Cursed Smile: Laughing Jack x...

By Lisset130

One single night can change your life forever. For the young woman who decided to walk into an alleyway in s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Aurthor's Note ✌︎('ω')✌︎
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N: 1K reads!!! (O_O)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N 6K reads?!? ʕʘ‿ʘʔ
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N 10K Reads!?! (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)!

Chapter 3

39.9K 2.5K 3.1K
By Lisset130

{Narrator's POV}

The monochrome clown whistled the tune of Pop Goes The Weasel as he walked down an empty hall. His claws were clasped behind his broad back and he held his chin high as he mischievously searched for a certain patient.

Jack had business he needed to take care off and the first thing on his list was tying up a loose end—Jamie.

The little boy was one of his favorites, but just like the others he had to go. Of course everything had been planned from the very start, befriend the boy, get bored eventually, and kill him. Simple as that. It was a special routine Jack had fallen in love with over the years.

However, he hadn't planned to run into a few kids playing around the alleyway he chose to kill Jamie in, but to him it was a mere bonus. The cries of pain and suffering had filled his ears with pleasure and certainly had satisfied his bloodlust. He always found a good murder or two to help lighten his mood.

But... When that nosy woman shoved Jack to the ground and ruined his oh so perfect plans, it left a burning hatred in him. Of course, he'd kill her after he took care of Jamie, but all things needed time. First, he'd savor tormenting her and plaguing the poor woman with nightmares, then he'd give her a ray of hope before ripping it out of her dainty hands with a sly smile. THEN, he'd kill her, when everything had worked out perfectly and satisfied Jack's childish personality.

He didn't like to lose. To anyone.

"Mmm...mahahah..!", Jack tried to suppress a triumphant laugh as he read the number on the door's plate. His devilish, dark eyes lit up with joy and he charismatically opened the door to his next pleasing murder. There, sleeping angelically on the hospital bed, laid Jamie. His mother slept lazily on the couch right beside him and his father in the recliner.

The sight brought a creepy smirk to Jack's lips. He was ready to rip Jamie's chest open and stuff handfuls of delicious, hand-crafted sweets into his insides, but Jack had to suppress himself for a while longer. He didn't only show up to kill the child, but he also needed to find the music box he accidentally lost. Jack had torn apart Jamie's house from top to bottom, but alas he never found it—thus leaving Jack with the only realization that maybe Jamie or his parents had it.

Either way someone was going to give it up.

The monochrome clown walked toward Jamie's sleeping form and gently lifted him off the bed. He felt the little boy stir in his arms to which he lovingly shushed him back to sleep. With caution to not wake Jamie, Jack laid his body on the ground and conjured up a knife.

Placing a firm claw on the boy's mouth, he used his other to slam the knife down on Jamie's delicate wrist. The boy's eyes popped open and, as expected, he began to scream horrifically and thrash under Jack's grip. The clown smiled kindly and placed a finger on his lips to signal the boy to stay quiet. "Your parents are trying to sleep~", Jack said sadistically and continued slamming a knife down on each of Jamie's shaking limbs.

The poor boy cried and a waterfall of tears cascaded off his hot cheeks. This sight sent a satisfied smile to Jack's ghostly-white skin. The clown then got up and let out a horrible, sick laugh, to which the parents easily awoke to.

"JAMIE!!! MY BABY!!" The mother woke up first and jolted upright to find a ghastly scene unfolding in front of her. Jack chuckled and raised his hand to snap his fingers. Belts appeared wrapped around the father's body and tied him to the chair, in which he thrashed and struggled underneath. "What do you want?!", the man asked angrily with a hint of fear and made Jack laugh at his forced bravery.

"Nothing much really. You see, I want to kill your son and I thought I'd ask daddy for his approval", Jack said mockingly as he towered over the man with his monstrous appearance. The mother ran toward her child and sobbed as she took a better look at Jack's work. "...Anything..! Will give you anything..! J..Just..leave us alone..!", the woman begged pathetically as she held her child's pained face in her arms.

Her response sent a smile toward Jack and he gleefully stepped over to her. "Weell! If we're being generous, why not!", Jack said cheerfully but as his gaze shifted to Jamie, his expression suddenly turned dark. Poor old Jack was overwhelmed with his pride and all he wanted to do was slaughter the kid and put his sights on the woman to end this embarrassment once and for all.

"I want my music box."

The mother stared at Jack with wide, bloodshot eyes and her expression unnerved the clown. He sensed her discomfort and suspicion began to rise in him. Jack gave the woman another frown and put more emphasis in his words. "Where is it?!", he said with venom in his tone and made the woman flinch.

"We do..don't have it..! We gave it to—"

At that point Jack had lost all his patience with the woman. His claw, as if moving on it's own accord, struck the woman and gripped her neck threateningly. "GAVE?!", as Jack said the frustrating word, the mother broke down and began sobbing. "Y..Yes!! We gave it to (Y/N) (L/N)!! The one who saved our son..!"

