When Love Gets Complicated [...

By RidaZaidi

Like many typical girls, eighteen year-old Rachel Morgan falls head over heels for an out-of-reach guy, named... More

Chapter 1 - The Dream
Chapter 2 - Hearts Collide.
Chapter 3 - Morgan's No Sportsman.
Chapter 4 - Let The Games Begin!
Chapter 5 - Falling for him....
Chapter 6 - Love At First Sight...
Chapter 7 - The new boy, Malik.
Chapter 8 - The Start of Their Journey.
Chapter 9 - Harry's Crazy Idea.
Chapter 10 - Simple, but Effective...
Chapter 11 - Wish number 1; Complete.
Chapter 12 - Wherefore Art Thou, Harry?
Chapter 13 - What's Wrong with You Curly?
Chapter 14 - Zayn's Heart In Payne...
Chapter 15 - True To Your World.
Chapter 16 - Harry's Surprise.
Chapter 17 - Harry's Surprise Continued..
Chapter 18 - Caught in a Triangle.
Chapter 19 - Louis' Big Secret.
Chapter 20 - To help a friend....
Chapter 21 - [Part 1] The Plan...
Chapter 21 - Part 2 - The Masquerade Party
Chapter 22 - DramaRama!
Chapter 23 - Too Close For Comfort...
Chapter 24 - Just Back off my Man!
Chapter 25 - "I thought three was a crowd?"
Chapter 26 - Lies and Betrayals
Chapter 27 - "The Liar I Once Loved."
Chapter 28- The Truth Told, by Harry.
Chapter 29 - "Betrayal, damn betrayal."
Chapter 30 - Why is it always me?
Chapter 31 - The Death Of Maria.
Chapter 32 - Harry Reveals The Truth.
Chapter 33 - No,This Can't Be Happening.
Chapter 34 - Secrets, secrets, secrets.
Chapter 35 - Let the truth, be told!
Chapter 36 - When an old friend returns
Chapter 37 - Things just keep getting worse.
Chapter 37 [ Part 2 ] "Somehow, someway..."
Chapter 38 - Is There Really No One ?
Chapter 39 - A Beautiful Surprise
Chapter 40 - When love takes a turn.
Chapter 41 - And another love story is gone.
Chapter 42- [Part 1+2] - Harry's Decision
Chapter 43 - The start of a new friendship
Chapter 44 - LA, Here we Come!
Chapter 45 - Drama in LA? On the first Day?
Chapter 46 - Madness in LA.
Chapter 47 - Rachel and Harry, back to the Romantic Blues.
Chapter 48 - There's nothing like a little bit of drama.
Chapter 49 - Decisions, Decisions....
Chapter 51 - "I would never lie to you Rachel."
Chapter 52 - Regrets.
Chapter 52 (part 2) - What Love Can Do....
Chapter 53 - Stephanie's Big Secret.
Chapter 54 - [ Part 1 ] "You're always there for me..."
Chapter 54 [Part 2] "You're always there for me..." <3
Chapter 55 - To live, or To Die.
Chapter 56 - " If Only...."
Chapter 57 - Louis and Eleanor's Romantic Night. <3
Chapter - 58 "Harry Styles or Zayn Malik...?"
Chapter - 59 The Answer, is finally here.
Chapter 60 - "If you love someone, you can't let them go." [Part 1. ]
Chapter 60 - "If you love someone, you can't let them go." [Part 2.]
Chapter 61 - The LA trip comes to an end...
Chapter 62 - The Final Goodbye....
Chapter 63 - "I'll Never Let You Go..."
Chapter 64 - No More Fights, No More Rivalry.
Chapter 65 - A Night Out In London <3
Chapter 66 [Part 1] - "Where there is love there is life."
Chapter 66 [Part 2] "Where there is love, There is Life."
Chapter 67 - "Frienship, is a special kind of love." <3
Chapter 68 - "Honesty is all you need. "
Chapter 69 - "You're my Wonderwall." <3
Chapter 70 - "9 months later..."
Chapter 70 - "9 months later." [Part 2.]
Chapter 71 - "The Birth of Sapphire."
Chapter 72 - "This is a promise."
Chapter 73 - "The Final Decision."
Chapter 74 - Final decisions, Final choices.

