Manan Ss - married with out l...

Por dream_highh

a couple is married without love ... a married life in which the relationship will be tested .. no love at f... Mais

prologue
part 1
part 2
cover
part 3
bie
chapter 3b
part 4
part 5
part 6
regarding update
part 7
part 8
important
royal got delete ..
fifty shades of grey
part 10
imp + promo
A/N ( IMP )
private
part 11
royals are back + suggestions
must read
part 12
part 13
new cover
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
important
part 21
part 22
part - 23
part - 24
important please do read

Part 9

14.7K 976 131
Por dream_highh

manik make nandani lay comfortably nd covered her with blanket ....

He was about to get up from the bed when nandani got hold on his hand ...
Manik turned and smiled nd raised his eyes , asking what ??

Nadani - app kahi na Jaye na ...

He smiled and set beside her and said
Caressing her hairs ...

Man - main kahin ni ja raha nandani ... Bas lights off kr rha tha ..

Nandani smiled and nodded ...
Manik kiised her for head and get up to switch off tha lights ...

He come back and settle biside nandani taking her is his arms ... , nandani .. Nandani also hugged him tightly keeping her head on his heart

Both are laying silently .. Non of them are sleeping. ..when there was a knowk on the door ..

When manik looked at nandani and found her sleeping ...
He carefully put her hand in pillow and move out to open the door ..

He opened the door and found dadi there ...

Man - ji dadi

Dadi- manik tumse kuch bat krni thr

Dadi said nervously.

Manik nodded nd looked back at nandani and found her sleeping peacefully then come out of the room ...

As soon as manik come out side the room dadi hold his hand and said

Dadi - beta main .. Wo nandani ..
Tum mujhe...

Manik cut her in between and said

Man - shhh !! Dadi .. Main apko galat ni smjh raha. I know apne kuch ni kiya hai. I know stool tuta hua tha esliye nandani gir gye ..
Am sorry maine apko galat smjha ...

Dadi was shocked to hear all this from manik , she thought that he will definitely take some step against her but .no...
He is apologizing...

She signed in relief and smiled evilly ...

Dadi prov

😈😈
Shukar hai permatma ka , manik KO kuch pqta ni chala ..
Or mere pota KO mujhe wishwas hai..
Ab es ladki KO main uski okat dekhaungi....
Mere samne jawan ladati hai. 😠
Ladki hoke apni okat bhul gye ..

End of prov

Dadi - koi ni beta.
Tu ja nadani ka dhyan rakh ..

Manik nodded and come back to his room ...

Next day

Manik opened his eyes .. And the sight in front of him make him smile ..

Nandani is sleeping cutly holding his hand under right check ......
Manik bend down and softly kissed her forhead and the check her temperature ...which normal now .. He signed in relief. And slowly take his hand back and covered her properly and went to get freshen up ...

Manik come out of washroom and found nandani still sleeping peacefully .. He dropw his towel on couch and ... Walk towards her .
He set beside .. And crassed her face which make nandani smile even in her sleep .. And her smile make manik smile more widely....

Manik - nandani ..

No response

Manik - nandani

He again tried to wake her up , softly calling her ..

Nan+- hmm

Man - wake up nandani ..
U have to take ur mdcns tooo ..

Nandani smiled and slowly opened er eyes and smiled ..

Nan- good mrng manik ..

Manik smiled back and said

Man - good mrng madam ..
How r u feeling now. .

He asked while helping her to set down ....

Nan- am fine manik

She said smilingly ..

Nan- main fresh ho jati hu .. And phir brkfast ka bhi dekhna hai ...

She said and about to get up ..but manik stopped her said ..

Man - go and get frshen up and come back straight to bed... .. U are not going to do any of house works .

Nan- but manik

Man- there are lots of servents to do all that stuff nandani ..

Nan- still man...

Man- not a word more ..

He said strenly .. And nandani become quite ...
She make a cute pout and went to take bath ...

