Kiss Me Soulfully. || Book 2...

By Maroon1479

SEQUEL TO BREATHE ME IN! It's been a year. A year since Nevaeh and Hadrian last saw each other, touch each ot... More

+o1.+
+o2.+
+o3.+
+o4.+
+o5.+
+o6.+
+o7.+
+o8.+
+o9.+
+10.+
+11.+
+12.+
+13.+
+14.+
+15.+
+16.+
+17.+
+18.+
+19.+
+20.+
+21.+
+22.+
+23.+
+24.+
+26.+
+27.+
+28.+
+29.+
+30.+
+31.+
+32.+
+33.+
+34.+
+35.+
+36.+
+37.+
+38.+
+39.+
+40.+
+41.+
+42.+
+43.+
+44.+
+45.+
+46.+
+47.+
+48.+
+49.+
+50.+

+25.+

3.1K 121 3
By Maroon1479

+Aracelia.+

I held Nevaeh in my arms and she brought her toy towards her my mouth to chew on it since the poor little thing was teething. I was sure on it was her bottom front ready to pop out since she had been crying all night.

Mommy here.” I cooed down to her as I put my finger in her tiny hand and she held tightly onto my finger. I smiled, loving that. No matter what, it'll seem to get old. I rocked on the rocker and let her chew on the toy since it made her happy. I couldn't believe she was almost four months now, it was true that time that times go buy so fast. She was so tiny anymore, she was bigger and I wish I could slow it down. I want her to a baby forever.

Nevaeh smiled up at me and dropped the toy. She let go of my finger and held her arms up towards me. I brought my face down towards her and she touched my cheeks, patting my cheeks. I played with her hair on her little head because it was so cute that I could push it up like a little mo hawk. I picked her up by her armpits and placed her feet on my lap, “Who's mommy little angel? Oh, it is you!” I said as I brought her over and kissed her little nose.

I don't know how much I could thank Eric for her. It was hard to leave him again, but I knew he would be much better off with a women like he has. It broke my heart, but when I learned I was pregnant all the heart ache vanished.

I love you.” I said as I blew against her cheeks and she giggled, squealing happily.

I felt someone behind me, making my back stiffen up. I brought Nevaeh close to my chest as I turned my head around, glaring at the child who came in my dreams.

How'd you get here?” I asked the Demon child. “Senka?”

No.” he said as innocent as a child who was caught stealing cookies from the jar. I wasn't buying it though, the little thing is a Demon.

Get out now.” I coldly said. “You don't know who you’re messing with, boy.”

He tilt his head and looked at Nevaeh. I brought my hand up to her little head protectively and he smiled, “I'm going to have allot of hair to.”

Huh?” I asked and got up. “Look here you little snake, get out.” I snapped.

The little boy pouted then, “But, but—“

Out!” I yelled and Nevaeh started crying.

So it is true, you won’t love me.” the boy said and my eyebrows furrowed together confused. “Papa says you'll just have to get over it.”

What?” I questioned. “Who in God name are you?”

Mama and papa says my name Azariah, though mama is still trying to get use to the name.” he said.

What is going on? Am I still just dreaming or is this little Demon actually here? What is he talking about anyways? I didn't feel the bad feeling I usually get when a Demon near, this boy didn't give off that feeling. Even a Combion gave off that bad feeling like it Demon father or mother.

What are you?” I asked.

He shrugged, “I don't know, there's never been one like me. Papa says hybrid right now since there isn't a name.”

A hybrid?” I questioned. “Of what?”

Well mama is Mortal and Angel, but papa is full Demon so I'm a mix of everything I guess.” he said, shrugging his right shoulder innocently.

I almost dropped Nevaeh in my arms and my mouth parted a little as I looked down at Nevaeh. She stared up at me with those green eyes I always stared at and I looked at the little boy who had the same eyes.

No.” I said as I shook my head. “No, it's a lie. Senka, get out!” I hissed coldly as I squeezed my eyes, trying to wake myself up.

Can I see her?” the child asked curiously as it came over but I stepped back.

I woke up from the dream and quickly got up from the bed. My heart raced as I looked down at the bed as I ran my hand threw my hair. I shook my head, “No, it's a lie Aracelia.” I said before I went over to the window and looked out into the busy street of New Delhi. I pressed my head against the window and sighed heavily. I closed my eyes, nothing but the little boy filling my thoughts.

It was a trick, so Senka could rattle me up.

I felt someone guys on me and I opened my eyes to look out into the busy street. Leo was standing outside looking up at me and he waved his index finger to come. I couldn't believe he actually came, Leo hasn't been around the others for a long time. Damini was my first who I wanted to look for since she was last on the list, meaning she was the youngest.

