+o8.+

Yolanda made me drink this horrible herb tea drink. It was bitter and I even felt a few of the leaves. I drank the whole thing since it's supposed to help me sleep.

''Father whole name?'' Yolanda asked.

''Eric Emmett Brownstone.'' I said. ''So what happens? I mean, I know once I fall asleep, I'll go see him wherever his soul went to and I know the rules. About fifteen minutes long and we won't be able to touch each other,''

''Say good things, nothing worse than a grudged filled visit. Make this trip worth everything Nephilim.'' she said shrugging and I rubbed my eye since they it was starting to feel heavy. I yawned and Yolanda leaned down towards me, ''It's working pretty quickly, that's good. It usually take about ten minutes.''

''Is there anything to be scared about?" I asked.

''Nope, you'll be fine.'' she said, ''You'll appear and when the time runs out, you'll know when everything starts becoming fuzzy. Your soul will return right back.''

''There is nothing to worry about.'' Hadrian said, rubbing his thumb in circle around my hand.

''Have you ever done this?" I asked.

''No.'' he said, ''A few I know have done this though.''

My body felt like it should, tired and weak, I was now holding my eyes open since I was starting to worry, what’s going to happen when I see him? Will he be happy? Will he know about my relationship with Hadrian and be angry? I was so nervous, so scared since I haven't seen him in so long my hands were shaking.

''Nevaeh, it'll be fine.'' Hadrian said as he turned my numb feeling body to him and he laid me down. He hovered over me, ''Don't be scared.'' he said as my eyes fluttered shut.

Bright light filled my vision so I brought my hand up to block the bright sun. I squeezed my eyes shut from the light since Yolanda store was a little dim. I wanted to open my eyes to see if it really worked but the light was strong,

I heard water moving and a soft breeze of wind. I could feel the sun beaming on my skin and fresh air that I swear also had a hint of fresh roses.

''Nevaeh?" I heard a familiar voice and a huge lump balled in my throat as I choked on a cry. I bit my trembling lip as I lowered my hand and opened my eyes. Standing a few feet away was such a familiar man I haven't seen in such a long time. My heart beat raced in my face as we looked at each other.

His dark curls were still the same, neatly brushed back. His face shaved from hair and wore his familiar outfit of flannel shirt and old blue jeans. Bright green eyes weren't doll, they shined. My eyes stung with tears and I couldn't hold them back as he smiled at me.

''I've been waiting.'' he said and a smile broke out on my face. How badly I wanted to run into his arms and have him hold me. I was shaking as he took a step near me and I watched as he reached an arm up. His hand reached out and I watched as his fingers came near my face. His fingertips touched my face first, making me gasp as he cupped my face. My eyes widen, I didn't understand since I thought he couldn't touch me.

His hand on my face slid behind my head and he pulled me into his chest, wrapping his arms around me. My arms went around him tightly, scared he might disappear. I cried heart against his chest, saying how much I missed him.

After a moment, he pulled back and brought his hands up to my face, caressing my cheeks, ''God, you look so much like her. So completely beautiful.''

''I don't understand how you can be touching me.'' I said.

''Being the father of a Nephilim has it benefits.'' he chuckled. ''I always knew there was something about Aracelia, I never wanted to ask though. I've been waiting for this day. I've missed you so much.''

We smiled at each other until I broke down crying again because I was so happy. He held me against his chest as I cried and I knew I was wasting time when I could be talking to him, but touching him, having him call me his little princess again made me so happy.

''Where are we?" I asked when I could finally control my sobbing and I looked around. ''Is this—the lake in Lakeville?"

''I always loved this place.'' he said, ''My personal heaven. No floating clouds and white pajama dresses, just my favorite place where I'm waiting,''

''Waiting?" I questioned,

''For you, Courtney, your mom.'' he said, smiling down at me. ''I'm glad you're here on different situations though.'' he said as he took my hand and we went over to the dock. We went to the end and looked into the water. It started to bubble and just like a TV I saw my mom and Courtney walking in the mall. My mom had an arm around Courtney shoulders and they were laughing about the new episode of this how. ''I always been watching you guys, don't think I wasn't there. For your first ballet lessons where you quit after the third meeting,'' he said, both of us chuckling. ''When Aracelia told you the truth. I'm even watching you with your first real relationship.''

I bit my bottom lip, ‘‘Dad . . .''

''Don't Nevaeh, don't try to explain.'' he said. ''Do I like it? No, I don't like it but I have been watching. He loves you,'' he said, looking back at the lake and I followed where I saw my body back at Yolanda shop. I was sleeping on the bench and Hadrian was on a chair next to me, holding my hand, watching me closely like a hawk. ''He loves you.''

''He does,'' I said as I looked back him. ''I couldn't believe it at first.''

''He's different, he changed for you which makes me at least okay with it. He didn't stop you from training and even tried to stay away. He even knew how happy it'll make you for you to come see me.'' he said. He reached up and cupped my cheek, ''I hope you're not mad about the truth about who Aracelia is.''

''I was, but I got over it. I can see why you fell in love with her, she's amazing.'' I said.

He smiled and nodded, ''I still love her, but as my friend. I love your mom very much, Sierra always been there and has my heart. Aracelia your mother, but Sierra your mom.''

I nodded, ''I have two moms, I know.''

''And Carter your other dad.'' he said.

''He can never take your place.'' I said and he grinned.

''I know and I'm not saying that. He took care of you three when I passed and I'll always be grateful for that. He trained you and he's only be stubborn now about ya'll job because he doesn't want you hurt. That boy Dante though—''

I groaned.

''Be careful around him.'' he said and my eyebrows came together. ‘‘He’s . . . dangerous. But keep him safe, if he dies trouble will happen.''

''Trouble?'' I questioned. ''How?"

''He's a vessel, Nevaeh. He dies, it takes control of his body.'' He said.

''You mean--what's happening?" I asked when things around us starting to becoming fuzzy and blurry. ''Dad, no, not now.''

"Take this,'' he said, reaching out to give me a necklace that had a rather large pearl hanging from it and put it in my hand. ''He gave it to me, there's something going to come. He won't tell me, He just told me to tell you to give this to Aracelia, it belongs to her.''

''He? Who's he?" I asked, ''Dad, please, I don't want to--''

He cut me off by cupping my face and kissed my forehead, ''I love you, Nevaeh. Stay safe.''

I gasped and sprung up since I felt like I could breathe. I grasped something in my hands as I took deep breathes and panting. I felt arms go around me from behind and I turned my head to look at Hadrian.

''So?" he asked.

I looked down at my hand where I saw the gold chain necklace with large wheat pink color mix pearl charm. I looked up at the ceiling and now thanks to my dad, I have allot of questions.