Stand Up

By emmaapayne

This story is about 2 sisters who are moving from Canada to London ! It's filled with drama, new friendships... More

Stand Up - part 1
Stand Up - Part 2
Stand Up - Part 3
Stand Up - Part 4
Stand Up - Part 5
Stand Up - Part 6
Stand Up - Part 7
Stand Up - Part 8
Stand Up - Part 9
Stand Up - Part 10
Stand Up - Part 11
Stand Up - Part 12
Stand Up - Part 13
Stand Up - Part 14
Stand Up - Part 15
Stand Up - Part 16
Stand Up - Part 18
Stand Up - Part 19
Stand Up - Part 20
Stand Up - Part 21

Stand Up - Part 17

329 2 2
By emmaapayne

Emma’s POV :

Next day, I went home. I didn’t slept last night, I’ve been sitting on that bench until 9am. I went inside, Sky and Zayn were sitting in the couch, I looked down and sighed. Zayn gave me a weak smile, but Sky looked really mad “I’m so disappointed in you” she said “I didn’t knew you were like this. Cheating on your boyfriend with your best friend her boyfriend. That’s so low, really. I thought you were better than that, but obviously you’re not. I don’t want to see you anymore. I’m moving in with Zayn for a while” she said as she and Zayn got up, she walked against me, took her bags and they both left. I went upstairs and took a hot shower. I put a sweatpants on, put my hair in a messy bun and went to bed. I laid there for hours, crying while I was listening to some music, staring at the ceiling. The doorbell rang, I didn’t open it. They kept ranging it so I decided to open it. I went downstairs and opened the door “Hey” he said, it was Sam. He probably heard about what happened and that’s the reason why he was here “Hey, sup ?” I asked “Can I come in ?” he asked, I shook my head “I’m sorry, I’m not really in the mood for a talk, I’m tired” I replied, he pushed me aside and walked to the living room, I rolled my eyes, closed the door and followed him. He didn’t have the right to do like this to me, if I don’t want to talk, I don’t want to. “What’s your problem ?” I asked “I heard about you and Niall” – “Yea, thought so. Well start shouting at me, start hating on me. My life’s a mess right now, so I don’t care what everyone’s thinking. I’m used to it” I said, he looked at me “You know I would never hate on you and never shout at you. I just came to check if you were alright” I nodded “Like I sad, I don’t want to talk. With anyone” I said, he gave me a weak smile “I get it, if you want to talk just text me and I will come over” he said as he let himself out. I sighed as I laid down in the couch. Only two minutes later, the doorbell rang, again. I sighed. I thought it was Sam again, he better leave me alone. I want to be alone, I don’t want to see anyone, I don’t need help. I started this mess, I need to fix it when I’m ready for it. They rang the doorbell plenty times “Argh ! I’m coming !” I shouted as I got up and opened the door. What was he doing here ? He knew he doesn’t have to come and really not after everything that happened. “What are you doing here ?” I asked him, Niall looked at me with his blue eyes “We need to talk” he replied “Not now” – “Another time maybe” I said “When do you want ?” he asked “I’ll text you, but don’t expect it too soon. I got nothing to say though. That kiss didn’t mean anything” I replied “I know, and alright. I’m staying at the Hilton hotel” he said as he turned around and walked away, I sighed as he stopped walking “I’m sorry I got you into this” I gave him a weak smile and watched him walking away. I was about to close my door when I saw Gina walking outside, she looked at me. She looked terrible and gave me a mad look. I sighed as she mouthed “Bitch” to me, I rolled my eyes and smashed the door. This pissed me off. I went upstairs again, plugged my ears in and listened to my Ipod as I was staring at the ceiling, thinking about everything that happened the last months and how I’d solve it.

Gina’s POV:

Couple days went by. I didn’t reply to Niall’s texts. I really miss him, but he hurt me so bad. I thought he really loved me, I never thought he’d be doing something like this. But I didn’t expect it from Emma neither, she was supposed to be my best friend, but best friends don’t do things like that, so I bet whole our friendship was fake. My eyes were tearing up by thinking of it. I sat in the couch, my arms wrapped around my knees staring in front of me. I felt someone rubbing my arm, I turned my head and looked at Eleanor, I gave her a weak smile “Are you alright ?” she asked, I shook my head as a tear rolled down my cheek, she put her arm around me and held me close, I started to cry, again. “Shh, everything will be alright love” she said, I shook my head “It won’t. I miss him so much, but I’m so mad at him” – “I understand, that’s normal. It needs time, but when you’re ready for it I’m sure you both will be together again” she said. We walked since we were home alone, cause the lads were having a concert right now. I’m wondering how it’s going, cause Niall is there too. I hope Liam won’t hit him again, I would hear about it when they get home. Eleanor and I decided to watch some comedy’s, hoping I’d feel better. I did for a while, but not for long. The movie was only playing for half an hour and I wasn’t focusing anymore. I was thinking of how Niall and I were supposed to watch movies too while we were cuddling in the couch, or teasing each other, like throwing popcorn. Eleanor her laugh broke my thoughts, she looked at me cause I wasn’t laughing, “I’m sorry. I was thinking of something” I said as I smiled slightly “Is that something called Niall ?” she questioned, I nodded, she sighed and concentrated back on the movie. My phone vibrated, I saw “Niall” appearing on my screen, I stared at it for couple seconds than I decided to read it. “Hey, please answer. I need to see you so I can explain everything. The kiss isn’t what you’re thinking ! I love you and I always will. I didn’t asked to marry you without a reason. I’m happy when I’m with you, you need to listen. Please, I miss you” I sighed and deleted the text as I put my phone away. I’d really like to reply and meet up, but I just can’t. He needs to know that he can’t fix it just by sending me texts. He hurt me too much.

