The Chosen ones! (Ft.OMG girl...

By Anga26

The lives of 14 young girls were changed forever during the Christmas season of 2011 when they were suddenly... More

The Chosen ones! (Ft.OMG girlz/MB)
NOTICE! (NOT A CHAPTER)
CAST CALL OF THE DAY!!!
THE CAST CALL WINNERS!
Serious!
It's about to go DOWN!
Attacked and Beaten!
This is NOT the End!
Sweet 16 <3 (NOT A CHAPTER)
No way! Am I gonna be pregnant! *Chapter 5 part 1*
Attacked! *Chapter 5 part 2*
THE SACRIFICE (NOT A CHAPTER!)
Gun Point!
A Mystery In Waiting............?
Gun Point! = Love Point! *Chapter 6 part 2*
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! (NOT A CHAPTER!)
SPECIAL UPDATE!!!! (NOT A CHAPTER!)
"Lorraine Donnegan"
The Power Of Revenge!
Not So Sweet 16...........
"The Story Behind Robotboy!"
NO LONGER!
Mean Girls!
New Changes!
"Sisters For Life" <3
A Declaration of War!
"No.15"
Chapter 19 - Operation R.E.S.C.U.E
Chapter 20 Part 1 - The beginning of wrecked lives?

"National Villains Day 2012"

58 0 0
By Anga26

Chapter 16

(Wednesday 23rd May 2012)

(16:55pm)

(Robotboy's Underground Lair)

*Amethyst is in her room getting her hair done by a hairstylist, when Dr Louis suddenly walks in*

Dr Louis: Hey Amethyst

Amethyst: Hey Nina

*Dr Louis leans down and hugs Amethyst, before sitting down on a chair next to her*

Dr Louis: Are you ok sweetheart *Rubs her leg soft like a mother*

Amethyst: Not at all...This is truly the most unexciting day right now, and the thoughts going through my mind are not helping either!

Dr Louis: I completely understand Amethyst, I feel just the same way! I am in no ways excited or happy about this!

Amethyst: My mind is still trying to process the fact that things will indeed become worse for us!, And that we'll suffer a great deal today as well!

Dr Louis: Well don't you worry!..Because no matter what may be in store for us, I assure you that we'll always stick together to protect each other, just as we have the Lord on our side to protect us also!..And together! We can get through this all, ok!

Amethyst: Yes Nina, thanks Nina!

Dr Louis: My pleasure sweetheart, you just stay strong alright!

Amethyst: I will............

(17:00pm)

(The massive main hall of the Lair)

*The echoes of noise fill the air of the hall, as the voices of various different villains can be heard all over. Lorraine suddenly steps out onto the podium, now speaking through the microphone*

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect**Microphone* Alright everyone, It's time for your attention please!

*The whole audience of 20,000 villains now turn their attention to Lorraine*

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect**Microphone* Excellent..Now ladies and gentlemen! I! Lorraine Donnegan, am proud to present our KING of the night!..ROBOTBOY!!!!!!!!

*The place goes up in an uproar as Robotboy's theme song plays, and him slowly making his way down the stage stairs in style, wearing a red King's cape and a big Golden Crown, along with a magnificent Armour suit to finish his look*

Robotboy: HELLLOOOOO VILLAINS OF THE WORLD!!!!!!

*The crowd goes crazy*

Robotboy: HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING TONIGHT?

*The crowd goes crazy*

Robotboy: ALRIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTT, THAT'S BRILLIANT!

*Lorraine finally passes Robotboy the microphone*

Robotboy: *Microphone* Righty then, I'd like to welcome you all to the very first, "National Villains Day 2012!!!!"

*The crowd goes crazy*

Robotboy: *Microphone* Today! Is our day!..The very day that we celebrate! Our Villainous power and victory! And to rejoice in who we are and what-we-do!..So WHO'S READY TO PARTY!!!!!!!

Someone in the audience: YEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

*The crowd goes crazy once more as the music begins to play, with the party now coming to life. But meanwhile with the girls....................................................

