Talex Who (Tobin/You)

By MackenzieGrace21

#1 in Tobin #1 in soccer When Y/N Y/L/N gets called up to the USWNT, she meets Tobin. She may not be Y/N's fa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
Sequel

60

3.4K 73 8
By MackenzieGrace21

Y/N
-

After a day on the water with the girls, and some on the beach with the other girls, I go to mine and Christen's hotel room and let myself fall asleep because we had early training in the morning for pregame training.

In the morning, we all meet for training before heading back to the hotel for breakfast. We eat like normal, joking, laughing, talking and yelling at each other, nothing abnormal, so after breakfast, I smiled as Tobin suggested a day in together. Just her and I in one of our rooms. I accepted the suggestion, following her to her room and cuddling up with her on her bed.

"I love love love you." Tobin says as I rest my head on her chest.

"I love love love you too." I respond, smiling as she kisses my head. "You know, I feel like taking a nap." I say and Tobin chuckles.

"Take a nap then." She says, so I sigh and cuddle further into her before falling asleep.

-

"Y/N, babe, come on, wake up, we're landing." Tobin says and I sigh.

"Ugh, I don't want to." I whine, smiling as Tobin chuckles.

"Come on, baby, we need to go pick up Sortzen." She says and I sigh, getting up and following her off of the plane and to get our bags before meeting up with my folks.

-
Tobin
-

"Y/N looks exhausted." Ethan mumbles to me as we walk out of the airport together, Y/N walking with Frances.

"Yeah, she hasn't slept well these past few days." I say and he nods.

"You guys are welcome to rest here until tomorrow." He says and I nod.

"I'll tell Y/N." I say and he nods, taking mine and Y/N's suitcases and kit bags from us, and putting them in the trunk, so Y/N and I get into the back seat as her parents get in the front seat, and we talk idly the entire ride to Y/N's folks' home, when we get there, we get out of the car and take our bags into the house, into Y/N's room, where Sortzen lay on the bed, staring at the door, he hops up and rushes over to us, jumping around, barking and howling happily as he alternates between greeting me and greeting Y/N. When he finally settled down, we set our bags on Y/N's bed and went to go eat lunch with her parents. Victory tour had ended, nobody retired, thankfully, and we did pretty well in the rest of our games of the tour, especially the Hawaii game, I mean, they were friendlies, but, like, it'd suck to lose every game in your victory tour.

After Y/N and I got back to Portland, Y/N started to get ready for her trip to Ohio.

"So you leave when?" I ask as Y/N zips up her suitcase after filling it with clean clothes, a pair of cleats that came in the mail as we got home as well.

"Uh, tomorrow at seven."

"In the morning?" I ask and Y/N smiles, turning to me as she giggles, wrapping me in her arms.

"No baby, at night. You get all day with me before handing me over to a complete stranger. Sound good?" Y/N says and I laugh.

"I mean, I hand you over to Ash after every boot camp." I say and Y/N smiles, kissing me softly.

"That's the spirit." She says, pulling away and I kiss her neck just because it's there. Y/N hums, but pushes me away nonetheless. "We're not having sex when I need to be running around the house like a chicken without a head making sure I'm not forgetting anything." Y/N says and I chuckle, pointing at the orange Nike box tucked comfortably into her suitcase.

"Those new customs?" I ask and she looks over her shoulder at me.

"No, actually, just something Nike sent in their usual care package, I like them more than the other two pairs, so take a look at them, see if you want a pair, then we'll fight over them when I get back, yeah?" Y/N asks and I roll my eyes at my girlfriend.

"Yeah, okay." I say, smiling as I hand Y/N her laptop and charger.

"Thank you." Y/N says before slipping her laptop into her backpack. Important things go in the carry on. Later that night, as Y/N and I crawl into bed after she's fully packed, and I smile as Y/N pulls me close, letting me cuddle into her chest.

"Promise me you'll be careful in Akron." I say and she sighs heavily, her fingers playing with my hair.

"You know I'll try to stay alive up there." She responds and I trace patterns on her stomach

-
Y/N
-

The following night, Tobin drives me to the airport at six so I can get through security and still be on time for my flight because you know, TSA.

"Call me when you land?" Tobin asks as she reluctantly releases me from her embrace.

"Of course." I say, kissing her softly. "I love you, I gotta go though." I say as I pull away and Tobin smiles.

"Go have fun." She says and I smile, jogging over to security, since I had already checked in and given my suitcase to the airline.

When I land at Port Columbus, I got off the plane with my backpack and adjusted my shades, yeah, shades in an airport at midnight, what a douche, paparazzi are a thing and guess who was waiting for my ass at my gate. I just duck my head and ignore the flashes, I had my earbuds in and my music up, so I couldn't hear the questions being asked, didn't really want to either as I headed to luggage claim to get my suitcase, when it came around, I grabbed it and headed out of the secure area and to where Alex texted me telling me where I could find her. I indeed found Alex in the place she said she was, and I walked over to my friend and hugged her tight before pausing my music and pulling my earbuds out of my ears.

"You're lucky I love my friend." Alex says and I smile.

"Right? I thought for sure you'd make me sleep in the airport til morning." I say and Alex rolls her eyes at me. 

