xli.

March 4th, 1989.

The day after my final day of my reclusion, I finally founded the bravery to return to school. Dee kept trying to make me stay home, because she's worried at the fact that I'll get revolved around more trouble in school, and if so, she'll probably pull me out of school for good and make me get home teaching, but i refused.

She brought up my injuries that was around eyes, but that still didn't make me stay at home. I didn't even mind the weather, besides, it's almost spring and warm weather and heat waves were on their way back to Compton, as usual.

I walked down the hallways with the looks of surprise, shock and some disgust that the hoe is back from her cave.

I saw Jada speaking with Kim as they were talking to each other, until I saw Jada's face creak a gleeful smile and ran up to me, giving me a bright hug.

"Nini my baby! Oh, I missed you so much!" Jada cheered in happiness, as Kim ran up to me also and hugged me from behind.

"Girl, where the hell have you been? You know you can't come to school and bark at your ex, then suddenly disappear from everyone for two weeks!" Kim angrily yelled but it has a little tone of relief.

"Kim, you know damn well that if I stayed after the little incident that happened, I would've been home schooled by now, so be glad." I remarked with a slight smirk before she placed her arms over my shoulders and gave me a smile.

"So, what's been happening at school?" I asked them in curiosity.

"Well, you know Tatyana got arrested, right?" Jada brought up her arrest that took place a few weeks ago.

I nodded my head yes. "Yeah, I know that what happened with her?"

"To start off, she got kicked out of school for those conspiracy charges that she got for plotting the incident with them mark ass football players." Kim rejoinders, as we all walked down the hallway.

"Oh, thank god." I muttered in relief, realizing that I won't be seeing Tatyana's snake ass walking down the aisle with a cap and gown holding a diploma in graduation this year.

"That girl, mmm, mmm, mmm. Now her education and her college career is in deep hot water all because of jealousy and envy." Kim added on.

"You ain't wrong, that's what all these bitches focus on nowadays. Too busy being jealous and they have the audacity to care more about jealousy than their own education, like you're in the 12th grade and we're graduating in less than 4 months." Jada abutted Kim's comment.

"So, she's going to jail?" I question.

"Unfortunately, no. She has to take these anger management classes and she has to do community service for 270 hours by November, and if she doesn't complete both, then she's going straight to the pen for 2 years." Kim answers.

As we all talked and walked down the hallway, I lowkey felt bad for Tatyana, but I realized what type of enmity antics and jealousy she had caused since October, so fuck her.

We came across Q, Raheem and a unexpected Pac, who Jada rolled her eyes at as she mumbled to Kim.

"Look, Nia, we gotta go, I'm gonna be late for Calculus, I'll catch you at lunch?" Jada questioned me, but I knew that she tried to avoid her now ex-boyfriend, Tupac. It's been 3 months since that splashy incident that took place at you-know-who's backyard back in New Years Eve. I still wonder if Jada is with Caine or not, because she rarely talks about him nowadays.