Talex Who (Tobin/You)

Від MackenzieGrace21

#1 in Tobin #1 in soccer When Y/N Y/L/N gets called up to the USWNT, she meets Tobin. She may not be Y/N's fa... Більше

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
Sequel

62

3.1K 74 0
Від MackenzieGrace21

When I got back to Portland from Ohio, I've got a tag along with me this time. Alex insisted on meeting my girlfriend face to face, rather than on Skype like she did when Tobin and I were talking a couple of nights ago.

"I told you, she treats me right." I say as we head out of the secure area, to where Tobin told me to meet her, when I see my girlfriend, I walk up to her and hug her tight, smiling as she wraps her arms around my waist.

"Ugh, I missed you." Tobin mumbles into my arm and I smile, pulling back from the hug just enough to kiss her, when I pull away, she smiles at me. "I take it I was missed too." She says and I nod. "You must be Alex." Tobin says and I turn around, letting Tobin go as she holds her hand out to Alex.

"You're evidently Tobin." Alex says and I sigh, intertwining my fingers with my girlfriend's.

"Can we go home? I want to cuddle up with my girlfriend after locking this professional softball player in her guest room." I say and both girls chuckle.

"Yeah, come on," Tobin says, slipping my duffle from my grasp.

"But babe." I protest and Tobin just smiles over at me, leading Alex and I out to the car, my Rover. She puts mine and Alex's bags in the back of the car and we all climb into the car, Tobin and I are in the front with Alex in the back.

When we get home, I show Alex to the guest room and let her get settled, going back down and smiling as I see Sortzen sitting at the bottom of the stairs, looking at me.

"Oh no, I ignored you!" I exclaim and he huffs at me, getting up and jumping up on me, I pet him and smile. Once he's settled, I go to the kitchen and wrap my arms around Tobin's waist from behind, kissing her jaw gently.

"Hey there." Tobin says and I rest my chin in the crook of her neck, watching as she washes the dishes.

"Hi." I say, playing with the hem of Tobin's shirt, she chuckles and looks at me.

"What are you up to?" Tobin asks and I shrug, slipping my hands under her shirt, ghosting my fingers along her stomach. "Y/N." Tobin says and I kiss her neck gently. "You're getting brave." Tobin says, turning the water off and drying her hands before turning around and wrapping her arms around my neck. "May I help you?" She asks and I shrug.

"I dunno, can you?" I ask and she smirks, pulling me down for a kiss that I gladly accept and huff, pulling away from the kiss when I hear Alex clear her throat. "What's up?" I ask Alex, not releasing Tobin.

"Just, uh, came to see what's going on." Alex says and I chuckle, releasing Tobin, who goes over and leads Alex into the living room. Obviously so the two can get to know each other better.

-
Tobin
-

I sit on the couch with Alex and look at her as she speaks.

"So, I know Emma and her twin give you hell all the time, so I'm gonna try to keep from doing the same thing. I just want to know the story of you and Y/N. What made enemies fall so hard for each other? What made you fall?" Alex asks and I sigh.

"Babe, I'm going out for a swim!" I hear Y/N call out from near the back door.

"Alright!" I respond before turning back to Alex as the back door closes. "Her and I got off to a bad start, like, really bad start. We fought all the time, and we hated each other, but when we got to Portland her first season, I finally stopped and realized that my heartbeat would pick up when I saw her, my thoughts would scramble and I couldn't function right around her. And it terrified me, so I hid it, kept up the act of me hating her to maybe push her away from me so I wouldn't have to face my feelings for her, but when it started working, I realized my mistake, that by pushing her away, I was hurting her, and myself. Just seeing her upset hurt me. It still does. I guess that's why Y/N went to Ashlyn instead of me when her dad was hit by that drunk driver. She knew that I'd be just as big a mess as she probably was."

"Yeah, I heard about that crash. I'm glad he was fine, Y/N wouldn't be able to function without her dad. No way in hell." Alex agrees and I nod. "But what was the breaking point that made you say 'fuck it, I'm gonna tell her'?" She asks and I sigh.

"It was at a national team boot camp, the entire team was down at the pool, Alex Morgan and Y/N came in a while after everyone else did, Y/N was struggling against Alex, going on and on about how insecure she was, so I got out and gave her my shirt before going up to my room while Alex chased me down, infuriated at what I had told Y/N so she didn't think I liked her."

"What'd you say?" Alex asks, and I sigh.

"I told her that I didn't want to see her body, to cover it with my shirt. I instantly regretted saying it. Alex chased me down and asked what was wrong with me and it slipped, that I had feelings for Y/N, then her whole mess with that Athletic Trainer, Danielle?"

"Yeah. I remember Danielle, she treated me a couple of times in my time at UGA." Alex says and I nod.

