xv.

Pac's POV
December, 1988.

"Look, look, look." Raheem said as he gazed at the T.V screen, watching a Lakers game.

When one of the players hit the shot, Raheem & Q jumped up screaming.

"Ay, that's my boy! You feel me?" Q hysterically said as he dapped Raheem.

I gazed at my food in disappointment as Raheem and Q were jumping up and down in excitement.

"What's up with you, man?" Q solicitously asked as he sat next to me.

"Nothing, man. It's just, Jada you know?" I responded back.

"What happened with y'all?" Raheem questioned. "We separated." I remarked as their faces fell into shock.

"Shit, man." Q cursed under his breath as Raheem sat next to Q.

"So the science project is off?" Raheem randomly questioned as Q smacked the back of his head.

"What? If she ain't a part of this project, this nigga is gonna fail science and have a good chance of my scholarship being seized." Raheem explained as I rolled my eyes.

"Y'all can work with her if you want, I'm out of this shit anyways." I muttered as I placed my food on the table.

"But tell us why y'all cutted each other off?" Q continue to question.

"That fast though?" Raheem commented. Q gave him a death glare and Raheem just gave a confused face.

"Nah, y'all don't get it." I said as I stood up.

"See, what happened was that I had Liyah over to my house yesterday, I called her to talk about the problems we were having with each other while Liyah was still here, and then Jada heard her voice in the background, got pissed and broke up with me." I explained as I paced back and forth.

"So.......this is technically Aaliyah's fault?" Raheem said as tried to understand the conclusions.

"It's all of our faults, aight? I mean, Me and Aaliyah has been together since freshman year, she moved in June and came back just last month. Me and Jada, we've been together since September, and we just called it off yesterday." I continue to explain as Raheem still looked confused.

"So, who do you really want to be with? Jada or Aaliyah?" Q questioned.

"Man, see I don't know, which is the major problem in this case. I mean, I don't want Jada and Li boxing each other, it'll just cause more trouble, you know what I'm saying?" I explained.

"Then whatever you do, don't let Aaliyah get close to Jada and don't get Jada close to Aaliyah." Q responded.

"I don't think it'll work that way, to be exact, Aaliyah doesn't know that Jada doesn't like her. Watch when Aaliyah is gonna be all over Jada's face be all smiling and shit." Raheem stated as I nodded my head.

"Then that's when Worldstar gotta take cover." Q commented as we all chuckled.

"But on some real shit, I don't even know who or what to choose, they're both important to me, and-"

"Nigga quit ranting and hit Aaliyah up so y'all can talk about what happened yesterday cause them Lakers are killing it right now!" Raheem commented as he went back gazing at the T.V. screen.

"Nigga, really?" Q commented.

"Nah, Raheem right. I'll hit Aaliyah up, now." I agreed as I walked inside my room, getting my pager.

"Ooh, let us hear y'all convo to see how it goes out." Q said.

"Fine, but none of y'all niggas better not be talking shit as I talk to her." I warned as they both mumbled a "yeah, whatever."