Futuristic Reality | Rookie!L...

By FabulousCakeMaster

Modern!AOT au 。。。。 《A lone rose among the thorns》 。。。。 Her alias was Rose due to her beauty and grace. But ev... More

Information
Intro. Lies
2. Hope
3. Opportunities
4. Cooperation
5. Stubbornness
6. Effect
7. Motherly
8. Never-ending
9. Like
10. Thanks
11. Pasts
12. Sync
13. Injured
14. Bite
15. Reveal
16. Blush
17. Forget
18. Love
19. Squad
20. Breached
21. Join
22. Snap
23. Race
25. Birthday
26. Dead
27. Medication
28. Annie
29. Warmth
30. Questions
31. Truth
32. Cold
33. Dread
34. Inquiries
35. Recklessness
36. Assurance
37. Sorry
38. Changes
39. Location
40. Found
41. Push
42. Monster
Fin. Flower

24. Episode

5.9K 262 408
By FabulousCakeMaster

I usually think about my actions or words before I do or say them. Occasionally, I would doubt it after I've done it but 75% of the time I'm confident in myself.

So when I was handing over the keys to Erwin why did I feel guilty?

I was completing the mission if I handed it over. But I felt regret when Lykan was driven to the laboratory. I gulped and my hands started to fidget around. Erwin nodded to me in thanks and turned around. Before he could go back to his office I suddenly shouted, "W-wait!" Erwin stopped and turned his head.

"Are you really going to destroy that car?" I hesitantly asked. Erwin just stood there before continuing. I was about to go after him when Levi held me back.

"We finished the mission. Let the car go." Levi said. I shook his hand off but reluctantly nodded. We walked through the lobby to see it wrecked and in ashes. The titans disappeared during our time in Brazil and staff were currently cleaning all the bodies and gun shells. I heard the man next to me tsk.

"They're not cleaning enough. I could still see a slight drop of blood on that tile and the wall right there. The supplies they're using is not strong enough either." Levi muttered to himself. I quietly chuckle and grab his hand.

"Here, lets clean it too. We should get some supplies at the supermarket." I suggested. He was in a daze for a minute until he nodded in agreement. I could see him staring at our intertwined hands.

"Rose!" A voice echoed throughout the lobby and I stopped walking. I turned my head to see a sweating Eren who was wearing boxing shorts and a white tank top. Before he could come closer I stopped him a few feet away.

"Nuh uh, you're not coming near me while smelling of blood and sweat. What do you want?"

"Well, I was wondering if you have your answer?" Eren grinned and looked at me with hopeful eyes. I looked back to Levi who had narrowed eyes and I felt him squeeze my hand a little tighter. I glance at Eren and pursed my lips.

"Get the car started and I'll meet you in 3 minutes." I mumble to Levi and let go of his warm, rough hand. I immediately felt cold but I ignored it and walked towards Eren. I pulled him into an empty hallway nearby. I saw Mikasa come out of the training room as well and when she saw us, hurt flashed through her eyes before they became emotionless again. She walked passed the hallway but there was no doubt that she was by the corner to listen to us.

"I'm sorry Eren. I can't return your feelings." I bluntly said and leaned against the wall.

"...is this because I'm young?" His eyes were cast downward and his hair covered his eyes, creating a dark shadow on the top half of his face. His fists were clenched as well and I could tell I hurt him quite a bit. I sigh and leaned my head back against the wall.

"No it's not that...it's just..." I trailed off. I didn't want to admit the things floating in my mind. I've never felt that way before so I wasn't completely sure it was that feeling.

"You love Levi...don't you?" Eren interrupted my thoughts and I froze. I could feel my heartbeat go faster and ring in my ears. Eren saw my sudden silence and that confirmed it.

"Well...I hope it goes well for you then." I look at him in shock.

"You're...not mad?"

"Why should I be? Some people said that if you love a person so much then you have to let them go. Besides, I knew I didn't have a chance." Eren painfully smiled at me. I look to the side in guilt to avoid his stare.

"I...don't think I'll have a chance..." I muttered and I instantly regretted saying it. I hoped he didn't hear it but he did.

"Why's that?"

"...Petra..." I mumble. Even though I didn't realize it until after I said it, her name was filled with jealousy and hate. There was silence until a laughter rung through the air.

"Nah, don't be intimidated by her. It's obvious that Levi likes you so I doubt she has a chance. But either way, I'll-we'll be here to support you." Eren ensured me. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Thanks for understanding, Eren. I seriously wouldn't know what I'd do without you or Mikasa and even Armin." I suddenly gave him a hug. I was a little on the short side so I hugged around his torso. I caught him off guard but he hugged back.

"I gotta go. A certain princess might be angry at me for making him wait so long." I broke the hug and we chuckled. I waved goodbye and jogged down the hallway to the parking lot. I saw Mikasa and gave her a wink to which her eyes widened at me. I ran outside to my car and sat in the passenger seat since Levi was already in the driver's seat.

"What took you so long?"

"Just a little conversation I had to clear up." I smiled at the thought. A huge weight was lifted off my shoulders and I felt a little better. I saw that Levi had something to say but kept his mouth shut.

"Let's go get those cleaning supplies."

----

"Oh my god, just pick something already!" I impatiently say. Levi gave me a glare and held up two bottles - different brands - of window cleaners.

"Both are pretty good but one says that they clean 99.9% of germs while the other is my favorite brand. So I can't pick!" Levi growled and I facepalmed. I grabbed one of the two and put it on the big a(fro) pile of cleaning supplies. It was almost overfilling our cart.