Chapter 50 - Love Really Is Complicated...

206K 1.2K 1K
By RidaZaidi

Chapter 50 - Love really is complicated 

Silence surrounded the room. It was true; you could hear a pin drop. Everyone was in total and complete shock. What the hell had just happened? Maria had just, out of nowhere turned up, introducing herself to Louis, and magically bringing Stephanie back to Zayn? Where had she even found Stephanie? And didn't Maria say she was over Louis and going back to Liam? What was this mastermind planning now....?

And then Eleanor? 

I stood, frozen, and couldn't breathe. I squeezed Harry's arm without realizing, a little too hard. 

"Umm...so? Does anyone here know someone named Louis Tomlinson?" Eleanor repeated again confused.

Louis looked up after is long, and confused stare at Maria. "Yup, that’s me. Why?" 

Eleanor’s face went from a bright smile to a slow frown. She placed her bags down and slowly walked up to him. Maria awkwardly stepped back giving them room. “Oh, well this is awkward…you don’t recognize me…”

Louis chewed on his lip studying her for a moment as if her were trying to remember. He finally shook his head. “No, I’m really sorry, I don’t. Mind reminding me?”

 "Oh my god! That's Eleanor! She made it! El--" I stopped Lauren from getting too excited and attacking Eleanor with her excitement. 

"Just hold on for a second. Let Eleanor and Louis introduce each other first." I warned holding out her arm. Lauren nodded and backed away quietly. 

Maybe I had been watching too many movies and shows, or reading too many books but right once I saw a good looking pair, I automatically was in love with them. Watching Louis and Eleanor standing in front of one another, they looked so perfect for each other already. Their matching brown hair, their perfect heights, and...Well they were perfect. Even Louis, who had no idea who he was looking at, was caught in Eleanor’s beauty. They were mesmerised at the sight of each other, and forgot about all the people around them. Maria standing behind, looked quite angry.

Eleanor smiled cutely. Looking shy, she turned away as he looked into her eyes, and giggled. "My name is Eleanor. Eleanor Calder.” She held her arm out politely waiting for Louis to shake it.

Louis’ face beamed with happiness just as she said her name. "Oh my god, Eleanor! It's you! You actually came?!" Louis shook her hand, staring at her still shocked. It was a little awkward watching them, no one really shook hands anymore…

"Yup! My aunt and uncle live here, so I have a place to stay. I’m sure you’ve already met Lauren.” She looked out into the crowd of people pointing her out. Lauren waved and winked. Louis chuckled and nodded, “Of course, I have.”  I found it the most funniest thing that Louis had just completely ignored Maria and forgot she was still there once Eleanor had arrived. I already liked this girl.

"Umm, so are we still going to party or what..?" Niall interrupted, after realizing everyone else in the room were just watching.

 "Yeah, pump up the music; let's celebrate to the welcome of Eleanor, Stephanie and Maria!" Harry shouted raising his half-drank glass of soda. 

Of course, Harry the party animal. I looked at him surprised. "Harry!? That's not a good thing yano." Rachel snapped at him. He calmed down with his party mode and looked at Rachel confused. "What, why?" 

"We don't want Maria here. Do you have any idea what she's even done? We have to get all this sorted out before we can party. Please, just end the party for now. We'll have another one some other day. We all need to talk about a few things first."

Harry rolled his eyes. "Oh c'mon Rach, forget about drama for once in your life, have a little fun!" 

"Excuse me?" That was a little harsh.  

