The Hidden Daughter (An Aveng...

بواسطة Gryffinpuff39

Qui-Gon Jinn has a secret; he has a daughter. In order to protect her, he took her to Earth, leaving her on t... المزيد

Prologue
Attack
Recovery
Loki
Revelation
Shopping and Moving In
A/N
HYDRA
Answers
Crashing the Party
Injuries and Hurting Hearts
Change of Heart
New Team Members
Seoul, Korea
A New Vision
Sokovia
Author's Note
Off the Grid
A New Start

Helicarrier and New York

1.2K 24 6
بواسطة Gryffinpuff39

They arrived on the Helicarrier and got off, looking around. Elizabeth heard the engines come to life and smiled at Bruce's expression.

"Is this a submarine?" Steve asked.

"Really? They want me in a pressurized metal container?" Bruce replied.

Elizabeth snorted at this and shook her head in amusement. The engines rose out of the water and the carrier started to rise into the air.

"Oh no. This is much worse," Bruce commented, making Elizabeth burst into laughter.

She turned and followed Natasha inside, the two men behind her. She was smiling at Bruce's reaction to the carrier. They arrived in the bridge and found Fury and Agent Hill waiting. Fury escorted Loki to his cell and locked him up.

"Well, let me know if 'real power' wants a magazine or something." Fury's last comment caught Elizabeth's attention.

She was nineteen but found the simplest things funny. She knew this was serious and she should be aware of everything and be careful but she disregarded it at times. An hour or so later, she was sent to interrogate Loki. With a sigh, she entered the room, watching Loki pace for a few seconds before stopping.

"There's not many people who can sneak up on me," he said, turning to face the girl.

"I don't wear shoes for the reason of being quiet," Elizabeth answered. "Now, I'm going to get straight to the point. What are you planning?"

"Why would I tell you?"

"Because if you don't, I am going to drop you out of the sky and whatever it is your doing won't be able to be put into action. Plus, your life would be cut short. Do you want to die?"

"No."

"Then spill."

"No."

"Okay. That's it," Elizabeth sighed, tapping the button and opening the hole, fingers hovering over the 'drop' button when Loki spoke up.

"Okay, okay! I'll tell you everything! Just don't hit that button!" he pleaded frantically.

She closed it up and turned to Loki, arms crossed. There was about a minutes' silence before Loki sighed.

"I've been taken control by Thanos. That's all I can tell you right now," he mumbled.

"Thanos? As in the Titan?"

"Yes. That one."

"How is he controlling you?"

"I don't really know. I do know that if I say much more, he will come and punish me."

"He comes, I'll rip him to shreds. I believe that you are being controlled and that you have no choice in what happens."

"Thank you for listening to what I have to say."

"However, you are a monster."

"Oh, no. You brought the monster."

"So, Banner. That's your play?" Elizabeth asked, looking up at him. "Loki means to unleash the Hulk. Keep Banner in the lab, send the others in. I'm on the way. Thank you for your cooperation," she said, giving Loki a mock bow as she exited the room.

Instead of going to the lab, she went to the training room, waiting to see what happens. She pulled out her sword and started attacking the things in the room. She was so focused that she didn't notice Clint watching her silently. It was only when the arrow flew at her that she reacted.

She tucked her legs up, dropping into a crouch as Clint quickly ran off. It was then that she noticed the objects sliding around and she noticed the tilt to the carrier. She bolted out the door, following Clint. She found him in the detention level and they fought, Clint trying to shoot her and her deflecting arrows off the blade in her hands. She eventually rammed his head into a metal rail and knocked him out. She put away her sword and dragged Clint to a medical room, strapping him down.

She felt the carrier level out and smiled slightly. Natasha came in and took Elizabeth's place near the bed. The two women had a small conversation, Natasha catching Elizabeth up on everything that had happened. Elizabeth frowned when she heard that Loki had escaped and gasped at the news of Coulson being killed. She felt bad, like she should've been there to help out when she was in the training room instead. Natasha assured her that she did help by managing to get Clint.

Clint woke up at that moment, struggling against the bonds. Elizabeth stood and walked out of the room. She turned a corner and slammed into Steve. She looked at the floor and Steve lifted her head up.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?"

"I should've been there. I did get Clint, but still. I could've done more," she answered.

Steve pulled her into a hug and she returned it gratefully. They went to the medical room and found the Clint was back to his own mind. They suited up and went to one of the jets.