"Well, they got together and Danielle was the same as all of her exes, and near the end of the season, the Thorns were in Orlando for the reverse of our season opener here at Providence Park, and Danielle cheated on Y/N in her own bed. I was the one Y/N came to because by that time, Y/N and I were kinda close. Y/N was in my arms when Alex came home and she almost killed Danielle when she showed up trying to fix the toxic relationship they had. Y/N fell asleep on me, so I went to put her into a bed, but she wouldn't let me go, so I stayed with her until she woke up, we spoke for a little while, and that's where we first kissed, when I got the girl I couldn't get out of my mind for the life of me. And I'm never letting go." I say and Alex smiles.

"I like you, Tobin. I can see that you make her happy and vise versa, she trusts you, she feels safe around you, and she's insane about you. I know you've been the arms she's wrapped up in for three years now, but, please, Tobin, please. Don't hurt Y/N. I don't think she'd be able to get over you breaking her heart." Alex says and I shake my head.

"I would never intentionally hurt her." I say and Alex nods.

"You respect her. And I respect that about you. I patiently await a wedding invitation." Alex says and I chuckle.

"I await the day I get the feeling that Y/N has healed enough to be ready for marriage." I say and Alex nods.

"Now how about we go join our crazy girl out in the pool?" Alex suggests and I smile.

"I was about to suggest the same thing." I say, getting up and going to the room to change.

-
Alex
-

After the three of us spent a while in the water, we got out while Y/N went in to get some food for all of us, she had started the grill before heading inside, and when our food was ready, we sat and ate the food while enjoying the sunset as the day mutated into evening. It wasn't particularly cold, nor was it too hot. It was alright for something like this. When it started getting darker, we all retreated into the house to clean up and get into regular clothes before meeting back up in the room. Y/N suggested a game night, and I suggested Rocket League, Tobin didn't seem to care. She just seemed to enjoy the fact that Y/N was happy and wasn't about to change the mood of the woman that held such importance to both Tobin and I. Y/N was my sister and I love seeing her this happy.

At 2:30, we finally turn the Xbox and TV off before retreating to our rooms to sleep, my room was down the hall from the master bedroom, where Y/N, Tobin, and Sortzen disappeared, but all I heard was the very muffled sounds of an idle chat between the couple, the tone in Y/N's muffled voice was happy and content, which made me smile as I settled under the covers and fell asleep.

-
Y/N
-

I smile at Tobin as we both lay in mirrored positions, on our sides, our heads propped up on our hands as we lean on our elbow, staring each other down, and Sorzen was laying on his back between us asleep already.

"How'd your day go?" I ask Tobin who smiles at me.

"Alex was much more respectful than the Sonnett Twins." Tobin says and I nod.

"She's more mellow than the Sonnetts." I say and Tobin nods.

"She didn't tell me to stay away from you, so I won't say she hates me."

"She respects you then." I say and Tobin nods.

"Exactly." Tobin says and I smile at my girlfriend, taking her hand and watching as she plays with the ring on my finger.

"I love you." I whisper and Tobin glances up at me before smiling wide.

"I love you too. Now, move your horse so we can cuddle up and go to sleep." Tobin says and I chuckle, waking Sortzen, he immediately moves to curl up on our feet while Tobin and I scoot to each other. Tobin pulls me to her chest of course and I smile to myself, closing my eyes and inhaling the scent of Tobin, of home.

A couple of days later, Alex was gone back to Akron, and Tobin and I were left to our own devices. Left to decide what to do for the holidays, seeing as it was mid December already.

"So my folks invited us to spend Christmas with them in LA, my sister and niece will be there." I say, wrapping Tobin up in my arms as we stand at the kitchen island.

"My folks invited us to spend Christmas with them, too, my siblings will be there as well." Tobin responds as we both sigh.

"Hey, I know, how about this year, we spend Christmas here in Portland? Just us. We're due for a moment of alone time." I say and Tobin remains quiet. "Just you, me, and Sortzen this year. We owe it to him to spend the holidays with our son." I continue and Tobin chuckles, turning to me and wrapping her arms around my neck, my hands already resting on her hips.

"Alright, I like that plan." Tobin says and I smile.

"I'm glad you do." I say, kissing Tobin softly.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

183K 4.2K 43
Tobin moves to a new school in California, and tries to fit in, becoming friends with Ashlyn Harris along the way. She never truly feels like she fit...
64.5K 1.6K 32
An Alex Morgan and Tobin Heath friendship fanfic.
30.9K 371 37
Alex decides last minute that she wants to go and attend UNC instead of UCAL like her mother and sisters. When Alex leaves she leaves on a sour note...
77.8K 1.5K 20
Tobin is in love with Alex. But Alex is in love with some pretty boy. Will Tobin ever win Alex's heart? Or will Alex hurt Tobin's? This story has b...