Jade: Oooohhh woooow! Do I love your make-up Zonnique! You look so beautiful and fierce! *Raises both eyebrows once*

Zonnique: Yeah yeah whatever! Please hurry up and get out ma face! *Rolls her eyes* 

Jade: *Sighs quickly* Sorry! *Rolls her eyes and continues*

Amethyst: Ugh, I swear! This whole thing is a total drag!

Keyara: You got that right!

Zonnique: Tell me about it man! I seriously hate that Robotboy's making us go through this, this whole night is going to be horrible!

Keyara: Yassss ma sista yaaasss!..Like, I just wanna scream right now!

Zonnique: Girl you speak ma mind

Amethyst: Absolutely..This event is a worst nightmare come to life!

Sandra: *African accent/dialect* Exactly! And this event is also an abomination! It is an abomination!, How can anyone in their own mind!, Suddenly decide to create and choose a day to celebrate the EVIL of many? Eh? It's just completely crazy!

Reginae: I so agree! That Robotboy must of fell on his head, the minute he was created!

Amethyst: I know right! *Laughs in disbelief* Like? What a shame!

Dr Louis: Mhm!

The other girls: Agreed!

*Someone suddenly walks through the doors, entering the room*

???: *English accent/dialect* Do I hear a bunch of bratz talking ill of my magnificent King?

Anita: Oooohhh Goooddd!..It's Lorraine freaking Donnegan!

LORRAINE'S DRESS AT THE BOTTOM!!!

Keyara: And magnificent King?.....Girl you must be on some druuuggss to be calling him that!

*Everyone including the hair and make-up crew start laughing*

Alexis: He isn't magnificent at all

Sarah: He's a crud!

*They all laugh again*

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect* Hmph! You all just keep on laughing, because you ain't seen nothing yet!..We'll show you girls that mocking us, will cause you eternal suffering! We'll literally curse you all!

Zonnique: Bruh whatever, you don't scare us!

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect* Oh don't I now? *Slowly starts walking up to Zonnique* Well Miss Star why don't I *Grabs onto her neck and squeezes hard, making everyone gasp* change your mind huh?

Zonnique: *Trying hard to breath* L-Let..G-Go of me!

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect* No can do..I think I'd rather kill you today!

Amethyst: For God sakes GET YOUR HAND OFF MY SISTER!

*Lorraine Let's go of Zonnique's neck, allowing her to breath again*

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect* I hope that taught you a lesson Zonnique! And the rest of you lovely girls! *Obviously being sarcastic as walks past each girl around the room* That trying to talk smart with me or Robotboy can cost you your entire lifetime!..And I thought you girls would've learned that by now

The girls: *Remain silent*

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect* Hpmh! That's what I thought.....*Clears her throat* Anyways, what I actually came here for was to let you girls know that you'll be up on stage in half an hour, so you better be ready you girls! Cuz your about to have the time of your lives!..In hell! 

*Lorraine does a sinister laugh as she walks out the room in style, shutting the doors behind her*

Sandra: *African accent/dialect* Hmph!. IN LINGALA: BANDOKI PENZE!. IN ENGLISH: BIG WITCH!

Amethyst: Indeed she is a big witch!

Reginae: And a seriously wicked one at that!

Breaunna: 100% Agreed!.

Everyone: YES!

(Half an hour later)

(17:30pm)

(The Main Hall)

*Robotboy stands up on stage with Lorraine and few others as he starts speaking*

Robotboy: *Microphone* Right everybody!, We have a very special treat for you guys tonight, as we welcome down onto the stage...Some very special girls!

The Crowd: *Laughs evilly*

Robotboy: *Microphone* Hehehe..I now introduce to you, "MY CAPTIVES!" *Raises his left arm out as he points to the direction of the huge red carpet stairs between the audience*

*As the crowd goes crazy, the 14 unhappy young girls begin to slowly walk down the stairs as music plays, with all the attention on them as they make their way down, finally reaching the ground floor, and making their way up on stage with Robotboy and the few others*

Zonnique's Outfit

Bahja's Outfit

Breaunna's Outfit

Lourdes's Outfit

Reginae's Outfit

Gabriella's Outfit

Chlo's Outfit

Lula's Outfit

Sandra's Outfit

Amethyst's Outfit

Anita's Outfit

Keyara's Outfit

Alexis's Outfit

Sarah's Outfit

Robotboy: *Microphone* Mmmmm, don't you look beautiful girls! *Evil grin* Hmhmhm!

