This Isn't My Universe [Garra...

By katgamez2000

~Disclaimer~ -May contain slight use of profanity. ~~~ "His name's Garroth- I found him, during my hike thro... More

~Prologue~
Chapter 1: Welcome To Mystreet
Chapter 2: A Change of Attire
Chapter 3: Day One, Over
Chapter 4: Dream
Chapter 5: Mystreet's Residents
Chapter 6: Aphmau's Home
!!Another Notice & Proposition!!
Chapter 7: Why Did You Do That?
Chapter 8: Fragments of a Memory
Chapter 9: Healing Process
Chapter 10: Chocolates
Chapter 11: The "Car" Ride
Chapter 13: Infant?
Chapter 14: Falling For You?
Chapter 15: Lost Love

Chapter 12: What Happened?

1.1K 70 77
By katgamez2000

I felt dizzy, once again. That horrible sensation. The kind, that I wish would never show itself. My eyes shut tight, as the world warped into darkness.

What now?

When the headache subsided, I ran a finger against my still closed eyes. Slowly, I opened them. I was met with...a new environment. I was no longer in the car that had been introduced to me, previously. I was back in...

The guest chambers?

I glanced around the space, trying to wrap my head around what had just happened. Last I remember, the man who goes by Laurance, was...well... He was performing amorous action with I, is perhaps the best way I could word that. We were on our way to retrieve bread from the marketplace, and now...I'm back here? What on Earth?

I looked down at my hand, and I had pieces of chocolates, resting on my palm. Aren't these the ones that Lady Aphmau had given to I? I thought I had eaten these before? Huh...

"Hey, Princess, you coming?" A voice chimed from beside me.

Shifting my head, there was Laurance. He leaned against the doorway, toying with something he held in his hand. I cocked my head, trying to make sense of the situation before I.

"Uh...go where?" I narrowed my eyes, looking between him and the sweets I held.

"Are you seriously that dense, that you have already forgotten? My fucking Irene, you are literally the worst person to work with," Laurance rolled his baby blue eyes. "Uh, dumbass, remember..? We're going to the store."

I blankly stared at the brown-haired man. "But I thought-..," I blinked a few times, staring off into space. "Uh...yes. I have forgotten, again. May you please remind me, good sir?"

He dramatically sighed, dragging his hands down his face. "I hate you so damn much, Gareth... Aph left, and you came downstairs. For once, you did a normal humane action. Dante, like the dick he is, sent us to go pick up some bread from the supermarket. You came up here to grab something, and you've been up here for like, ten minutes. What, did you get lost on a quest searching for treasure, guarded by the golden beast of the West, and forget you were in the real world?"

I once again narrowed my eyes at Laurance, who awkwardly placed his hand upon his hip. Was what happened...made up in my mind? Like...a dreamscape? It seemed rather realistic, however. But at the same time, would that ever be truly plausible? The damned Laurance, showing romantic affections for I? But...do I...

Do I truly have some sort of affections for this man?

Why?! If that truly were a scene my mind created, why else would I imagine feelings of romance for this...stranger. A man, who has been nothing but a vex... Yet, I'm having these amorous fantasies with...

I...

I don't even understand myself, anymore. I am but a horrible person. I wish I could just have all my memories return to me, so I could truly grasp why I feel this way. It'll be much easier.

"Can we just go already?" Laurance groaned, tightly gripping my wrist. He dragged me out of the guest chambers, pulling me down the hall.

"Woah, Laurance," the white-haired man made a reappearance... I forgot thy name 'gain. "Careful with your boyfriend. You're gonna snap his arm off, if you keep pulling him that hard."

The man chuckled, as Laurance dramatically rolled his eyes. "Wouldn't really care. And, also, boyfriend? This freak? Ha. Maybe...never."

"Really, now? What about all the flirting and crap with him? If I were a love doctor, which I have a degree in, I'd say there's some romantic tension between you and him. Heh," The man looked in between us.

I felt hot...especially in my facial region. And, I think my heart beat just sped up. I am no læch, but I am rather certain that this is not good for mine health.

