Favorite Witch | BoyxBoy (inc...

By cookedsomenoodles

|Book One Of The Favorites| Pierce Harbor Academy High, full of Supernatrual creatures lurking within and al... More

*DISCLAIMER COME HERE IF YOUR LOST IN THE PLOT*
Chapter One: Heart Racing
Chapter Two: Lazuli
Chapter Three: Children of the Damned
Chapter Four: Hush Hush
Chapter Five: Above the world
Chapter Six: This Guy, Kol
Chapter Seven: Sexually Frustrated
Chapter Eight: Quietus
Chapter Nine: Bloody Hell, Bloody Hands & A Bloody Bitch
Chapter Ten: You're Not The Only One That Died Last Night Pt. 1
Chapter Eleven: You're Not The Only One That Died Last Night Pt. 2
Chapter Twelve: He's Come With Might
Chapter Thirteen: He's Come To Fight
Chapter Fourteen: Shine The Light
Chapter Fifteen: He's Come Undone
Chapter Sixteen: The Sacred
Chapter Seventeen: Custos
Chapter Eighteen: Bloodline
Chapter Nineteen: Guilt Trip
Chapter Twenty: Hallucinogenic
Chapter Twenty One: Origins
Chapter Twenty Two: Crystals
Chapter Twenty Three: Your First
Chapter Twenty Five: Back to you
Chapter Twenty Six: Hex
Chapter Twenty Seven: Crying Wolf
Chapter Twenty Eight: Days Of Darkness

Chapter Twenty Four: Prophecy

1.6K 55 16
By cookedsomenoodles

*Serena's POV*

"Oh my god, I..I.. almost I almos.."

"Killed him" Red riding hood finished her face filled with one of her 'smirks'.

I saw as she quickly compelled the Server to forget everything that had happened here and to go back to his jobs, which he swiftly did.

I was in complete disbelief, I'd never drank from the human vein and I had done so without control, because of Victoria.

I looked at her my body filled with rage.

With my vampire speed I swiftly, pinned the red riding hood of a bitch against to the wall.

"I fucking hate you!" I said screaming into her flawless porcelain face.

"Why?" She questioned with sarcasm, pouting mocking me.

I slammed her again harder into the kitchen wall.

Grabbing her neck, I could just rip it off but I knew Ash would hate me, even with all the bad shit she's done; including sending an order to turn me into a vampire.

"I..I just showed you.." She said through coughs as I choked her, my grip hard around her neck.

"The real monster you keep inside you, the real you" She finished as she grabbed my hand from her throat, and with the much more strength and ability she had twisted it turning my body so that my back was against her. Her mouth near my ear.

I whimpered under her grip.

Fuck she was stronger than me, it was definitely because she was an older Vampire.

"Don't be mad goldi locks, I didn't do anything but just have a drink, you were the one who joined in" She whispered against my ear and it was weird because her breath made my knees go weak.

I gathered myself pushing her off me, as I know face her.

"You seduced me into drinking!" I screamed confessing, I quickly realized what I had just said and confused the hell out of myself.

Why did I just say that?

I saw as a smirk was plastered all over her face, her eyebrow raised.

Stupid bitch.

Her stupid smirks.

"They have to be in here!" I heard Dean's voice say as, he barged in with Naomi into the kitchen.

I gulped knowing my face was still covered in dry blood from me and Red's 'Victim'

"See I knew I heard Serena screaming" Dean said to Naomi, who looked terrified at me, and then Dean fully looked at me and eyes widened.

I guess he heard me scream with his Vampire hearing.

I quickly turned my head avoiding their gaze, so they wouldn't see the evidence of my face.

Whatever monster was within me, thats how it needed to stay within me.

"What the fuck" I heard Naomi slowly utter behind me.

"Nothing to be worried about hun, she was just enjoying every perk of being a Vampire" I heard Red riding bitch say.

I heard Naomi gasp, and I felt my heart clench.

I bet she thought I was a monster.

I felt tears rush to my eyes, and felt them stroll down my face as I sniffled.

"It's okay Serena, lets get you cleaned up" I heard Deans voice soothe me as he approached me.

How he could be so fine about it, wasn't he wondering if I just drank from somebody.

He grabbed my shoulder, wrapping his tux jacket around my shoulders.

