Cops and Robbers | โœ“

Von DipStick45

When the most famous jewel of Paris suddenly goes missing, everyone points the blame at the all-known-famous... Mehr

1 | first day in paradise
2 | characters are a thing
3 | home sweet home
4 | friends are remedies
5 | distractions are lethal
6 | the case to crack
7 | runaway street rat
8 | truth and scars
9 | friends or foes
10 | desperate devils
11 | cat's in the bag
12 | dreams of hope
13 | heavy thoughts
14 | kill with kindness
15 | crimemates
16 | lovers cross roads and truths unfold
17 | doubts and pain
18 | nasty comments
19 | bloodshot
20 | another CAT boy
21 | bounds and thanks
22 | united at last
Contest winner!!
One-shot
23 | brotherly love
24 | mr. perfect
25 | backstabbers and quiters
26 | taunts with partnerships
27 | reveals of a man
28 | who you are
29 | pick and choose
30 | regrets and wishes
31 | now you see
32 | how to give second chances
33 | love and truth
34 | who are you
35 | sorrow built for one
36 | blackmailed in black
37 | its like morse code
38 | flights delayed while the mice go play
39 | ready but not
40 | his true colors
41 | realization at its finest
THE WINNER
42 | hell bent nightmares
EXCITING NEWS
43 | forgiveness is difficult
44 | building bridges
45 | partners in law and order
46 | someone's got to go
47 | the fall of the agrestes
48 | road of bones
Epilogue

Introduction

7.8K 171 21
Von DipStick45

Welcome to 𝑪𝒐𝒑𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑹𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 !

If you're looking for a marichat au filled with crime-filled mystery, then this is the book for you! This book is under minor editing, but not many changes will be made. Feel free to read on!

Before you begin reading, I'm warning you now that this story does have a plot hole, if not multiple. Marinette hating her accent? Hell if I knew what that was about. I don't even know where I was planning on going with that, so let's just chalk it up to an insecurity.

In case those of you who are new here happen to stumble upon old comments in the comment section, I'm letting you know ahead of time that this story will NOT be having a sequel.

Also another thing, because I need to clear the air about a theory that's been floating around in the comments: this book is NOT based off of the Disney film, Zootopia. When I started writing this book, I hadn't even see the film yet.

So, no, this book has NO relation to Zootopia whatsoever.

When the most famous jewel of Paris suddenly goes missing, everyone points the blame at the all-known-famous-masked criminal, Chat Noir.

Marinette, a new officer recruited from England, is immediately assigned onto a new case on the first day of her new job in Paris- the case of Paris' missing jewel.

As their paths unexpectedly cross, Chat Noir discovers that there's more to life than a life of thieving. Deciding to join the side of the good, Chat Noir and Marinette will work together to uncover the mysterious thief who had taken Paris' most prized possession.

"You didn't really take it did you?" She asked, her eyes softening at his figure.

Instead of answering her, a smirk found it's way to his lips, and he replied, "Whoever was able to snatch that gem from under your nose is a man I'd like to introduce death to."

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚜

Some language in later chapters, violence, a kiss somewhere, indications of abortion, abusive relationships, blood/gore, weapon use, and slight discrimination.

Please read at your own risk.

All proper credits, characters, and content related to the original storyline of Miraculous Ladybug in this story belongs to Thomas Astruc, the creator of the show, its producer, Jeremy Zag and his production company, Zagtoon, as well as Method Animation, SAMG Animation, and Toei Animation.

The fan-made storyline of this book belongs to me. Character names whom you do not recognize from the show are OC's and therefore rightfully belong to me.

The cover is made by me. The art piece used is from the Miraculous Ladybug manga.

Anyway, on another note, NO self promotion of any kind is allowed in the comment section. I find promoting your book in someone else's to be extremely rude. If you would like me to promote your book, you're more than welcome to ask me through a pm, but comments promoting books in this story will be ignored and deleted.

Now that that's covered, I hope you enjoy the story (however cringe it may be) ,:)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

89.9K 2.7K 24
When Adrien turns 18 he finally finds out who Ladybug is and he can't wait to date her. Mari finally has the courage to tell Adrien how she feels. Th...
160K 3.8K 37
[ COMPLETED: SEQUEL IS OUT ] You were everything a person would be jealous of. You were a model, actor, singer, etc. Even a hero. You own an extremel...
37.9K 1.5K 72
!!!CRINGE WARNING!!! this was my first book and it's kinda all over the place, so read at your own risk ig !!!CRINGE WARNING!!! Marinette and Adrien...
94.4K 2K 23
It's been one year since the day master fu gave Marinette and Adrien the honors of being miraculous holders, but the effects of special day might jus...