Manik is doing something on his laptop when nandani come out of bathroom taking support. Of wall..
As she is feeling really weak ... Due to high fever ..

Nandani is walking slowly .. When suddenly she lost her balance and fell oh ground directly and her head was about to touch the floor but a hand saved her head from touching the floor ... ...

After nanadani went to take a bath , manik tell a butler to bring his and nandani breakfast in thier room and and also told his family about  nandani bng not well ... Then he received a call from his pa ,he told him to about some important mailss .. And manik was busy in Checking his mails that he didn't notice nandani coming out .. Nandani gained his concentration when she fell down ,
Manik looked at her shocking and with a jerk he throw his laptop and run towards nandani and before her head touch the floor he put his hand under her head ....

Man- nandani !

He gathered her in his arms fstly and picked her up ,then made her lay properly on bed.   

Man - nadani are u okay ??
Pgl ho tum jb ni chala ja RHA tha to bula lete .. .

Nan- app kam kr rhe the esliye ...

Man - nandani listen to me very carefully ..
U r not alone now , u belongs to me now .. Things hurting u will automatically hurts me ... So u have to be careful ..

Manik said all this sternly but his theese words make her heart dance crazily .... She is looking at him with all the love she have in her heart ... ..
He

She come out of her thoughts when mank msaid

Man - smajhi ??

Nandani smiled and nodded ..and hugged maink tightly .... Manjk also hugged her back tightly ... As he was really very scared seeing her falling ...
And also thinking that how weak she is feeling...

They both broke the hug hearing a knoek on the door ..

Man - main dekhta hu

Nandani just nodded ...

Manik open the door and find dadi standing with a tray in her hand ...

Man - dadi app ..
Mtlb app kyu le kr aye nashta ..koi or le ata ....

Dadi - are apne bacho ke liye nashta ni LA skti kya main ..
Or phir nandani se bhi milna tha  .

Manik smiled and said

Man - sure dadi . aye andar ..

Manik along with dadi entered inside the room and nandani after watching dadi tried to stand up and stopped hearing manik ..

Man - nandani bethe rahoo ...

Nandani looked at dadi and dadi passed her a fake smile and said

Dadi - Han Han nandani beta tu bethe rhe , main nashta laye hu tere liye ..

Nandani is rally shocked hearing dadi talking her so softly .. But she smiled thinking that dadi loves her and she is lil strick that y scold her other days ,but now as she is not well so dadi is concerned for her ..
Innocent girl ! ..

Nadani smiled and dadi keep the tray in front of nandani and said

Dadi - manik tu ja niche sbke sath nashta kr le .. Main hu yaha nandani ke sath

Man- PR dadi..

Dadi cut him between and said

Dadi - raj to kuch bat bhi krni h tujhe beta .. Esliye ni laye tera nashta main upar ..ab ja ...

She said Lil annoyingly ..
Manik made a oo face and went downstairs ... After giving warning to nandai .for the brkfast ..

Dadi become super angry seeing manik love for nandani ...

Dadi give a fake smile to nandani nd serve her brkfast ..

Nandani took first bite and starting couching badly ..  And dadi smirk evilly ... 

Nandani saw a glass of juice in the tray and drunk that ..but that brinkinh that she started couching more badly ...

Dadi said with the fake concern said ..

Dadi - nandani beta . kya hua

Nan- da.. Da...Di j....i me....ra ga... La ...

Dadi - acha ruko maim pani lati hu ...

She said and come out of room and pick a water jug which is only keep outside the room and started laughing not so loudly ..

And after 5 mins she intered inside the room and make nandani drink water ...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

7.6K 839 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...
203K 11.8K 53
This is normal arrange marriage tale for a two persons who ties a beautiful relationship called marriege.
990K 48.7K 121
This story is about to strangers...who were bonded with marriage... Lets see will they be able to love eachother... or their marriage take them somew...
268K 25.6K 47
Story of two best friends who struggle to explore their feelings for each other. Will they realise their love soon or it will be too late?