His World

Von melcruz0319

***WARNING*** ----SEXUAL AND MATURE CONTENT----- My name is Laylie Francis Volevoy, and this is the story of... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author's Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 19

22.8K 560 68
Von melcruz0319

WAS TOLD AND RECOMMENDED THAT THIS SONG REMINDS THEM OF THIS BOOK .. ENJOY

BTW FORGOT WHO RECOMMENDED IT SO SHOUT OUT TO THEM

Laylie

It was as if everything was in slow motion. I could hear the beating of my heart thumping against my chest, my breathing slow and shallow. I can't tell you what I feel. Because it's moments like these. The panic. The rush. The fear. That come all together and make me feel utterly numb. The rustic smell of blood hits my nostrils.

"Princess. You know not to wander too far into the garden. Why did you go against my word?" Papa says as he pinches my nose with a napkin. My nose is bleeding because I had tried to go into daddy's work house. My tears stream down my face and I had a small scrape on my arm. Climbing into the window was harder then I thought.

Im sitting on the edge of the kitchen table with my arms crossed, if only the window edge was wider I could have finally gotten inside.

"Laylie Volevoy, tell me why you went against my word." Papa asks again.

I let out a huff of air, "because I wanted to see what is so important in that dumb house that you always go to!" Papa crosses his arms.

"But I specifically told you to keep away. It's no place for small children" he says.

"Well whatever is in there seems more important then your word." I look up at my father and see him smirking then chuckles.

"Ahh my little princess. Your intuition is what will keep you strong and alive" he then kisses me on my head. Huh? "Just remember your mistakes next time" he says. I will, next time the window is not a good way to get in.

The sound of the tires and engine roars yet everything was slow. House by House passed by, then we were zooming by cars. Their horns blared as Asher cuts each and everyone of them off. I look down on my lap and see a lifeless and vulnerable Helen. I hear a distant voice calling... me?

"Laylie! Laylie!" Huh?

"Laylie!" Asher's voice booms through the car.

"Tell me if she is still breathing!" He says yelling over the roaring engine.

I slowly look down and sure enough her chest slowly rises and falls. Short small breaths.

"Yes" is all I say.

I can hear the sound of relief as he exhales. Everything comes back to reality. I look out the window and see we are now near a hospital and before I know it, Asher is parked outside and runs out opening the back seat. He carefully yet hurriedly grabs Helen and runs inside. I jog following them.

"I need some fucking help now!" Asher shouts as he enters the emergency entrance. And almost immediately Helen is placed onto the stretcher and taken away. I stare and watch as she is rolled down the white hallway with the blinding white lights. I look down at my hands. Red covered the tips and palm. I swallow hard and suddenly I'm hyperventilating. I shut my eyes tight.

"Laylie! What are you doing in here!?" My father's voice booms.

Huh?

My breathing is ragged and I feel as though my head is spinning a hundred miles an hour. I fall to my knees and hands.

"Papa the -the man-" blood everywhere.

"Take her out of here" Papa's voice booms and I am then lifted into the air and taken away.

It can't be. No.

"It's not true." I say in a hushed whisper.

I can feel the hot tears falling down my cheeks as the big man in the suit carries me away from the red door.

A single tear falls down my cheek. It's true. A vanished memory kept for years behind a red door.

I then feel a pair of hands on my shoulder, "Laylie what's the matter? Calm down, breath, just breath" how can I be calm? This memory just proved all my doubts wrong.

"Please baby. Calm. Breath with me." Asher then brings my face looking straight at him. Inhaling and exhaling. I just stare at his green orbs. And soon my breathing and heart rate slow down.

"You were right. It's true" I say just below a whisper.

"What are you talking about?" He asks kneeling beside me.

"My father. He is a monster. He did these awful-awful things in this house and -" I start breaking down. "I didn't want to believe it. I couldn't. But now the memory has resurfaced."

Asher then cups both sides of my face forcing my eyes to meet his. "That's why I am not letting you out of my sight ever again. I am going to keep you safe. Even if that means from your father himself." He stands straight and pulls me up as well. I need answers. I am not that little girl anymore. What he is, what he does, what secrets he's kept. I need to know these things.

"We have to leave. I told the doctors our need to depart and they will make sure to care for Helen. They said she suffered major burns but will eventually make a full recovery. With time." We start walking out of the hospital and back into the car.

