Bad Girl In Disguise (SAMPLE)...

By angiewuuuu

{Highest Rank: #21 in Teen Fiction, #1 in Comedy, and #10 in HighSchool} THE LAST 20 CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN REMOV... More

S C H O O L
P R E T T Y
E S C A P E
J E S S E
K A R M A
A N G E L
P A S T
H O N E S T
F R I E N D S
L I T T L E
T R O U B L E
F A C A D É
C O N Q U E R
S T A Y
L I G H T
Y O U R S
R U M O U R S
C O W A R D
M I N E
B R A V E
I G N O R E
B R O K E N
S T O R Y
P H O B I A
B U R N
G L O W
B E A U T Y
R E M E M B E R
P E R F E C T
F A L L I N G
P U N S
B U L L Y
U G L Y
L A U G H
C H E A T E R
D E S E R V E
S A V I O U R
A N Y M O R E
H A P P Y
A W A Y
NOT AN UPDATE
N O T E S
S P E C I A L
L A S T
F A N A R T
S P E C I A L # 2
R E V E A L
S P E C I A L # 3
P L O T T W I S T
Just For You!
I Never Expected This!
Free Goodies For Cookies!
Get This Book For Free! (Limited Time Only)
Party!!
Last Day To Get The Free Book!
In 3, 2, 1...
Tomorrow!
Ready, Set, Launch!!
We're Live!

F O R G E T

118K 2.4K 977
By angiewuuuu

:

He is my best friend. My brother. But he betrayed me.

"Remember this moment the next time you wanna' steal my boyfriend, bitch."

And my brother lied to her just to see me fall down. Just because he couldn't see me happy.

:

The pounding music is blaring through the speaker and the dance floor is packed with sweaty bodies. I jump and dance to the music, letting the adrenaline take over me. My black leather jacket is bouncing on my shoulders and I think my combat boots stepped on a few toes. But who cares, right?

I came here to forget. To forget my problems and be myself, even if it is just for one night.

I walked confidently to the bar and shot a wink to the flustered bar boy. I may have let my crop top ridden up my torso a bit too much. But I won't remember this night anyway. The bar boy came back and gave me a shot. I chugged it down and went back to the dance floor.

I swayed my hips to the music. Just for this night. Just this night, I am Jesse Marks, the bad girl who just doesn't care. Tomorrow, I am back to being good girl Jessica with her perfect grades and quiet attitude. I nearly choke up my shot at the thought.

Happy endings aren't given to the bad guys. But they are given to the good girls and the heroic knights.

I shake the thought away and put my hands in the air, letting my hair fall down and drape around my hips. My crop top rides up again until it basically looks like a sports bra. Damn, I feel hot.

Maybe my confidence isn't my best trait, but I don't care. I'm here to forget.

I felt a pair of hands grip my waist and lips press against my neck. I shiver and would have pushed the guy away if it wasn't for the sparks that came with our physical contact. I still feel awkward, but I ignore it. Just have fun this night. Just this night.

His lips were soft and I could see a bit of his extremely dark brown hair. I gasp as I felt his nose slide down the hollow of my throat while his lips never left my skin. I felt him smirk against my neck. Oh crap, it feels heavenly.

"Hey, wild girl. Seems like you're having fun," he murmured. It sent goosebumps down my back when I heard his husky voice. I kept swaying my hips to the music almost subconsciously. He picks up a strand of my hair and plays with it for awhile.

"I bet the good boys can barely handle you," he says, burying his face in my wavy hair. He inhales and instantly I felt insecure. I probably smell like sweat and alcohol. I shouldn't care. I really shouldn't. So I won't.

"So you think you can handle me?" I taunt, my voice low and inviting. I turn around and hook my arms around his neck, deciding to act bold and tease him a bit. I can see his face clearly now even with the dim lighting.

God really blessed him with his beautiful face. Sharp features. High cheekbones with a few freckles dotting his olive skin. Dark and long eyelashes framing his bright blue eyes. Soft and pink lips pulled into a smirk.

