12

August

After I finished settin' up how imma propose to Lindsey, I left the place and then went back home. See I would tell y'all what I'm gonna do, but... no.

When I got home it was already 9:00. I unlocked the garage door and see Skyler in the livin' room.

"Wassup?"

"Nothing, but is the place all set up?" She asked sittin' up on the couch. I sat down in the couch opposite of her.

"Yeah. I was thinkin' about doing it at like 12:45 on Tuesday so people could see it."

"That's dope! I'm so hype right now!"

"Chill," I laughed, "we need to keep this on the low."

"Bet." I gave her dap and then went into me and Li's room.

Li was layin' in bed textin' on her phone. I swear she ain't change since high school. She still stay on that damn phone.

"Oh, hey babe!"

I walked over to her and then kissed her.

"Hey mama." I stripped out of my clothes and laid down next to her.

"Here, feel the baby kick!"

She placed my hand on her stomach and then I felt it kick.

"Feel like a damn alien!"

"Ha. Ha." She rolled her eyes, "shut up! So what are we gonna name him?"

"Umm.. how about Kevin?" I suggested.

"I like that.. what about his middle name now?"

I honestly didn't even think about a damn middle name. "Kevin... Kevin. Kevin LaBranch Alsina?"

"Aww.. I love it! I'm sure Melvin would be so proud of you right now." She kissed my cheek and got under the covers to go to sleep.

I can't till lil Kevin is born.

Tuesday

Lindsey

I was woken up by the smell of breakfast. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to do my daily routine.

After I got out of the bathroom and got dressed in my cute fraternity black and white sundress with my black sandals. While walking into the kitchen I see a plate full of food and a note.

Believe it or not, I cooked you this breakfast. After you eat it, there's a car outside and you have to get in it. You have no choice. Don't ask where you're going because he won't tell you.

-August

I smiled after reading that note. I finished the breakfast, grabbed my phone, and went outside to the car. I got into the backseat and remind silent because I knew I would never figure out where I was going.

When we came to a stop the driver opened my door and helped me out. He put a blind fold over my eyes.

"Wait, hold the hell up!"

"Ma'am, please?"

"Uuuugh!"

I felt him place me back into the car and then started back up the car.

After about 15 minutes we stopped again and then I heard the car door open again.

I got out of the car and then I felt someone guide me. I'm sure I heard people say "Oh my gosh! It's Lindsey Butler." We walked for about 5 minutes and then the blind fold was lifted off me.