My Wicked Headmistress

Von PoeticBeauty7598

Mehr

My Wicked Headmistress
Ch. 1
Ch.2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Author Note
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55-The End

Ch. 32

1.1K 56 4
Von PoeticBeauty7598

A month went by and Cordelia had left me alone for the most part. For the past week though, I have noticed that Misty hadn't been around much and an even big (not) surprise was that Cordelia was depressed about it. She'd sit in her office, working even though she was about as blind as a bat. I walked into my room and screamed. Papa was looming over Nadir's playpen and he looked over at me, his creepy smile set on his face. "Hello, Mama," he greeted. His tone was hard and scary, making me want to call for help.

"Hi, Papa," I replied shakily. I heard Nadir begin to fuss, and I stood there frozen with fear. Papa rested his hand against the edge of Nadir's playpen.

"This is my son?" he asked carefully. I gulped as I nodded my head. I twisted Camellia's ring around my finger nervously. "He is beautiful." I smiled, really worried.

"Yes, he is." I folded my arms over my chest.

"He has his mother's eyes." I nodded my head.

"Yeah, he does. Unless he is showing his demon side." He smiled and I felt myself begin to squirm. He tried reaching down into the playpen, but his hand shot back, smoking. He hissed in pain and he held his smoking hand. "Is there something wrong?" He looked over to me, his red eyes chilling me to the bone.

"I can't touch him. I can't hold my own son, Evanora. Why? Why is that?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know, Papa." I stood there, not moving, while Camellia's voice rang in my head. I remembered our last conversation. She had begged me to keep Nadir away from Papa. I clasped my hands together, my palms sweaty. He started to walk over to me, the lights flickering. I was really wishing that Fiona was in the house right then. He was just mere inches from me.

"You know why, little Mama. Camellia bound my child to you and unless you give me permission to take him, I can't." I nodded my head.

"I see. That really is a problem."

"Then say it." 'You have to keep your promise to Camellia.' I thought to myself. I shook my head.

"No." His eyes widened in surprise.

"No? That's funny because I am the one who gave you the order to take care of everything for me."

"Yeah, and I did. Nadir is perfectly content where he is at now. So, why take him from me?" He shook his head, and I could tell that he was starting to get pissed. The lights began to flicker faster and faster.

"Evanora, I feel as if I have to remind you that I am the only reason that you can see at all." I dug my nails into my palms, anger taking over.

"That was my mother's deal with you. Not mine."

"Believe me, I know."

"You took my mother away from me, Papa. She is dead. My sight didn't matter to me then and it doesn't now." He turned around, ready to blow.

"The only reason you have your sight is because your mother continue to provide me with favors! She keeps her end of the deal every time!" I froze and my jaw dropped.

"She's alive?" My heart began to race in my chest. He sighed heavily.

"Yes...she is. Has been this whole time." I started to feel sick to my stomach. I glared at him and he flew across the room, along with anything that wasn't nailed down. He stood up to his feet and I took a deep breath, letting everything fall to the floor. I unclenched my fists as he turned to face me. "Leave, Papa Legma. You are forbidden to enter this room or come near this child." I watched him disappear in a flash, and I breathed a sigh of relief. Nadir started to bawl and I ran to him. I scooped him into my arms and held him to my chest. "It's okay, honey. Momma's here. Momma has you. That bad man won't get you I promise." I kissed his head multiple time and held him against my chest.

Delphine threw the door open and came in, looking scared out of her mind. "Is everything alright?" she asked. I nodded my head slowly and I began to rock back and forth. I turned my head away from her, tears falling down my cheeks. I stood up, bouncing him gently, trying to sooth him.

"Delphine, would you mind preparing a bottle for Nadir?" She gave a small huff.

"Of course, Evanora." I heard her close the door as she walked out of the room. I weeped into Nadir's head and cupped his head with my hand.

"I don't want to lose you my son."

'I know, Momma.'

"I love you, Nadir."

'I love you too, Momma.' He had started to calm down by the time Delphine came back with a warm bottle for him. I smiled at her as I took it from her. I tipped the bottle back and he started to drink it greedily. I sat down on the edge of the bed, trying to remain calm. Delphine left without another word. Nadir emptied the bottle and I set it down on the floor by my feet. I patted him on the back until he let out a small burp. I laid back with him in the bed and threw the comforter over us.

I cuddled his body close to mine and started to drift away into dreamland.

A few days later, every thing had changed. Delphine and Queenie were gone, Nan was dead, Marie Leveau had moved in, and worst of all, Misty was back. I had accidentally walked in on one of their little make out sessions. I about threw up and hurried back to my room. I picked Nadir up into my arms and walked downstairs. I heard someone being slapped and I walked into the dining room to find Cordelia on the floor and Fiona towering over her. Nadir had started to fuss and Fiona spun around, her face fell. She cleared her throat and approached.