Zayn’s POV:

The concert was almost over. It was really awkward between Niall and Liam. They didn’t stand next to each other, they just ignored each other. I hope the fans didn’t noticed. When the concert was over, we all went backstage. It was a pretty good show honestly, even though we didn’t really rehearsed. Louis, Harry and I were talking and laughing while Liam and Niall were just sitting there. Harry and Louis were also doing kind of mean to Niall, I was the only one who was acting normal to him and Emma. I know there’s nothing going on between them, I know it was just because they were drunk. I understand they’re mad at them and that it hurt them, but kicking Niall out the house, that’s over the top. He still belongs to our band, without Niall our band doesn’t exist anymore. Niall stood up and left, I immediately ran after him “Hey, hold on. I’m coming with you” I said, he smiled at me and nodded. I went back inside, grabbed my stuff, said goodbye to everyone and walked outside with Niall. We took the underground. “Where are you staying right now ?” I asked “I’m staying at the Hilton hotel” he replied “Really ? You’re paying for a room ?” I asked “I won’t it free” he chuckled “Mhm” I mumbled, “Why are you doing this ?” he asked “Doing what ?” – “Doing so friendly to me, aren’t you mad ?” he questioned, I sighed “You know, what happened between you and Emma isn’t right. Everyone knows that, but Louis and Harry shouldn’t act lik this to you anymore. Ofcourse everyone was mad, and I understand if Gina and Liam are still mad, it’s not something you forgive easily. But atleast we can act normal to you again, cause you did’nt do anything wrong to us. And I thought you maybe could use a friend” I replied, his face lit up “thanks” he said “No problem buddie, I’m always here for you, you know that” I replied, he smiled and nodded. We went inside his hotel room and I lit a cigarette on the balcony as Niall was ordering two pizza’s. We watched some movie’s together, drunk beers and ate pizza.

Next morning Niall was watching TV as I was smoking on the balcony. “Zayn !” Niall shouted, I immediately went inside and looked to the TH. Oh no.. “One Direction splitting up ?” the women said as a picture appeared of Niall and I walking inside the hotel followed by a picture of my smoking on the balcony. “Niall Horan and Zayn Malik from the famous boyband One Direction were spotted after the concert last night in the Hilton Hotel. Apparently the boys are in a fight, because of this” a picture of Emma and Niall kissing in the club appeared on the screen, my jaw dropped. Who did something like this ? “This is the girl Niall kissed with. Liam Payne’s girlfriend.” a picture of Emma appeared on the screen, this would be a total mess “Would the kiss make One Direction split up ? It’s been rumored they will, we will…” Niall turned the TV volume down, his eyes were tearing up “This can’t be happening” he said, I took a seat next to him and rubbed his back “It will happen. And you have to ignore every paparazzi and even the questions from the fans about it. They will show up by the hotel” I said, he sighed and wiped his tears “They will be crying, they will be scared and they will be hurt cause they think we will split up” he said “Maybe the band better takes a break” I replied “You think ?” he questioned dryly. I took a shower and than I left. I went outside the hotel and the girls started screaming, around 50 girls showed up, I smiled and waved at them, took some pictures but I said I couldn’t give an answer on their questions, there was also a lot of media, but I ignored them. I hugged a girl who was crying a lot. I could see the pain in her eyes,  I whispered in her ear everything will be alright but that she couldn’t tell anyone, she nodded weakly and I kissed her forehead and took a taxi home. I was thinking the whole ride of the fan, I’m sure she wasn’t the only one who was hurt so much jus because of the rumors. We had another concert tonight so we can show we’re not splitting up. The radio was playing “The One Direction concert tonight is cancelled” – “Hey could you turn the volume up please ?” I asked to the taxi driver “The boys from One Direction cancelled their show tonight and not only tonight but all their upcoming shows next month are cancelled. Is this the beginning of their split up ?” – “Thanks” I said as he turned the volume down. I can’t believe they actually cancelled the show !

 Emma’s POV :

I finally got up. I haven’t ate lately. I went outside to check our mail, from the moment I went outside Liam arrived with his car, I ran to him when he got out. I grabbed his arm “We need to talk” I said as my eyes filled them with tears, Liam put his arm away and walked away “Liam please ! I listened to your story too after everything that happened between you and Caitlin !” I shouted as I started crying, Liam turned around and walked up to me. He was standing so close, I was scared. His eyes were full of anger “I had a reason behind it, I couldn’t do anything about it. You could, you didn’t have a reason” he said “I can explain it, please listen to me” I said as he was walking away, I grabbed his arm again. He turned mad around and pushed me off him “Keep your hands off me ! I don’t want to be touched by sluts !” He shouted as he walked inside and left me standing there, in total shock. Louis and Harry were looking from the door, Louis walked inside and Harry walked to me “Come love, go inside” he said as he walked with me inside my house, I looked around and saw some paparazzi arrived, I cried tons. I don’t understand how I still have tears left, I’ve been crying every day. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 295K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
89.7M 2.8M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
739K 23.6K 68
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...