"Cover your face and I'll lead you to the bathroom" I heard him say and I didn't look at Naomi once as we left the kitchen.

My guilt was just to prominent. 

**********************************************************

*Ash's POV*

"Timoris will wake Kalfah and she will do it with every last drop of a dark child's blood and that child's death will bring the end to all ends"

I dropped the book.

Feeling light headed. My stomach churned.

And everything went foggy.

My knees gave on me and before I hit the floor, a pair of big muscular hands caught me from falling.

I looked up at him, his green eyes filled with worry.

I was that child.

I was that dark child.

Timoris was the leader of "The Sacred"

I was going to die sooner or later...

I couldn't let set in.

"Ash, love, Ash!" I heard Noah's voice but it was as if I was really far away, like if he was screaming at me from a thousands blocks away even though he was above me.

I felt him stand up, my body still in his arms, I also felt him grab the book and we left the Mansions library.

I didn't know where we were going but he walked a another flight of stairs, and we entered a big grey colored room.

I felt as he sat me on his bed.

"Ash, you haven't said anything please, say something" I felt Noahs soft voice say as he held my hand.

I gulped, I tried to speak but I couldn't.

"I know this book is weird, it's a prophecy from one of The Ancient Ones. But the whole flipping through pages thing, was that you with your magic?" He questioned holding the book up with another hand.

It wasn't me, and I was sure of it.

It was the universe, fate I don't even know what; warning me.

Sentencing my life to death.

I never thought what could happen if "The Sacred" captured me but I never really thought about death.

I looked into Noah's eyes, he looked me as if waiting for me to speak.

I gulped hard again into my throat.

"Are The Ancient Ones ever wrong?" I questioned hearing my voice filled with defeat.

He looked at me as if he didn't understand my question.

He then shook his head "It's their gift, they're never wrong" he finally said, and I broke down to his words.

This was going to happen.

My face filled with tears as they streamed, down my face.

I felt unsafe, and Noah tried to comfort me not knowing exactly what was going on.

I need someone who understood.

I needed my friends

I needed my mom

I needed Dean.

"I have to go Noah" I said wiping some tears.

He looked at me his face worried.

"Ash wait why! Whats going on?" He questioned his voice filled with concern.

"Noah, I don't need someone else in my life getting hurt or getting involved, I care about you so please stay away" I said to him through sobs, my heart clenching at my words.

I opened the door to the room, running down the flight of stairs, desperately needing to see Dean. I didn't know why I just needed to see him.

I looked everywhere and I couldn't find him, or my friends.

When I say everywhere I mean everywhere.

I looked in the main hall, in the courtyard, in the back of the mansion, outside in the front.

I looked in the kitchen but nothing.

Had they left me?

I felt my world slowly collapse on me, I sobbed hard.

I saw as everyone minded their business not even asking if I needed help.

"Ash Cole" I heard a girls voice say from behind me, I turned to face her, hoping in some world that it was Naomi or Serena or Victoria.

But it was Ava, Noah's sister.

I wiped my tears trying to hide them, but I knew by the look on her face she was scared for me.

"Have you seen my friends?" I questioned franticly, hoping she had.

I saw her nod, and I felt my whole being relax a bit.

"Come" She said as she instructed me to follow her.

She led me into a discrete hallway I had not searched and I saw as it lead to the bathrooms.

We made a quick turn, and suddenly came into view with, Dean, Victoria and Naomi and Serena.

"Ash!" I heard Naomi scream running to me, her face worried.

Dean followed and I could see, anger already boiling in his face. I had missed the ocean filled eyes and I immediately felt safe just looking to them.

"What did the fucker do!" Dean said pushing Naomi to the side, and coming face to face with me.

"Nothing Dean, calm down I just want to go back to the cabin!" I said feeling like I was going to break down once more.

******************************************************

We all walked in silence through the woods as we made our way back to the cabin. I couldn't get the feeling of something being terribly wrong out of my system.

Maybe it was because of the "Book" and how it confirmed everything I already feared.

I didn't have the courage to look Dean straight in the face especially knowing I still had feelings for Noah.

"Timoris will wake Kalfah and she will do it with every last drop of a dark child's blood and that child's death will bring the end to all ends"

Kept echoing in my mind.

I felt as if my mind was about to explode.