I lift the window and left the hotel. I joined him outside and we walked out into the busy street of New Delhi.

“She's here?” I finally asked.

He shook his head, “No, she's in Sitara, that's a few towns to the west. I didn't want anyone suspicious to follow us.”

After getting into a car, we drove out two hours of New Delhi to Sitara. We came up to a small village and got out the car. We walked over to a small building where a broken playground was with a few children playing around. I noticed one little girl stuck out. Under the scarf was blonde hair the same as Leo. She had light brown skin, a gold bindi in the middle of her forehead, with the bluest eyes in the world. She was playing with a doll in her hand, all alone.

“She's beautiful.” I said and he smiled.

“Her mother was beautiful.” he said. “Damini!” he called out and the little girl looked in our direction. Her almond shape eyes widen and she ran over towards us. He smiled as he bent down and picked up the little six year old, “My princess.” he said to her in Hindi. “How I missed you, you are getting so big.”

“You were gone to long this time.” she said and Leo frowned.

“I know. How is your aunt and uncle?” he asked.

“Their okay. Papa, I want to leave though. Everyone is mean to me, the girls says their parents call me a freak and bad because how I look. They won’t let the girls play with me.” the little girl said and tears went down her face.

“Hey, no crying.” Leo said as he wiped away the tears from her face. “You're not a freak, they don't know how special you are. Remember what I have said? Your daddy is special, but you can't tell anyone.”

“I still want to leave, be with you.” she said. “When can I come with you?”

“How about today?” he asked and her eyes widen again. He chuckled, “Daddy has to take you somewhere, and it’ll be fun okay? Somewhere we can be together.”

“Promise?” she asked.

He nodded, “Yes.

+Nevaeh.+

I watched as Hadrian scratch his pretty pale arm to the point his skin was turning gray. Where human skin turns pink then red, Demon will turn gray then black from her their black blood running through their veins.

"Stop that." I said since it was scaring me a little. He brought his hand up to his skin and scratched his beard he was growing. He looked so uncomfortable, has been since this morning. "We’ll be home soon."

"Being in this damn car is killing me." he said. "I want to get out now."

"Sorry for the inconvenience, damn bird hit pretty hard." Dante sarcastically said as he took the towel away from his bloody face.

"You look like a train hit you." Saya said and Hadrian grinned. It wasn't his charming grin, the kind I usually see on Demon. A snickering one.

I took his hand when he continued scratching. He looked me at me with a blank expression but I saw his eyes dull gray. His lips were chap. Arms cold and thin. I frowned since it was way passed time for him to feed and it was clearly written in his face.

After one last hour of driving, we finally made it to Charleston. I turned in my seat to get out but Hadrian held onto my hand, pulling me back to look at him so I gave him a confused look. "We need a minute." he said to me.

Dante and Saya gave us a confused look but I just nodded. They got out and Dante grabbed Saya bags.

I turned myself better towards Hadrian, "Okay, I'm ready."

He shook his head, giving me a hard look, "Not that. I'm going into the city, it's easy to find gangs there. I can't do this you while you are pregnant."

"We were doing it before we found out. Hadrian, you're not as strong when you're feeding on criminals." I said.

"I don't care." he said. "I'm not doing it. But also, there's only one person who I know who can help me get a hint where Senka could be. I need to meet him alone." he said. "And I really don't want to."

"Who?" I asked.

He sighed heavily, "Armando. He is going to be pissed with me."

"Can you even really trust him?" I asked.

"No, you can't trust Demons even if you know them for a long time. Shared the same house. Thought of yourself brothers. Armando could turn on me any second, but it's a risk I'm willing to take." he said. He patted my hand, "I'll be back in a few days."

"Hadrian, you don't need to leave--"

"I can't be here with—them. Its hard being around you when I want to breathe you in, a house filled with a group of Nephilim won't help." he said.

I frowned, "I want you here though. With me."

He gave me a grin half, a charming one, "I want to be here to, Uccellina, but more will be coming. The woman, Saya, has been giving me looks in the corner of her eyes. Not one of those Nephilims can know about me.”

I frowned, but nodded, “I understand. Where are you going?”

“San Jose.” he said. “I'll call you each night until I see Armando, then I'll drive back.”

I didn't really want him to go, I want him to be here with me so we can figure this all out together but I knew what Hadrian was saying is true. With the amount of Nephilims coming, six is enough to tempt Hadrian who lives on either innocence or Nephilim. I didn't like the fact him feeding on petty criminals since he weakens him. Keeps him alive, but he pretty much looks dead.

He put his hand behind my neck and leaned in, kissing me, “Go to the doctors, check up on Azariah. Eat, sleep, and whatever your mother tells you.”