"Come on, the sooner we leave, the sooner we can go home and go to bed." Alex says and I chuckle.

"Right, you're on that Ohio time." I say and Alex nods, leading me to her truck, unlocking the truck so I can put my bags in the back seat before climbing into the front seat with Alex.

"And you're on that Oregon time." Alex says and I scoff.

"I'm so jet lagged that my jet lag has jet lag." I say and Alex laughs.

"Sucks to be world champions, doesn't it?" Alex asks as she pulls out of the airport, well on her way to Akron.

"At least nobody retired this time. I'd die if Carli retired." I say and Alex laughs, looking at me as she drives. "Hey, eyes on the road, Hugo." I say and Alex rolls her eyes, but turns back to the road.

"So how are things in the soccer world?" She asks and I scoff.

"Still no equal pay, still playing on turf. No equal pay for the better play." I say and Alex snorts. 

"I thought it was equal pay, equal play." She says and I look at her.

"Do you really think that the men are as good as us women? We read instructions, we know what we're doing." I say and Alex chuckles.

"I forgot just how little sense you make." Alex says and I shake my head at my friend.

"I forgot how judgmental you are." I say, laughing as Alex smacks my arm. "Ow! Easy there, hulk!" I say, rubbing my arm and she looks over at me.

"I ran into Emma a while ago." Alex says and I raise an eyebrow at her.

"And?" I ask and Alex scoffs, looking at me.

"And? You've got one of the biggest names in soccer wrapped around your finger!" Alex says and I shrug.

"Tobin? She's just another human being like you and I." I say and Alex sighs.

"Why did I have to find out from Emma and not from you?" She asks and I sigh.

"Because now you're going to book a flight to Portland when I'm due to go home and try to intimidate my girlfriend, she already gets that from Emma and Emily, I don't want you copying them. Leave my girlfriend alone, Alex." I say and Alex sighs.

"I just want to make sure she treats you right." Alex says and I sigh.

"I know you do, and Tobin is amazing. Trust me."

"You said that about that bitch from college." She says and I sigh, pulling my phone out. 

"I know." I say and Alex sighs.

"Calling Tobin?" Alex asks as I tap on Tobin's contact.

"Yeah, I told her I'd call her when I landed." I say and Alex nods, turning the music down as I hold my phone to my ear after pressing the call option.

When Alex and I get to her place in Akron, she shows me to the guest room, where I put my bags down and crawl into bed when Alex leaves to her room. In the morning, I wake up to the smell of bacon, so I get out of bed and change into some different clothes before following the smell to the kitchen, where Alex is at the stove in red boxers and a sports bra, I laugh quietly and lean against the doorway of the kitchen.

"Boxers? Really, Hugo?" I ask, making my friend jump, obviously startled.

"Dammit, Y/N." Alex says and I laugh. "It's not funny! You scared the shit out of me!" She says and I laugh harder. "Ugh, why'd I even invite you over." She says and I shrug.

"Because you wanted to catch up, and because I'm awesome." I say and Alex rolls her eyes.

"Okay, shut up, breakfast is ready." She says and I shrug, leaning against her counter as she hands me a plate of food. "Eat up. I have practice in a half hour, and you're tagging along." Alex says and I sigh, but comply to her request and eat quickly, getting ready to go with Alex afterward and accepting the invite to work out with Alex and the team, I mean, the coach asked me if I would like to join, I'd be rude to decline.

As the weight room empties of the Racers team, it's really just their fitness coach, their actual coach, Alex and myself still in the weight room, some girls were coming back in to watch Alex and I work our legs, and I laugh as I hear one of her teammates yell at her.

"Yeah, Newt!" She yells and I chuckle as I keep going, as does Alex.

"Get it, soccer star!" Someone else yells and I do a few more reps before letting the weights hit the floor and go over to the little group, watching as Alex continues, when she stops, we help each other rack our weights before heading out, back to Alex's place so we can shower and get ready for whatever else Alex has planned for us, considering it was only noon.

"So I was thinking that we could head to Columbus for the day." Alex says and I furrow my brow at her as I look up at her from where I was tying my shoes, since she barged into the room as I was putting my shoes on.

"That's an hour drive away, why do you want to go to Columbus?"

"Because I have nothing softball related to do today, besides practice and I just got done with that, I also know that you really want to meet Roman Atwood, he might be out doing something for his crazy projects at his place." Alex says and I groan.

"If I agree, will you promise to not actively seek out Roman?" I ask and Alex shrugs. "Fuck it, fine." I say and sigh as she smirks at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 15.8K 150
17 year old Evelyn Rodriguez gets called up to the national team after the team goes to watch one of her games. Evelyn without knowing catches the ey...
27.4K 687 13
Alex Morgan has a few things she's keeping from her teammates. Things like who she's in love with, and how she lost her, and how she needs help getti...
41.6K 554 18
If there's one thing Christen Press knows for sure it's that she wants Tobin Heath more than anything in the world. The only issues? Tobin is oblivio...
77.8K 1.5K 20
Tobin is in love with Alex. But Alex is in love with some pretty boy. Will Tobin ever win Alex's heart? Or will Alex hurt Tobin's? This story has b...