"I didn't mean it in a rude way babe, I just don't want to end the party yet. Everyone is having so much fun! Plus, there's already so much drama in your life, I feel really bad. Just forget about it for now, and have some fun okay?" Harry consoled me with his soft, calming voice. I sighed.

I knew he was right. After all, I was the queen of all drama. "Alright, I guess." He smiled his dimplish smile, and held onto  my arm taking me away with him. I turned back to look once more at Zayn. 

He was lost in Stephanie's eyes, and they were both having a nice long chat. They looked happy to be reunited once again. I don’t know, but it hurt a little bit. I was so used to seeing Zayn with no one, it kind of hurt to see him with another girl. I guess I knew now how he felt every day when I was with Harry…

But why did I even care? I was with Harry? It was just like before, when Zayn and Steph were together...I was jealous every minute of it.

 I should be happy for Zayn. Just, something in my heart told me, that Zayn was mine. Only, mine.

 --------------------------------

 "Alright see ya, thanks for stopping by. Yup, see ya too. Bye guys!" Harry said goodbye to everyone as they walked out the door, at the end of the party. I really had no idea Harry had loved partying so much. He kept the party on for quite some time.

I collapsed down on the couch next to him, tired as hell. I was not in the mood to party, and way too confused with all the madness that had happened in the past few hours. I only did it for Harry. Zayn, Stephanie, Louis and Eleanor were all in the back and helping clean up after the party, leaving Maria still very suspicious. I watched her for a few minutes, then decided on going over. 

"So, what's your whole 'plan?' You might as well let me know now; I'm bound to find out sooner or later anyways." I crossed my arms In front of my chest angrily. 

Maria snickered. "Now why would I tell you? You might demolish my plans. You think that getting Louis with another girl is going to get me from stopping him to get back with me?" 

"What the hell? I wasn't even the one to get Louis and that girl, Eleanor together. And by the way, I thought you said you would go after Liam? Not like that's okay either or anything."

"Oh I am, I just have to take my plans step by step." 

I was appalled. This girl had no feel of guilt anywhere in her for what she had done. She should be thanking Eleanor for interrupting the moment Maria would have to explain the whole truth to Louis.

 "You are pure evil.” I spat at her.

Maria smiled brightly. "I'm taking that as a compliment, so thanks love. I always liked you Rach. Thanks for the party." Maria winked, and grabbed her coat, waving at Harry a last time and walked out the door. What. A. Bitch.

Harry raised his eyebrow confused. "What happened...?" I shook my head, moving back towards him. "Nothing worth repeating, let's help the others clean up in the back now." 

Harry looked concerned and I knew he was about to question me again, but nodded instead and did as I said. I didn't feel like explaining the whole story to Harry either. He probably was tired from the party and not too interested about this whole deal anyways.

"Oh gosh, Niall if you're that tired, go back to your room. You don't have to help clean if you're practically falling asleep on me!" Liam complained nudging Niall off his shoulder.

 "Huh, wha? Oh, ye, right." 

I laughed walking towards them. "No really Niall, it's alright. You can go now. We've got the place taken care of."

 "You sure?" He asked half asleep.

"Postive." I winked at him. 

 Niall sighed in relief. "Oh thank god, you’re a life saver Rach. I sent Emma home a while ago too; she was dying. Come on Ash and Nat, we all might as well go." 

"Yeah, see ya guys." Nat spoke through a long yawn.

"Thanks for the party once again!" Ash added as they all headed out the door. Harry dropped them off, leaving Liam, Zayn, Louis, Eleanor, and Stephanie together.

"Hey, Liam. Where's Danielle?"

Liam pointed behind him over to the coach. "She passed out over there. She was so tired, but didn't want to leave the party. Poor thing, always wanting me to have fun even when she's dying of sleep." Liam watched her sleep.