"It's called having a personality, Travis," Laurance began pulling me down the hall once more. Oh, right. He goes by Travis. Man should write his name upon his forehead. He is remarkably forgetful. "Maybe you should go try and find one, instead of judging mine."

Travis; hah I recalled his name; scoffed, strolling off somewhere. But not before following it up with a small retort, "You need to learn to lighten up more often Laurance. You know it ain't gonna happen again, right? It already happened once."

Laurance's facial expressions turned solemn, and he kept his mouth shut for once. His grip on my wrist tightened, as he watched Travis take his leave. What did that mean? I feel left in the dark, 'gain. Oh well, do I care about Laurance's issues? Not at all...

But, my curiosity does a tad...

He shook his head, continuing to pull me throughout his decently-sized home. I had brought outside. The scene was somewhat familiar to what happened in my acclaimed dream sequence. Yet, he didn't bring me to his car, that had previously been introduced to me. Odd...

However, instead of leading me to the 'car', I was pulled down the road. We were walking... I'm glad for that fact. It is not foreign, and I don't have to experience what happened in that car ride... But, actually...

No, nevermind...

~~~

Laurance looked around the marketplace, and left me alone...in a dark area. Great. Now, I'm lost, 'gain. Wonderful, 'tis it not? Now, I hath to search for him. Though, I truly don't want to.

I padded through multiple different sections, occasionally running into a few unfamiliar individuals. However, one I ran into, was not entirely that case.

"Oh, hey! It's Garroth!" A feminine individual, with bright brown eyes, cheered. She curtsied, with thy imaginary dress, giggling in her soft voice. "Pleasure to be meeting you, again."

"Likewise, m'lady Aphmau," I bowed at her presence, in case she were a noble. I am left unaware about the fact. "What is thy business here?"

"I'm just picking up some ingredients for Aaron. He's cooking tonight," Lady Aphmau showed off her basket, filled to the brim with different food items. Looks like quite the feast. "What about you? You here with someone, darling?"

"Actually, yes. I was brought here by the Laurance fellow," I looked around some more, in case he happened to be nearby. "But, I seemed to hath lost him, somewhere in your enormous marketplace."

"To be honest, knowing Laurance, he probably lost you on purpose," Aphmau sighed, shaking her head. "What a jerk. Don't worry sweetheart, I'll take care of you."

"You talk of me, as though I were some sort of infantile."

"That ain't a bad thing," Lady Aphmau took my hand, and began to lead me throughout the market.

"It isn't?"

"Nope. I love babies."

~~~

Q-Asked by LunarDeblu

To: All

"WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF I TOLD YOU GARROTH WASN'T COSPLAYING"

~

Garroth- "Thank you! Individuals with some common sense."

~

Laurance- "I'd not really give a damn, because I don't care about anything having to do with Gareth."

Garroth- "It's Garroth."

Laurance- "Oh did you hear that? The sound of the cares I give? Yeah, me neither."

~

Dante- "That's some funny joke, you're telling there."

~

Aphmau- "What cosplay? He looks normal to me?" 🤔

~

Katelyn- "Who? ...Oh, weird guy? Don't get what you're talking 'bout."

~

Travis- "If he wasn't cosplaying, then what else would he had been doing in medieval armour? Steal it from a museum, or something?"

~

Aaron- "Uh...what? I'm just as confused as Aph."

~

Zane & Vylad- "Huh?"

~

Kawaii~Chan- "Kawaii~Chan doesn't understand! 😟 Should she?"

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.6K 82
Love, accidents, ships. Just an ordinary fan fiction... right? NOPE! Join me as we go into the lives of two very diffrent individuals and follow thei...
277K 10K 51
"If we fall in love, we might get hate..." "I can live with that, just to be close to you." "I we fall in love, we might lose some of our friends..."...
68.5K 1.3K 21
"Let's play a game," he whispers playfully into my ear. I hum and turn my head, "Twenty-two questions?" I ask instantly, a grin tugging at the edge...
50.6K 1.7K 65
You're one of Cadenzas guards, until some toe eyed cabbages show up claiming to be her friends. . "Laurance?!" I screamed, "What. The. Hell. What'...