Project 1000 School Virgin ||...

By KenneyRou

Play the game or be played. Once a year, one random girl is chosen to participate in the annual game called '... More

Project 1000 School Virgin
Chapter 1 | Project I Will Go To Church Every Sunday
CHAPTER 2 | Project Play The Game
Chapter 3 | Project Make Everyone Stop And Stare
Chapter 4 | Project Play Truth Or Dare
Chapter 5 | Project Bite His Lips...
Chapter 6 | Project You Wouldn't Be Alive For Much Longer
Chapter 7 | Project Tutor The Bad Boy
Chapter 8 | Project We Could Make Out
Chapter 9 | Project I Like You
Chapter 10 | Project Not Too Rough
Chapter 11 | Project No Need To Threaten My Dick
Chapter 12 | Project The Wheels On The Bus
Chapter 13 | Project Oompa Loompa
Chapter 14 | Project Finger In My nose
Chapter 15 | Project Kissing Behind The Tress
Chapter 16 | Project Something Is Poking My Butt
knowing your characters and book trailer
Chapter 17 | Project You Are Pretty Cool For A Fuck Boy
Chapter 18 | Project All You Need Is A Meaty Dick
Chapter 19 | Project He Is Just Playing You
Chapter 20 | Project Who Took Your Virginity?
Chapter 21 | Project I Didn't Kill Him
Chapter 23 | Project Wonder Women
Chapter 24 | Project I Like Dicks
Chapter 25 | Project Sleep With Me
Chapter 26 | Project Loving Him
Chapter 27 | Project Our Gay Best Friend
Chapter 28| Project Lorenzo Albero
Chapter 29| Project Daddy Kinks
Chapter 30 | Project She Has A Black Vibrator
Chapter 31 | Project A Fart That Could Kill
Chapter 32 | Project I Can't Spread It
Chapter 33 | Project Soaked
Chapter 34 | Project Drunken Kiss
chapter 35 | Project Falling For You
Chapter 36 | Project Lazy, Unbothered, Teenagers
Chpater 37| Project Girls Are So complicating
Chapter 38 | Project The Game Has Ended
Chapter 39 | Project The Videotape
Chapter 40 | Project She Is Gone
Epilogue - The Final Chapter
Time To Say Goodbye

Chapter 22 | Project I want Revenge

2.5K 127 46
By KenneyRou

Chapter is dedicated to AngelaDamsel

Chapter 22 | Project I Want Revenge

"Is he here?" I stepped into Lorenzo's house as I greeted Lorenzo's mom - Angelica.

"Oh honey, how are you?" She asked, giving me a tight hug. I closed the door behind me and followed her into the kitchen.

"I am fine, thank you for asking." I looked around the kitchen, wondering where Lorenzo was.

If he ditched studying I was going to go crazy. Lorenzo's mom chuckled when she noticed my lack of attention towards her. "Enzo, is in his room, you can go see him." I nodded gratefully. "Thank you."

Lorenzo's house wasn't huge nor small, so it was way easier to locate his room, unlike the twins' house.

No matter how much time I went over there to help Brandon because he couldn't walk, I always managed to get myself lost.

I reached Lorenzo's room, I was about to open the door when I heard muffled noises. I knew it was wrong to eavesdrop but the temptation was just too much.

I leaned a bit closer to the door, my left ear was connected to the door as I tried listing to what he was saying. "Si, lo so, " "Sta per arrivare," "Mmmm, forse," "Non lo farò, ho ancora tempo."

Damn it, he was speaking Italian. There was no point in me eavesdropping if I couldn't understand a thing. Why was he even speaking Italian?

I entered the room to see Lorenzo walking up and down his room before he came to an abrupt stop and switched off his phone, disconnecting the call. "Who were you speaking to?

" He shook his head as he massaged his forehead. "No one."

I walked further into his room, leaving the door wide open. "Mmm, interesting, I had no clue that someone could be on the phone - talking but speaking to no one..." I said as I inspected his room.

"You know, Lorenzo, if you are hearing voices or something, there are people willing to help people like you," I paused, reaching over to touch his forehead as if he had a temperature. "Or you could just kill yourself because I heard that people who hear voices are most likely to turn mad and do unthinkable things to people
"

"Oh, so that would explain what you done to Brandon," he retorted My jaw dropped whilst my eyes grew wide. He had indirectly called me mad!

"I am not mad!" I hissed.

He took a step closer there was only an inch that kept us apart from one another. "You did say that mad people do unthinkable things and that would explain why you busted Brandon's knee because you are hearing voices," he breathed, his mint breath fanning my face. "You are the mad person, not me."

Just shut up, Lorenzo," He rested his forehead against mine. "Why don't y-"

"Eww! Why are you guys kissing?" I jumped away from Lorenzo, turning around so fast that I was surprised I didn't break my neck.

