Random Male x Male Reader One...

By choochoo28

As the title says a bunch of x male reader one shots. Where the m!reader gets paired with male characters fro... More

Introduction
Derek Hale (teen wolf) x male reader
Kakashi Hatake (Naruto) x Male Reader Lemon
Beast Boy (Teen Titans) x Male reader
Gray Fullbuster x Male Reader
Sam & Dean Winchester x Male Reader Lemon
Gabriel x Male Reader Lemon
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED
Thranduil x Elf Male Reader (Part 1)
Thranduil x Elf Male Reader (Part 2)
Thranduil x Male Reader (Part 3) Lemon
Lancelot X Male Reader
Trafalgar Law x Male Reader

Damon Salvatore X Male Vampire Reader

5.8K 102 18
By choochoo28

TV. Show: The Vampire Diaries

Set in season 2 episode 7 and 8

Disclaimer: don't own the show/books/characters
---------------------

~ (Y/n)'s POV ~

"Where are you going?" Stefan asked me as I walk down the stairs of the Salvatore boarding house with your suitcase in hand.

"I'm leaving."

"Why?" He asked getting up off the sofa.

"You know why Stefan." I replied walking over to him.

"Damon." Stefan said knowingly.

"I was foolish to think I might actually have a chance with him. I thought once he found out that Kathrine wasn't in the tomb, that she had left him, that he meant nothing to her... But now he has feelings for Elena and Katherine is back. I can't compete with them." I explain.

"But if you stay then isn't it more likely that he could see you in the same way." Stefan tried to persuade me to stay.

"Stefan, I need to leave and try to move on, I have wasted so much time on him already, I'm almost as bad as Damon searching for Katherine." I laugh at myself.

"Will you see him before you leave?"

"I haven't decided yet. I don't really want to see him but I think I should say good bye." I reply still unsure.

"Take care (Y/n)."

"You too Stefan. And look out for him for me."

"Of course." And with that I gave Stefan a hug before putting my suitcase in my car and I drive into town. First, I stop by the school and see Alaric, despite everything with his wife and Damon, we have actually become good friends. We agree to keep in touch so I head out to the Grill for a drink before I hit the road. Dreading but also hoping that Damon would be there.

As I walk in I notice Bonnie, Caroline and Elena sat round a table, Matt working behind the bar and Damon sat at the bar. I walk up and sit next to him and order a bourbon.

"What are you doing here?" Damon asked me.

"Just having a drink before I hit the road." Damon looked at me, a little shocked but he hid it well.

"You going somewhere?"

"Yeah away from here."

"I thought you liked it here."

"I do like it here but I can't stay here forever Damon."

"Why not?" Damon asks and I struggle with how to answer him. I don't want to lie to him but I also don't want to tell him the truth.

"I... I need to move on with my life and I can't do that if I am here. I need to do this by myself." I finally replied and Damon just stares at me for a while as if trying to figure me out. I sip my drink as I wait for his reaction.

"We have a shot at killing Katherine and it's an all hands-on deck situation so, why don't you stay and then once she is dead you can go." Damon tried to persuade me to stay a little longer.

"Ok I will stay to kill Katherine but after that I am gone."

~

It was the next day at the Masquerade Ball that we were going to trick and kill Katherine and I couldn't wait. I hated the bitch for what she did to Stefan and Damon. She will most likely have some type of hold on them for the rest of their existence and I hated that.

Of course, the plan almost worked but Katherine is clever so things were a little more complicated. I ended up telling Stefan and Damon about the link between Elena and Katherine, then telling Bonnie that there was another witch here. As I was making my way back to the room we were holding Katherine, I heard her say. "Does Elena enjoy having both of you worship at her alter?" Stefan was saying his reply when I made it to the door way watching the scene unfold.

"So it doesn't bother you that Damon's in love with your girlfriend?" Katherine said and I didn't like the way this conversation was going so I started to back up. "And then there's poor (Y/n)." That comment made the brothers pause and look back at me, making me freeze in my tracks.

"What do you mean?" Asked Damon, he being the only one in the room who didn't know what she was talking about.

"Haha of course you don't know. Oh Damon, why do you think (Y/n) has spent all this time around you, helping you?" Katherine laughed. If I was still alive my heart would have been galloping in my chest. She was going to tell him!

"Katherine. Don't." I gritted out, glaring at Katherine and avoiding the gaze of the Salvatore brothers. But Katherine just ignored me and continued.

"He's in love with you Damon. It's quite sad really. He probably thought that he had a chance if you found out I wasn't in the tomb, but then there's Elena." I couldn't listen to anymore so I took off. I ran outside and made sure that Bonnie, Jeremy and Elena were alright.

My clothes were still in the car from the day before so I drove out of town and headed to Atlanta. Once I got there I switched off my emotions and went on a blood binge, I was in a haze and I left a number of bodies in my wake.

