+47.+

+Nevaeh.+

I quickly ran over towards the broken when but I slammed right into it. Confused, I stepped back with my eyebrows furrowing together as I watched gold shinning light expanding from a the middle all the way out to the edges. I reached out and touched the invisible wall. The golden lighten started from the middle again and expanding. I threw my fist against the invisible wall and I grabbed the chair in the room, throwing at it.

“Damn Angels.” I muttered as I turned. I started pacing, feeling my anxiety build up, “I mean, who does he think he is? I should be out there helping! I mean, it's not like I can't.”

I looked at Alma in the corner of my eyes before turning to face her, “How can you stay so calm?”

She jerked and looked up at me, “Oh, I was lost in thought. I just—I saw them. I saw his wings—he actually has wings.”

“And we're trapped in here.” I said.

Her eyes then widen, “Oh God,” she said and it was relief that I wasn't the only one to want to get out of here. “I had sex with a Angel! And we're not even married! I'm going to Hell!” she cried out as she covered her face with her hands like she was embarrassed and I scoffed.

+Hadrian.+

I ran over towards Carter and tackled him to the ground because Hol was about to sting him with a toxin that can quickly and painfully kill him in moments. I was closer to Carter that's why and he looked up at me like I was crazy until I bopped my head to the left to show him. A short light brown hair girl got him from behind.

I got up and held Carter up, “Where is he?” he asked. “Where did Senka go?”

I brought my foot up and kicked Salvt away, bring the sword in my hand down, and killed him. I looked around, “I don't know—there's to many of them.”

“It's that teleaporter.” Carter said.

I heard a cry for help and we turned our heads to see one of Nick's brother being grabbed by his arm by Kaysla who twisted his arm back and forced a thin blade knife threw his shoulder blade. Nick faced over to his brother side and Carter ran over, killing a few of the Demons who I worked with not to long ago.

Something dripped on my face and I looked up where the sky was. The skylight window was broken along with everything else and it started to rain. I heard a loud sharp gasping sound behind me and I turned to see Dante holding his arm out like he threw something. I looked at the ground and saw Demon at my feet with a blade hanging from his back. I lifted my head and arched an eyebrow at him. He just gave me a hard look before going back to murdering my cousins.

I went back to it to in the pouring rain.

+Nevaeh.+

“You're pregnant.” Alma said to me like I was crazy.