I smiled. They were so incredibly adorable. It seemed as if nothing in this world could ever tear them apart. Except one thing. The first person that popped into my head. Maria. Why did she have to come back? And what did she want with Liam? He already told her off before, the whole idea of her wanting to get with her stepbrother...eugh it was just wrong. Liam was too sweet to leave Danielle for her anyways, and was completely in love with Dan as well. Maria ha no chance.

As I picked up the last few paper plates, I looked around me. Realizing, everyone was with someone. Lou and Eleanor, Steph and Zayn, and Liam and Danielle... well she was asleep, but still. It was nice to see everyone with someone, I just hoped Maria wasn’t going to ruin anything.

"Oh watch out! That's broken gl--" 

 "OUCH!" 

 "Glass..." Zayn tried to warn Stephanie after she pricked her hand on some glass. 

"Oh my gosh this kills, ouch ouch ouch!" 

“Here just sit down, I'll fix it up. Just relax." Zayn carefully guided her down by her shoulders and brought her to the side. Zayn ran over to the room next door, to find the first aid kit.

While Stephanie waited patiently with her injury, I watched Eleanor and Louis cleaning together.

"You don't have to help Eleanor, it's alright. We're almost done. You're going to think we're such mean type of people, making you do work on your first day here!" 

Eleanor giggled, pushing her hair out of her face. "No way! You guys are already so sweet, I'm loving it here already!" 

Louis looked at her cheerfully. I felt like such a creep just watching everyone interacting with one another, but it was just so intriguing. I realized, how peaceful a party could be without Kate. Although, there was the rest of the drama with all the sudden new people arriving, I couldn't help but laugh at the fact at what I had done to Kate, and her big tan mishap. 

I noticed from the side of my eye, Stephanie was just looking at me. I turned to look at her, noticing a look of apology in her eyes. She was so innocent. She obviously didn't mean to hurt Zayn when she left him. There was some other reason behind it that I still had yet to discover. I smiled at Stephanie, and walked up to her.

"Ouch, that looks like it really hurts. Are you alright?"

Stephanie smiled up at me. "Yup, I guess. It just won't stop bleeding..."

Her hand continued to bleed fast. "Don't worry. Zayn did go off to look for the first aid kit, he’ll fix it up."

Stephanie sighed, but still smiling sweetly. "Rach, I hope you know that it wasn't my choice really on leaving Zayn. I just have this feeling that you hate me for leaving him, for hurting him. I apologize with all my heart, but as I said, it wasn't really up to me. The decision I made, was the best for the both of us at the time." 

"No, no Steph I don't hate you. I have no reason to hate you, sure I’m confused though at why you did what you did but it is none of my business." I sat down beside her. "I know that you told me before you left, to take care of Zayn. If you still wanted me to take care of him when you left, it means you care for him, that you didn't want to hurt him. And I realized that. I just want to know what that reason was that drove you to doing this?" 

Stephanie hesitated and bit her lip nervously. Just like Zayn. She looked terrified on confessing the truth to me. Just then, Zayn came running in with the box of Band-Aids.

"So sorry! I couldn't find the damn first aid kit, so I found this box of bandages in Kate's things!"

I leaned over to look at him. "You actually went through Kate's stuff?"

 "Yup!" Zayn answered proudly. I laughed, leaning back. 

"Here let me see your hand." Stephanie held out her hand to Zayn, and he wrapped a large bandage around it carefully. He was so gentle, and so delicate with everything he did.  It was obvious; Zayn still had deep feelings for her. I got up, awkwardly moving away.

"Man! Finally, we're done!" Liam announced proudly. Danielle finally woke up, exhausted. "What? Oh man, the party's over?" 

Liam smiled cutely, and leaned over towards her. "Yes honey, it is. You're such a weirdo, passing out on someone else’s couch. If you were sleepy, we could've left. You don't always have to be the perfect girlfriend."

Danielle leaned over and kissed him on the lips softly. "Sorry, I guess being the perfect girlfriend is just my thing." They both cuddled into each other's arms.  

