Guns N Roses One-Shots (vv ga...

By Tylerandjosh1

Because I am trash. Smut and fluff. Request stuff. iiii]; )' More

Hangover (Slash/Axl)
Comfort (Slash/Izzy)
Rocket Queen (Slash/Axl) SMUT
Drunk (Izzy/Duff)
Nightmare (Axl/Steven)
Play with me (Slash/Duff) SMUT
Paradise City(Axl/Izzy)
Don't leave me (Duff/Steven) SAD
7 Minutes in Heaven (Steven/Duff)
Flirt (Slash/Axl) SMUT
Bikers (Duff/Izzy)SMUT
November Rain (Slash/Steven)
Feels (Izzy/Axl)SMUT?
Feels Pt2(Axl/Izzy/Duff)SMUT
So, ya like coffee? (Slash/Axl)
Fifty Shades Of Grey(Slash/Duff/Izzy)SMUT
Make you feel good (Duff/Steven) SMUT
I'm his 'boyfriend' (Izzy/Duff)
Fanfiction(Axl/Slash/Izzy)SMUT
The Jungle, Baby (Slash/Axl)SMUT
Fireworks(4th of July Special;))
Every Rose has it's Thorn(Axl/Slash)
Help me(Slash/Axl)SMUT
Dr. Feelgood (Slash/Duff)SMUT
I'm not wearing any clothes(Duff/Axl)SMUTISH?
Fat Axl/Hurt (Slash/Axl)SAD
Electric Feel (Slash/Axl) SMUT
FanfictionPT2(All of them)SMUT
Bass Players do it Deeper (Duff/Axl)SMUT
Don't hug me, I'm mad (Izzy/Axl)
You could be mine (Axl/Slash)SMUT
I want you(Duff/Izzy) SMUT
What the hell (Red/Munky/Jo/Fieldy)
Let's find wood(Axl/Steven)
Let's find woodPT2(Steven/Axl)
Let's find wood PT3(Duff/Slash)SMUT
Let's find woodPT4(Axl/Steven)SMUT
Cornshucker (Duff/Axl)SMUT
This I love (Duff/Slash)
Forgive me(Izzy/Steven)
My Joker (Axl/Slash)SMUT
Cum On Feel The Noize (Axl/Duff)SMUT
Vodka (Steven/Duff)
Vodka PT2(Slash/Axl)SMUT
Not in this lifetime (Duff/Slash)
Shy Boy(Axl/Izzy)SMUT
Terminator (Duff/Axl)SMUT
PDA (Slash/Duff)SMUT
Baby, You Ready To Play? (Axl/Slash)SMUT
The End (Slaxl) SAD
A/N See Ya!

Wanna have kids? (Duff/Slash)

4.7K 71 123
By Tylerandjosh1

A/N

WHOOOPPPP!!!!!! This chapter is for @bloodied80s cuz they gave me this idea. HOPE YOU LIKE IT BOO!!! (i changed it so the child is 2 if that okaAY)

Also thank you all sooooo much for the comments and likes and reads and GAHHH!! 

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT SUGGESTIONS AND I SHALL USE THEM!

*bows* enjoy

~Munky

~

"I swear to God, if I come back and the house is trashed, my child is dead, and the kitchen is on fire, I. Will. Kill. You. Both." Axl growled in Slash and Duff's face while throwing on a jacket. 

"Don't worry, dude. We got this all under control!" Slash grinned, fiddling with the lollipop in his mouth as he watched Izzy and Axl get ready to leave for their date.

The band has been touring and lately Axl's been very stressed, so his husband, Izzy, decided to treat him well and take him to dinner. And Slash and Duff were babysitting their two year old daughter, Angus Josie Rose (AJ for short). Nothing could go wrong, right?

"Remember, make sure for dinner you feed her the baby food in the fridge, rock her to sleep and give her milk at around 6 so she can fall asleep around 7. Also, feed that damn dog, Zeppelin, too. GOT IT?!" Axl huffed and the two babysitters nodded frantically. Izzy grinned, took his husband's hand, then walked out the door of the small apartment.

Duff looked at Slash. "If we fuckin' burn the house down, I'm blaming you." Duff growled at his boyfriend.

The two rockers walked into the playroom where AJ was playing. The place was painted a light pink and horses with barbies were scattered on the floor. AJ looked up and grinned.

"Fuff! Sash!" She squeaked, dropping her pony and hobbling up to them. She was still young and just learning words, so she called Duff, Fuff and Slash, Sash, they didn't mind and thought it was rather adorable. 

"Hey, cutie!" Duff laughed, picking up the little girl and spinning her around, then setting her gently on the floor. 

She giggled, then ran up to the curly haired man and hugged his leg, giving him a cheesy grin.

Duff looked at his phone. 

"It's 4 right now, should she eat?" Duff looked at Slash for help, but all he did was shrug.

"Dude, I've never babysitted before, I don't know!"

"Are you hungry?" Duff looked at AJ as she settled back on the floor and made her toy horse gallop. She looked up.

"Nemo."

