xii

[A/N: I might change the title of this story because this doesn't only revolve around Nia's life sometimes. So this is probably everyone's story in this book. Like now, I'm about to do recurring  character's POV.]

Also on another note, this story may end late like in June or July so I'm gonna try to make this story as long as possible! My goal is to reach at least 45 or 50 chapters lmfaoaoaoao.]

Okay, you can go ahead now lmao.

Michel'le

It's been a while since I came to school, I recently just left the hospital since that incident I had with myself in the bathroom. I finally saw Dre yesterday, saying that he's been staying at somebody's house and claiming he ain't coming to school today. Yet yesterday, he just said he's coming.

I was combing my hair then started to get the phone and dialed his number.

"Talk to me." He answered.

"Look, yesterday you just said that you were coming today, and now you're ditching?" I complained as I heard him sucked his teeth.

"Man, don't you know I'm dealing with someone right now?" He yelled through the phone.

"Andre?" I heard a female voice in the background.

"Now who's that?" I questioned.

"Nobody, peac-"

"Don't peace me, I wanna know who was the female calling you!" I barked at him.

"Yo, you really wanna do this don't you?" He questioned sternly.

"Yes, is there an issue?" I answered back.

"The only issue I'm having is you, quit gassin' up my phone just because you wanna go to school." He responded as I heard a female talking the background.

"Dre.....where are you?" I questioned suspiciously as I looked out my window.

"Somewhere." He answered impetuously.

"Somewhere where?" I continue to question as I heard him gave a annoyed sigh.

"Don't be sighing on the phone, Dre." I commented.

He then hung up the phone on me. I threw the phone at the couch in rage then stormed off with my bookbag. I'm not here for Dre's puerile antics and behavior, and I'm not gonna waste time out of my life for him.

Nia

It was 4th period for Global History today, and I had class with Regina and her gang while my friends were nowhere to be seen.

As i was being engaged doing my work from the textbook, I felt a hard thump behind my head. I saw Regina walk pass me with a childish smirk.

Last time this happened, it was chaotic and I nearly got myself in trouble. Another time this happened, and I got jumped.

I recently took off my stiches this morning and I don't want another pair on my mouth again if she keeps on doing this churlish antics.

I heard some snickers around as she walked back, she walked at a slow pace this time as she looked at my textbook and went back to her seat.

"Hey!" I heard a whisper yell behind me. I felt a rapid tap behind my back and I turned around.

"Is Regina bothering you?" The girl questioned. I nodded my head in a dubious way as I srunched my eyes at her.

"Yeah, how do you know?" I asked.

"I've been in this school for 4 years now, I moved at the end of last year and didn't come back until a few days ago." She answered as she gave a friendly smile.