The engine roars and we are off. I don't know where. "Where do we go from here." I ask.

"I know a guy in Vegas. He could get us new IDs and passports." What?

"And what exactly does that imply" he remains silent. All you can hear is the engine accelerating.

"I am not just going to flee the country and hide forever. This is not the only solution, it can't be" I say.

"There is no other option." He says.

"Yes! Yes There is another solution and you know exactly what  it is" I say yelling in frustration.

"Absolutely not. That is a death wish and you know it" he says yelling.

"If I do not at least see him there will be no resolution to this. I will be in constant fear and anticipation of what person will try to kill me next! I need real answers, ones that not even you could possibly answer" I say in defeat. "I need to see my father."

Asher lets out a frustrated sigh, his jaw clenches and I can tell he is contemplating my request. Minutes pass.

"You have no idea his intentions with you-" he begins to say.

"And you do? Last time I checked you had no idea of his location, nevertheless him having a daughter" I say.

He remains silent. "You are going to take me to Dimitri Volevoy or I'll find a way to locate him myself" I say in a threatening tone.

He remains silent inhaling and exhaling deeply. "I can't let anything happen to you." He says gripping the wheel. "This world out there. It's fucked up and I can't drag you into that even more!" He says.

"Well it is too late for that because believe it or not I am already in too deep. I am the core of all of this. And I need you to show me how to survive it. Even if it puts me in danger. I know you will always be there to protect me. But some things I just have to do on my own."

"I am not leaving you alone with that man" he yells.

"My father would never hurt me." I say point blank.

"Fine!" He sighs. "I'll bring you to him. But there are some things you need to know first before you see him. You need to fully understand this world before you face the highest predator in the food chain" Asher says.

"It is not like I have never seen my father befor-" he cud me off.

"No. Not like this. You have seen the family side of him. Not the blood thirsty, money lusting man we know Dimitri Volevoy to be"

I let out a sigh realizing he is right.

"You're right. I guess I never fully knew my father. I never knew his capabilities." I shut my eyes and let out a sigh.

I stare out to the highway. I can feel Asher glance at me then back at the road.

He clears his throat, "well I guess since we are going to actually do this, we first need to go to California. I know men down there who over the years become loyal to me."

"I thought you were supposed to be loyal to your Boss?" I say and see Asher smirk.

"Yes that is true. But that never meant I couldn't branch off and start a sort of side business"

That makes no sense but I'm not going to argue.

"So I guess that means you're their Boss?" I ask.

He smirks, "oh babe I'm not only their Boss." He then glances at me showing a lustful stare. My face immediately heats up. He chuckles and it's music to my ears. This brings a smile to my face.

"So anyway," I clear my throat. "How long of a drive is it to California, and where about in the state?"

"Oh hell no we aren't driving all the damn way there. We are taking a plane, to Los Angeles" Asher says.

"I-I've never flew anywhere before" to be honest the only place I know is Vermont. I could never afford to travel. But in these past weeks I've been to more places than I've ever been my entire life.

"Don't worry about it. Flying is not that bad." He says.

Our drive to the airport is short and I don't know how but Asher persuades the security to let us through without a hassle. Most likely money was the solution. We walk to the gate with our bags on our shoulders. People pass us without a glance. People stop and hug. People stop and kiss. People stop and cry. And people stop and think.

"I got us first class since this is your first flight I want you to feel as comfortable as possible" Asher interrupts my thoughts. He looks down at me with a half smile.

"Thanks" I smile up at him. I then look around at all the people again. All so ordinary. Then again they may not be. At this moment they could be watching us. And at any second A bullet could be lodged straight at m-

"Hey." I hear Asher say and his arm slings around my back. "It's going to be alright" he then pecks the top of my head. Immediately I am calmed.

We board our flight and take off. The sound of the plane engine makes me feel nervous causing me to cling to the chair. I am at a window seat and at this moment I wish I wasn't. I sit my head back and shut my eyes. My breathing is slow and shallow, but then I feel a warm hand engulf my hand. I look and Asher looks at me reassuringly. His green eyes calm me and I just stare at the perfection sitting next to me. His strong features. His intense stare makes my stomach flutter and cheeks heat up. I lick my lips and see Asher smirk. He then cups the side of my face and brings his lips to mine. And immediately I kiss back grasping his arm securely. Not wanting to let go. All my worries just like that fly off my shoulders. My head is light and my heart thumps rhythmically smooth. It's a feeling I need and want.

