xl.

March 3rd, 1989.

Two weeks. A two whole weeks since I officially been recluse from everybody and everything that involved academics and friends. Dee let me stay home for two weeks, because I told her that I'm having various problems not only in school, but in my life. I never expected her to understand my option so easily, I mean, she's a really boorish and serious person who doesn't care about what you say to skip school; you're still going no doubt.

Probably because of that guy Ralph. I'm not trying to portray him as a bad influence in this house, but he's been sorta like a uncle to me I guess. Ever since I stayed home from school, he's been helping me out to get me out of this recluse shit. He says that if you don't get back up, this will remain with you possibly for the rest of your life. He also added on that I can't be doing this over a silly boy who's been acting like fool to his friends and his girl.

And he was absolutely right. That's what I like about Ralph. He's comforting, and he always talk to me about the stuff that was revolving around my life.

But it surprises me that he and Dee are not dating at all, yet he still comes over here to help Dee cook, take care of me mostly, and fix anything in the house that Dee can't do.

Dee claims that she and Ralph can remain friends and only friends. She's not down with that friends with benefits bafonnery.

But I rather not speak about anyone else's life right now, that's their business, not mine.

And you may be wondering; what happened with my writing in my diary? I still have it, but I have no vitality to write and express my thoughts right now.

But I may later.

Anyways, it was 7am in the morning and I laid down on the bed as I gazed at the sun rise rays shine through my room, which created a colorful and beautiful scenery of yellow, a little reddish, blue and pink.

Larenz, as always, complains about why he can't stay at home, and he's trying act all depressed so he wouldn't go to school, and that unfortunately has backfired terribly.

"Larenz, what have I tell you to stop trying to take my painkillers?" Dee barked at Larenz, before hearing him groan in annoyance.

"Man, why can't I just stay home? I mean, Nia got to stay home for two weeks now!" He asked Dee as I heard the painkillers being taken away.

"Because, number one, your cousin can not go out because it's too cold and she has rash that is constantly getting worse under her left eye, and two, she's been having problems with her school lately and it's best for her to stay here or else she'll get more depressed and-" Dee cutted herself off by crying.

This is such a weird moment to be crying, even at the morning.

Larenz sucked his teeth. "Man, I'm going back to sleep."

"Boy, you better get your ass out of that bedroom and go get ready for school!" Dee automatically stopped crying and yelled at Larenz.

I just gave a few chuckles before hovering myself under my pink blanket. I decided to pick a book that was laying on desk, and it was a copy of To Kill A Mockingbird.

As I started to read on the chapter that I left off, i slowly started to fall asleep, but someone woke me up when I heard my door creak open.