I Don't mind (Zikyung: block...

By Scarlet21221

It wasn't like Kyung minded Jiho. I mean, sure he was flashy and called a lot attention to himself and sure h... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Tag challenge
21
23.
24
25
26.
sorry..
27
28
29
30
OMG
31
*^*
32
33.
34
35

22.

1.3K 112 52
By Scarlet21221

The dull thump of the background music could still clearly be felt from the kitchen. Having hoped that the room wouldn't be as crowded as everywhere else, Kyung was disappointed to see it filled as like the rest of the building. The only plus side was that the music there wasn't nearly as loud.

"What do people even do in these parties?" He hissed, cringing at the blatant display of inappropriate affection that a couple a few meters away were showing. Jiho shrugged.

"I don't know, socialize, dance, get wasted, make out, have sex." He answered. Kyung gaped at him.

"And is that what you do as well?" He asked, feeling a mixture of disgusted and amused. Jiho let out a laugh, shaking his head.

"Not quite. Let's just say everything but that last one."

Kyung rose a brow.

"So that includes making out?"

Jiho chuckled lowly.

"Jealous?" He replied, a mocking grin on his face.

Kyung pursed his lips, looking away.

"You wish." He sneered, earning an amused smirk from the other. Jiho looked ready to come up with a teasing remark, but wasn't given the chance once a hand out of nowhere, appeared on Kyung's shoulder. Kyung jump, turning around quickly to face a grinning face that he was all too familiar with.

"Hello sweetheart." Jaehyo cooed, and Kyung narrowed his eyes.

"You." He hissed.

"How dare you leave Taeil alone." He began, already ready for the 20 minute speech he'd prepared for the other. Jaehyo rolled his eyes, shushing him with a finger before turning to face Jiho.

"Hey lover boy, give us a second will you?" He slurred and Kyung frowned, aware that there was definitely some alcohol in the others system already.

Jiho exchanged a look with Kyung, sighing before excusing himself.

"text me when you're done." were his only words before leaving. Once he was out of the way, Kyung turned to fully face his friend.

"You've got some real balls Jaehyo, leaving Taeil like that. What if something happ-"

"Shhhh." Jaehyo interrupted him.

"I'm sure he'll thank me later, considering I just saw Jihoon talking with him a while ago." He defended and Kyung scoffed.

"I know. Jihoon was there when he called to panic about you ditching him, so he and Yukwon went to go find him."

Jaehyo looked impressed with himself

"See? If I hadn't left him then that wouldn't have happened." He justified. Kyung shook his head.

"You're unbelievable." He mumbled and Jaehyo tsked.

"And you're obviously still sober." He answered.

"This isn't how you enjoy these parties sweetheart." He claimed, walking Kyung over to the kitchen counter where different bottles and cans of alcohol, as well as plastic cups were layed out. Kyung shook his head immediately.

"I can't drink." He stated and Jaehyo pouted.

"Why not? You've done it before, and it's not like anyone cares anyways."

Before Kyung could stop himself, he let the words pour out his lips.

"Jiho said I shouldn't."

Jaehyo blinked, having not expected the reason. A sly smirk formed on his face almost immediately.

"Ooh? Aren't you two sweet. He controls you now?"

Kyung blushed, frowning at his friend.

"No he doesn't. I don't want to drink either."
Jaehyo scoffed.

"And here I thought you don't actually like him, but he's totally got you wrapped around his fingers." He mumbled. Kyung gaped.

"No he doesn't. I just don't want to be hung over tomorrow." He defended, to which Jaehyo shook his head pitifully.

"Sure sure. Whatever you say. Here."

Kyung squinted at the can that was pushed towards him.

"Didn't you hear me? I said I can't-"

"It's not alcohol." Jaehyo finished for him.

"It's just sparkly juice dude. For wusses like you who don't drink."

Kyung blinked. That was actually pretty thoughtful...

"That sounds too thoughtful to be true." He voiced his opinion, and Jaehyo rolled his eyes, popping open the can.

"Try some." He commanded, voice dead serious. Kyung narrowed his eyes, eventually deciding that just a sip of even alcohol wouldn't do any damage.

"Oh." He mumbled, once the fizzy liquid touched his tongue. It did indeed taste like sparkly juice, and nothing like the bitterness he usually associated with alcohol.

"See?" Jaehyo smirked. Kyung rolled his eyes, collecting the can and taking another sip.

"Welp, I should probably go make sure Taeil is okay." He suddenly added, causing Kyung to prop up an eyebrow.

"Oh now you care." He hissed and Jaehyo shrugged, pushing himself off the counter.

"Enjoy your lame drink and your even lamer boyfriend." He called back, disappearing into the crowd. Kyung huffed, pulling out his phone to text Jiho that he was done.

.................

Kyung was almost halfway through his second can of the sweet liquid, yet Jiho was still nowhere to be seen. The other had texted him that he'd be here but for some reason he was taking his time.

"Well hello there."

Kyung paused, the pop can still on his lips as he heard the familiar voice. He turned, freezing when he was faced with a grinning SunJae approaching him with steady, calculative and almost predatory steps. Kyung gulped, remembering how fased this person had made Jiho.

