Talex Who (Tobin/You)

By MackenzieGrace21

#1 in Tobin #1 in soccer When Y/N Y/L/N gets called up to the USWNT, she meets Tobin. She may not be Y/N's fa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
Sequel

63

3.5K 75 6
By MackenzieGrace21

Christmas with Tobin in Portland was great, but we had to pack for New Years in California with my folks, and her folks, both families were going to spend the rest of the holidays in some mansion up in the mountains just outside San Diego, I have no idea who planned it or how the plan worked, but it was happening, so that's where we were spending the rest of 2019.

"Do you plan on sneaking off to Studio City?" Tobin asks, looking at me with a bag of my usual dance attire in her hand. I shrug and catch the bag when she tosses it to me. 

"Better to be prepared in case Jade calls, or Will, or Janelle call and invite me down." I say and Tobin nods. Once we were packed, I went down stairs to get Sortzen in his harness and groan as he sits on me. "Hey, elephant, you're not a pup anymore." I say and he huffs at me as I pat his sides. "Let me up." I say and he stays put. "I'm not leaving you, you're coming with us. Come on buddy." Still nothing. "Go get Tobin." I say and he's gone, so I follow him up to the room and smile as I see Sortzen keeping her from getting anything else she needs. I chuckle and grab my bag and take it down to the Ford and go back up, calling Sortzen with me, he follows happily as Tobin yells after us, playfully of course. 

-

When we land at LAX, we get a rental car, since my folks were in San Diego still, settling into the mansion for the two weeks we were going to be here, and headed to the house, when we got there, I jumped at the sound of some kid yelling at us as we got out of the car that he liked the car, it was a Range Rover because coincidences, and I kinda just pretended to not hear him as I got mine and Tobin's bags from the back of the car while Tobin got Sortzen and headed inside with her, my dad met us on the porch and welcomed us to the house. Tobin's family had a flight out tomorrow, so they'd be landing at LAX around 9 PM, Tobin of course volunteered to pick them up while I followed my dad to the room he said Tobin and I would be sharing, it was a seven bedroom house, one room for my folks, one for Tobin's parents, one for Lydia and Bri, one for Tobin and I, and finally, a room each for Tobin's siblings. As I was in the kitchen with my mom and Bri in mom's arms, I got a text, so I checked it to see that it was Will, a choreographer I enjoy working with when I can. He was checking my availability for a class tomorrow around 6. I asked my mom and she said that she was going to hold off on plans until after the Heath family gets here, so I told Will that I'd be there after asking him if it was at his studio or at Millennium, didn't really matter, I would've gone anyway. Five minutes later, I get a text from Jade asking if I wanted to meet up for lunch. I accepted and took the keys from Tobin when I told her I was going out for lunch with a friend

"Be careful." Tobin says and I nod, kissing her softly before getting in the Rover and heading to where Jade said she'd meet me, I tweeted about spending New Years with the families here a couple days ago, so everyone knows that I'm in California, and Jade was in San Diego for some kind of shoot she was doing with some action YouTuber, but she had just wrapped for the day, and wanted to catch up, so I accepted the offer and we met up, ate, and caught up, she asked about the class tomorrow and I told her that I was going, she was of course excited, as was I, I really enjoy spending time with my friends in the dance community, seeing as from mid January to the end of October, I'm in soccer mode, I only have two months for everything else.

-

When I got back to he house, Sortzen came bounding up to me and I smiled as I scratched his head.

"Hey baby." Tobin says, coming over to me and wrapping me in her arms, kissing me softly.

"Hi." I say, pulling away from the kiss. "Was I missed?" I ask and Tobin nods, taking my hand and walking me to the living room, where my parents, sister and niece were sitting on the couch, watching a movie, Tobin and I sat on the couch together, and cuddled up together for the movie, after the movie, we all headed to bed, and I groan as I lay on the bed, smiling as Tobin crawls into bed with me and cuddles up to me, resting her head on my chest.

"Babe?" Tobin asks and I look down at her, meeting her brown eyes in the dark.

"Yeah?" I ask and she sighs.

"Who's that Jade girl?" She asks and I smile, kissing her softly.

"A really close friend of mine, we grew up in dance together."

"She seems to like you." Tobin says and I chuckle.

"And I seem to love you." I retort and Tobin smiles. "She's also seven years younger than me." I say and Tobin looks at me. "Yes, she had feelings for me a long time ago, but she has a boyfriend, I have a girlfriend, and I'd never think of leaving her." I say and Tobin raises an eyebrow.

"Oh? A girlfriend? Have I met her?" Tobin plays along and I chuckle.

"I sure as hell hope you have because I'm looking right at her." I say and Tobin smiles before cuddling back up to me.

"So no girlfriend stealing childhood friends?" Tobin asks and I kiss her head.

"I don't know how they'd steal me from you, but no, just girlfriend occupying for a couple hours friends, sound good?"

"Not really, that sounds so sexual."

"Well, you know me, it's only dance tomorrow at six." I say and Tobin nods as Sortzen finally comes in and curls up on our legs.

In the morning, I wake up before Tobin, so I take Sortzen for a run so he can relieve himself, groaning as a pug comes out of nowhere barking at Sortzen like he's so ferocious, Sortzen growls at the pug and I groan, picking my horse of a dog up and looking down at the pug.

"Yo, I'm so sorry about him, he thinks he's king of the world, my mom certainly treats him that way." The kid from yesterday says, running over to the pug, who runs away from him for a second before being captured by the guy. "Hey, you're from the family renting the house next to mine." He says and I shrug, setting Sortzen down, because he's heavy, I mean, I can lift him, but not hold him for too long, he's not a chihuahua, I hate those dogs.