Elizabeth heard that Thor had been sent down in the steel trap and that Banner had thrown himself out the window to get a jet and had been sent flying to the ground in a green blur. She sighed. Tony, Steve, Natasha, and Clint were the remaining Avengers on board, not including herself. They got on the jet, Tony going ahead.

As they neared the city, they saw a massive hole in the sky with aliens pouring out of it. Tony was up there, blasting them out of the sky but there were too many. Elizabeth spotted Thor and Loki fighting on top of the Stark Tower and guided the jet over to them.

After Natasha fired a few times, Loki blasted one of the engines and the jet went out of control. Clint managed to safely land the thing and they all ran out onto the street. As their feet hit the concrete, a large leviathan flew out and crashed into buildings, aliens shooting out of their resting places.

"Stark, you seeing this?" Steve asked.

"Seeing, stilll working on believing," came the reply.

While Tony was trying to deal with the leviathan, Steve and the others were on the ground fighting the aliens off. Tony asked about Bruce, if he had shown up yet, but Steve was confused as to where he was and why he would even show up. Eventually, Bruce did show up, after Thor landed on the street.

"So this all seems horrible," Bruce said, getting off the motorcycle.

"I've seen worse," Natasha replied.

"Sorry," he apologized.

"No, we could use a little worse," Elizabeth told him.

"Stark, we got him," Steve said.

"Banner?" Tony asked.

"Just like you said," Elizabeth responded.

"Tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you," Tony said.

A large building at the end of the street got a corner wiped out by the leviathan as Tony flew in front of it.

"I don't see how that's a party," Natasha said as they watched it come closer, tearing up the street.

"Banner, now might be a good time for you to get angry," Steve said.

"That's my secret, Captain. I'm always angry," Bruce replied, turning to face the leviathan.

He looked at it and changed to the Hulk, slamming his fist into the thing's head. It slowed down but pushed Hulk backwards, grooves appearing in the asphalt. Tony launched some rockets into the leviathan and it exploded. Steve put his shield over himself and Natasha who was right next to him. Clint ducked behind a car and Elizabeth created a shield out of the air in front of her. Debris rained down onto the street under the bridge and the head crushed a car. Thankfully, no one was in it.

"Call it, Cap," Tony said as the Avengers gathered in a circle.

"Okay. Barton, I want you on that roof. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you take the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, turn it back or turn it to ash. Natasha, Elizabeth and I will stay here and keep the fight on us. Thor, you got to try and bottleneck the portal. You got the lighting, light the bastards up. And Hulk, smash," Steve said.

"Can you give me a lift?" Clint asked.

"Right. Better clutch up, Legolas," Tony answered, grabbing Clint and flying up.

Thor spun his hammer around and flew up to the top of a metal building spire. Hulk jumped up onto a building and started to destroy the aliens. Elizabeth, Natasha, and Steve started to fight the aliens coming at them. As Elizabeth looked up at the portal, she saw a ship that didn't look like the others. She also noticed it was out of control.

"Father, I am going to check out that other ship and stop it," Elizabeth said.

Without waiting for a reply, she flew off, using her air powers to zoom through the sky with the speed of a bullet. She threw her hands out and the ship slowed. She caught sight of three people inside, looking around for the source of control. The youngest looked up at her and his eyes widened.

She guided the ship to the ground and the men got out. She looked them over before turning her attention to the aliens creeping up on them. Fire exploded from her hands and it obeyed her commands, lashing out and wrapping around the aliens. Crevices in the ground erupted and swallowed the aliens. Some parts of the ground shot up, flinging them up. Ice immobilized aliens in one sweep. Water drowned them and wind sent them flying without support.

When they were dead, Elizabeth turned back to the men who were staring at her in shock.

"Who are you?" Elizabeth asked, having a pretty good idea.

"I am Qui-Gon Jinn. This is my old Padawan, Obi-Wan Kenobi. This is his Padawan, Anakin Skywalker," the oldest man said.

She nodded. She had guessed so because she had watched the Star Wars series so many times she could recite the whole thing. She especially loved the prequels even if the others didn't.

"I'm Elizabeth Rogers. I was taken in by Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America. I was found on his doorstep nineteen years ago. My real family wasn't found out," she said quietly.

