Jack asked. He must've not heard the whole conversation.

"My ex boyfriend Crawford Collins." I answered. Jack saw that I didn't want to talk about it, so he didn't push it. I wasn't going back in the pool, so I dried off my leg and put my cast back on.

"LETS GO BACK TO THE ROOOOOM!" Jenn screamed.

"AHHHHH!" Anthony screamed and jumped on Rebecca's back and Rebecca began running to the elevator.

"I guess we're leaving" I chuckled and grabbed all of my stuff.

"I guess so" Jack smiled and we walked hand in hand back to the hotel room.

_______

We all went to the girls hotel room and I went in the bathroom to change. I took off my soaking wet bathing suit and set it in the bath tub.

I changed into a pair of black cheerleading shorts and an old motocross shirt. I put my hair up in a messy bun and washed my face.

I walked back out and it was already 7:30pm.

"Whatchu wanna do?" Jenn asked and made a weird face with crab hands... I think? It seems familiar. But I jut can't put my finger on it.

"Hmmm. I don't know. What do you guys wanna do?" I asked.

"Film a video?" Andrew suggested. We were all good with it and did one for Anthony's channel first.

Anthony set up the camera in front of the bed and we all managed to fit on so we could be in the frame. It went Jenn, Andrew, Rebecca, Anthony, me, then Jack.

"Hey guys, it's Anthony. And today I have some very special guests. Introduce yourselves."

"Jenn!" Jenn yelled and threw her hands up.

"Andrew" Andrew did a little wave.

"Rebecca" Rebecca did a fierce pose.

"Jack" Jack said and did nothing.

"HAILEY!" I screamed and jumped on Anthony. He was laughing.

"THIS IS MY BIOLOGICAL MOTHER!" He yelled.

"ITS TRUE" I yelled.

We got back in our spots and continued the video.

"And we're the Sexy Six." We all struck a pose.

"Today we're doing prank calls." (A/N like Andrea Russett did with Jenn and Arden and her other friend on all their channels. If you don't know what I'm talking about, well, then I guess you'll be confused.)

"Me first!" Jenn said. She took the cup and pulled out a two numbers. It was 3 and 1, which was Connor Franta in her phone. She then pulled out her prank call, which was that she had to ask him on a date.

"Hey Jenn" Connor answered.

"Hey Connor, I really need to ask you something and it's important so don't laugh."

"Okay I won't...." There was a pause of silence. "What's going on?"

"I'll just come out and say it. Connor Franta, will you go on a date with me?"

By now, we were all silently dying. I was struggling to hold in my laughter.

"Is this a prank call?" We all couldn't hold it in anymore, and we burst out laughing.

"GOD DAMMIT CONNOR!" Jenn yelled.

"Who's there?" Connor asked.

"The Sexy Six" Jenn answered.

"Oh, hey Andrew, Anthony, Jack, Rebecca, and Hailey!"

"Hey!" We all yelled back. I didn't remember him either. I didn't know I even knew him...

They stopped talking and it was now Rebecca's turn.

It went on and then it was me.

I picked out two numbers from the cup. They were 1 and 6. The name was Alex Ernst. I remembered him when I heard the name. He's a less known YouTuber. I picked out the prank and it was that I had to confess my love to him.

"Hello?" Alex answered.

"Hey Alex it's Hailey" I sighed as if I was sad.

"Oh hey. Whats up?"

"I need to tell you something really important" I said.

"Okay..." He said. I took a deep breath loudly for dramatic effect.

"I'm in love with you and I have been for awhile" By then, everyone was dying silently.

"Okay...? Is this a joke?"

"No such joke!" I gasped. "Why would I joke about something like this?"

"Because I know how you are." He stated.

"Well I'm not joking so..."

"Really?" He sounded surprised and flattered.

"Yeah really" Jenn was laughing so hard but not out loud. She looked like a dying seal.

"Well in that case, I've had feelings for you for awhile now."

My hand was now over my mouth and I was laughing silently so hard. Everyone's eyes were wide with their hands over their mouth, laughing hysterically but making no sound.

"I LIKE WOMEN" I hung up and we were all dying. I fell on top of Anthony and just laid there laughing with him.

"That was literally the best video ever" Andrew said laughing.

Jack was lying next to me laughing his ass off. I got off of Anthony and tackled him laughing.

"You have really pretty eyes" Jack smiled at me. I stared into his and his eyes flickered down to my lips. We inched in closer until-

"LETS MAKE A VIDEO FOR MY CHANNEL!" Jenn yelled, making Jack and I jump apart and awkwardly join in Jenn's video.

_________

Hope you liked the update (: I'm going to myrtle beach in 15 days and I found out the place we're staying at has wifi so I'll try to write there (: and a lot of people have been asking for my ig. It's @aaroncrapenter (: but I might just make an instagram for the story. What do you guys want?

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

7K 147 28
This is not like every other magcon fan-fiction lets just say its filled with love and hate. you may cry towards the end. this story has a sequel to...
3.4M 71.8K 77
Book 1 of 2 ~ You have been added to a groupchat! ~•~ SEQUEL IS OUT NOW ; THE END RESULTS ~•~ Date published: September 20, 2016 Date completed: May...
107K 1.6K 35
Libby Dallas finally gets to go to a Magcon event with her  brother. She has met the guys loads but never gone to one of the meet and greets...
7.9K 133 15
Twins are supposed to be a blessing. You try for one and get two. You love them equally. What if one twin out shines the other? Jordan feels like she...