A GIRL LIKE YOU > 80's URBAN...

By -brownscgar

❝YO, YOU BE ILLIN'!❞ In which a group of black teenagers face difficult obstacles and series of unexpected ci... More

CRINGE IF U WANNA.
TRIGGER WARNINGS!
Cast/Playlist
i.
ii.
iii.
iv
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi
xii
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii
xxiii.
xxvi.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
xliv.
xlv.
xlvi.
xlvii.
xlviii.
xlix.
l.
li.
lii.
liii.
liv.
lvi.
lvii.
lviii.
EPILOGUE | "CLASS OF 1989."
the note.
THE SEQUEL IS OUT

lv.

943 79 67
By -brownscgar

Eric picked up his speed after driving slow for the past minutes, as he chased the ambulance where Nia was inside.

He continued to hear the constant sirens from the back, and that was when his rage started to take action. The police car was right next his car, and he drove his car tight next to the police car, making it skrt down the street and nearly hitting another passing vehicle.

"Fucking goddamn marks wasting my time." He muttered as Michele yelled, "Eric, what's going on with you? You need to chill out!"

"Do you think this is the time to relax and chill out? You know I have my girl in that fucking ambulance, fighting for her goddamn life right now, so sit your ass down!" He barked as he continued to drive in speed. He saw a sign that depicted, Exit Lane For Cedars-Sinai Hospital.

"Man, chill out. You going off ain't gonna help you, now let's go the exit." Pac told Eric, as he made a turn to the exit.

A few minutes later, they made it to the hospital, around the same time the ambulance came, too.

When the ambulance doors opened amd rushed Nia's unconscious body to the automatic doors, that's when Eric and his crew got out and started to follow their lead.

"C'mon, they got her, let's roll!" Cube says, as he and Kim got out and started running to the cart.

Everyone went inside the hospital to follow the cart that rolled down to the surgery room. Some of Eric's crew pushed some patients and workers out of the way, as they went to the emergency, but was blocked by a nurse.

"Excuse me, but you can't go inside the room--"

"Yo', my friend is in there amd she got shot! We don't got time to hear this bullshit, man!" Pac cutted the nurse off.

"I'm sorry about your friend, if you want to go inside this room, I need to see some ID cards and some medical insurance papers otherwise I'll get the sec--"

That's when Eric picked up a chair and threw it to a wall where a small group of patients were with their parents, who screamed from the impact. Eric then ran foward and tried to aim at the nurse, but Pac and Raheem held him back.

"Security! I need security!" The nurse bellows with fright in her face, as she went to the main desk.

Eric started to yell and curse her out, threatening her and her family, too, as Pac and Raheem continued to hold him back.

"Get the fuck off me! Come and call the security, bitch, I'll bust a cap in your fucking ass!" He kept growling at her, as he tried to lose grip.

Jada didn't do anything. She didn't even let out one whimper, she just went inside the emergency room since the nurse isn't here to block the door. Then, everyone else followed behind her.

Larenz and Jada were walking in the fastest pace, as people gave disgusted stares mostly at Larenz due to Nia's massive blood loss that ended up into his white vest.

The group heard a pack of people, yelling and rushing, into the surgery room, before they noticed that the body that was being taken to the room was Nia.

"She in there! She in there!" Larenz yelled at everyone, as they started to follow Larenz and Jada.

Jada was the first one to look through the glass while the doctor and his surgeons tried to save her life as quickly as possible, because time was running out. That's when Jada's hysterical cries started again. Seeing the people rushing, sticking all these types of knifes into her unresponsive body as blood loss started to become more intense.

Eric just gazed with his eyes widened, as his nose flared. As he was about to start his rants in rage, the security came rushing in to kick the group out of the hospital.

The security guard tried to physically remove Eric and his crew, and everyone's yelling and cursing just made the thing more worse.

"Get the fuck off her!" Pac yelled as one of security guards grabbed onto Jada's grip in a ruthless way.

"Get off me! Stop touching me!" She screamed, as she tried to run away with tears in her eyes.

Everyone's rants and screams landed them out of the emergency room to them being outside of the hospital.

The security started to threaten them, that if they come into the hospital without a family member of the patient, they'll automatically face charges.

"That shit ain't necessary, though! Fuck these opps, man!" Larenz barked at the security guard.

"You can tell that to the goddamn judge, kid." He replies sharply, "And you black kids better not be malingering around here, or else the feds will deal with all of you." He warns them, before the security guards walked back inside the hospital, as if they just solved a crime.

"Forget that shit," Jada started. "I tried to see my best friend in there, and they won't let me see her! I mean, what if she just dies at any second now--"

"Shut the fuck up! Don't fucking say that shit, man! What the fuck is up with y'all? She is not gonna die! I know she's not gonna die!" Eric cutted her off by yelling.

"Nigga, you don't know if she's gonna die or not. What are you? Jesus or something? Everything you hope for won't always come true!"

"Y'all need to chill the fuck out," Kim chimed in. "All of you need to relax, alright?" Kim says with her throat choking up a little bit.

"All this anger, all this negativity, it isn't gonna work! And it's gonna drive all of us crazy!" Kim continued.