The girls: *Stay silent in despair*

*Dr Louis Suddenly comes up on stage*

Dr Louise's Outfit

Robotboy: *Microphone* Ooohh woooww, Dr Louise! I see you've finally come to join us on stage..Don't you look like a goddess! *Smirks weirdly*

Dr Louis: *Scoffs* Whatever Robotboy! *Rolls her eyes* 

Robotboy: *Microphone**Clears his throat as he turns away from her* Anyways!..Now you all know why I have these girls as my captives don't you?

The crowd: YES!!!

Robotboy: *Microphone* Hmhmhm, excellent!...These annoying yet beautiful girls will remain my subjects!, And the key to the success of my brilliant plan and ultimate desire, until they give birth!..And die after 6 months along with their babies!

Everyone *Except Dr Louis and the girls*: *Let out an evil laugh*

Amethyst: *A tear rolls down her right cheek* 

Robotboy: *Microphone* Awwwwwww, *Starts walking up to Amethyst* is little baby Amethyst crying?

Amethyst: *More tears roll down as she cries silently, looking at Robotboy*

Robotboy: *Microphone* Awwwww don't worry, at least you still have another 10 months to go, so it's a long way away, and plus your gonna have lots of fun tonight! So why cry about it, you should be haaapppyyy!

Amethyst: *In tears* You BLOODY BASTARD!..HOW COULD YOU MAKE A JOKE OUT OF MY EMOTIONS LIKE THAT? When you've CREATED the WORST POSSIBLE SCENARIO FOR US!!!

Robotboy: *Microphone* Ooohh pleeeaaassseee Amethyst, this is the best thing that can ever happen to someone, you've been chosen along others, to be the key of an ultimate plan that will change the whole world! So nooo there's nothing wrong with cracking a few jokes here and there, isn't that right audience? 

The crowd: YEEEAAAHH!!!!!

Robotboy: *Microphone* See! Even they agree with me

Amethyst: *In tears* Hmph! Well that's clearly because your  all "villains", like isn't that what this event is all about?

Robotboy: *Microphone* Exactly! And that's why we're celebrating! Because May 23rd will now and forever be known, as the day of Villains! And the greatest villains that is!..Not villains like Dr Kamikazi and Bjorn Bjornson and General Yakitori and all those lousy fools!

Keyara: Who the hell are they? *Surprised by their names*

Robotboy: *Microphone* Ugh! Nobody important.....Now back to what I was going to..Ah yes! This day shall be known to the whole world and go down in HISTORY!..Especially once we all succeed in taking over the WORLD!..Together!

*The crowd continues to go crazy*

Robotboy: *Microphone* So let's ALL become ONE! And make it happen as SOON AS POSSIBLE! NOW WHOOOOSSSEEE WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!! *Raises his right arm in the air with his fist balled up*

*The crowd scream "yeeeaaahhh" in excitement as they go even more crazy, the girls and Dr Louis all watch in terror*

Robotboy: *Microphone* Now let's see what to do with these girls shall we? *Does an evil smirk at the girls*

Amethyst: *In tears* Huh?..W-W-What are you gonna DO to us?

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect**Microphone* Oh don't you worry.........

Robotboy and Lorraine: *Microphone* Cuz you'll find out soon enough!

(The 2 of them let out an lour evil laugh as the audience joins them in doing so, leaving the girls and Dr Louis, worried and petrified for their lives)

(22:15pm)

(Amethyst's Room)

*Amethyst is busy changing her shoes when a "surprise visitor" suddenly walks into the room.............................................

???: Helloooo Amethyst! *Smirks evilly at her*

Amethyst: What th-*Pauses*

*She turns around to suddenly notice the person in the room*

Amethyst: *Gasps* SIMON?

Simon: Yes it's me you watermelon!

Amethyst: *Scoffs* Excuse me? Who are you calling a watermelon?

Simon: Well..You are pregnant, aren't you?

Amethyst: Yeah and so? Don't try an insult me!

Simon: And who are YOU to try tell me what to do? I HATE when people do that!