"Alright, thanks guys. I think we're good now. Go and get some sleep, we'll see you all tomorrow." I announced to the rest of them.

Liam and Danielle nodded, bringing Eleanor along with them. She would be staying with them in their cabin. "Bye Louis, I'll see you tomorrow?" Eleanor smiled brightly at him. 

He appeared a bit disappointed that she was leaving, but forced on a smile. "Okay. Yeah, bye Eleanor." She smiled shyly, waving goodbye to me and the rest of them, following Liam and Danielle out the door. Before Danielle walked out the door, I caught up to her, remembering to whisper something to her. 

"Hey Danielle!" l tugged on her arm gently. 

Danielle looked at me startled. "What’s up Rach?"

"I just wanted to let you know. To warn you... actually...be aware of Maria. She's set on doing something really bad. I don't know what it is yet exactly, but keep her away from Liam." 

 Danielle looked worried.  "But Rach, what do you mean?” 

"Even I don't know yet. All I know is that; remember how she and Liam had this whole misunderstanding before? Where they were together and all but Liam left her for you? I think she's given up on Louis and is coming back for Liam. So just keep your eyes peeled, and stay on a lookout. Who knows what plans and traps she could create to trick Liam into falling for her. I know I sound crazy right now but it’s only because she is. He obviously won't, since he loves you so darn much, but Maria is really smart. She's done it to Louis many many times, right in front of my eyes. Since I've seen it happen. I know how it might end.  So just, be aware." 

Danielle stood there, silent and did nothing than just nod her head.  I forced a smile, and waved goodbye to them as Harry and Liam finished their conversation. 

"Phew. Being a party host is not an easy job, let me tell you that!" Harry exclaimed, wrapping his arm around me.

I giggled, "I can see that, go and get comfy now. You need your sleep." 

"Alright babe." He kissed me softly on the lips, before heading off to take a shower. l smiled watching him leave. I just realized that Stephanie was still here. Was she about to stay with us too? I walked over to the kitchen, so I could eavesdrop, but not make it look to obvious.

"I think you should get some sleep now also, you must be tired. We do need to talk though, how did you get here? Why did you leave me? All that stuff, but not tonight. I just wanted tonight to be extra special for us." Zayn leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

I held the wall behind me to keep me from stumbling over. God, why did I have to eavesdrop? I clenched my fists tightly. My heart ached. I couldn't see Zayn kissing someone else, I just couldn't.

 "Rach? You alright?" 

I turned around to see Louis coming towards me. I forced on a smile quickly. "Oh, yeah. I'm fine. Just a little tired I guess." Louis stared at me doubtfully after a while. Then, he jumped on the counter, walked across it, and stood right in front of me.

 "Woah Lou, what are you doing-- 

"Rachel. I've been meaning to confront you about this for a long time. Do you think I'm stupid? Do you think your best friend doesn't see what you're going through? I've known you for years and years now, and when I know you're hiding something, I know. Rachel, why didn't you just tell me? I know you have feelings for Zayn! Why are you always trying to hide something that can't be kept a secret!" 

"BECAUSE LOU! EVEN I DON'T KNOW MYSELF! I've been so confused and frustrated lately I can’t even explain it!” I don’t know why I was getting so dramatic but it just slipped out like that. “I don't know what to do anymore! Every time I feel that my life is finally back to normal, and that I can live happily, I feel like something is always wrong. I love Harry okay. I love him with all my heart. Except…I think--I love Zayn too. He's my best friend, but every time I see him with someone else, it kills me inside Lou.” The tears streamed down my face, tear after tear. But I didn't care, I let them fall. 

"Hey, hey hey. Rachel it's alright. Come here. I didn't mean to upset you." He pulled me closely into his arms. I hugged him back, wrapping my arms around him, digging my tearful face into his shoulder. Lou was just like a big brother, and he was always there for me even when I thought he wasn’t.

