Forever and Always (TMOA Sequ...

By augalsina

More

Forever and Always (TMOA Sequel)( August Alsina Story)
1
2
AUTHORS NOTE
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
Bonus
NEW BOOK ALERT

25

2.4K 91 26
By augalsina

We're fast forwarding this tour

August

Today was the day we get to leave and go back to the states. It was kind of bitter sweet because I have to leave my fans because someone decided to sell fake tickets, but my fans got their money back, but I'm also going home to see my family. I miss that good kush Lin got.

I was almost done packin' until my manager came knockin' at my door.

"Wassup man?" I gave him dap and let him in.

"Look man, I don't know how you gon feel about this, but we have to stay our here for an extra twp days." Manny said bitin' into an apple.

"Oh hell no! I'on wanna stay here. Nigga, the food is nasty as hell. I came to another country to eat food that's from America! Nope. No No No I refuse."

I threw my hands in the air and walked over to the couch and plopped down.

"Listen man. I already set you up an interview to get your mind off of the whole havin' to stay thing, so get dressed. You're leavin' in about three or five minutes." He up and left, so I just kept what I had on which was some denim jeans, a yellow short sleeve shirt, and my retro 7 Cardinals.

Lindsey

I was laid up on the couch in the living room with Sky and my baby when I got a text from August's manager saying to watch a live interview of August on some website.

I synced my phone to my T.V. so me and Skyler could watch it.

"Wassup guys, I'm Tod Scooter and today I'm with the famous August Alsina."

"Wassgood?"

"Nothing man, so how was the tour?"

"It was fun man. I really enjoyed it. Man these international girls, they weird." August shook his head.

"Please, elaborate."

"Well, there was this stalker chick and the was all up on me. Like the bitch stayed jockin my shit. I told my fiance about it."

The interview looked off to the side and back to August who didn't pay attention to his gesture. "This "stalker" wouldn't have to be a female named Ana."

"I think that's her name.. Yeah.. I think so."

I sat Kevin down next to me and scooted to the edge of the couch.

"Well she's here. She says that she had some news for the "Augsey" fans."

This Hispanic chick walks out on the stage and sits down next to August. He looked at her and then scooted away from her.

"So do you know August?" Tod had asked.

August cut her off before she could speak. "Hell No!

"I know August. He's so sweet. He's made me promises. Like promises to leave his girl and to come for me. One night, haha, I saw him at the club. He walked over to me smiling. I asked him what's wrong and he said come back to his hotel room and you know."

"Woow! I just don't understand why a person would lie about some shit like that. You must be a sick twisted broad to make that shit up. Bitch you deserve an Academy Award for that act right der. Look man, I'm sorry Tod, but I can't deal with this bullshit because that's what this shit is. Complete bullshit." He got up and dropped the mic back on the couch. Manny walked onto set and ended the interview.

To be honest, I wasn't effected my this interview because I know it's all lies, but that still doesn't mean I won't whoop her scrawny ass. I disconnected my phone from the T.V. and I immediately got a call from August.

"August, baby chill."

"Hell Naah! Cuz they know that llama neck ass hoe lyin'!"

"Baby, I'm gonna need you to breath okay. I don't want you doing anything stupid okay babe."

"Okay, okay. I just don't know what to do! I wanna put my hands on her, but I fucking can't!"

"Don't even sweat that bitch August. I'll handle her if need be."

"Imma see if I can get a flight out there tonight. Even if that means I have to pay extra."

"Ight baby. Well call me to let me know wassup. I love you Auggy."

I love you too Lin."

I put my phone back on the table and picked up Kevin laying him on my chest and then laying down on the couch.

"Mama has to beat a bitch's ass bookie. Mama has to drag that bitch."

Kevin played with my necklace. He started speaking baby language to me and then me and Sky started laughing.

"So what are you gonna do?" Sky said.

"I mean, I don't wanna go out there and end up getting arrested. I'm just gonna wait until August calls me and tells me what he's gonna do."

I placed Kevin in his little play pin and walked to the kitchen to get me a sprite.

"So it seems like someone's birthday is coming up in a month."

"What month is it?"

"October." She said in a "duuh" tone, "How you gon forget your own birthday?"

"Damn. I don't know. Imma be 21 soon!"

"Ain't shit gon change witcho law breaking ass. You've already drank before!"

I shrugged my shoulders and then finished off my soda.

"Everyone has," I glanced at Kevin to see him knocked out in his play pin and then I checked my phone.

I went to twitter and see a hell of a lot of tweets mentioning the interview August just had then I got a text.

Daddy 🖤😋: I'm flying out tonight. I should be there in the morning.
11:34AM

Wife 💍💦: Okay baby, I love you.
11:35AM

Daddy 🖤😋: I love you too.
11:35AM

I sat my phone down and looked at the clock.

I guess I'm going to head to The Westbrooks house.

I put on my black leggin's, a white Polo shirt, and my KD 6 Energy's. I put a white onezie on Kevin and his little white booties.

"Sky, are you coming with me to the Westbrooks house?"

"Naah. Ion think they like me." She said shaking her head.

"Umm.. Okay. I'll be back later." I got my purse and the baby bag and headed out.

The Westbrooks House

I pulled up and saw Papa Westbrooks tending to the yard. I got out the car and he smiled.

"I was wondering when you'd be coming over again!" He pulled me into a hug and then opened the car door. "Is this the Lil Kevin I've been hearing about?"

I nodded my head and then Papa took him out of the car seat. When I turned around I saw Blake running towards me.

"Hi baby!" I got down on one knee and then hugged the life outta him.

"Can I hold him?"

"Yeah, you can."

Papa passed Kevin to Blake and then taught him out to hold Kevin. While I was watching I felt someone jump on my back.

"I missed you!" Crystal said as she kissed me all over my face and then I hugged her after she got down from off of my back.

"Where's the others?"

"They're inside."

Blake handed me Kevin and then I took him inside so I could show him to the other sisters because India has already seen him.

When I walked in everybody damn near ran me over like the last time I came out her, but stopped once they saw Kevin.

I handed him to Crystal first and then she passed him to Morgan, Bre, Brooke, India, Warren, then Mama.

"Why does it seem like it's been forever?" Morgan asked putting her hand on her hip.

I shrugged my shoulders and then we started to catch up on everything.

---

"Damn, it's already 6:45?! I should get going y'all."

I hugged all of them and took Kevin from Mama because she had him the WHOLE time. It was cute though.

I strapped Kevin in his car seat and proceeded home.

When I got home I saw the front door wide open. I drove Kevin back to the Westbrook house and asked him could they watch him for the night and they were happy to.

When I got home I got my gun out of my glove compartment and then slowly crept up the steps to the front door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 75 23
Crazy chaos everything
338K 14.3K 31
Book l in the AA. Series (Italics are intentional)