“I want you to be there though.” I said, pouting. “I want you to see him.”

“I have seen him.”

“Not as a baby!”

“He's on a screen, not even the perfect imagine.” he said. He scoffed, “To be honest, I don't want that machine near you. Women for thousands of years never needed them.”

“This isn't the stone ages.” I scoffed and he gave me a 'whatever' look.

“I'm sure now that he knows he can transport himself into people dreams, he's going to be doing it allot. He'll get inside that head of yours and knows who important.” he said as he tapped my head.

“I hope not.” I gasped as my hands flew to my stomach. “Hey you! No going into Aracelia dreams, she doesn't know about you yet. Hear me?”

Hadrian chuckled, “I'm sure he'll visit me soon.”

“This child is so weird.” I said, chuckling. “He comes as a four year old, I wonder if he'll come at any different age. Kind of ruins the surprise.”

“This baby will never be normal, Uccellina.” he said. “You should prepare yourself for one hell of a kid.”

We got out the car and I quickly hugged him. He his arms around me to, but little tightly than he usually does. He's been holding me more gently lately since the news of Azariah. It was like I was glass now to him. I felt his nose against the crown of my head as he kissed my head and he inhaled deeply. He sighed heavily as he lifted his head and kissed me, “Take care of yourself.”

“You take care of yourself.” I said as I touched his biceps. He looked so thin, almost like he was anorexic which scared me. His cheeks were hallow, bags under his eyes.

He nodded and stepped back. I watched as he walked down the street until he turned the corner and I sighed heavily as I ran my hand threw my tangled hair. I needed a shower and get this hair tamed. Falling dozens and dozens of feet in the air can make a rats nest.

I walked up to the house and went in. I walked past the living room, but I saw some people in the corner of my eyes I didn't recognize. I turned my head and saw a man and teenager boy in my living room. The man looked no more than his early thirties and the boy next to him had similar features in the man face but the boy was more tan, like russet.

The man walked over towards me with a calm look on his face and held his hand out, “Victurus, your mother is my sister.”

My eyes widen and I quickly put my hand in his, “Oh, you're an—an—“

“An Angel?” he questioned. He nodded as we pulled our hands away, “Yes. Why do you look so surprise?”

I awkwardly chuckled, “I just haven't met another one other than Aracelia.”

He nodded and held his arm out towards the boy, “Rafael, ven aqui.” he said and the boy walked over. Victurus put an arm around the boy, “This is my son, Rafael.”

I held my hand out to the boy who looked at me with a blank look, “Hello.”

He put his russet hand in mine, “Hey.” he said in a deeply Spanish accent.

“Rafael knows a little English.” Victurus said. “We came from Peru. Rafael just learned he's a Nephilim, he's trying to get use to the news. Don't mind the face, he isn't angry or anything.”

“Oh,” I said. I smiled at Rafael, “How old are you?”

The boy eyes widen a little and he looked at his father. Dante came in from the kitchen with an ice pack behind his neck, “Cuantos anos tienes?”

“Oh—uh—one, six.” Raphael said as he held his fingers up and shrugged.

“Sixteen.” I said and he nodded.

“Sixteen.” he said.

“Can you help me with something?” Dante asked me and I gave him a confused look. “Got to help me patch up this pretty face.”

I scoffed, “Why me?”

“Because I say so.” he said as he took my hand and dragged me away.

“But—but—I need to get know—ow you jerk!” I hissed when my knee hit a step on the stair case when I fell. “Don't need to drag.”

After helping Dante get some bandages on his cuts on his body we finish. I ignored pouring the alcohol all over his cuts because he screamed in pain a little. Serves him right for all his snarky comments. I couldn't help but look at all the muscles on his body though. He had such wide shoulders like a football player. His back was tan, smooth and bare from any hair or blemish but his chest in the front had hair. Dante had hair on his face a little, but it was clean, not long and dirty looking. His eyebrow were thick as hell like fuzzy caterpillars but it didn't take away anything from him being handsome. He always had his dark chestnut brown hair pushed back from his fingers.

Something in my stomach spasm a little. I gasped, my hand flying to lean on the sink as my other went to my stomach. It felt like a really bad cramp and I squeezed my eyes shut.

“Nevaeh?” Dante questioned as he touched me.

The pain in my stomach increased and my legs wobbled until I fell. I took deep breaths, trying to stop the pain. Dante touching me didn't help so I swung my arm out to get him to stop touching me. I rubbed my stomach where I felt the pain and leaned against the door of the cabinet under the sink. What is Azariah doing in there? I don't know why I’m having stomach cramps. Do women get cramps when their pregnant?

