8

August

When I arrived at the studio I looked around for my manager. I could've sworn that was his voice on the phone.

"Hello?" I said as I walked into the room

"Hey baby."

Ahh, hell naw! That's a female voice. Every time I'm comfortable in my life somebody always gotta shake shit up.

"The fuck?" I turned around and see Jazmyn from high school.

"Shhh." She walked closer to me and then rubbed on my chest. "I just got finished from seeing Lin at the mall."
She took off her shirt showin' her breast... gaaaaaaawd. "Looks like she's not doing a good job with you. Let me help."

I was about to walk away until she pushed me down on the couch and then pulled my dick out.

Jaz starts to smile and proceeds to suck me off.

I was on the verge of cummin' until I pushed her off of me and pulled my pants up.

"I don't want you to come around me or Lindsey every again."

She had this creepy ass smirk on her face as I walked out of the studio and went home. I gotta tell Li about this. I can't have a relationship where all we do is lie and hide things from each other. But at the end of the day was this technically cheatin'?

I got home and took a LONG ass shower to get the feelin' of Jaz off me. When I got out, I put on a Chicago Bulls jersey and some black sweats and my slides. It's only 8:30 so I guess I'ma ride over to Lindsey's place.

*Knock Knock Knock

I waited outside the door until Lin came to it.

If I tell her what happened, will she break everything off wit' me? Damn, I wish I knew the answer to that question.

"Aug, what the hell is wrong with you? I told you to come in two times already."

I looked up and saw her in some navy blue short ass shorts and a white tank top.

I nodded my head and went in. I said hey to Sky and then went straight to Li's room.

"Guess who the fuck I saw today!" She said as she sat on her bed.

"Who?" I asked sittin' up on her bed and then cockin' an eyebrow.

"Jazmyn's ass!"

I sighed and then laid back down on her bed.

Li scooted over to me and put my head in her lap then started playin' wit' my hair.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Jazmyn, that's what's wrong. Remember when my manager called me earlier today?" I asked without lookin' at her. I can't look her in the eye right now.

"Yeah?"

"Well, that was Jazmyn playin' her little games and then she uuuh... she sucked me off, but I didn't cum at all." I spoke fast.

She stopped playin' wit' my hair and I still didn't look up at her. I felt somethin' wet hit my ear and I knew that she was cryin'. Then all of a sudden she smacked my ass in the head.

"YO!"

Lin didn't say anythin', she just walked into the bathroom. I'm not finna leave because I really wanna fight for her like I always should've done.

I'm stayin'.

Lindsey

This Nigga! This mothafuckin' long lanky scrawny ass skin and bones ass nigga! Right now I'm just staring at myself in my mirror. Even though I'm brown skin, my cheeks are turning red and I'm finna blow!

I walked over to my closet and put some red sweatpants over my shorts, and a black sweatshirt over my tank top and stepped into my Nike slides. When I walked out of my bathroom and see August sitting on the edge of my bed with his face in his hands.

I hate seeing him like this. I know I'm hurt, but I can only imagine how he feels. I walked over to him, took his hands off his face and into mine, then I kneeled down in front of him.

"Aug, I know you love me, and I know you're only twenty-one, so there's always gonna be temptations, even more now since you're a famous singer, but I'm glad you told me. It shows that you matured. I really appreciate it babe."

I cupped his face in my hands and then I kissed him with so much passion and Aug deepened the kiss. When I pulled back I smiled and walked over to my phone.

"Who ya textin'?"

"Jazmyn," I replied turning around with a smirk on my face. He shook his head and started to chuckle.