The Rogue's Love

By papez123

Tikoto Raikou is sick of the village life. Once housed in The Leaf Village, now a rogue. She meets a very int... More

The Rogue's Love
Chapter Two: The Leader
Chapter Three: Easy
Chapter Four: Unwanted
Chapter Five: The Puppet Master
Chapter Six: Entertainment
Chapter Seven: Art's True Beauty
Chapter Eight: Shopping
Chapter Nine: Hope
Chapter Ten: Rebirth
Chapter Eleven: Oh, Kiss Me
Chapter Twelve: The Interrogation
Chapter Thirteen: Raikou, The Evil
Chapter Fourteen: Stitches
Chapter Fifteen: Desire
Chapter Sixteen: To Fight, for Pride
Chapter Seventeen: Battle Royal
~Extra~ Jesshika's POV
Chapter Nineteen: Memories
Chapter Twenty: Mission
Chapter Twenty-One: Dilemma
Chapter Twenty-Two: Parents-to-Be
Chapter Twenty-Three: Sasori's Fight
Chapter Twenty-Four: The End
Epilogue

Chapter Eighteen: Navigate Me

5.6K 147 56
By papez123

Warning: Mature stuff ahead. If you don’t read this chapter, that’s okay. You’ll pretty much know what happened in the next. If you feel uncomfortable, just go ahead and skip it. But, I have a feeling most of you are little perverts.. So… (; I joke. Anyways, yeah. …Mature content… o.e I’m so awkward..getting on to the story, now.

The Rogue’s Love

Chapter Eighteen: Navigate Me

I squinted my eyes into the darkness of the room, feeling a bit disoriented. I couldn’t remember what had happened. Or better yet, even where I was. 

“Relax,” a dulled voiced sighed, arms wrapping around me. “Just go back to sleep.” My body melted at his touch, finally recognizing the voice as Sasori. It was strange, the way I found automatic comfort in his embrace. 

I rolled over, pressing my face into his warm chest. And, much to my astonishment, the cloak he always wore wasn’t present. Neither was a shirt.

“S-Sasori?” I stuttered, unable to remove my hands from his bare skin. The defined lines on his chest were enough to drive a girl insane.

Despite the countless times the red head has seen me in the nude, I had never before even caught him without his standardized Akatsuki cloak. To me, this was enough to make headline news. Better than Christmas and my birthday combined. 

I had a feeling I would cherish this moment for years to come.

“What?” his voice came out raspy sounding, having just woken up. There was no way one person could be so sexy. So perfect.

“Are you…are you naked?” I asked, a tremble in my voice. Sasori sighed, pulling me closer to him. There wasn’t a part of me that wasn’t touching him. And, with widened eyes I realized that he very much so was naked. I gasped, realizing all forms of clothes between the two of us were seriously lacking.

“Does that answer your question?”  I could hear the smirk in his voice as my heart accelerated. “Nervous?” he whispered, his lips only centimeters from my ear. 

I swallowed loudly, trying my best to keep my hands to myself. But, it was so impossibly hard when Sasori didn’t even restrain himself.

“Do it,” Sasori encouraged, his voice only seeming to get deeper. And, if I wasn’t already naked, I’m pretty sure the sound of his voice would have made me strip. “Touch me.” He brought his hands to my chest, running his fingers over the sensitive skin that was there. 

I closed my eyes, trying to remember how to breathe. It was funny, the way he made me forget simple bodily functions that was supposed to happen automatically, without me having to think. 

I let my shaking hands rest on his smooth stomach, blindly tracing the contours of his stomach. It was so hard to think like this. Especially when I could feel how he wanted me as every much as I wanted him. It felt as if the air around me had suddenly become much denser, and his hot touch was the only thing keeping me going. 

Sasori’s hand drifted to the back of my leg, making me groan as it brushed past a rather sore spot, causing pain to shoot throughout my limb. My eyes shot open as memories flooded through my head, returning an earlier rage. 

Sasori. Deidara. Tricked. 

“Sasori,” I breathed, pretending as if I was every much still into it as much as he was. Kami. It was so hard to stay so mad at him when he touched me like that. I almost just let it slide for the time being so he could have his way. Sasori knew all of the right places to touch.

The puppet master licked the base of my neck, his other and still massaging my chest. “Yes?” he murmured, his voice so seductive sounding. Kami.

“Get the fuck off of me.” His actions stopped, surprised. I had to say, I didn’t even think I would ever get it out of me. I sat up, the little light we received from the window giving me a clear view of his perfectly sculpted chest. Thank the heavens the blanket covered everything below the waist, or I wouldn’t even have the audacity to even continue speaking.

I glared at his chest. If I were able to take my eyes off of the sexy man’s body, I would glare at him. But, seeing as how that was physically impossible, I settled for looking like an idiot.

“Do we have to do this, now?” He sighed, guessing as to why I had made him stop. “I brought us here so we wouldn’t be interrupted, and you want to do this, now?” It was only then did I realize we weren’t in Sasori’s room, and the bed seemed a lot smaller, making it to where we were touching at all times.