“I don't know Lou, I don't know what to do with my life anymore." 

Louis pulled me back. "You don't do anything. Your life is perfectly fine the way it is. You've just got to start living it the right way. Start making some decisions. You can't keep Harry and Zayn on puppet strings, you've got to let them go and let them know. One of them is the true one for you. You may not know it yet, but it's the one guy who would risk anything in his life to do something for you. He loves you with all his heart and cares for you. He is ALWAYS there whenever you need him. The other one, you love him. You can't stand to see him with someone else, because you both are in love. The real deal though, is the part where you decide who's who. That will come in time; you've just got to give yourself some time and don't rush things. Things will be good, I promise." Louis’ stern face was hard for me to take seriously. But since I rarely saw that serious face, whenever I did end up seeing it, I knew it meant business. Lou was right. Everything he had said. It was time for me to make a decision. I would let time decide for me, and see whatever life had in store. I had to stop believing in destiny, clearly since Zayn had so bluntly told me to stop. 

"Thank you Lou, just thank you. I needed to hear that."

Louis beamed at me, with his joker smile. "No problem lil sis, you know I would do anything for you. Just good to know that you are happy." I jumped into his arms once more.

I loved Louis so much, without him, I didn't know what I could ever do. "Alright, I'm just going to go check up on Niall. He didn't look too good earlier. Just want to make sure he's okay." 

"Hmm…or check if Eleanor’s okay right?" I arched my eyebrow, in a teasing voice.

Louis turned back in denial. "Wha- noooo!" 

"Hey, I'm not stupid either Lou, you can't hide things from me either." I winked at him. He broke into laughter giving up.  "Alright. You got me. I'll be right back though!" I nodded and let him leave.

I made my way to the bedrooms, and collapsed onto the bed. What a day had it been. So much drama, so many decisions, and finally some answers. Maria, Stephanie and Eleanor. 

 Three people back into our lives, and some just introduced. I needed more answers though, in order to make sure I took part in preventing other relationships from falling apart. 

 "Hey." I heard a voice call from her doorway. 

"Oh, Zayn. Hey, did Stephanie leave?" 

Zayn walked in, with his hands in his pockets, and sat down beside me. I leaned up, and rested my head on the headboard of the bed.

"Yup, a couple of minutes ago."

 "Oh, I see." 

“Rach, can I ask you something?" He chewed on his lip, and he looked concerned about something

 "Yeah, sure what is it?" 

 "What did you do when you realized that…umm... I had a thing for you. That I umm, liked you. You know, while you were dating Harry?" 

I raised my eyebrow surprised at his question. "Well, I guess. I didn't really know at all. I just went with the right decision at the time, which to me seemed like the right thing to do. To go back to my boyfriend, Harry. I was with him, and that would be the best choice at the time." 

 "At the time? So you only went back with him because you were already together? You didn't think of giving me one chance at least?" 

 "Zayn , c'mon we've been over this. You know I don't like talking about thi-" 

 "I know I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get off track. I was actually asking for a different reason. You already know how I and Stephanie were like...well in love back then. But, there's this other girl...that I...I like. I think I might even love her, but I already have Stephanie. You were once torn between me and Harry I'm guessing, so you would know wouldn't you?" 

I blushed embarrassed. This was the most awkward conversation ever... "Well... I guess do what I told you. Stick with the girl you think is right at the time for you. The one who you're with, the one you know won't cause any problems in your life, or any drama." I stopped for a second. Who was Zayn actually implying? Did he really find another girl...or did he mean Stephanie...and myself? 

But Zayn looked so calm about it, talking about this. If l was the girl, he would have been much more nervous, and probably bit his lip off by now from all the nervous lip biting.

 "Yeah, that probably would be the right thing to do. Thanks Rachel, I'll think about it some more though." He smiled at her, revealing his broad jawline. 

I stared into his deep, big brown eyes. "No problem, glad I could be of help!" 

