The Chosen ones! (Ft.OMG girl...

By Anga26

The lives of 14 young girls were changed forever during the Christmas season of 2011 when they were suddenly... More

The Chosen ones! (Ft.OMG girlz/MB)
NOTICE! (NOT A CHAPTER)
CAST CALL OF THE DAY!!!
THE CAST CALL WINNERS!
Serious!
It's about to go DOWN!
Attacked and Beaten!
This is NOT the End!
Sweet 16 <3 (NOT A CHAPTER)
No way! Am I gonna be pregnant! *Chapter 5 part 1*
Attacked! *Chapter 5 part 2*
THE SACRIFICE (NOT A CHAPTER!)
Gun Point!
A Mystery In Waiting............?
Gun Point! = Love Point! *Chapter 6 part 2*
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! (NOT A CHAPTER!)
SPECIAL UPDATE!!!! (NOT A CHAPTER!)
"Lorraine Donnegan"
The Power Of Revenge!
Not So Sweet 16...........
"The Story Behind Robotboy!"
NO LONGER!
New Changes!
"Sisters For Life" <3
"National Villains Day 2012"
A Declaration of War!
"No.15"
Chapter 19 - Operation R.E.S.C.U.E
Chapter 20 Part 1 - The beginning of wrecked lives?

Mean Girls!

41 0 0
By Anga26

Chapter 13

(Friday 13th April 2012)

(12:20pm)

(Robotboy's Lair)

*Robotboy's Office*

Robotboy: Hmmm...So this "Lilly Singh AKA Superwoman" has the audacity to try and track down the girls, plus "capturing the kidnapper or kidnappers" huh? *He says while staring at his wide screen TV* Well I'll show her! I'll show them all what this "kidnapper"(Points to himself) here can DO!...LORRAINE!!!

*Lorraine comes rushing in*

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect* Yes master!

Robotboy: We have a bit of a situation here, as you can see! *Points to the TV* Miss Lilly Singh is determined to track down the girls plus get us arrested, so we're gonna have to active "Code Underground"

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect* Code Underground?..You've got to be kidding me!................

Robotboy: No...It's become that serious Lorraine! We can't get freakin caught and those girls rescued! No way in the HELL am I gonna let that happen! So we gotta do this, no matter how risky it is! 

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect* Alright Boss!..Even though it'll take an entire day, your wish is my command! 

Robotboy: Brilliant!, Now let's get this started!

(15:10pm)

(Eddy's Mansion)

*Eddy's personal office*

Eddy's POV

Right now I'm sitting down at my computer as I prepare to do the most dangerous, most scariest I've never thought to do.....And that's to access "the deep web". Now I've gotta admit! I'm not excited about doing this at all, cuz I've never imagined myself ever doing this one day! But because the live's of the girls are at great stake, I'm going to have to do this as a sacrifice to them!....Because it's the only way I can contact Robotboy directly, especially since I quit my job with him, and also with him not wanting to be caught, and I'm about to have a personal video chat with him...And yes it's concerning the girls! So wish me luck yall!

*Eddy readily sets up his webcam before connecting with Robotboy, till he finally sees him appear up on screen, making him swallow saliva in panic as he prepares to speak to him*

Robotboy: Hello Eddy!...Long time no see huh?

Eddy: Whatever Robotboy! Now just cut to the chase will ya!

Robotboy: Ooh..No need to be feisty now ok! Just take a chill pill!

Eddy: DONTCHU TELL ME TO TAKE A CHILL PILL you PUNK! YOUR the one who decided on making the lives of FOURTEEN TEENAGE GIRLS MISERABLE with your EVIL SCHEME!

Robotboy: And DONTCHU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TALK BACK AT ME?

Eddy: YOU AIN'T THE BOSS A ME NO MORE! SO QUIT TRYNA ACT LIKE IT FOOL!

Robotboy: OOOOOOO do I HATE you SO much!

Eddy: SO do I!..Now LET'S JUST CUT to the chase on WHY YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME?