Amethyst: *Chuckles* I see you still haven't changed even after 6 years!..Only thing that's changed is your height and voice, other than that no difference..What a shame! *Looks him up and down*

Simon: Ooohh whatever Amethyst! I honestly don't care *Rolls his eyes* for whatever opinion you have on me, because as long as I remain "Simon"...There'll always be nothing and nobody that can stand in my way!. So what lousy opinion from a pest like you can effect me? 

Amethyst: Hmph! I don't know?...Maybe the fact that you craaaavve for so much attention and power because you have no one to like you!, Does that effect you? *Smirks* 

Simon: *Growls in frustration* D-Damn you Amethyst you bloody cow!

Amethyst: Hm, why thank you! *She smirks and laughs delightfully*

*Simon walks up to Amethyst and grabs her by the arms hard, now pushing her against the wall, as he stands close to her face while having a tight grip on her*

Simon: You STUPID little BRAT!...DO YOU suddenly think your SUPERIOR TO ME? HUH?..*Slams her against the wall* DO YOU!?

Amethyst: *Now petrified* N-N-No! *Shaking her head fast*

Simon: Oooohh don't you play smart with me Amethyst, I know very well that you do!

Amethyst: *Petrified with her eyes wide open* N-No honestly! I promise you I really don't! 

Simon: *Squeezes her arms hard like rock* STOP LYING TO ME!!!!!

Amethyst: *Screams* I'M SERIOUS! I TOLD YOU I DON'T!

*Simon now let's go of her, taking a few steps back and facing away from her*

Simon: Listen Amethyst!..You better watch and analyze how you act with me! *Turns around and walks up to her* Or I might just ask Robotboy to take care of  *Looks down at her stomach, spinning his index finger close to it* the little one as soon as it's born!...And I'm sure you wouldn't *Now places his whole right hand on her stomach* want tha-*Pauses*

*Simon suddenly freezes after speaking, completely zoning out an unknown feeling suddenly spreads up his spine*

Amethyst: U-Uumm, Simon? Aaaarrree you ok? *Confused*

Simon: *Snaps back to reality* O-oh yeah! *Takes his hand off her stomach* I-I'm fine!, I-It was nothing! 

*Turns back round as he takes steps forward, shaking his head quickly before turning back round again*

Simon: Now as I was saying!..You better watch your back Amethyst! Or I might just hurt you one day..Do you understand?

Amethyst: *Speaking quietly* Y-Yes.........

Simon: *Walks up to her and grabs her by the neck, squeezing it hard with his nails slightly digging into her skin, causing her to bleed a little* I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

Amethyst: *In tears* YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!

Simon: GOOD!

*Simon turns around, about to leave when he suddenly stops dead in his tracks, looking back at Amethyst*

Simon: Oh!..And a word about this..You die!

(Simon finally leaves the room, while Amethyst slides down against the wall, crying her eyes out as she holds onto her bloody neck)

NOTICE: If the first tune is still playing, you can allow to play if you wish, and then continue with the second tune at the bottom here afterwards!. 

(12 O'clock Midnight. Thursday 24th May 2012)

(The Main Hall)

The Joker: *Microphone**Talking in his usual sinister and weird voice* Now as you all know me..I am the Joker! But you can all just call me Joker!...And as of now, we're going to be announcing tonight's, "3 special Queens!", Because! As you should know, we already have our 3 selected Kings!

*The crowd cheers in praise as the lights shows off on Robotboy, Simon and another villain, Ex-Sargent Zoltan*

The Joker: *Microphone* May we have the results please!

*Harley Quinn comes on stage as she hands the Joker the results, before departing again*

The Joker: *Microphone**Clears his throat* We shall start by announcing the third Queen, and continue up until first.....So our third! Queen of the night, is!

*20 Second Drum Roll*

The Joker: *Microphone* Our third Queen of the night is MISS ZONNIQUE JAILEE TSHALA AZANGA!!!

Everyone *Except the kings of course*: *Speaks in confusion* Huh?

Zonnique: Oh my God! *Puts her hand on her head*

Keyara: This must be a joke!..You've gotta be kidding me!

*Despite all the confusion, the crowd went crazy as Zonnique sadly walked onto the stage*

The Joker: *Microphone* Wow! Now that was a shocker!