We part and I stare intensely at him. I then realize during our moment the plane had descended into the air.

"Well, that's one way of being distracted while the plane departs" I say while looking out the window. Asher then chuckles.

A couple hours and a nap later we arrive at LAX. To be completely honest I have no idea what Asher did with his car but my at this point my only concern is living. This airport is even more crowded than the last one so I grip onto Asher's side like glue.

It sounds very chaotic and I try to keep my mind clear and calm. Asher secures me with his arm wrapped around my waist. Finally we make it into a clearing and I let out a breath of air.

We exit the airport and wow what a difference in weather. The sudden heat forces me to remove my small coat.

"So. Where to now." I ask.

"Why is it you always ask what's next." Asher says while slightly chuckling.

"Is it so wrong to want to know what I am going to do. Please, I don't want to be a lost puppy." I say raising a brow.

"Oh but babe. You're much cuter as a puppy." Asher says.

"Huh. Please. You have no idea what I can be capable of if only I had the slightest clue of this so called plan" I say and go to the side of the street. I wave down for a cab and immediately one pulls up to my side. I turn around facing Asher and he has a confused stare. This sudden burst of confidence is strange but I enjoy it.

"What? You said you are to teach me everything there needs to know. So do just that. Teach me. Train me. Whatever. I need to see my father." I say getting into the cab.

Asher soon follows and tells the man the address. It's a hot California day and I can see the beads of sweat on the side of the mans face. A decorative palm tree hangs from the mirror, and the windows are rolled down letting in a warm gust of wind.

Our drive is quiet.

I've had an epiphany. Well I've realized this but now it has truly hit me. My life before was just that, before. I can't go back to that reclusive girl. The one scared of everything and feared the tomorrow. That girl died the moment I remembered that little girl walking in on her father beating a man to death. She died when she truly came to realize her father was a monster. The moment her father's doings dragged her into this vicious world of death just around the corner. My life is now expecting the unknown. Not to live in fear but rather anticipation. To live in fear deprives you of truly living. And with this new course in my life, I have no time for fear itself.

I stare out the window and see rows of palm trees lined up. We drive up to a tall metal gate and next to a booth. In the booth a young built man with dark features and dark hair. He wears a pair of sunglasses.

"Name?" The man says in a low voice. I hear Asher huff next to me.

"It's me you idiot! Open the damn gate!" Asher yells.

"Oi Asher buddy you're back!" The man yells in excitement. This causes me to smile at his joy.

The gate opens revealing a house, actually correction, a mansion. This has to be triple the size of Nace's home. This is absolutely amazing.

"Who's place is this?" I ask.

"Mine" Asher says. I whip my head looking to him in confusion.

"I thought you said you just had side work" I ask.

"Well that side work kind of turned big" he says.

We pull up to the double doors and exit the cab. The tan brick mansion is mesmerizing and the stain glass on the side makes it absolutely breath taking. I then feel Asher's arm wrap around my waist and guide me on his side. A gush of cool air hits me once the doors open and immediately we are greeted by a group of men all waiting around the corridor. One man in particular steps towards us. He wears a loose button up shirt with black slacks. He is tan with light hazel eyes and dark hair. Asher then steps towards him and I see the smile on the man's face appear. They then hug.

"Welcome home brother" the man says.

---------------------

OMG WOW I SUCK AT THIS WHOLE SCHEDULED UPDATE SHIZ. LOL SORRY FOR THE ANTICIPATED WAIT

AND HOLY SHIZ THANK YOU FOR 95K READS THATS INSANE I AM MIND BLOWN. LOve EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU GUYS AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT .

SHARE
VOTE
COMMENT
❤❤❤

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

246K 5.7K 79
53 Chapters. (Completed) I pushed her back and she landed on the bed with a slight bounce. She swallowed hard and her right hand shot up to her stoma...
2.1M 44.2K 54
[WARNING - EXPLICIT CONTENT] I tried getting out of his hold, but he had more strength in his finger than I had in my body. He flipped me over until...
62.5K 1.2K 12
~Short story~ ~BOTHWELL BUSINESS~ ~18+~ <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> Casey has almost always been alone for the majority of her life...
4.5K 103 20
"Come here Em" he looked at me with his eyes becoming dark. He watched as I hesitated at first before moving over towards him, the sound of my heels...