1

2 Years Later

August

So, ya' boy got 2 singles climbin' the charts right now! Downtown and Luv This Shit. I knew I would make it, but not as big as I did.

It took a lot man. I had motha'fuckas doubting' me. Tellin' me I wouldn't be shit. Some folks at my own label thought I was just gon' be a one hit wonda', but little did they know the negativity only pushed me to grind harda'.

Right now, I'm in my new house in Atlanta and I'm really lovin' my life right na' because I can finally be a lil stress free.

"August baby." My girl Maggie whispered.

I turned away from the T.V. to see ha' standin' in the kitchen wit' nothin' on.

"What Mag?"

"I want you daddy" She started rubbin' on her nipples and then walked over to me. She straddled me and then leaned in to kiss me but I turned my head only because I'on kiss everyone. Ta' me, kissin' is an intimate thing and I ain't finna be kissin' on just anybody. Aug don't do that.

But neva'theless, I'm finna hit. I got at least thirty minutes befo' this photo shoot.

Lindsey

These past two years have been what I've always wanted it to be. I'm twenty years-old and I am a well known model. Not none of that Instagram modeling either.

My life would be even better if my mom wouldn't have died last year. Her death really caused me to move forward with this modeling.

I live in Downtown Atlanta and I'm living it up.

Skyler moved to Texas to reconnect with her family, and I ain't mad at her. I support whatever she does and if things don't necessarily workout, she can always come and live with me.

Anyway, today I'm chilling with my boo India Westbrooks since she's out here on business. Her and her family practically welcomed me into theirs, but we've been friends for a while. After my mother died and Skyler left, she's really been there for me.

"So, is there someone special in your life now Lin?" India wiggled her eyebrows.

"Indi, you know damn well I ain't worried bout no one right now. What about you and Ron?"

"Man," she rolled her eyes, "fuck that nigga."

We laughed and continued to walk around the Lenox. We stepped into Zara and bought some cute pieces then we purchased some shoes from Footlocker, Champs, and Finish Line. You can't just go to one.

I swear I love shopping with this girl. When we're together we can shop until the next day.

"I forgot I have to go to this photo shoot in a little bit," I said putting my bags in my car.

She put her bags in her's then leaned against her truck, "what's it for?"

"My manager said that it's for Karmaloop." I shrugged.

"Ohh, well have fun boo!"

I hugged her and then we went our separate ways.

----

Photo Shoot

I rushed to the back because I was already late, and then Got changed into short shorts and a Crook and Castles tank top.

I sat in the make up chair and the makeup artist did a full face while I was scrolling through twitter.

"Lindsey, we're ready for you beautiful." The director poker his head in.

I blushed and hopped out of the chair and went to set, but as I was walking I stopped dead in my tracks. It's been years since I last saw him.

"Oh.... shit..."