Adopted by R5 (Completed and...

By TheRumIsDyedBlue

5 year old, Peyton Walker hates the ophranage she has been for 2 years. She crys every night thinking about t... More

Adopted by R5 (Completed, and in Editing)
Chapter 1: Adopted??!?!?
Chapter 2: Shopping and New Home
Chapter 3: Pranks, Pranks, and more pranks
Chapter 4: Peyton's Birthday
Chapter 5: Car Crash
Chapter 6: Kassia??
Chapter 7: Maybe Later
Chapter 8: He's Mine
Chapter 9: Those were the days
A/N
Chapter 10 : Live In 5
Chapter 11: I wanna Know
Chapter 12: Birthday Shopping
Chapter 13: Bear Lake
A/N
Chapter 14: Cheater
Chapter 15: Jealousy
Chapter 16: The Second letter, and allergies.
Chapter 17: Soccer
Chapter 18: Casts
Chapter 19: Austin and Ally
PLEASE READ!!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!
Chapter 20: Why didn't you tell us?
Chapter 21: Finally!
Chapter 22: Fight
Chapter 23: YOLO
Chapter 24: Bail, and Truth
A/N: NEW BOOKS!!!!!!

Author's update about The Muppets Must wanted

4.2K 104 15
By TheRumIsDyedBlue

Okay guys! I just got out of the Muppet's most wanted, and I just want to say OMG!! It was amazing!! Okay..... I'll admit it, I'm still red from blushing,  because of Ross, yes..... But that doesn't mean I'm a total Ross girl....... But anyway the movie was amazing.

When Ross first came on, I really needed a refill, but I didn't go and get one, because he was on the screen. I was literally full out blushing when he said his lines. I was smiling the rest of the movie and I couldn't stop. I mean that boy is HOT!!!! And my mom was looking at me like I was some creep.

But after the first time he said something, I had a HUGE smile. And then the blushing happened. It just happened okay?????? I almost cried because I was so close to touching his flawless face. But yeah.... MAJOR BLUSH A THON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, the next movie is about to start. So until next time, Love HOTTY Ross!!!

~Ross' Angel ~

I mean.... um......

~Ryland's Angel~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 374 14
(In this story, Ross is 1 1/2, and the rest are they're real age in real life. xP) The amazing R5. They perform brilliantly on stage, and know how to...
43.6K 816 37
Reagan is a 5 year old girl who was abused by her father until she got rescued by the orphanage. She's been there for a year and no one's adopted her...
12.2K 248 37
This is a story about how a non aspiring songwriter lives a dream....how she meets new people and how her life changes...this is raura book so You kn...
Mute By Kylie K

Fanfiction

805 64 32
Riker becomes a foster child after he is abused at home. And then he gets put with the Lynchs after he's abused by his foster family. Of course all o...