Anna stood in front of the open door with her miniature fingers sprawled across her eyes, but you could tell she was peeking between her eyes because of the way her fingers were positioned.

"We were not kissing!" I quickly defended myself.

"Don't lie to the kid."

I scrunched my nose in disgust. "Bite me,"

He tried moving closer to where I stood but I held my hands in his direction, making sure he didn't take another step towards me. "Don't you dare come any closer, I do not want your infectious bacteria."

"But I think, I deserve payback, after all, you did bite my lips."

"You bit my brother's lips?" Anna cautiously asked, she walked further into the room.

I snapped my head to Anna. "No, I didn't, your brother is telling lies, don't ever listen to him, okay?"

She moved slightly to see her brother before a grin spreads on her lips. "Okay, I won't listen to him."

Lorenzo walked over to his little sister. Anna tried moving around my legs so that she could hide away from Lorenzo.

Lorenzo snatched her hands and picked her up before she could make it around my legs. "I am going to eat you!" Lorenzo declared as he tickled Anna's tummy. "Say you will listen to me and that you love me very much."

"I will, I will listen to you and I love you so much!" She could hardly get the words out as she laughed out loud.

Lorenzo stopped tickling her and gave her a sloppy kiss on the cheek. "Good, girl and I love you too."

"Lorenzo can we please go to the park?" Lorenzo smiled and placed her on the ground.

"Of course, Anna," I was debating whether I should leave or continue standing there. I wasn't sure if I was invited to go to the park with them.

Abrianna made that decision for me when she asked, "Alex, can you come to the park with us?"

I raised my eyebrows, averting my gaze to Lorenzo and mouthed 'are we not going to study?' Which he replied with a shrug of his shoulder.

I guess that meant we would not be studying. I smiled. "I would love too."

"Yay!" She yelled, dragging my hands towards the door.

~•~

"I am not stealing this," I hissed as I pushed the small bracelet into Lorenzo's hands.

"Why not? We have to complete another thing from the bucket list - so take it," he too hissed back as he pushed the black bracelet back to me. "Number 15: Do something you never thought you would never do."

The bracelet wasn't something fancy but Lorenzo wanted me to steal it for him because it had the words stupid which made him think of me.

I narrowed my eyes, thinking if that was on the bucket list. "Lorenzo, I can't steal something from a store that's wrong, "I concluded once I weighed the pros and cons of stealing the bracelet.

"Come on, it is not like I am asking you to kill someone, all you have to do is take it and put it in your pocket. No one is going to know," he urged, shoving the bracelet closer to me.

I gave in. "Fine, but if I get got - I will blame you." I wanted to complete this bucket list. Never in a million years did I think I would steal a one dollar bracelet.

He shifted Anna so that her head laid on his left shoulder. She was fast asleep. "Whatever."

"You better hope I don't get caught," I said as I discretely tried putting the bracelet into my back pocket where my phone was placed.

"Don't worry, you won't caught," he reassured me as he gave my hand a tight squeeze. "But if you do get caught, I don't know who you are."

I rolled my eyes. "Wow thank you, Lorenzo, that makes me feel so much better."

"Good, now come on, we don't have all day."

My hands began to feel moist, it felt like everyone was staring at me as if they knew what I had done even a small puppy was barking at me maybe he knew what I had done.

I took in a deep breath when I saw a guard standing in front of the exist door. I was about to turn back and place the bracelet back but as if Lorenzo knew what was going through my head he grabbed my hand, urging me to take the last few steps.

I took the last few steps, closing my eyes when the guard turned to look our way but he didn't stop us, no one jumped up and said 'get her, she is a thief!'

It felt like I could finally breathe when we were in the parking lot. "I almost died." I shoved the stupid bracelet into his chest.

"You better hope no one saw that because if they did I am going to say that you held a gun to me."

I looked back once more; making sure no one was watching me. I entered the car when I was sure no one was following me.

I elevated my left brow when Lorenzo wasn't making a move to move the car, he sat there in complete silence.

He leaned in closer towards me, our forehead in contact with one another. "This is payback," he said before I could comprehend what he meant, I felt a stink on my upper lip.

He bit me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 10.5K 29
Started 16.4.17 Finished 7.6.17 HIGHEST RANK IS #10 IN TEEN FICTION :) Current cover is by @Aisling_Page "Hey," an unfamiliar voice said behind me, I...
3.4K 69 52
Hey! You would have to read the first book "The Boys Just Want To Have Fun" to read this sequel. SO anyways last year four girls won the game "The Vi...
34 1 13
It was the end of my first year at university and I was looking forward to the summer to live it to the fullest until my heart was broken. As if bein...
213 0 43
''Do you really think,'' he whispers so softly in my ear I can't even breathe, ''that I wouldn't be able to get you if I wanted to?'' I freeze, afrai...