She didn't know why she was telling them this but she got the feeling that she could trust them. Qui-Gon looked sad but Elizabeth shrugged it off.

"If you want, you can help us get rid of these things," she said, gesturing to the city behind her.

Anakin seemed excited and threw a lightsaber to her. She caught it in surprise and looked at him. He merely winked and she shrugged. She activated it and sprung into action, slicing aliens and blocking shots. She whirled her way to the main fight and saw that Steve and Thor were fighting together. Natasha was nowhere to be seen. The three Jedi followed her and assisted in the fight.

"Who are they?" Steve asked.

"Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Anakin Skywalker," Elizabeth replied casually.

The Jedi were surprised how fluent she was with a lightsaber. It was as if she had used one her whole life. She had trained with a sword so she knew what she was doing. It was easy for her and came naturally. She smiled at them as she took a quick break. Steve was suddenly shot as he turned around and Thor hit a car at the aliens, knocking them over. Elizabeth helped her father up and looked at him in concern.

"You okay?" she asked.

"I'm fine, sweetheart. Don't worry," he answered.

"You're my father. Of course I'm going to worry," Elizabeth replied.

She caught sight of Qui-Gon's crestfallen expression and frowned. She walked over and tilted her head in a silent question.

"I'll tell you later," he told her.

She hesitated but nodded. They turned their attention back to the fight and Elizabeth heard Tony over the com link.

"I got a nuke coming in and it'll blow in less than a minute. And I know just where to put it," he said.

He grabbed the nuke and angled up to the portal. Natasha was on top of the Tower with Loki's sceptre and could close the portal. Tony flew up into space and released the nuke. It sailed up and slammed into the mothership, causing the aliens to die. Tony didn't reappear and Steve sighed.

"Close it," he said.

Natasha did so and the portal started to close up. Tony fell through at the very last second and free fell to the ground. Elizabeth threw her hands up and his descent slowed. She lowered him onto the street and the Avengers, minus Natasha and Clint gathered around him. Thor ripped off his faceplate and there was no movement from the billionaire. Hulk decided to take things into his own hands and bent over, roaring in his face. Tony jerked awake and they smiled.

"What happened? Please tell me no one kissed me," he said.

"We won," Steve answered simply.

"Yay. Let's just not come in tomorrow. Let's just take a day off. Have you ever had shawarma? There's a shawarma joint two blocks from here. I don't know what it is but I want to try it," Tony said.

"We aren't finished yet," Thor told him, glancing at the Tower, meaning Loki.

"And then shawarma after," Tony added.

Loki was crawling up and managed to sit against the wall. He looked up and saw all the Avengers, plus three Jedi, watching him. Clint had an arrow pointed at him and Elizabeth was holding the sceptre.

Later, Thor and Loki stood with the others before they took off with the Tesseract. Thor came over and hugged Elizabeth, knocking the oxygen from her lungs.

"Lady Lizzy, it was a pleasure to do battle with you," he said, setting her down.

"Same, Thor," she replied, massaging her ribs.

"I hope to see you again, Jedi Assassin," he told her with a grin.

"Thor, I'm not a real Jedi. It seems I can use the 'Force' but I can't be a Jedi. It's not possible. Jedi are made up for fairy tales. They don't exist," she said.

"You don't know that," Clint chipped in.

Elizabeth groaned and shoved him. Thor chuckled and returned to Loki, taking the Tesseract's container in his hand as he went. Loki gripped the other end and in a flash of blue, they were gone. Bruce and Tony left in a red convertible and Steve left on his motorcycle. Natasha and Clint had to go on a mission and Elizabeth was left with the three Jedi.

"Now, it's time you told me what's going on," she said, folding her arms.

"I'm your father," Qui-Gon whispered.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

343 10 11
Ashlyn Elizabeth Stark is the daughter of famed billionaire, Tony Stark. Smart and mouthy like her father and beautiful and graceful like her mother...
68.5K 1.6K 29
Y/N is Tony Starks empolyee and friend. While getting closer Y/N is taken by hydra and experimented on. The avengers spend months trying to find thei...
24.9K 619 37
A punk rocker meets her rich dad who she absolutely hates. He left her mother all because she was a mistake. But what he didnt know, was that his &qu...
5.8K 159 33
15 year old Ash Oakley, New York's newest vigilante, thinks she is texting her friend Juni, but when she puts in an 8 instead of a 0, she starts to u...