Robotboy: *Positions himself* OK now, well...I just wanna let you know! That I've upgraded my security system, including my lock on the girls!...Plus, I've also made a few other changes as well, which I'm obviously not going to state for obvious reasons!...So I just want to leave you a serious warning!..If you ever in nowise even dare to tell a single soul about my plans and the whereabouts of the girls! Especially to "Miss Lilly Singh AKA Superwoman" or the police!...Let's just say that? A bunch of girls and some dynamite would make for some nice fire display huh? *Does a sinister laugh*

Eddy: *Gasps* You WOULDN'T!

Robotboy: Oooohh yeeesss Eddy! And there's a lot more I can do to! Even to you!

Eddy: *Scoffs* As if you could take me down that easily

Robotboy: Oh I wouldn't doubt it if I were you..I would take it into very big consideration!..Oh and don't forget, there's also your "soon to be wife" who I can easily turn to your "soon to be dead bride!"

Eddy: DONTCHU DARE HURT MY FIANCE YOU BASTARD!

Robotboy: *Scoffs* You might as well "continue to have your freak out" because things aren't gonna get any better!..AAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

*Robotboy ends the video chat, leaving a now angered and frustrated Eddy to stress over the whole situation*

Eddy: AAAAAGGGHH!!! *Bangs the table with his right fist* DAMNIT!

(17:20pm)

(Robotboy's Lair)

*The girls room*

Amethyst: Hey you guys, don't you find it a bit unusual that Bahja's been a sleep for over 24 hours now?

Zonnique: Yeah? I I've tried to wake her up various times, but she doesn't respond!

Amethyst: And that's not normal, Ima go and get Dr Louis, cuz this is scary!

*Amethyst immediately ran and got Dr Louis, running straight back into the room with her*

Amethyst: She's been asleep for over 24 hours without ever waking up, not even for a toilet break! We even tried waking her up before but she wouldn't budge, and it's really strange!

Dr Louis: Alright! Lemme check her pulse 

*Dr Louise checks Bahja's pulse by placing 2 of her fingers on the back of Bahja's right wrist*

Dr Louis: Well she still has a pulse, so in terms of breathing she's fine! But the other thing is, she seems to be in some very deep sleep, and it remains unknown when she'll wake up, so there's not much I can do at the moment. 

Sarah: What! Is there not anything else we can do?

Dr Louis: Well, the only thing we can do now is to just monitor Bahja, and wait until she fully awakens

Alexis: Ooohh man!..I really hope she does wake up!

Dr Louis: Don't worry Alexis, I can guarantee you that she'll surely wake up ok! *Nods her head at her*

Alexis: *Nods back smiling*

Breaunna: Thank God she's gonna wake up! I'm just glad to hear it

The girls: Yeah!

*Bahja suddenly begins to move slowly as she begins awakening*

Alexis: *Gasps* Look! It's Bahja, she's waking up!

The other girls: *Gasps*

*Zonnique quickly runs up to Bahja and kneels down at her bed*

Zonnique: Hey Beauty, are you ok? You've been sleep for literally more than a day no-*She pauses as she begins suddenly staring at Bahja in shock*

*Bahja rubs her head and groans a little, before suddenly noticing that the whole room is staring at her like zombies, leaving Bahja in complete confusion*

Bahja: Huh? Why is everyone staring at me like that?

*They don't respond*

Bahja: Ok, Uh-uh! I'm gonna go to the bathroom now because yall are freakin me the hell out!

*Bahja gets up quickly before going to the bathroom. She finally reaches the bathroom when she starts brushing her teeth to finish, only to notice the most surprising and horrifying thing ever..........................................................

Bahja: What the?

*Bahja runs to the shampoo she used the day before and picked it up, looking inside to now see "Green hair dye" mixed within it*

Bahja: *From the bathroom* ZONNIIIIIIIIIIQQQUUEE!!!!!!!!

Zonnique: *In the main room* Huh?

*Bahja comes storming out in a fit of anger*

Bahja: WHY THE HELL IS MY HAIR GREEN?

Zonnique: Bahja calm down! Why the hell you shoutin at me fo? Plus how am I suppose to know how your hair became green?

Bahja: Well last time I checked!, MY HAIR WAS PINK!!!!!!!!

