20

August

It's been about three days and my baybeh can FINALLY come home. Y'all just don't get it, I missed my baybeh. I've been stayin' in this hospital ever since she had the accident. I ain't left her side once.

After we signed the release papers, Li got dressed in the clothes I brought her the other day. When we got our shit together we dipped.

At home

"I'm so happy I'm home. And I'm glad these bruises are gone." She said looking at her arms.

"Yeah.., Kevin is at mama's house by the way."

"Aww! I want my baby though." She did a puppy dog face and I broke down.

"Ight, let's go get him"

Lin followed behind me to the car, but right when I got in, she just stood there.

"What mama?" I ask gettin' out of the car

" I'm.. I'm scared August."

I gave her a weak smile and walk over to her grabbin' onto her hand.

"Baybeh, you're goin' to be fine. Trust me."

Skip car ride

The drive was quiet, but comfortable. She was nervous at first, but then she got used to it. I really need to figure out who did this to my baby.

Right now, Lin is playin' with the girls and Kevin while I talked to my mama about what I need to do.

"Ma, I'on know about that. Just let it be?"

"Yeah, you and Li got too much to risk. Why jeopardize everythin' for a useless person that's clearly crazy?"

I took everythin' my mama said with me while me and Lin got ready to go. She was right. I did have a lot to lose.

"Okay y'all we finna go." Lin said standin' up

When she said that the girls threw a fit. They were grabbin' onto our legs beggin' us to stay and everythin', but we had to leave and put Kev to sleep.

---

"Babe, come lay down." Lin whined.

After about five attempts to get Kevin asleep, I finally did it.

I laid right next to Li and pulled her by her waist so she was on top of me.

"Ion wanna find out who hit you. We got too much to lose and I ain't tryna put our family in harm."

"I get it. I wanted to tell you the same thing, but you were so committed to find out. Anyway, I'm bored." She put her face in the crook of my neck.

I played with her curly hair and placed my other hand on her ass. She looked up at me with her chocolate brown eyes and looked back down.

I seem like a soft nigga when I talk about her, but every time I look at her, I fall in love with her even more.

"Bae?"

"Yeah?" She looked up

"You know, I love you right?

Lindsey

"You know, I love you right?"

I know, August tells me this damn near everyday, but today it seems different.

I leaned up and kissed him with so much passion. He cupped my face with his left hand.

He squeezed my ass. I moaned and August flipped us over so he was on top.

"Make love to me." I whispered against his neck.

He looked at me and then kissed me deeply.

When I kissed him, I bite his lip softly.

August wasn't wearing a shirt, so he took off mine.

Aug rubbed my sides up and down with his hand while leaving wet kissed from my neck to the hem of my shorts.

I moaned slightly and August looked up at me. I flipped him over so that I was on top.

"Woah"

I smirked and pulled down his shorts.

"August, why aren't you wearing underwear?"

"Because you're not." He smirked at me and I started to give him the best head of his life.

Some of y'all girls maybe like "uh uh! I don't give head! That's nasty!" Well, if that's yo nigga, suck the nigga dick because what you won't do another female will.

August eyes rolled to the back of his head. I knew he was about to buss, so I stopped and then started kissing his neck. He groaned and then grabbed my ass.

I took of my shorts and then I started riding August. The bed was knocking against the wall.

"Ahh! Dammit!" He gripped my waist and started bouncing me up and down even more. I placed my hands on his chest and slowed down.

He flipped us over again and looked me in my eyes while thrusting deep and slow.

I nibbled on his ear and moaned in his ear. He smiled against my neck and then kissed me deeply. I moaned in his mouth and he moaned in mine.

"Baby, speed up."

He went faster and then I just couldn't take it. I came on his shaft, but he kept going. August left hickeys on my neck and my breast.

"Baybeh, I love you."

"Mmmm, I- I- I love y- you too."

He thrusted one last time and we came together.

We laid down facing each other.

"Ahh. Good thing we moved Kevin out of our room."

"Yeah. I love you so much girl."

I grabbed his face and kissed him.

"I love you too baby."