He clucked his tongue and stood up about to walk away, but he kept staring at me. "Why is your nose all red? And your eyes? Rach, were you crying? Are you alright?" He sat back down beside me.

I covered my face up a bit with my hand. "Yeah, don't worry about it. I'm just a little tired." 

"Are you sure? You know you could always tell me. It's just me, Zayn." That was just the thing. I couldn’t tell him this one.

 "I know." I answered. We were both locked each other’s gaze into one another, when suddenly, the door flew open.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS! FIRST MY TAN, NOW SOMEONE WENT THROUGH MY THINGS!? MY ROOM IS A DISASTER! I FREAKING HATE THIS TRIP!  I WANT TO GO HOME NOW!" Kate screamed and shouted, as she entered into the room. She went straight for her bed, right across from mine, and jumped into it.

 "Don't you dare look at me! Just because this tan ruined my perfect skin colour, doesn't mean I won't get it back." Kate snapped at Zayn and I staring at her. 

"If it was so perfect, why did you want to get a tan in the first place?" Zayn questioned rudely. I snorted at his remark.

"Shut up the both of you. I hate you all." She pulled the covers over her head, and went to sleep ignoring us two. Zayn and I silently burst into laughter. I loved how Zayn could make her laugh whenever, even in the most depressing times. 

We always ended up cheering each other up. My inside jokes with him, these special moments of bonding with him would all be gone if I decided to stick with Harry and Harry only. But I would ruin it if I chose Zayn as well. Either way, I would ruin it. What could I do? 

"Alright dork, get some sleep. We'll see each other tomorrow." Zayn got up off the bed, and began to walk away, when I pulled him back. 

 "Zayn?"

 "Yeah Rach?" 

"You're my friend right?"  

"Yeah of course." 

"And you always will be? You'll always be there for me when I need you, like you always already are?" 

"What kind of question is that Rach, hell yes I will."

"Promise me, that whatever happens, you will always be my best friend. Just never ever leave me." 

Zayn crouched down beside me, wiping away the tears that began to fall down my face. "I have no idea why you're telling me this, but I'm not going to ask. I'm just going to reply with, I promise with all my heart. I'd rather die than leave you. I love you Rach. As a friend. If that's what you want. Being your friend is better than leaving you for good." 

I smiled through my tears and nodded. I couldn't speak. I really didn't know if I wanted him to love me as only a friend. I wanted it to be more, but I didn't at the same time. The words just left my tongue. He leaned over, and kissed me lightly on my forehead, and brushed my hair out of my face. He smiled his dashing smile once more, and walked out the doorway. 

I sighed. Zayn was perfect. Probably even too perfect.  Any girl in this world would be lucky to have him. That was why I wouldn't be that one. 

I didn't deserve someone like him. He deserved much better.  But I had Harry and I was happy…I think.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 50 

So guyys! I've done it! I've made it till chapter 50! WOOHO! I never thought I'd keep going this far, but it's because of all of you who kept encouraging me to write. I'm almost at 200,000 views on my fanfic also! THATS INSANE!! Thank you everyone!

anyways, what did you think of the chapter? Let me know in the comments and twitter! Please also help spread my story, it would mean a lot! Thanks for reading everyone! 

Team Rarry or Team Rayn..? 

 -- Rida xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 7.4K 26
Niall Horan was a normal 15 year old boy. He was on the football team and had tons of friends. But, all of that changes for him when he's walking hom...
46.9K 1.9K 30
**THIS FIC WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 AND IS KIND OF SORT OF OKAY** Harry and Liam are best friends and pretty popular at school, only for the fact th...
233K 11.9K 27
Sometimes people are just drawn to each other, no matter who they are and how they know them. It's chemistry and sometimes it can end as an experimen...
1.6K 140 18
*This story is the sequel to my Niall fanfic "It's Complicated". If you haven't read the first one you will be extremely confused.* After Zayn's bes...