24

August

???: Ello sexy man. Nice to see you...

I looked over my shoulder and saw my stupid ass manager laughin' hella hard.

"Nigga, that shit ain't fuckin' funny bruh. I thought you were that chick at the airport earlier."

When I say the nigga was high and drunk off his ass, he couldn't even reply to me because he was STILL laughin'.

I shook my head and walked away towards Chainz.

"Aye man, I'm finna head out."

"But playah we juss got heaa"

This nigga was drunk too.. I decided to just go to the hotel.

See y'all would think a nigga like me would be into partyin' and fuckin' bitches, but I ain't that dude. I'm real lame. I just like to chill and get high and sleep too.

When I stepped on the tour bus I remembered that I needed to facetime Lin.

"Hey babe!" Her smile always light up my mood.

"Nothing, I just left the club because I wasn't really feelin' it tonight. What's that surprise you had for me?" I smirked.

"I'on know why you smirking because it ain't that!"

I kissed my teeth and then Lin got up and walked up some stairs. When she walked into the guest room she turned the camera around and it was Skyler.

"Oh shit! My nigga! The fuck you doin' back in Cali?"

"Well, I thought it was time to come back home! I missed you bro!"

"I missed yo crazy extra ass too!"

"I know YOU ain't callin no one extra." Lindsey butted in.

"Maaan! Where my son bae?"

"He's asleep and I am NOT about to wake him up. Hell no!"

"Ight, ight. What time is it out there?"

She looked over at the clock, "Late."

"Well, imma let you sleep. Rub the kitty for me?"

"Oh my god. Bye August. I love you daddy."

"I love you too mama." I hung up the phone and walked to the back of the tour bus too use the bathroom.

Today being able to perform in front of my international fans was hype as hell. I loved every minute of it. And bein' out of the country for the first time too? A nigga is geeked.

Lindsey

After I hung up the phone with August I looked at the clock and realized it was 6:00AM. I wasn't even that tired, but I knew that I needed sleep.

I decided to lay down and cut on the T.V. When I remembered I had Netflix I watched American Horror Story until I feel asleep.

10:00 AM

I woke up to Skyler walking into my room with a noisy Kevin.

"He hates me," she whined.

"No he doesn't." I took Kevin from her hands and smelled him.

"He just need his diaper changed. Let me just change him."

I was about to walk out of my room with Sky pulled my arm.

"Let me change him. Please? I am his God Mother."

"Okay, just remember front to back."

"Bitch duh!" She left the room and then I ran the shower.

When I got out I put on some black basketball shorts, a white tank top and then I out my hair up in a pony tail.

I walked into the living room and see Sky and Kevin FaceTiming Aug.

"What y'all doing?" I asked sitting my phone down.

"August called your iPad FaceTime."

"Hey baby!" I said looking at them. He's such a snack.

"Hey ma, I see Kevin got a little bigger."

I took Kevin out of Sky's arms and then he started laughing and we all smiled. This is my family.

"Baybeh, I wanted to tell you somethin'. May you excuse us Sky?"

She stood up. "You ain't said nothing but a word. Bye Aug!"

She walked out and I looked back at August on the screen.

"So what's up?"

"I can come home a little early, but I'm still on tour. It's only going to be a month and some weeks."

"Well that's better."

"Yeah, but that's not what I wanted to tell you. There's this weird as chick following me. Well, I don't know for SURE if she's followin' me, but she's creepy."

"Hmmm, I see. Don't make me fight no foreign hoe August."

He laughed and shook his head. "Man chill. I got my security on deck baybeh. But I have to go rehearse. I love you. I miss you."

"I love and miss you too. Bye bae."

"Bye." I hung up the FaceTime and sat little Kevin on top of the counter in front of me.

"Look at my little fat man!"

He looked at me and then looked down at my ring finger and started playing with my engagement ring.

"Daddy gave me this ring. This ring declares that he loves me more than anything. This means that me and daddy are taking our relationship to the next level."

Kevin started pointing to a picture of August on the coffee table then the iPad and then started crying. He really misses his daddy. It just made me cry.

"Come on Kev.. I miss daddy too.. Don't cry honey." I picked him up and then went back into my bedroom.

I laid down with Kevin until he was asleep.

August

After I finished FaceTiming my love I got ready for rehearsal. I've performed about 5 shows already and this shit just don't get old. It's amazing how quick my name spread too. At first it was only in New Orleans, then the NO and Atlanta, then the whole U.S. Now I'm international. God is good. I can't even lie.

When I got there I see my bro Chainz and then I see that weird chick..

"Wassgood." Chainz said and gave me dap.

"Man, not a damn thing."

"Ight, well that chick over there claims that she knows you so.. ion kno."

"Ight man."

She walked over to me and Chainz walked away. "I see you again"

"And?"

"You no know who you messing with," she put her hands on her hip.

"And I don't care who I'm messin' with either. Damn man, where's my security?" I turned around and saw the security of the club. I walked over to him and pointed to the Ana chick. I guess this is what it must be like when your famous.

I just have to get used to it.