"Yeah, I guess?" I say and he furrows his brow. "My girlfriend and I are just down for New Years, my parents got the idea for both families to spend the rest of the holidays here together." I explain and he nods. "I gotta go." I say before heading to the house, letting Sortzen free of his collar and leash as we get into the house, heading into the kitchen to see my mom and sister cooking together. "This a Y/L/N girl event or am I not invited?" I ask, and my mom and sister look over at me.

"Wash your hands and get in here." Mom says and I nod, doing as told and helping with breakfast before sending Sortzen to go wake up Tobin and my father, he comes back five minutes later behind Tobin and my dad.

"Honey, we need a new alarm clock, this one works too well." Dad mumbles to mom and I chuckle, kissing my girlfriend softly as she agrees with my father.

"Yeah babe, this alarm clock is too good at his job." Tobin says as I give Sortzen a piece of bacon for being an alarm clock.

"We're not replacing any alarm clocks." I say and Tobin groans, wrapping her arms around me.

"But baby." She says and I chuckle.

"Go sit down so we can eat."

At four, Tobin and I leave to LA, so I can get to dance, and so Tobin can go get her family when they land.

-
Tobin
-

Y/N invites me to stay until I need to go pick up my family, but she also said there was a high chance of the studio being crowded because of how popular the choreographers and dancers that are showing up to the class are, so I decided I'd just head over to the airport early, just in case traffic was bad. When I got to the airport, I went and waited where I knew my family would come out and waited for them, when they came up to me with their luggage, I hugged all of them with a big smile.

"Where's Y/N?" Mom asks as we walk to the rental car, well, most of us, dad went to get a rental car too.

"Studio City, she's doing a dance thing right now. Said she'd probably spend the night here in LA with an old friend and catch a ride back to San Diego in the morning, that they were supposed to be filming for a while." I say and Mom nods.

"Oh, okay." She says and I nod, she points to my siblings before pointing at me. "You three go with your sister, I'll go with your father and meet you guys at the house." She says and we all nod before climbing into the car and heading back to San Diego. When we get back to the house, I get a text from Y/N saying that she's going to stay the night with Jade and Jade will drop her off in the morning. I tell her okay before getting into bed and falling asleep with Sortzen in Y/N's spot.

In the morning, I wake up and help Y/N's mom with breakfast, and as we're finishing with breakfast, Y/N comes into the kitchen and wraps her arms around me from behind, kissing my jaw softly.

"Good morning, love." Y/N mumbles and I smile.

"Good morning, get off me before I drop the food." I say ad Y/N releases me. 

"Yes, Miss Boss Lady." She says and I chuckle. "Hey mom." Mom says, kissing her mothers cheek.

"Hey Y/N/N." Her mom responds as Y/N gets eleven plates out and sets them up for the food to be plated.

"So I'm gonna go change." Y/N says before disappearing with Sortzen right behind her.

-

A couple of days later, as I lay in bed, reading something Alex sent me, Y/N comes in from her run with Sortzen, shirtless and I raise my brow at her, chuckling as I catch the shirt she throws at me.

"Not missing anything." She says and I roll my eyes at her as she disappears into the bathroom, Sortzen tries to follow her, but I call him to the bed, and he hops up, curling up next to me while Y/N does whatever it is she's doing in the bathroom, when she comes out, she's still shirtless in her shorts, she kicks her shoes off and crawls up the bed, and straddles me, I raise my brow at her and she runs a hand through her hair. "So everyone is gone but us." Y/N says and I watch as she takes my phone and sets it to the side.

"So do you want to, I dunno, watch some secret favorite movie of yours?" I ask and she shrugs.

"Not what I had in mind." She says, her hands skating up my stomach under my shirt.

"You've been getting pretty adventurous lately, baby." I say, placing my hands over Y/N's and she just shrugs again.

"I know." She says and I raise an eyebrow, biting my lip as she gently scratches down my stomach.

"Y/N." I say and Y/N looks up at me, her eyes darker than I've ever seen them. "What are you up to?" I ask and she bites her lip.

"Trying to see if my girlfriend is down to get laid." Y/N says and I take her hands out of my shirt and intertwine our fingers.

"What's this about?" I ask and Y/N stares at me.

"About me wanting my girlfriend." Y/N says, and I kiss her knuckles, looking her in the eye.

"Are you sure?" I ask and she nods.

"Completely sure." She says and I smile, reaching up and cupping her cheek, pulling her down to kiss me.

"Well, maybe, when we get back to Portland before I have to ship you off back to Orlando for another ten months. Okay? Just not here." I say and Y/N huffs. "What made you change your mind anyway?" I ask and Y/N looks at the ring on her finger.

"The fact that I've got the best person in the world to snuggle up to whenever I want to. That I can call her my own, and I can finally trust myself enough to let you have that part of me." Y/N says, laying beside me after Sortzen moves to lay on my right leg.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.3K 21
Are you willing to risk your happiness for the future of the one you love?
41.6K 554 18
If there's one thing Christen Press knows for sure it's that she wants Tobin Heath more than anything in the world. The only issues? Tobin is oblivio...
64.5K 1.6K 32
An Alex Morgan and Tobin Heath friendship fanfic.
34K 694 15
Sequel to Your Ex. Tobin Heath and Alex Morgan have definitely had some trials with their relationship... what will happen when they meet up again to...