Zonnique: I KNOW THAT! But WHY THE HELL YOU GOING ON AT ME?

Bahja: BECAUSE!, YOU WERE the ONLY ONE that TOUCHED the SHAMPOO apart from ME yesterday! And you USED IT FIRST BEFORE I DID!

Zonnique: Whut? HOW ON EARTH CAN SHAMPOO BE THE REASON YOUR HAIR IS GREEN?

Bahja: Well..Why don't I just SHOW YOU!

*Bahja rushes back into the bathroom and grabs the shampoo bottle, now rushing back into the room as she throws the shampoo bottle at Zonnique's face, hitting her hard and causing everyone in the room to gasp loudly*

Zonnique: *Brushes off some of the shampoo from her face*

Bahja: THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR PUTTING SLEEPING PILLS IN MA DRINK! AND PUTTING GREEN HAIR DYE IN THE SHAMPOO JUST TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A FREAKIN ALIEN!...MY HAIR EVEN STINKS BECAUSE OF YOU!, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU PUT IN THAT SHAMPOO???

*As Bahja takes deep and heavy but angry breaths, Sandra in venomous anger suddenly storms up to her*

Sandra: *African accent/dialect* YO!, ARE YOU MAD? EH?, HOW DARE YOU THROW A BOTTLE AT MY SISTER? EH? ARE YOU CRAZY?

*Amethyst also storms up to Bahja*

Amethyst: Yeah! Are you out of your MIND BAHJA? SHE'S FREAKIN PREGNANT!

Bahja: AND SO AM I!

Sandra: *African accent/dialect* EHEH SO WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO HER? YOU GREEN HEADED BUFFOON! 

*Lourdes suddenly looses her cool and comes up behind Sandra, now pulling her back to face her*

Lourdes: WHO YOU CALLIN a GREEN HEADED BUFFOON, Fool! THAT'S ma BIG SISTA ya talkin to!

Sandra: *African accent/dialect* And SO what! Your STUPID FOOLISH SISTER should have NEVER thrown that BOTTLE at ZONNIQUE like that!

Bahja: AYE! Why don't you WATCH YA MOUTH ya little BRAT!

Zonnique: DON'T CALL ma little sister a little brat you PUNK!

Bahja: Oh SHUT THE HELL UP ZONNIQUE!

Sandra and Amethyst: DON'T YOU TELL HER TO SHUT UP!

Lourdes: Nu-uh! YOU some TRYFLIN ASS TWINS!

Zonnique: Lourdes YOU better BACK the hell DOWN before I do something STUPID!

Bahja: Excuse me? DONTCHU go threatening ma SISTA!

Breaunna: Man YALL needa CUT this arguing RIGHT NOW!

Dr Louis: She's right! You girls need to STOP! IMMEDIATELY!

Bahja: NU-UH! THESE DUMB LIL BRATZ WANNA START A FIGHT WITH ME THEN THEY GOT ONE!

Breaunna: Bahja now your just being stupid! Fighting ain't gon solve nothin

Bahja: Girl who are YOU to talk you fat ass!

Breaunna: Whut? YOU callin me a FAT ASS NOW? After I TRIED TO HELP YOU?

Bahja: Of course! Cuz you should look yourself in the MIRROR!

*Breaunna slaps Bahja in the face*

Bahja: Uh-uh! THAT'S IT!

*Bahja lunges on Breaunna as she grabs her hair tight, causing the 2 to now struggle with each other as they tug and pull on each other's hair with rapid movements. Dr Louis and some of the girls quickly come in between the 2 and manage to pull them both apart*

Dr Louis: THIS is SERIOUSLY absurd!, How on EARTH are you 2 FIGHTING like that at 17 WEEKS PREGNANT? Are you both INSANE!?

Chlo: *Suddenly touches the back of her hair to notice that an entire length of hair has been cut off**English accent/dialect* WHAT the?...WHO ON EARTH CUT THE BACK of my hair? 

Everyone: Huh?

Sarah: The back of your hair?