Kyung looked away, averting his gaze in an attempt to look like he was ignoring him. That obviously didn't discourage Sun Jae.

"My, did Jiho leave you all alone? How gentlemanly." The other began, moving way too close for Kyung's liking.

"He didn't leave me alone." Kyung answered.

"You on the other hand, I'd appreciate it if you did." He finished, not liking the amused look on Sun Jae's face.

"Well that sure is a lot of bite for a miniature man as yourself." Sun Jae teased, face leaning even closer to Kyung.

"Is this what Jiho's into?" He mocked, and Kyung moved back.

"Please can you give me some space?" He hissed, frowning at the sudden buzzing in his head. It made him feel unexpectedly bold.

"Oh? Or what?" Sun Jae cooed, bringing is index to tilt Kyung's face off.

"Or this party will be the last place you'll ever see." A much deeper voice answered for him. Sun Jae looked much too pleased to see Jiho, and he grinned, wrapping an arm around Kyung despite the others protesting shove. Jiho's eyes narrowed.

"Sun Jae, whatever the fuck you're doing, I suggest you stop, because I swear to god I'll-"

"You'll what?" Sun Jae purred, letting his hand run down Kyung's side. Kyung gasped, the buzzing in his head much louder now.

"Hey. Get your hands off me." Kyung practically growled, feeling braver by the moment. Sun Jae cooed, letting his hand slide to the others hip. And that was all it took for the buzzing in his head to stop. Kyung swerved around, his hands moving before his brain even registered what was about to happen.

A loud slap resonated through the room, loud enough for a few heads to turn their way despite the music.

Sun Jae's eyes were wide in disbelief, the hand that had been on Kyung's side now resting on his cheek.

"Did you just slap me?" He hissed, eyes lowering dangerously. By now Jiho was by Kyung's side.

"Consider yourself lucky, it was either him or me. And you don't want it to be me." He shot back.

"You'd think after last time you'd remember that." He added and Sun Jae scoffed.

"You've lost your fucking mind." He seethed, to which Jiho chuckled.

"You of all people should know why."

With that Sun Jae sent Jiho a glare, turning to Kyung with a sudden change of expression.

"You're no wuss." He commented, lips pulling into a grin.

"I can see why he likes you." He added, nudging his head Jiho's way before sending a wink. Kyung frowned at the gesture, waiting till Sun Jae was gone before turning to Jiho.

"What's with him?" He hissed, taking another sip out of his drink. Jiho eyed the can.

"What are you drinking?" He asked, and Kyung looked up innocently.

"Don't worry, it's not alcohol."

Jiho rose a brow, grabbing the practically can from the shorter's hands and inspecting it closely. A loud sigh poured from his lips almost immediately.

"Who gave you this?" He asked, placing the can on the nearby counter. Kyung furrowed his brows.

"Jaehyo. Why?"

Jiho scoffed.

"That shit's still alcoholic, just not strong. How many cans did you have?" He asked.

Kyung blinked, suddenly feeling ashamed for having listened to that idiot Jaehyo in the first place.

"Two." He mumbled.

Jiho sighed.

"Well you don't look drunk to me, so that's good. Plus you slapped Sun Jae so I really can't say I mind."

Kyung giggled.

"Ya it felt nice." He muttered. Jiho frowned. He definitely recognized that giggle. A sober Kyung did not giggle.

"Oi, Kyung, you're not drunk are you?"

Kyung's eyes widened, looking offended.

"No I'm not." He defended, but Jiho didnt miss the slur in his voice. He sighed.

"That's it. We're going home."

Kyung frowned, pulling himself back when Jiho tried to grab his hand.

"We just got here, I don't want to go." He whined, lips pushed out into a pout. Jiho pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Kyung.." He spoke gently, aware that doing otherwise would just cause a ruckus. Kyung shook his head.

"You said this would be fun, so far all thats happened is an annoying guy pissing you off and hitting on me." The shorter retorted.

"Fine. What do you have in mind then? We'll do whatever that is and then we're leaving." Jiho asked. A smile split Kyung's face, and with a finger, he gestured for the taller to lean closer.

"Let's dance." He whispered, once Jiho was close enough, and the taller wasn't sure how to feel about this drunk Kyung.

"Then we go home?" Jiho asked, and the smirk that fell on Kyung's face was nothing short of sinister.

"Only if you still want to."

A/N

Still alive!
Looks like this party's finally picking up XD

Oh yeah! New story cover, all credits for the cover goes to littlepirince
Thanks so much man, that was actually so sweet of you XD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 5.5K 52
"Please stop this, I am married," Yibo said in a shaky voice, hoping for the other person to stop, as he weakly touched his shoulders and tried to pu...
14.1K 559 16
Jisung always knew he was different. When the other boys would talk about their crushes on girls in the class, they'd explain how they felt butterfli...
9.7K 570 26
[COMPLETED]✅️ They've been best friends since they were kids, becoming inseparable. No matter what, they would always be together. When they were 30...
167K 6.4K 33
𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟮 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 ❛𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘❜ 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦. ♡𝘍𝘢𝘬𝘦-𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘈𝘶♡ Sunghoon felt a wave of guilt wash over him. After all, no gi...