She kissed my cheek and kissed the top of Nadir's head, before she left the house. I didn't know where she was going, and I was really frightened when Marie Leveau stood up. She glared at me and approached me. "Papa hasn't come for his son yet?" she asked. I wrapped my arms around Nadir tightly and shook my head.

"He did, but I didn't let him take him. Your sister made it to where only I can give him the authority to take him, and I refused to. Papa is forbidden to be anywhere near Nadir, and as long as I am still living he can't do anything," I replied sternly.

"We'll see about that." With that, she walked out after Fiona. I walked over to Cordelia as she used the table to pull herself up.

"You okay?" I asked softly. She flashed me a smile as she dusted herself off.

"Not the first time Fiona has struck me and it sure won't be the last," she replied sadly. I tilted my head to the side, watching as she began to play with her fingers. "I thought you didn't want me anywhere near your child?" I looked over at Nadir, who was looking right back at me. I sighed heavily as she let out a soft chuckle. "I can hear his heartbeat. For a half demon, his heart beats pretty fast." I reached my hand out and stroke Nadir's head.

"I know what I said, but I heard something and thought that I would make sure that everyone was alright. Nadir just happened to be in my arms at the time." I took a step back as Cordelia turned her head to "look" at me.

"You know that I didn't mean what I said about him not being human right? I know that I shouldn't have said a lot of the things that I had said...but I was just so angry with you," she said, her voice cracking. I looked at her and tears were beginning to form in her eyes.

"Why would you be angry with me for?" I rubbed Nadir's back as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Because you forced me to be with Misty. I wanted to be with you and I let you talk me into it. Now I can't decide if I am in love with you or her." I nodded my head and cleared my throat.

"Cordelia, I did what I thought was best for you. I don't want to be the cause of your pain."

"I loved you, Evanora. Why couldn't we just be together? Like we were before?"

"You mean when all we did was have sex...or argue about whether or not we were right for each other?" She sighed heavily and touched her forehead.

"We didn't just do those things. We talked."

"About what exactly, Cordelia? We never talked about our future or whether or not we ever wanted to get married...or have children."

"Well, I sure as hell didn't know that you were going to bring the child back with you from Africa. I didn't know that you were going to propose to me. I never knew that you wanted to talk about any of this until now. But my point here, Evanora, is that I am sorry. I am sorry that I hurt you. I am sorry that I cheated, and I am sorry for being so cruel about Nadir. I want the old you back. The one who could make me laugh, make my heart flutter by a simple glance...make me feel like I was walking on air by a little kiss." I took in a deep breath and took another step back.

"I have to go, Delia. I need to take Nadir out of this house before it gets too dark for him." She nodded her head and wiped at the tears that had fallen down her face. Misty came in and I started to walk away. I stopped and looked back at them. Misty put down some flowers that she had picked for Cordelia and kissed her cheek. She didn't notice that Cordelia was crying at all. Cordelia just smiled and said that she was fine. I headed towards the door, and I walked out. I loaded Nadir into his stroller and we headed out.

*Cordelia's Pov*

Misty came in from the greenhouse and kissed my cheek. "Hey darling. How has your day been?" she asked me sweetly. She brushed some hair behind my ear and I forced a smile. I loved Misty, truly I did, but Evanora was just different. She made me feel like I was important to her and like nothing would ever take her away from me. When she sand I could see things that I never knew I could, but when Misty did...I was trapped in the forever darkness.

"It's been fine. My mother and Marie just left to go kill some witch hunters, I guess." I heard Misty, humming some Stevie Nicks. She ran her fingers over my hair.

"Sounds different," she murmured. "Oh I brought you some flowers. I picked them from the greenhouse." I smiled as she brought some flowers up close to my nose. I took a deep breath, loving their heavenly scent. "Do you like them?" I nodded my head and she put them down. I could hear her rummaging through the cupboards.

"What are you doing, Misty?"

"I am getting a vase so that we can put these flowers in our room." I nodded my head slowly.

"Okay." I could hear her turning on the faucet and she filled up the vase with water. I heard the vase clink against the granite countertop and she took my hands in hers. She kissed the knuckles of one of my hands.

"I love you, Cordelia Foxx." I forced a smile, trying not to remember how Evanora insisted on calling me Cordelia Goode. She leaned forward and pecked my lips. "I have to get back out to the greenhouse." I nodded my head and she walked away, leaving me to stand there in the middle of the kitchen. I pulled a chair out and sat down. I took in a deep breath and pictured what I thought Nadir looked like with Evanora. He was probably cuddling up to her, and she nestled him in her arms, just like a good mother did. I started to weep again, and this time I did it in peace.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

921 33 29
Story of a witch on earth! No... not those scruffy looking ones with rotten teeth and weird pointy hats. This witch is a promiscuous lesbian with com...
40.4K 639 14
Rewriting
1.2K 55 34
.... [COMPLETED]
102K 2.9K 17
The story of 2 girls having each other backs as sisters in a werewolf community helping along with their parents. Keeping their family safe. What wil...