Chlo: *English accent/dialect* Yes!..SOMEBODY decided to play a little PRANK by cutting my HAIR and thinking it's FUNNY!..Oh! Funny enough, I just realized that ZONNIQUE is clearly responsible! *Gives Zonnique a death stare*

Bahja: Mhm! She sure did!

Zonnique: Oh! Well this is just great isn't it?..I'm now being accused of "2 hair crimes", Lord help me! *Shakes her head and rolls her eyes*

Chlo: *Gets in Zonnique's face**English accent/dialect* Well DON'T JUST STAND there, ADMIT IT! ADMIT WHAT YOU'VE DONE! *Now livid*

Zonnique: Girl getchyo stinkin ass breath outta ma face mane!

Chlo: *English accent/dialect* I won't until you tell-me-the truth!

Zonnique: *Kisses her teeth and rolls her eyes* Man I swear down Chlo if you don't get yo damn ass face outta mine I'll-*She takes a sudden pause when she looks over at a bed, only to witness a pair of scissors along with a long Blonde strip of hair on it too*...Oooohh, well would you look at this! *Goes over to the bed and picks up the scissors and strip of hair, before going back and getting close to Chlo's face* Yo dumb ass self decides to falsely accuse me of cuttin ya pathetic hair when oh look!..It turns out to be KEYARA who cut ya hair!, HA! *Smirks as she folds her arms*

*Everyone including Chlo looks to stare at Keyara*

Keyara: Why the HELL YALL lookin at ME fo? I didn't DO NOTHIN!

Chlo: *English accent/dialect* Then how come the scissors along with my hair were found on your bed!

Keyara: Because! Somebody must'a put it there to FRAME me man, it WASN'T ME!!!

Chlo: *English accent/dialect* And WHY should I BELIEVE YOU! You ugly ass butt!

Keyara: EXCUSE ME WHO YOU CALLIN A BUTT YOU DAMN HEFFA!, LOOK ATCHYOU WITH YO UGLY FACE YOU DUMB BLONDE! 

Everyone: *Gasps loudly*

Chlo: *English accent/dialect* How DARE you call me a DUMB BLONDE you "BLACK MONKEY!"

Everyone: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Keyara: *Starts twitching her right eye like someone about to explode*

Chlo: *English accent/dialect* WHAT!? CAT YOUR TONGUE?..Oooohh I'm sorry, is it because of something I said?

Keyara: Hmhmhm, well!...I guess we now know who once joined the "KKK" huh? *Chuckles in disbelief*

Gabriella: *English accent/dialect**Scoffs* Oh yeah Keyara?...We all know that Negros such as yourself never get anywhere no matter what they do! *Smiles*

Lula: *African accent/dialect* Hmph!, I see you've gone back to your old ways Gabriella! We all "thought you changed" but clearly you haven't!

Gabriella: *English accent/dialect* Awwwwww Lula Tsibi!..A girl once deported from Scotland with her family for being "illegal immigrants" *Does a delightful laugh* I feel so sorry for negros!..Their so desperate that they feel they need to call people with blonde hair dumb!

Reginae: I swear Gabriella YOU better SHUT THAT TRAP a yours before I do it FOR you!

Sarah: Yeah! We'll BEAT yo racist ass right here and RIGHT NOW!

Anita: My GOD this is getting out of hand! We all need to calm down and STOP being this RUDE to each other! It's not nice and I don't like! This is making me uncomfortable! 

Gabriella: *English accent/dialect* Oh please Anita! You might as well shut up for the rest of your life before we send you back to the "Slums of India"

Everyone: *Stays completely silent.............................................

Anita: *A few tears slid down her cheeks as she wipes them off* Ok then..That's fine with me...I guess you don't mind going back to England to join a "Zoo full of Pink Panthers" then right?

Chlo: *English accent/dialect**Gasps loudly*  Are you kidding me?..You snarty little cow!

Alexis: Oh shut up with yo weird accent you white ass hoe!

Chlo: *English accent/dialect* WHY DON'T you BE QUITE you STUPID LITTLE GIRL!

Alexis: DON'T CALL ME STUPID! And I'm NOT A LITTLE GIRL! I'M TURING 13 THIS YEAR!

