21

August

I woke up this mornin' with my legs tangled up with Li's. That girl got that good good. Anyway, I have to get ready to go on tour to Germany. My team told me the wrong dates. The only thing I have to worry about is tellin' Lindsey. I know she's gonna be upset, but I ain't even know either.

I got out of her grip and went into the bathroom to do my hygiene. After steppin' out of the shower, I put on my boxers and looked for somethin' to wear. I guess I'ma but on some grey sweats and a black t-shirt. When I got out of the bathroom Li was still asleep. I swear on life she is a heavy ass sleeper. Hell, she sleep like a nigga.

I walked upstairs and went into the game room since she was still sleep. I settled on playin' L.A. Noire. Real talk, this game is the shit.

I heard light foot steps comin' up the stairs, so I took this opportunity to scare her.

"Hello?..... Aug?....."

She only had on one of my shirts and some underwear, but I got to focus on scarin' her. I snuck behind her and gabbed her.

"YO NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK?"

She punched me dead in my chest.

"DAMN LI! THAT SHIT HURT!"

She started laughin' and I flicked her titty.

"You know, you ain't right."

I smirked and got back to playin' this game.

"Dammit. I can't get pass this mission!"

"I got chu bae."

She beat the mission, and then ended up beating the whole damn game. Type of shit?

"How in the hell?"

"What?! The game was easy as hell boy."

She stood up and tossed the controller at me. I caught it and then slapped her ass.

"Damn ma. That shit jiggly as hell, but I gotta tell you somethin'."

I grabbed her by her waist so she was straddlin' me.

"I have to go on tour next Wednesday and today is Thursday..."

She looked away, but I turned her face towards me.

"When did you find out?"

"This mornin'. My manager texted me."

"Hmmm... whatever. Make your fans happy babe."

She leaned down to kiss me and then I placed my hands on her ass.

"You tryna start another round?" I ask smirkin'.

"Boy.."

She hopped off my lap and proceeded to walked into Kevin's room, got him ready and went downstairs. I followed her into the kitchen.

"How about we go out for breakfast."

"Where?" I asked lookin' down at her ass... To be honest... Anybody would.

"Cracker Barrel!"

"Okay. Lets get ready." I said pickin' up Kev and bringin' him back into our room.

I decided to keep on my grey sweatpants and black shirt, so imma just put on some Black Toed 14's. Lindsey looked sexy while dressin' down. She had on some blue sweats that were tight by her ankle. She put on her Aunt Pearl KD's and a white fitted shirt and her boobs look.. wooow! Her hair was down in its natural state as well.

"You ready?" She asked

"Y-yeah.."

----

Lindsey

When we got seated at Cracker Barrel a female waiter came over and took our order.

"I'm you're waiter for toda- OMG! OMG! IT'S LINDSEY AND AUGUST! AUGSEY! LUGUST! OMG! AWWW! LITTLE KEVIN!"

I looked at August and he shook his head.

"Please, please calm down. All we want is some food." August said trying not to laugh.

"Okay, Okay, Okay, Okay, food. Alright. I have that."

Then she walked away and forgot to take our order. Woooooooow.

After Breakfast

Me and Aug decided to just to come back home since there's nothing else we wanna do. Mama Shelia called August saying they wanted Kevin to come back over and play with his cousins, so we had dropped him off. I swear they love him more than anything.

"So what you wanna do bae?"

"I honestly don't know.." I said plopping down on the couch besides August.

"I don't know why, but I've been extra horny these past days." He said while moving me into his lap.

I straddled him and then grabbed his face. He placed both of his hands on my ass and squeezed it. I kissed him, and he traced my lips with his tongue and I allowed his to slide it in my mouth. As I grinded up against him, he placed his hands on my waist and pulled against him harder.

He kissed and sucked on my neck and I moaned softly in his ear. August slipped his hands into my sweats and placed them back onto my ass.

"Lets go to the bedroom.." He mumbled against my lips and picked me up without breaking the kiss and walked into the bedroom and laid me on the bed.

He hovered over me after taking off his shirt. I traced his abs and he grabbed my chin kissing me passionately. He kissed along my jaw line as he took off my sweat pants. After he got them off, I took off my shirt and then he took off his sweats.

Only in our undergarments, August laid his body on mine and started grinding against me.

I felt as though August wanted to take his time with me. Like he wanted to caress me.

He took off my bra and underwear and did the same to himself.

He looked into my eyes and slowly slide all of himself in me. I arched my back and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Babe... ahhh"

"Why you so fuckin' tight babeh?"

Before I could cum, August flipped me on all fours and hit it from the back..

"Ahh.. FUCK!"

"Da- damn ma!"

I slowed down so he could catch his breath, but I slapped myself against him.

"AHHH SHIT!"

I looked back and saw he clenched his jaws and close his eyes in pleasure, so I kept smashing myself into him and started to go faster.

"Fuck bae!! I'm almost... almost..." He said closing his eyes.

We came together and then just sat up in bed.

"We.. We need a hobby.." He laughed pulling me close to him.

"I'm sleepy boo." I laid in his arms and drifted off to sleep. He soon followed.