The pain suddenly stopped. It was like trying to pop a painful pimple and when it finally is, it's like a big relief. I pressed my back against the cabinet as I took deep breaths and rubbed my stomach, “What was that?” I questioned myself.

After a moment, I started to get up but Dante helped me the rest. I nodded at him and pride myself apart from his arms. I rubbed my stomach and went back downstairs. I pulled my hair up to a ponytail and I hugged my mother who had her arms around me tightly.

“We're going to find her.” I said and she nodded.

I went into the living room where I saw Nellie, Uriah, Rafael, and Saya. They all were just quiet and lost looking. I went over to the couch to sit next to Nellie, “So . . . almost all of us is here. Why don't we talk about who we are?”

“Trying to make this into some group session?” Dante asked as he came in with a beer in his hand.

Uncle Carter came in and glared at him, “Did I say you can have one of my beers?”

“We've all been in an accident Carter.” Dante sighed as he took a sip of the beer. “You've survived the crash though. You old man, just passed out.”

Uncle Carter snorted, “Why is Hadrian?”

“He had to go somewhere.” I said and he gave me a confused look. “Later.”

“We got a bigger problem well then.” he said and I gave him a confused look. He held out his right arm, “There's a new name. A few days ago in the accident, I had this dreams. This Nephilim isn't even born yet. It's a girl.”

+Hadrian.+

I watched as the man watched the young nurse who climbed onto the bus. She was a pretty young nurse, innocent looking almost. She had on the usual nurse scrubs. My chipped nails scratched my wrist and I closed my eyes, taking deep breaths. No, not her. She wasn't who I wanted.

“No thanks.” I heard the nurse say and I opened my eyes to see her moving away from the man. I bit my bottom lip and sighed. My body was still in attack mood from earlier when I hitting Dante. I had caught him by surprise and I was more than ready to kill for touching Nevaeh. If she hadn't stopped me, I would have.

The imagine of Dante mouth over Nevaeh flashed in my mind and I bared my teeth, growling almost. I completely forgot I was on a bus. I hit my head and opened my eyes. The nurse was looking at me confused and I scoffed, looking away. I looked out the window, but I couldn't see out of it since it was bright on the bus and dark as Hell out.

I could feel one of my nails break threw my skin as I scratched.

When the bus finally stopped, the nurse hurried to get off the bus. I watched as the man followed behind her. They both got off the bus and I almost forgot about them. I got up when the bus started to move, “Stop.” I said to the bus driver who quickly stopped and cursed at me when I climbed off.

“Hey, hold up!” I heard the man as he followed the nurse.

“I said go away.” the nurse said as she hurried down the bad street of the city. “I'm not one of those girls”

“You're one of the prettiest.” he said, chuckling. I watched as he reached into his pocket and pull a pocket knife out as he quickened the pace. He grabbed the nurse by putting his hand around her mouth and held the knife up to her neck. I heard her scream a little and I didn't need to see her face she was scared. The man dragged her into an alley.

“Please no, I don't have any money.” she said frighteningly.

I walked into the alley when he slapped her across the face and pushed her back against the building. He threatened her with the knife and I rolled my eyes as I grabbed him by his shirt and threw him into the building. I punched him when he threatened me with the knife and he fell.

I turned to look at the kneeling scared nurse who looked up at me. “Go.” I said and she hesitated. “Go!” I yelled frustratingly. She pushed herself up and ran out of the alley. I turned to the man and kicked him in his stomach, “Like threatening women, huh? You bastards.” I said as I kicked him again. I bent down and picked him up, pressing him again the wall. His breathed smelled like beer and it was completely disgusting to me. I liked things clean, so I was completely repulsed by this man. But I had to feed so I breathed in his tainted soul.

I could feel it making me stronger, but it wasn't satisfying. I didn't feel like my body was ready to give up on me. I let go of the man and he dropped dead to the ground. I pushed my fingers threw my hair and sighed. I reached into my pocket and took out my phone. I dialed Armando number and brought it up to my ear.

It ranged a few times until Armando finally answered, “Cousin, how are you?” he asked in excitement. “Long time no call. You're either the same or you're feeling better.”

“I need you to come and meet me.” I said and he chuckled.

“For what? I'm not really in the mood to travel to South America.” he said.

“I'm not in Rio, I'm in California.” I said and it was quiet on the other end. “San Jose, you need to come now.”

He cursed at me in Spanish, “Why? That is only two and half hours away from Charleston. Hadrian, I swear.”

“Just come fucking now.” I coldly said to Armando. “I need your help I hate to admit.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
158K 2K 28
One year ago Delilah lost her virginity to her best friend's older brother, Alexander (Xander). When she woke up the next morning the bed was empty w...
2.6M 150K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.3M 120K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...