"She's right, we can't solve this out by anger and insanity, we should just have some time alone for ourselves, and have some damn peace in our lives." Pac agreed with Kim.

Everyone's mutters were with agreement, except for Eric. He just gave him a look, before walking back into the car.

"Look, Eric, man if you're gonna stay mad about this, then I suggest for you to go home, then. I'm not tryna diss you at all but, just relax, man. Don't worry. She's gonna make it." Larenz yelled to Eric, for the first time without actually dissing him or trying to fight him.

Eric ignored him as he got inside the car with no expression in his face. He just couldn't believe that this was actually happening to him right now.

****

The next day, Eric found himself outside the hospital. He gotten a call from Dee, who's voice was filled with gloom when he told him to come over to the hospital.

Eric took a look up at the sky, and it was all completely red for some reason he didn't know. It didn't look realistic, either. Eric narrowed his eyes in confusion before making his ways to the automatic doors.

The automatic doors opened for him, and Eric entered inside the hospital. He didn't see anyone at the front desk, not even the security guards guarding the desk.

He entered the waiting room, and all he saw was his friends and Nia's aunt, Dee, and another man who he never saw in his life before.

Dee's face was filled with tears, hence the black mascara that veiled her cheeks. He saw her hand holding tightly to Larenz, who's face was veiled with sorrow and nervousness.

"How long did it take you to come here?" Jada started with a yell.

"The fuck.....what do you mean what took me long? Nia's auntie said I should be here by 10 minutes and I'm here, so I don't--"

"Jada, sit. Don't worry about it, man, she's just anxious."

"Anxious? Since when am I anxious?" Jada yells.

"Why won't you just shut up and chill the fuck out, alright?" Cube barked at Jada, as Kim whispered to him to not get into the problem.

"And who the hell you think you're talking too?" Jada barked back at Cube, as she walked towards to him, while Q and Raheem held her back.

"Jada, girl, chill. You're overreacting to this, okay? Just calm down." Raheem tried to calm her down as tears started to come to her eyes.

Jada left the waiting room without a word, and made her way to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, she returned, but at the wrong time. The doctor arrived at the waiting room, while everyone stood up.

Eric took a second look at the doctor, seeing that he didn't see so realistic. His face was all screwed up, as if someone ran him over with a bus.

"I'm sorry. We did the best we could." He muttered in sorrow, as everyone broke down into their screams, cries and heated rants.

Eric gave a small smirk, so he wouldn't show his raw emotion. "You lying." He said to him.

"If you think this is a silly fabrication, sir, I wouldn't be afraid to show you the body." The doctor said to Eric, who was distracted by staring at his outlandish and ugly face.

He nodded his head, before walking into the emergency room. As he did, he saw all the nurse's and even the patients staring at him, with their eyes wide open, with horror and fear in their faces.

The atmosphere started to get a little more colder than ever, as if he just walked inside a freezer.

He looked up at the ceiling and he still saw the completly creepy red sky right above him.

The doctor opened the door into a room, and hand gestured Eric to walk inside. He follows his orders, and there he saw it. The love of his life with a red paper tag attached onto her left big toe, with numbers that he couldn't read. He also saw that she was still wearing the same peach dress she wore to prom, and the big hole of blood that veiled in the middle of the dress.

Her body looked like she had fallen into a deep sleep, Eric took a few steps closer to the body.

"Any last words, sir?" The doctor in a creepy voice said to a shocked Eric.

"Fuck you mean by any last words?" He sternly replies to the doctor who's face remained hideous and unrealistic.

The doctor, with no reply, carried the body out of the room, while Eric kept yelling the same question; "what do you mean, any last words?"

Eric started to follow the doctor, as the wide eyes of terror from the nurse's and patients gave him the chills. The doctor then disappeared out of nowhere, and that was when Eric woke up in sweat.

"Goddamn." He cursed under his breath. He was trying to figure out if the dream he had was a small nightmare, due to the doctor looking all creepy and shit and the eyes from the nurses and patients, or he had lucid dreaming, hence the mysterious complete red sky that reigned over him during the dream, and how realistic the dream was.

He crawled out of his bed and exited his room, he checked the time and it was 3:30 in the morning. He wondered, "how the hell did I get in here?"

He walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and brung out a bottle of Coca-Cola, in which he drank out of the bottle. He heard the lights flick on, and it was his sister,  Patricia.

"What the hell are you doing here? And why are you drinking out of my bottle?" She yelled in a whisper tone.

"You betta get your little ass back to sleep. Don't you got school tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow is today, stupid, and it's Saturday." She replied back to him.

"That doesn't mean you can come over here and throw a damn party or something. Go back upstairs or else I'm gonna tell mama."

Patricia sucked her teeth. "She won't care if I did it, but she would if I told her that you were down here drinking out of the bottle." Patricia said in a teasingly voice as she walked upstairs, while Eric muttered something under his breath while narrowing his eyes, and continued to drink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 330 22
𝟏𝟒 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟑 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚. 𝐖...
10.9K 261 23
𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄; 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐨�...
341K 23.2K 26
❝ Everybody ain't your friend. ❞ ©𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎.
1.1M 51.7K 45
▃▃▃ A MIAMI NIGHTS SEQUEL▃▃▃ Completed 2019.