Gabriella: *English accent/dialect* That still makes you a little girl Alexis!

*Alexis becomes vexed*

Alexis: GGGGGGRRRR!!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT you Blue headed BIMBO! IF YOU HADN'T OF MESSED WITH THE SHAMPOO, THIS WHOLE THING WOULDN'T BE HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!

Zonnique: Girl WHO YOU TALKING TO like that huh? You ain't about to get with DISRESPECTING YA ELDERS! *Gets dead close to her face while standing tall*

Keyara: Hmph! You know? You actually deserve this Nique Nique, since yo dumb ass knows how to snitch and accuse real good isn't that right?

Zonnique: Bruh, dontchu dare start with me girl I can get FEISTY when I NEED to!

Bahja: Yeah! And that hair a yours should be used as mop for the floor you DIKE!

Zonnique: WHO YOU CALLING A DIKE HUH?

Breaunna: Just face it, your both dikes!

Bahja and Zonnique: WHAT?

Zonnique: Breaunna are you serious? Not you too!

Breaunna: Oh yes Zonnique! I'm sick and tired of both of you! Yall gimmie a damn headache! And your such a bossy ass Zonnique!

Zonnique: Oh! Is THAT SO?

Breaunna: YES it's so!

Zonnique: Well YA KNOW WHAT?..I AM DONE with OMG Girlz, and I am DONE WITH ALL A YALL!, I'M OUTTA HERE MAN!

*Zonnique walks out the room*

Anita: Me too actually!, I just don't need to be around racist people like you who all make me feel uncomfortable! 

Reginae: Girl, some of  us didn't even DO nothin to you!

Anita: Ugh! Whatever spoiled brat! 

*Anita also leaves the room*

Reginae: Oh HELL NAH! GET YO ASS BACK HERE YOU SLUT! AIN'T NOBODY GON CALL ME A SPOILED BRAT! IMA GET MA MOMMY AND DADDY ON YOU!

Bahja: Oh my God Reginae your such a baby man! Why you always gotta talk about "getting ya mommy and daddy" on people! Cantchu grow the hell up!

Reginae: WHY YOU COMIN AT ME FO?

Bahja: BECAUSE YOU ASK FOR IT mane!..And the REST a yall are WHACK AS HELL! So I'm out! Deuces! 

*Bahja walks out the room street style*

Keyara: Boi do I have damn headache from yall immature asses! I'm going to sleep man, don't nobody talk to me, I hate yall right now!

*She climbs in her bed and prepares to sleep*

Dr Louis: Oh Keyara come on!

Keyara: PLEASE just SHUT UP Dr Louis I'm TRYNA SLEEP! JESUS! 

*Keyara makes herself comfortable before she finally settles in sleep*

Dr Louis: Girls please I beg you!, You can't leave things the way they are right now! You've gotta talk this through and make up!

Chlo: *English accent/dialect**Scoffs* Hard chance of that happening now!

*Chlo begins to separate herself from everyone*

Breaunna: Yeah me too! I'm done with this and everyone!

Dr Louis: Oh girls common on pleeeaaassseee!

(The rest of the girls all separate and isolate themselves from each other)

Dr Louis's POV

*Sighs heavily* God help us..God help us all!................................................

End of Chapter 13!

Chapter 14 coming soon!

What do yall think of this CRAZY ASS chapter?

What do yall thinks gonna happen next?

Do yall think it's really over between the OMG Girlz?

And do yall think the girls will ever make up and be close again?

Lemme know in the comments below, don't forget to vote and stay tuned to find out...In "The Chosen Ones"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 439 38
When the 6 members of the pack are kidnapped, their lives are in danger. Then they meet a strange girl who does her best to help them escape, with a...
289K 11.8K 23
((COMPLETED)) When Summer is kidnapped by a married couple who are determined to have perfect daughters,and a perfect family, there's just a sick tw...
307K 8.6K 36
Usually when you are kidnapped you panic and start freaking out. Especially when you are a wolf with no pack and no parents when 19 year old madison...
36 0 20
There are many questions in the universe. Some are answered within seconds, others take longer. Some are never answered. Some are hard to answer. Som...