The words hit Jack hard.

He wasn't expecting this.

"Alright. Where is she?", Jack spoke firmly with the woman and gave her his best serious face. The woman refused to look him in the eye and stared at the ground in utter fear. "Upstairs...! Room 308..! J..Just please..! Please...just leave my Jamie alone..", the woman begged and begged as she lost herself and weeped in Jack's hold.

Jack was stunned by her answer and even as complicated as the situation had gotten, a ray of sunshine still beamed. She was above them! She was probably sleeping a mere floor above and all dear Jackey had to do was climb up those stairs and slit her throat! Oh boy! Finally Jack had caught a break!

Jack's eyes widened with joy and a grin spread across his face. Pure bloodlust surged through him and as he stared at the crying mother, he suddenly lost his control. Jack swung his claw and gutted the woman as he held her by the neck. Her organs flopped right out and as soon as they all hung by her sides, he threw her across the room like a rag-doll. The father screamed in horror and shouted angrily at Jack, much to his annoyance.

The clown rose to his full height and smiled down at the man creepily. The old man started spitting out vile curses at him as he glared daggers at the clown. This sight made Jack chuckle and soon a splendid idea popped into his head. He raised his claw and sliced at the man's face. He gripped his neck and stuck his other free hand down his throat.

Happily, he ripped out his tongue.

"The ladies like a man who listens, you know. Now that your wife is dead, you need to get out there again! Ahaha!!", Jack teased as he ran his claw through the man's chest and left a gaping hole.

Blood was everywhere, some had splattered on the wall, a little dripped from Jack's claws, and most of it pooled around Jamie's dead parents. The scene was glorious and absolutely satisfied Jack's long awaited wish to feast once again on the weak. Then his attention shifted to Jamie, who had shut his eyes closed to keep himself from examining Jack's work.

This lead Jack to laugh mockingly as he roughly pulled out one of Jamie's knifes and stabbed it down his chest, where is pathetic heart had been pounding this entire time. "Sorry pal, as much as I'd like to gut you, there's someone else I need to see for tonight", Jack said genuinely apologetic toward Jamie and sighed as he stood back to his full height. "No hard feelings?", he remarked and burst out laughing as he left the hospital room.

Oh, and he cared to leave it wide open to give those pesty nurses a good scare in the morning.

Jack was in better spirits than when he had first stepped into the hospital and felt this night was going to be one of his most memorable. It was like killing two birds with one stone really—well, three if you include the woman. Everything was going exactly the way he had hoped for and now things were going to go back to the way they were.

Things were looking bright for dear old Jack and now, as he opened the door to (Y/N)'s room, things were going to be twice the fun.

A sly smirk spread across Jack's face as he peered into the room and located a sleeping figure a mere two feet away. Jack slowly crept into the room and stalked his way toward the petite woman. His gaze looked her over and, now getting a better look at her, Jack realized she was pretty attractive. Her (H/L), (H/C) hid her face but as Jack leaned closer he noticed her rosy cheeks and (S/C) skin.

She was curled up into a ball and her small hands were clutching something to her chest. Jack raised an eyebrow and gently opened her hands to find his music box safely held by (Y/N)'s grasp. Jack's eyes widened and for some odd reason his heart began to pound in side of his chest.

Jack shook his head and conjured up another knife. At the moment he was out of ideas and just wanted to end this NOW.

However, right before he was about to deliver the finishing blow, footsteps echoed in the hallway and radios could be heard. Jack tensed up and he quickly looked out the window only to find rows of police cars littered around the parking lot. Jack cursed under his breath and frowned at the scene. He let out a scowl and glared at the woman as hues of blue and red glowed in the background.

Next time Jack would meet with this woman again, he'd slaughter her for sure. He was through with tonight's events and wanted someone to pay, but Jack took in a deep breath and calmed himself.

It was alright. He could let the woman hold on to his box for a little while longer, let the news fill her in and scare the hell out of her, and when Jack knew she was at her breaking point, he'd kill her.

Just with time. Yes, time would tell.

Jack smiled demonically and disappeared into a cloud of smoke as the sound of footsteps could be heard from outside the door.

_____

Anyone like my version of Laughing Jack?? Hit the vote button if you do! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 111 35
Hi! So this is my first story, and I have already picked the name for the character, and her features! Hope you enjoy! and it will contain a lemon...
290K 9.2K 50
!!!!MATURE AT SOME POINTS, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!! Y/n was a normal 18 year old who lived in an apartment with her best friend, Rhianna. But when a...
292K 10.1K 19
(Your name) is a quiet and mysterious 5 year old . Her parents thought she was insane and so decided to take her to tests to confirm it . Sadly the t...
185K 4.3K 27
This is a Kinda a Tokyo ghoul and creepypasta cross over. ____________________________________________ (Y/N) is the last ghoul on earth, it gets more...