xlvi.

As me and Ralph walked inside the house, a young woman came down the stairs with a silkily pink robe who had a surprise look on her face when she saw everyone.

"Ralphy!" The woman came downstairs with her arms up in the air, waiting for a hug.

Ralph walked drowsily to her, giving her a nonchalant hug, as she jumped up and down while she hugged him.

"Oh, I guess I haven't introduced myself yet." She separated herself from the hug when she saw me, Larenz and Dee's faces. Dee was the only one who's face wasn't distracted by her presence, she was too busy scratching the dirt out of her pink acrylic nails.

"Hello, I'm Nia." I introduced myself first with a smile, as the woman gave a smile back in return.

"I'm Latoya, Ralph's sister, so how do you guys like it here?" She questioned us, I couldn't answer because I just got in here.

"Is y'all pool dirty?" Larenz asked with an irrelevant question.

Latoya simpered, before playing with her silk robe. "Nope, I just cleaned it this morning. But, we will use it tonight because--"

"Please do not tell me that you are gonna bring all your little homegirls here for a party." Ralph interjected Latoya.

"Well, do you live here?" Latoya questioned him, as I pursed my lips trying to hide my laugh.

"For now, yes, but I'm older than you."

"That doesn't mean you can tell me if I want to have a party or not. Anyways, everyone is invited, and you can wear anything you want." Latoya suggested.

"Now....can we discuss about the rooms?" Dee questioned her with concern.

"Yeah, there's like 5 rooms, the biggest one is mine and only mine, so--" before Latoya finished her sentence, Larenz took off with his stuff and went upstairs, as Latoya laughed.

Dee gathered her things and walked upstairs as she put on her sunglasses. Ralph followed her with his material, too, while I was the last to go upstairs with my stuff.

I walked upstairs and walked down the hallway to a small but beautiful room. The window was kind of small, but the view was gorgeous - it did not only view the backyard pool, but it viewed the beautiful beach right behind it. I bet Larenz is gonna run to that beach instead of that small ass pool.

I smiled at view as I watched the sun about to set, before placing my things in top of the large bed that was in the left corner of the room.

"Nia!" Dee bellowed my name, making me jump a little.

"Yes?" I reply, Dee walked inside the bedroom and she was in awe as she saw the sunset view.

"Oh, wow, this the room you gonna sleep in?" Dee questions.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, and I--"

"Okay, now anyways that little Latoya girl is having a party in a few hours and a few of her little friends are here, so I suggest you and Larenz to wear something special and be on your best behavior, you heard me?" Dee warned me, before I nodded my head again.

"And wear something that has some color in it. You be wearing the most saddest and ugliest dresses." Dee bluntly comments, before exiting out of my room.

I smirked at her little comment. I don't believe my own fashion is not bad. Man, jealousy is just a little disease that cannot be cured.