As we neared the cabin, Dean pulled me to the side onto the deck on the lake and Naomi and Victoria left to go inside the cabin per Deans request.

"Noah" Dean's beautiful voice soothed.

The sound of the lakes water also soothing my mind from the headache that had formed.

I saw as the moons phase was reflected on the water.

Dean tried to come closer to me but I stopped him before he could get too close. I wanted nothing more than to be under his embrace and he was the only one I wanted to see but I couldn't let him close.

I saw him frown at my expressions.

"I'll kill him, if he did something to you" I heard Dean's voice filled with spite and his eyes showed he was not joking.

"He didn't do anything Dean" I tried to calm him.

"But somethings wrong, I sense it on you" He said frowning once more, his face turning to that of a worried one.

"Something did happen, but it wasn't Noah, we were in this library type of room in the mansion and randomly a book fell...." I gulped feeling myself grow anxious and disturbed once again.

"Okay so what about the book, what happened?" Dean questioned insightfully awaiting an answer.

"When I went to look at it, it magically opened and flipped through pages until it landed on one a prophecy in a text I couldn't understand. But then my magic helped me somehow and the words turned to english and.." I breathed heavily thinking to what was weighing my mind.

"What did it say Ash!" Dean urged with worry.

"It said Timoris will wake Kalfah and she will do it with every last drop of a dark child's blood and that child's death will bring the end to all ends" I gulped seeing Dean's face shocked and worried but also confused turning into a mix of emotional expressions, emanating from his facial features."

"Who is Timoris and Kalfah?" Dean questioned his face showing he was even more confused.

"Timoris is the leader of The Sacred" I said gulping down hard looking into his eyes. I felt mines start to burn but I held it in.

I turned away to look at the water.

"From the little I read from the book, Kalfah is my ancestor and according to the prophesy my blood is the only thing that can wake him, which is why Timoris is looking for me" I explained not making eye contact feeling like I would break down.

I felt Dean get closer to me and I tried to step back but my body was already hitting the railing of the overwater deck enclosure.

"Dean" 

"Stop it"

He just looked at me in the eyes and I could see his sparkly blue orbs glistening in the moonlight.

"I won't let anything happen to you, as long as I'm here, and you're with me I'll keep you safe" He said cupping my face with his gentle yet strong hands.

I wanted to believe his words, but I knew deep down this was greater than anything he could protect me from.

"Dean, why did you choose this? The running, being away from home risking your life for a person you don't even know" I questioned trying to push him away, but he didn't let me.

I saw his eyes change emotion and I could see I rattled something within him. "Why do you keep saying that?, Why do you keep trying to push me away, Why do you kiss me and then tell me I barely know you to be here with you.." 

I was about to speak but was cut off by him.

"Let me know you, let me be there, forget Noah, and let me protect you but don't push me away and make stupid excuses. Because I'm here with you because not only do I care but because I feel something for you I've never felt for anyone else" He finished, his features staring right into my soul.

Everything he was telling me, rang in my ear like a beautiful symphony, I know I was the one pushing him away but it was because I also cared deeply for him.

I wanted to respond.

I wanted to try to forget his words and just push him away again, but all I could do was stand there and look into his beautiful eyes without saying a word.

"Please say something" He begged.

I didn't want to talk though, I just wanted to stand here forever and look into his eyes that made me forget all my problems, all the guilt.

I found myself staring down at his lips and without thinking, I started to tease his bottom lip bringing my lips to touch his, without fully actually kissing him.

His lips were always warm and It made me want to tease him even more, I know he wanted more because he was trying to fully connect our lips.

I felt him whimper, from not being able to kiss me. So I finally connected my lips with his fully.

He quickly wrapped his hands around my waist and lifted me so that I would wrap my legs around his waist, as he carried me.

His lips tasted amazing and I could feel his tongue trying to gently explore all of my mouth. All of my body tingled in pleasure as he kissed him.

My hands made their way to his hair and I started to run my fingers through his soft black locks.

Dean started to make his way down my neck and I wanted to stop him before things turned too heavy but I was too caught up in him.

He started to place gentle kisses around my soft spot, only he knew how to find and started teasing me unintentionally, my whole body was ignited wanting desperately for him to suck on my weak spot, to bite it completely.