Everyone*Except the girls and Nina*: *Laughs*

The Joker: *Microphone* Our second! Queen of the night..Is!

*20 Second drum roll*

The Joker: *Microphone* MISS AMETHYST SEPHORA AVA AZANGA!!!

Amethyst and Sandra: WHAT!!!!!!!

*The crowd went crazy as Amethyst also sadly walked onto the stage*

The Joker: *Microphone* Ooohh noooo how sad! *Sarcastic*

Everyone*Except the girls and Nina*: *Laughs*

The Joker: *Microphone**Laughs before quickly clearing his throat* Ok!..And now for the final one..The first! And ultimate No.1 Queen of the night iiiiiiisss!..........

*30 Second drum roll*

The Joker: *Microphone* MIIIIIISSSS LULA BENESHA MARIAM TSIBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect* WHAT??? *Becoming jealous*

*The crowd goes crazy as Lula stands amongst the audience in great shock and fear*

Lula: *African accent/dialect* God no..This can't be happening......................................

The Joker: *Microphone* I'm afraid it can my darling!

Lula: *African accent/dialect* Damnit!

The Joker: *Microphone* Awwwhhh, don't feel salty! It's the best thing any girl or woman would wish for! To be crowned a magnificent Queen on such a beautiful night!, So come on, come up here!

Lula: *African accent/dialect* No way!

The Joker: *Microphone* Guys get her up here

Lula: *African accent/dialect**Now heated and angry* I SAID NOOO!!!!!!!! 

*As the whole crowd goes in an uproar, 2 guards suddenly approach Lula as they attempt to take her arms, but Lula quickly flinches*

Lula: *African accent/dialect* I can help myself thank you very much! *Kisses her teeth and rolls her eyes* 

*Crowd continues to cheer as she walks up the stage in annoyance, now joining Zonnique and Amethyst*

The Joker: *Microphone* Ooooooo, we have a very feisty Queen over here!

Lula: *African accent/dialect* Ooohh what-ever! *Rolls her eyes*

The crowd: *Laughs*

The Joker: *Microphone* Hmhmhm, looks like it's time for the crowning!

*And one by one, The 3 kings are crowned first right before the Queens, who are crowned after them*

The Joker: *Microphone* Brilliant!...Now the Kings can choose their desired Queen!

Zonnique, Amethyst and Lula: *Absolutely stunned* WHAT!??? 

Zonnique: Oh Lord no! *Turning her head to the ceiling in desperation* 

Zoltan, Simon and Robotboy: *Smirking evilly*

*The 3 Kings approach the girls, with Zoltan taking Zonnique, Simon taking Amethyst, and Robotboy taking Lula*

The Joker: *Microphone* Awwwww, this is just beautiful!..And you'll all be bound together forever! *Evil smirk*

*The whole place goes silent for a few seconds..................................

Zonnique: Wait? Hold up!..Excuse me?

Amethyst: Did you just say

Zonnique, Amethyst and Lula: Bound together?

Lula: *African accent/dialect* And forever?

The Joker: *Microphone* Indeed I did! 

Simon: Looks like your stuck with us!

Robotboy: And you 3 will never see Dr Louis or these "sisters" of yours again!

Zoltan: *Russian accent/dialect* 

Zoltan, Simon and Robotboy: For the rest of eternity!

*The 3 girls stay silent for a few seconds before screaming...........................................

Dr Louis's POV

Ooohh no...This is real bad!..Things have gone seriously wrong now............................

Zonnique, Amethyst and Lula: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End of chapter 16!

Chapter 17 coming soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 3.3K 23
In which a 'perfectly normal' boy gets kidnapped by a ramshackle group of aliens simply trying to save the multiverse.
253K 8.7K 26
When a beautiful girl meets a shy boy and they fall in love. But the boys dad gets this crazy obsession with the young girl. What will happen? P.S. I...
791K 10.7K 24
A girl walking alone at night, suddenly gets kidnapped by a group of five guys. They all love and want to share her. She tries many times to escape b...
28.7K 1K 18
23 teenage girls mysteriously disappear from their home one night without a single trace to where the could be. As people at home continue the searc...