"Babe, you won't know what hit you," he says, his tongue darting out to lick his lips. His eyes rake through my face and features. I raise an eyebrow in disbelief. I may fake looking like an amateur when it comes to boys for the sake of reputation, but I am not an idiot.

"You sure about that?" I push him off me and walk towards the door. I nod to the bouncer who knows me too well already and make my way towards my black bike.

I heard footsteps behind me and I immediately turn around with my fists raised. Suspicion comes like second nature to me. And on a night like this, anything could happen. The person suddenly stops and raises his hands in a sign of surrender.

Of course, that mysterious guy would follow me out.

His face is illuminated by the street lamp hanging above him. It cast dark shadows on his handsome and boyish face. I glare at him, my hand instinctively reaching for the knife I always keep in my back pocket.

I'm not going to stab him. No, that would be a waste of the beauty that he is all too aware of. But if he tries anything, I swear he will regret it.

"You can't drive. You drunk some shots before," he says carefully. I laugh at his innocence. Unlike most inexperienced teenagers, I am not a lightweight. I need to take 10 shots before actually being properly drunk. I only took 1. It's not nearly enough to make me drunk.

"Oh please," I say, brushing it off. I fish out my keys from the pocket of my jacket. He looks around, confused.

"Where's your car?" he asks. I roll my eyes and hop on my bike. His jaw almost drops when I turn the ignition and the beast roars to life. I smirk smugly at his surprised expression. He looks ridiculous.

"Don't have one," I say. I was about to release the brakes when I felt his hand touch my shoulder. I turn around and his face is now filled with concern and some sort of panic. He runs his hand down my hair, stroking it carefully as if I can disappear any second. I tilt my head and waited.

"Will I see you again?" he asks, his voice sounding vulnerable. I smile softly before leaning in and kissing his freckled cheek softly. He gasps and seems stunned by my actions. I don't know why I did it either. I'm just acting on impulse. I rest my hand on the side of his face for a few seconds.

"Why don't we let fate decide?" I say before letting go and speeding through the dark streets. Back to my house. Back to my boring and dreadful life. And leaving the angel I just met far behind.

Hopefully, I will never meet him again. No one can know I'm a bad girl.

:

I ponder over the kiss I planted on his cheeks and if it was the right thing to do as I climb up the wall up to my bedroom window. I can do this with my eyes closed.

Or not.

I lose my grip and come crashing down hard. I think I broke my ankle or something. I wiggle it around and am relieved to find it just a bit bruised. I groan just as the lights from the window beside me turn on and my mother's head peers out.

Crap. There goes my good girl reputation. My weird mind directly lists a ton of excuses for my current predicament.

I slept-walked? Nah, too unlikely. I fell asleep near my window and fell off? My parents will never believe that. Those strict and never understanding bastards are too suspicious for their own good. I walked to the window and tripped?

My mother's shouting is soon blocked out by my own brain as I force myself to think.

"You are in big trouble, Jessica Marie Marks! Do you have any idea how dangerous that is?! Climbing down your window like some hooligan that-"

Ugh. Parents, am I right? They just don't get the situation at all and instead are really quick to point their finger. They're always preaching about respect and listening. Well, how the hell do you expect me to respect you when you don't respect me? Nothing is free in life. At all.

I learned that the hard way. They may trick you into thinking that you landed yourself a free meal. But it's always too good to be true.

:

A/N

Hey, guys!

So now I am trying to write a real Teen Fiction story after getting inspired by my own personal experience. I was watching Bon Jovi's concert while thinking of how I (known as the nerdy good girl at school) would cause such a stir if they knew how much I like Bon Jovi (they rock by the way) and how it would affect my reputation as a good and quiet girl. Hence, this story is made.

Tell me your favorite parts and I will dedicate a chapter to you.

Stay awesome,

Angie.

:

Word Count: 1432

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
14.9K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
3.6M 76.8K 73
"What's your problem?!" "I am jealous, okay?! I don't admit it but I hate it when you talk about someone else. I only want you for me" Sebastian sa...
3.7M 115K 44
He stares right at me, "You eat like a pig." "You look like a pig." I rolled my eyes, continuing to eat. "A pretty damn sexy pig." He winked. "You m...