~ 3rd person POV ~

Damon was in shock. He would have said that Katherine was lying but (Y/n) had fled and asked Katherine not to say anything so it must be true. If anyone had asked him how (Y/n) thought of him, he would have said friend or maybe even a close friend, but not like that. Damon wanted to run after his friend and talk to him about it but he was trapped inside this room with his brother and Katherine.

By the time the mess with Katherine had been cleared up and she was trapped inside the tomb, the two Salvatore brothers were back at their house Damon finally spoke up.

"You knew, didn't you." Damon stated as he knew he was right. "About (Y/n)." Stefan just nodded in confirmation.

"How long have you known?" Damon asked his brother.

"I figured it out quite a few decades ago, but I think he had feelings for you long before I figured it out."

"Decades... He's... for decades... And he never said or did anything? Why did he stay all this time? I don't understand." Said Damon still trying to process what he had heard.

"Actually, I think you understand more than you think you do. Damon, you spent one hundred and forty years searching for Katherine because you loved her. And (Y/n) spent that all that time with you, helping you because he loves you." Stefan explains.

"Then why was he going to leave yesterday?" Asked Damon as gradually go more stressed over this situation.

"I think it was because Katherine is still alive and with your growing... relationship with Elena he decided that it was time he gave up on those feelings for you, since you never seemed interested and it would be easier for him to move on if he wasn't in the same area as you."

Damon spent the night searching Mystic Falls for (Y/n) but he couldn't find him.

~

The next day once Elena had been rescued by the Salvatore brothers and was home safely, Damon payed her a visit.

"I just have to say something." Damon said holding the necklace out of Elena's reach.

"Why do you have to say it with my necklace?" Elena replied nervously.

"Because I need to."

"Damon, don't." Elena interrupted.

"I just need to say it once. You just need to hear it... I love you Elena... But I think that was because you look like Katherine and you are how I wish she was. But now he's gone, I can't stop thinking about him and what might have been. My brother deserves someone like you so you are going to forget this." Damon confessed before compelling Elena to forget it.

~ (Y/n)'s POV ~

After a couple of days in Atlanta I decided to stay for a few more days before I need to move on to somewhere else since my activities had started to gain attention.

That night I headed to a club to pick out my next meal/play thing. I was eyeing up a guy when a strong hand gripped my arm. Turning I was surprisingly met by Damon. Sighing I ask him what he is doing here.

"I came to find you, so we can talk." Damon replied.

"There is nothing to talk about Damon. I am having a great time not feeling anything so why don't you take your emotions and go play with Stefan and Elena." I say before snatching my arm out of his grip.

"No. (Y/n). Can we go somewhere quieter to talk? Please? Just let me say what I need to say and then you can go back to doing whatever you want. Ok?" Damon pleaded.

"If it gets you to leave me alone then alright then. Follow me." I lead Damon back to the abandoned building I have been staying in on the outskirts of the city.

"So, get on with it." I say as soon as the door shuts behind us and I stand across the room from Damon.

"Ok. First, I want to say I'm sorry. Sorry that I you spent so much time chasing after me and I am sorry for all the pain that I have caused you... I see you have turned your emotions off so I guess the thing with Katherine was the finale straw for you but..." Damon started blinking rapidly and his voice was breaking as if he was on the verge of crying. "But... I wanted you to know that in these last few days without you I have been completely lost. I know you have spent one hundred and forty years waiting for me, and I know it is selfish of me, but can you turn your emotions back on so that we can give this a try? I don't want to spend the rest of my existence wondering what we would have been like together, wondering if you were the one I could have spent the rest of my existence with and that I missed that opportunity because I was too blind to see what was right in front of me..." Damon's eyes had drifted to the floor as he waited for my reaction.

The air that I didn't need to breathe was caught in my throat. Throughout Damon's speech my humanity had been rising up, pushing against the switch inside of me. The last line of his speech caused my humanity to flip the switch almost on its own.

As Damon raises his head to look at me since I hadn't said anything is when the tears start falling from my eyes. Looking into his beautiful blue-grey eyes it feels like all my insides are being squeeze with how much I love him.

"(Y/n)..." He whispered.

"Yeah." I rasp out as he moves closer to me.

"Can I?" Damon asks as he raises his hand towards my face. I just nod in reply as the words didn't want to leave my mouth. Damon's hands gently wipe away the tears from my face and then he pressed a kiss to my forehead causing me to close my eyes and soak up his touch.

"Let's go home and we can work this out together ok?"

"Yeah ok."

~ The End ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 3.7K 11
Just some one shots. Feel free to request anything. I'll see if I can get to them. Oh and all of them are going to be Seme Male reader x anime male c...
468 5 2
A lemon one shot book with my hero academia girls x male reader.
242K 5.6K 18
a bunch of male reader one-shots with your favorite anime characters because these are so hard to find. - lowercase intended. - requests currently cl...
984 11 12
Just as the title says! Male reader only though! [Requests Closed!] Updates slow!