"Bite me" I whispered pushing his head down gently. Not wanting him to stop this time.

I wanted him to hurt me.

He finally reached the spot, sucking on it strongly. And he produced a powerful reaction from me as I moaned loudly.

I started to feel his firm teeth pressing on my soft spot and I braced myself for what was about to happen, I really wanted him to bite me.

I felt his vangs rub up against my skin and I knew he was fighting himself from actually doing it.

"Don't stop" I whimpered.

With that he started to slowly sink his vangs into my skin, his bite stung in the most euphoric way possible.

I could feel my whole body turn into fire from how burning hot it turned, I could feel the magic within me go crazy.

Irresistible moans started to escape my mouth and I couldn't hold it in, my whole body was invigorated. 

I felt Dean suck on my blood and I could hear light moans from him also. 

I started to unbutton my shirt as he kept working on my neck, then quickly pulled away and I could see his vampire facial features.

It made my body go even more insane.

He started to help me out of my shirt quickly, I could see then he decided on the something quickly in his mind.

"Hold on tight" He told me and obeyed holding onto his neck and my now removed shirt.

He started to walk with me on him out of the deck getting closer to the cabin until he was directly under the window to my room which was on the second floor. Suddenly Dean jumped high into my rooms window which was open with his vampire abilities.

Now inside my room, he roughly threw me on my bed so that he was on top of me.

He unbuttoned his shirt quickly revealing his toned body, unlike my scrawny one and I started to run my fingers through his abs.

His eyes showed how hungry he was for me, and the bulge in his pants showed how much he wanted me.

He made his way to my neck once again and started to lick the wound I now had, my body just wanted for him to continue what he had started outside on the deck.

"Fuck" He groaned.

He then began to go down to my chest, now once again sinking his vangs somewhere else on my skin. I whimpered in pleasure as I felt his vangs wound my skin, it didn't hurt in fact all I felt was pleasure.

I made him pull away from my chest and I flipped us quickly, so that I was on top of him now.

I could see the beautiful veins under his eyes, and his vangs stained with a red tint as his vampire features were fully out.

A drop of blood from the wound he had left my chest started to run down my body and I saw he eyed it, hungrily.

I dragged my finger to pick as much of the drop of blood as I could from my body. He quickly shot up wanting to get a taste but I pushed him back on the bed, bringing my blood filled finger to stain his lips.

Then I brought my tongue to his lips, licking my blood seductively off of them but before I could even finish doing that, he started to kiss me roughly.

I felt both our bulges rub up on each other as I slowly grinded mine on his, god did I want him bad.

I pushed him back on the bed again separating our lips.

Slowly I began to bring my warm tongue from his mouth to his chest down to his abs and I saw as he groaned loudly, throwing his head back as I teased him.

I started to unbuckle his dress pants as I rubbed my hand on his big bulge. I took his pants off revealing his pre cum stained underwear. I smirked slowly lowering his underwear and I could tell his dick was probably more than 7 inches long. 

Finally I took his underwear off revealing his long uncut fully hard dick and his beautifully proportionate balls.

With my lips I stared to kiss his inner thighs making my way to his balls. Grabbing them I placed them completely in my mouth sucking on his sack.

I could hear him grown loudly and I looked up from my current position so that our eyes would meet, while I sucked on sack.

I saw as he would bit his lips, and as he groaned and moaned. I stopped sucking on his sack deciding I wanted to taste more of him, making my way up his shaft with my tongue.

He had already been dripping pre cum, and when I finally made my mouth to his head, I could taste the sweet liquid.

"Fuck, suck of me already please, I can barely hold it" he begged through moans.

With my hand I fully placed his head on my mouth and started to suck lightly on it and with my tongue I circled the head.

I felt one of his hands on my head, pushing me down hard to swallow him whole. He tasted so good it was insane.

I could see how he would throw back his head and moan every time his dick hit the back of me throat as I deep throated him.

Removing my mouth from his member I started to unbuckle my pants as it was just too uncomfortable to bare.

Dean eyed me, biting his lip, his eyes full of lust.

I removed everything, revealing all of me to him and he brought his hand to my member, touching it seductively. I too was dripping pre cum and he gathered as much of the sticky liquid on his fingers and brought it too his lips.