"There, now let's go check out." I turned back to him to see him holding a Clorox Bleach container and I stomped my foot. I walked over to him and put it back on the shelf. I grabbed his hand and pulled the cart to the check out aisles. After a couple minutes I look up from my wallet and I almost dropped dead.

"200 DOLLARS WORTH OF FU(RRIES) CLEANING SUPPLIES?!" I almost screeched. The cashier looked so startled from my sudden outburst and almost dropped the item in his hand.

"It's worth it. I'll pay half, so shut the fu(nk) up Rose." Levi snapped. I glared at him and gave the cashier a hundred dollar bill while Levi gave another one. We walked to the car and loaded everything onto it. Due to Levi's pickiness, we spent almost three hours at the supermarket just for cleaning supplies. I was aggravated because I was hungry and Levi kept snapping at me. We sat in the car and I turned to him before we could drive.

"What the fu(ll) is wrong with you today?" Levi had this look that he wanted to say something but he held it in. He's also been more aggressive in his tone while talking to me.

"Nothing." He muttered and crossed his arms. I admit, he looked like a pouting child and it was kind of adorable.

"You look like a pouting brat, now tell me what's wrong with you. We promised we'd tell each other stuff right?" I said. His head snapped towards me and a glare was directed at me.

"Why should I tell you everything? I'm not your boyfriend, why don't you run to Eren and ask him for his problems." He hissed. I was confused until I pieced together what he was saying.

"Hmm? Is that...jealousy I hear?" I teased. Levi froze and looked out the window. I chuckle and started to tease him a bit.

"Levi is jealous of Eren~" I sang until I was pushed against the car door. I open my eyes after grunting to see Levi pinning me to the car door.

"You wanna hear jealousy? I'll give you what you want then." He whispered and stared straight into my (e/c) eyes. He was so close to me and his piercing grey eyes were so pretty that I gulped. I tried to get out of his grip but he kept me pinned.

"Alright, I'll admit that I'm jealous. I'm jealous that you're with Yeager now and you probably won't stay with me anymore." He growled. With wide eyes I opened my mouth and breathed out, "The thing is...I'm not with Eren. I rejected his confession."

Levi froze and he noticed the position we were in. Our lips so close that one wrong move could make us kiss. How I was so squished against the door from his toned body against me. His rough hands pinning my hands against the window and our ruffled hair from the sudden movement. I was also breathing heavily from the unexpected act. My face was blushing pure red and I could see his ears go a little red too.

He immediately let go of me and sat back in his seat. I did too and we put our seat belts on and were about to drive away when I heard a muffled squeal from outside our car. I look at Levi's side and saw Hanji there with a red face and a big stupid grin.

"What the fuc(hsia)...?" I mumble and her grin got wider - if that was even possible.

"Drive," Levi commanded and I immediately put the car into reverse. We backed out of our parking space quickly - almost hitting some people. Hanji was screaming and waving her arms for us to stop but we just drove away. After a moment of silence, I started to laugh. My face was still pure red from the little episode in the parking lot and I could see Levi's eyes full of amusement.

We drove back to HQ and by that time my laughing fit ended. When we entered the lobby with the multiple bags of cleaning supplies we were relieved to see that the lobby was barely finished.

"Tch. Lazyas(tronauts)." Levi muttered and I smiled. I set the supplies down and put my hair up to get it out of my face. I rolled up my sleeves from my button up and was about to start cleaning until I heard my cell phone go off. I took it out of my back pocket to see a call from Erwin.

"Hello?" I answered.

"There you are. I need you in the HQ garage, not the lobby one but the one downstairs with all of our important vehicles." Erwin commanded.

"Yes sir, be there in a couple minutes. Do I need to bring Levi?"

"Sure, bring him too." Then Erwin ended the call. I put my phone back into my pocket and called out for Levi.

"Erwin needs us in the other garage." Levi nodded and put down his sponge and took off his gloves. We started to walk to the elevator and he pressed the button to the 3rd to the last floor. The other garage we had was a private one which was only used to keep our important or dangerous vehicles safe. Usually, we'd use those cars for certain missions or to test out things to revamp different vehicles. I didn't know why we were needed but I guess we can't disobey direct orders from Erwin. We arrived and I was surprised with the beautiful Lykan right in front of me and Erwin standing next to it. Aside smile appeared on his usually serious face.

"Happy birthday (y/n)!"

-----

A/n: Sup guys! I'm sorry if you got confused by the last update which was a tag. I'm probably going to delete it later on but I hoped you enjoyed learning a bit about me.

So (y/n) rejected Eren and he was okay with it! A huge weight was lifted off her shoulders and that seemed to loosen her up a bit. She seems to be smiling a bit more as well. And it's her birthday! I won't say an actual date since you can use your own birthday. Though it may not work if it's sometime in the winter time. Oh well, it's suddenly her birthday.

Deal with it!

Levi seems to be jumping to conclusions now. He was jealous of Eren being with (Y/n) so could this mean something...? What happened in that car? He seems to be a little dominant...

It's getting a little steamy in here, isn't it?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The fact that Hanji saw the whole thing...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hope you enjoyed!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Published: June 27, 2017
Edited ✔️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 6.8K 26
It was the year 845, Y/N Alert, Armin Alert's elder sister had been on Scout leave due to physical injury and her mind became a little unstable. When...
144K 4K 17
You have a rough past, your father leaving you for the Scouting Legion and dying, being a assassin, living in the underground, getting caught by the...
21.1K 512 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...
923K 26.2K 137
18+ "I'm in love with you and that scares me to death." Levi Ackerman was perfectly content on disliking you, finding himself...