+26.+

Leo walked over to Damini and I gave with a paper bowl of ladoo with chocolate dribbled all over it. Damini smiled excitedly as he handed them to her and she quickly ate the dessert.

"Papa, can we go to Disney World when we get to California?" she asked as Leo sat at the table. We were back in New Delhi but our plane doesn't take off for another hour and half. Lights filled the straights and music played from a radio inside one of the stores.

"You mean Disney Land, my princess. After daddy takes care of things, we'll go." he said.

"Are we staying in America?" she asked. "I can learn English, I am young."

I chuckled at how adorable she is but Leo frowned, "You know you need to come back to your aunt and uncle. It's not safe to be with daddy."

"But I miss you." she said as she stopped eating. "And no one likes me at home.  They call me half breed. Even Aunt Navika says I'm trouble and only took me in so I wouldn't get stuck in an orphanage."

"What?" Leo questioned coldly. "You never told me this."

"Because she and Uncle Kiran tell me not to when you come to visit." she said. "They make me clean the floors and bathroom and if I don't, Aunt Navika hits me with her sandal and says I am mama mistake and monster because she died when she had me."

"Leo!" I warned as he got up from the table but I grabbed his arm.

"She says I'm a Demon, that I should have never been born." Damini said as tears went down her face and Leo went beside her, taking her in his arms as she cried.

"You won't go back." he told her. "You're not a Demon, your a gift from God. You will be with me, okay?" He reached into his jean pocket and pulled out his phone. I heard someone singing, "Here, watch this and continue eating, okay? See how mama rubs her belly? That's you in there, she loved you very much."

Damini wiped the tears from her face and took his phone. Leo ran his hand threw his blonde hair and sighed. He looked at me with a look like an old man would give even though Leo was a young man in appearance. He was scared for Damini safety, as allot of us are for our children. Our child could be a hundred years old and we'll still being worrying about them.

I heard Leo voice in the video and Damini mom laughed, "Stop tickling me, Leo."

"Move Damini." Leo said. "Kick for papa."

"Papa? Those men are watching us." Damini said as she looked down the street. Leo and I looked down the street to see four Demon were indeed watching us until we had looked.

Leo took the phone from Damini and picked her up. We left the table and turned down the alley.

"Here, give me her." I said. "They'll follow you before me."

Leo nodded, "Listen to Aracelia, okay?"

"But--"

"Do as I say, okay? Papa will meet up for the ride on the plane." he said as he gave me Damini. She wrapped her arms and legs around me as Leo and I went on opposite directions.

I held her up with one arm and as I went back an scarf shop? I grabbed the black one and put it around my head. I pushed Damini scarf down to cover her blond locks more.

"One is behind you." Damini whispered in my ear.

I turned into an apartment building and hurried up the stairs. I heard the Demon feet hit the concrete heavily so I looked down the stairs case. He glared up at me and he raised his palm, a fire small the size of a bowling ball appear. My eyes widen as he threw it at us and I ducked.