His tree house.

I felt like he kept giving me reasons not to be mad. My hand brushed through my tangled hair, realizing it felt damp. By the looks of things, it would seem as if he bathed me. And, with a closer look, his hair was wet, too. I guess this explained the nakedness.

“Yes!” I lied, really just wanting to give into him. But, really, I was scared I’d be too dazed to yell at him, later.

Sasori rolled his eyes, resting so that his head rested in my lap.

“Don’t do that,” I gasped, grasping onto his shoulders, trying my best to push him away. But, in all reality, I didn’t put as much power behind the push as I should have. With his hot breath fanning across my naked skin, I think I may have even tried to pull him closer.

“Don’t do what?” he asked, unfolding my legs so that they rested on his back. By this time, my breathing was coming out in short gasps, almost to the point of hyperventilating. Sasori smirked as he pressed his lips against my stomach, slowly working his way upwards. I almost died when he pulled the blanket away from his body, revealing himself to me.

“Like what you see?” he cockily grinned after seeing the look I gave him. Sasori sat so that his body was on full display for me to openly rape him with my eyes. Wasn’t there something I was supposed to be doing? Kissing him? Mounting him? Yeah, that sounded about right.

I hastily moved myself closer so that I could press my lips against his, loving the feel of his soft skin against my own. His lust pressed against my stomach as he pulled my waist closer, cradling my face.

As our kiss started to heat up, Sasori laid us back down on the bed, never once daring to move his body away from mine. As always, he laid on top of me, taking full control. And, as per usual, I was totally lost in the way our lips moved together. By now, everything came so easy to me. And, by the way things turned out, it was definitely easier than breathing.

Sensing that I was running on a more limited supplies of oxygen than usual, Sasori moved down to my neck. By then, I found myself expecting his much anticipated bite, to feel his teeth sink into me. Just thinking about it turned me on even further. Each time he bit me a little harder, making me moan a little louder. But, this time was different as the dominant male simply grazed his teeth against my skin, not nearly hard enough to actually puncture through.

It got to the point to where I started to crave the pain. I wanted to feel the blood running down my neck for Sasori to immediately lick away, nurturing the wound he had created. To kiss away the throbbing ache.

I groused, pressing my neck against his teeth. “Bite me.”

Sasori acted as if he were about to close his jaw, pinching my neck between his glorious teeth, only to lick me. 

I growled, pressing my body against him harder. “Bite me,” I repeated, sounding more forcible. He chuckled, leaning away from me so he could stare me in the eyes.

“Beg.”

My cheeks reddened as I realized just how kinky he really was. There was nothing he loved more than teasing me.

“What? I-” I stopped, closing my eyes. For once, I would play Sasori’s games. For once, I’d let him have his way. “Please?” Sasori readjusted himself so that his bottom half was pressed against my womanhood.

“That’s not good enough,” he teased, slowly rotating his hips. I arched my back, suddenly feeling very needy. He was driving me mad.

“Please?” I whimpered, feeling as if I didn’t have him now, I would just break down. All these emotions had started to bubble in my chest, making me feel vulnerable. I moaned as he nibbled at my collarbone, which only seemed to turn him on further.

“Fuck,” I cried out, digging my nails into his scalp. “Sasori, bite me. Please.” He chuckled, brutally sinking his teeth into my shoulder. I moaned, again, still not feeling very satisfied. I needed him. Now.

“Sasori,” I breathed, my voice coming out breathless. And, as if sensing the turning point in our foreplay, he looked into my eyes. His beautiful brown eyes seemed to be burning with just as much emotion as I was feeling. The uncertainty. The want. The…need. And, for the first time since I’ve met him, it seemed as if there was a hint of happiness mixed in there, as well. He felt so…alive.

“Do you really want this? Do you really want me to…” he let his voice die down, his gaze filling in the blank as it raked over me. 

I nodded, pressing my trembling hands against his face. It there was one thing I have always been certain of, it was my need for him. And, right now, the need was stronger than ever.

Sasori took a deep breath, pulling me into another heated kiss. To distract me, or to stifle my cries, I wasn’t sure. But, I’m sure he had both in mind as the pain suddenly erupted through me from the inside, resounding through my body. 

!~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~!

-blushes- Oh, hai guise. <- look at me. Being all bad at spelling. 

Anyways…yeah. I feel pretty awkward. So, comment and stuff, yeah?

Happy Readings~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 250 12
Have you ever heard of the Killer of the Red Sand? - Sakura Haruno, an admirable 3rd year college student also working under Tsunade at the hosp...
42.9K 807 10
Akatsuki x reader HC, drabbles, scenarios, etc. The first couple of chapters were written long ago and really suck, so sorry. Gender Neutral Reader P...
10.4K 546 36
She was mute, because of the man who killed her mother, father, and siblings, hell her entire village. She didn't have any friends because there were...
4.7K 278 36
Maeme's vow has tethered her to the notorious Sasori of the red sand. Her life has been decided for her, but will her destiny unravel the bond? **Rou...