The two men looked at her in confusion.

"What?"

"NEMO!" She yelled, getting up and searching her toy box. While Slash wasn't looking, a fish stuffed animal was flung at him and knocked him into a wall out of surprise. 

"Holy shit!" Slash yelped as he landed on the ground with a thud, his heart beating faster than it has in a while.

AJ was laughing hysterically and Duff collapsed on the ground next to her, giggling his stupid blonde head off. 

"That wasn't funny! Who threw that?" Slash frowned, looking at the two cuties laughing on the ground. Slash shot a look at Duff and he threw his hands up innocently. Slash then looked at AJ and she grinned.

"Oh, my gosh. Did you really just throw a fish at me?" Slash laughed, lightening up as he saw AJ smile and blush.

They all sat in silence for a moment, trying to catch their breaths.

"Sash?" AJ asked, playing with a bracelet on Duff's wrist.

"Yes. babe?"

"Whas shit?"

Slash's eyes went wide as Duff started cracking up again. 

"Uh... Uncle wasn't supposed to say that! Don't repeat that, okay?" Slash looked at the little redheaded girl with a pleading look in his eyes.

"Okie." She giggled, then payed attention to Duff as he whispered in her ear, grinning evilly. Slash pretended not to notice.

"Got it?" Duff smirked at AJ and she nodded, going into her toy box and tossing some stuffed animals at Duff.

"What are you two up to?" Slash cocked his head at his boyfriend who winked, then yelled 'GO!'

AJ and Duff threw stuffed animals at the guitarist as hard as they could, giggling like dorks as Slash curled up in a ball to defend himself.

"Ah! No! I'm getting attacked by tiny soft things!" Slash squealed, picking up a bunny and chucking it at Duff, who ducked and hurled a cheetah at him, which hit his face.

"Oh, you're on!" Slash shouted, grabbing a armful of animals and standing up, throwing them lightly at AJ, who squealed and giggled, then threw them hard at Duff, who was hiding behind a princess castle.

After a while of playing stuffed animal war,  then feeding her, they decided to watch Nemo (which made Slash shiver *stuffed animal war flashbacks*).

"Fuffy, up! Up!" AJ commanded at a rather confused Duff who was getting settled on the couch.

"I think she wants you to hold her." Slash giggled as Duff made an 'O' with his mouth, then picked the little girl up. Slash put her in unicorn PJ's. 

All three of them snuggled under a Cinderella blanket as the movie started.

Halfway through, AJ whispered 'milky' to Slash and he grabbed a bottled, then she crawled in his lap and sucked on the bottled, little glossy eyes trained to the TV.

Duffy awed at them, snapping a photo and sending it to Izzy.

AJ fell asleep, the movie wasn't over and it was only 6:30, but Slash didn't dare wake her. The rocker looked down at the sleeping little girl in his arms, a warm feeling buzzed inside him as he stroked her strawberry blond hair.

"We should have a kid." Duff whispered, not budging and looking at the TV. Slash looked up in surprise at the sudden suggestion. 

Duff shrugged once he saw his husbands shocked face. "I mean, we don't have to."

Slash shook his head, looking down at the little girl.

"I want a kid, too." He whispered.

Duff grinned, scooting closer to Slash, carefully putting his arm around him and trying not to wake up the little girl.

Slash looked up, saying softley, "I would love to adopt a kid with you, Duff. You will be a perfect father."

"So will you." Duff sighed dreamily, the thought of him and Slash raising a kid made his heart swell with happiness.

They sat in a comfertable silence until Slash realized Duff was smirking at him.

Slash raised an eyebrow. "What?"

Duff snickered. 

"You should be the mom in our relationship. You know, cook, gossip, wear lipstick and pack lunches-"

"Oh, hell no! You be the mom! You like to cook!"

"Watch your language, Slash! The kiddo might hear you!" Duff snapped causing Slash to give a amused look at his husband.

"See? A total mom think to say, Duff." 

Duff grumbled, then looked back at the TV, plastering a pouty frown on his face.

"Oh, come on, Duff. I was joking." Slash leaned over and pecked Duff's cheek, causing the older man to blush.

"We can both be the mom, deal?"

"Alright.... Deal."

"...."

"......"

"You're changing the diapers though-"

"Fuck you."

"Maybe later."

~

A/N

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!! Tbh I like the name Angus for a girl or boy, you could call them Gus or AJ or somethin'. They named her Angus after Angus Young if you didn't catch on 😂

ANYWAYSSSS hope this was okay.

I found out my crush liked Guns N Roses.

He's not Axl, but he'll have to do.

~Munky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 80 14
This story is just solby, I will take requests like once a week and I'll try to post every two days. There will be: fluff, angst, and POSSIBLY a tiny...
34.2K 875 25
Trans Axl Story. - ๐—ฆ๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—”๐˜…๐—น ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น? - ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ. ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ค...
8.3K 67 15
smut and fluff
27.5K 288 33
ok so the description of this story is basically i love gnr ehehheheh oh yeah request are open I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES IN THIS BOOK