With that, I got on him both our member rubbing against each other as I started grinding on him like earlier. I brought my lips to his, as now I explored his mouth with my tongue. He placed both of his hands on my butt, pushing me closer on him so that our dicks were rubbing on each other even more.

Dean's strong hands started to go from my butt up my back and back down to my butt and I loved the motion, because of how smaller my body was compared to his he could caress my whole body easily.

Bringing myself down to his dick once again I started to suck him slowly, his hand pushing my head down so he was far down my throat. 

"mmm" he moaned every time I'd swallow him whole. His dick tasted so good, I wanted more of it.

I wanted him inside me bad, and I knew he wanted to be inside me also just from the looks of it.

He turned me around now and I got on all fours on the bed so he could take me.

"Fuck, your ass is beautiful" He groaned from behind me, I then felt his tongue on my hole as he started to eat me out, sucking on the skin around my hole. I wasn't expecting him to do it but it sure did feel amazing.

My eyes rolled back in pleasure as I felt him get the area ready for him.

 I heard him use his spit as a lubricant and then he quickly started to insert his big head inside of me.

I whimpered quickly knowing I was too tight but I didn't want him to stop. "Fuckk you're so tight" he groaned.

 With one hand Dean inserted himself more and more into me and with the other he grabbed the back of my hair pulling it, and I loved the feeling.

 Slowly he kept inserting his shaft deeper inside me and when he fully did I felt chills radiating from my whole body followed by goosebumps on my skin.

"Dean!" I moaned loudly.

Dean had hit my g-spot on the first try and then kept thrusting in and out reaching the same spot over and over again, at this point my moans were out of control. He thrusted slow, grabbing my upper body so that I was up right as I rode him. 

As he thrusted he brought his mouth to my neck since I was upright, going into my soft spot and biting it with his vangs once again. 

The pleasure was so heavy once he was sucking on my blood while thrusting inside me that I brought his hands to my dick so that he would jerk me and he did all three things while my body endured an amount of pleasure so intense, I could barely hold in my cum.

If my body was on fire before now it was in a euphoric state and it felt like an endless orgasm even without cumming.

Dean quickly left my neck to moan.

"I never want this to end" he moaned as he thrusted slowly staying deep inside of me. 

"I don't think I can hold it much longer Dean" I whimpered, moaning loudly. He took that as his inceptive to thrust faster.

"I want to cum with you baby" he groaned as he went faster, he bit back into my neck and jerked my dick faster.

"Fuck!" I moaned loudly as I felt his warm cum shoot up me. I felt my whole body enter this state where I felt like I was in heaven, it was like I entered a  'high' I couldn't escape from and loved it. Every second of it felt incredible, I felt my jolt back onto Dean as I moaned 

"Dean!" loudly and I could hear it echo in the room, his accelerated breathing eminent through his panting. 

"mmm" Dean moaned removing his vangs from my weak spot.

I looked down to see the mess I'd created on Dean's hand, I smirked feeling my whole body drained from the intensity that had just occurred.

I felt Dean remove his member from inside of me and I could see see how much cum he had filled me up with because it was dripping from inside me. 

I looked into Dean's eyes his features returning to their normal state and I'd remembered that Vampires felt everything 1000 times more, he had just felt what I had felt 1000 times more.

I saw him smirk at me, his toned seductive body dripping in sweat.

I found myself starring at his eyes too long and he didn't break the gaze either, I knew we'd not only had sex but we made love and somehow Dean took the words out of my mouth

"I'm in love with you"

******************************************************************************************

This chapter escalated quickly, sorry I guess.

Anyways sorry for not uploading in a while, I'm back on it.

Love you and thank you!

-noodles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 101K 66
"You're so fucking annoying." Jake just shook his head at me. "And you're a self centered uptight dickhead." I glared at him. Jake laughed lightly...
4.7K 278 23
"Growing up in a pack house full of rabid wolves was hard. Not being able to shift in a pack house full of rabid wolves was even harder. They would a...
660K 15.3K 24
Life in New York as we know it. Its always a battlefield with full of opportunities and hot guys. The young newbie teenage sort-of a guy named Adrian...
187K 5.8K 28
| Novel | Version 1 ~ Published early 2018 ~ Burdened with undeniable romantic feelings for his best friend, Greyson feels as if his life has becom...