Magi : Her Majesty's Awakenin...

By Sinner_Falls143

Follow (Y/N) on a adventure as the story slowly progress into a change. It will be full of harmony, happiness... More

Chapter 0
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Special Chapter For The Lovely Readers
Chapter XVI
Announcement!!
Early Christmas Gift For The Lovely Readers {Prt. 2}
Special Spin-Off
Chapter XVII
Announcement!
Sneak Peak!
Chapter XVIII
A/N
Chapter XIX
Halloween Spin-Off
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI

Chapter I

21.5K 667 142
By Sinner_Falls143

[ Reader ]

After making my appearance into his world, the pillar of rukhs dispersed by itself as they scattered around the air before some of the rukhs flew to different directions.

As a gust of wind was gentle came in as I gave out sigh before putting up a smile. When the remaining rukhs came fluttering towards me and whispered.

" Follow us, (Y/n)-sama. We will guide you on your journey and redeem your lost memory. "

I nodded, " Right. "

They flew to the south as I followed them from behind.

~ * ~

The rukhs lead me to a small hunt with a nearby lake that looks crystal clear along with shady trees and at the same time, it took us at least 4 hours to arrive.

Being curious who would live in such a place, I walk my way towards the hut and knocked in the door, lightly.

I waited for a minute until the was creek open, revealing a young man with silver-blonde hair who had his hair tied into a braid while he wore a forest green theme clothes. As he was smiling kindly towards me.

The stranger in front of me had a radiant aura that was surrounding him until my memories started to flood in me. His smile, his kindness and his humorous nature. 

I blinked as tears started to fall again.

" Y-Yunan? " I stuttered his name as I watched him nodded his head while his smile never seems to lose his charm.

" Welcome back, (Y/n)-chan. " He greeted me as he welcoming me into his embrace. Without saying a single word, I quickly gave him a hug and buried on his chest and cried softly.

" I-I missed you! " I muffled and I felt his warm hand, rubbed my soft (H/c) hair.

" I do as well, " he said.

Yunan pulled away from the warm embraced before he bent down on my high as he wipes away my tears with his thumb, "There is no need to cry, (Y/n)-chan. I don't want to see your beautiful face get stained by your tears. "

I giggled while I gave him a smile which made him looked satisfied.

" That's the smile I grew to love. " Yunan said boldly which made me blushed slightly, " I think we should get inside and a small chat while having warm tea. Sounds good? "

" Yeah. "

~ * ~

I felt better and we were having a great time as he told me about the past years as everything had changed a lot. Yunan even told me that he had chosen his King Candidate who goes by the name Sinbad.

Ever since Sinbad was born into this world, Yunan had a sense something great about Sinbad and now, he was now crown as King at Sindria known as Sinbad Of The Seven Seas.

It was rather interesting and apparently, that Yunan's King Candidate was rather lazy and had gained an interesting nicknamed, The Lady Killer.

I laughed about it as it was unbelievable that someone like Sinbad would able to gain a nickname from other people.

" I never thought that things had changed that much, Yunan. "

" Indeed, " he agreed with me as he continued, " So, how is your condition right now, (Y/n)-chan? "

" My whole body is feeling aright and my magoi are fully restored after sleeping for so long. " I told him.

" Other than that, my memories are quite foggy right after I woke up. "

Yunan hummed before he gave out a small yawn, " It's getting late. How about we get a nap before we could continue our conversation the next morning, (Y/n)-chan? "

" You go on ahead, Yunan. I'll sleep later since I did sleep. " I told him, not noticing his sadden express before he covers it up with a smile.

" Alright and goodnight, (Y/n)-chan. "

" Goodnight to you too, Yunan. " I smiled as I watched him standing up from his seat and went towards the bed and went to sleep. I smiled as I quietly stood up from my seat and went outside for a bit.

{ #Memory Fragment }

" Look closely, Judar. These are what we call ' Rukhs ' do you understand? " Lady (Y/n) stated while smiling at the young boy who was mesmerized by the sight of the rukhs that were surrounding them.

" Yeah! " He chirped cheerfully as he turned his head around and gazed at Lady (Y/n), " Hey, miss. Is there a reason why only we could see them? " Judar questioned while he held a curious expression which made Lady (Y/n) chuckled.

" There is, " she told him with a kind smile as she poked his nose, " The reason why we can see them is that we are what they called ' Magi. ' "

" Magi? "

Lady (Y/n) nodded, " Our job is to select a King Candidate who is suitable to guide his people and not only that, we Magis' are beloved by rukhs as they will always surrounding us. "

" Really?! Then, how come that there are different shades of rukhs surrounding around you, miss? " Judar asked.

" Aren't you a curious, Lil' peach? " Lady (Y/n) said, " Well, that story will have to wait until you have grown, Lil' peach. "

" Aww. "

[ End ]

|| Next Morning ||

[ Third Person View ]

It was finally daybreak as the two magi were still asleep as Yunan was hugging (Y/n) by her waist while (Y/n) had her chin on Yunan's head.

After an hour or so, (Y/n) slowly woke up and made a yawn soft while rubbing her eye. She glanced down and saw that Yunan hasn't woken up yet.

(Y/n) gave out a light chuckle as she lightly pecks his forehead, " Wake up sleepy head, it's already morning. " She said softly.

" Don't wanna~ I want to cuddle more. " Yunan whine as he buried his face against her stomach which made (Y/n) looked flustered.

" Don't be like that, Yunan. " (Y/n) started as she continued.

" You know it's not good for us to lay on the bed all day and you even promise me that we'll be continuing our conversation. " She reasoned him as she heard him groan.

" Fine. "

" Great! "

~ * ~

(Y/n) and Yunan continued their conversation as promised. Both of them were catching up on what they had missed during the past millennium years. Until Yunan spoke.

" What will you do after this? "

"...Hm..." (Y/n) pondered for a moment before she answered him.

" I probably will travel around to visit and try to recover memories. "

Yunan hummed while he stared at his own reflection on his tea, " When will you go? " He asked with a hint of heart-broke, " Tomorrow. " She blew her warm tea before taking a sip.

Unaware that Yunan slightly clinched on his teacup about the sudden news before he placed his cup on the table.

" Then, let's make a memorial moment together before you go, (Y/n)-chan. " Yunan requested while the female Magi nodded.

" We should. "

~ * ~

(Y/n) and Yunan was sitting on the bed. (Y/n) was combing the silver-blonde hair male as she took the end of Yunan's long hair and tied them into a side french braid while humming a soothing melody.

It didn't take an hour for her to finish braiding Yunan's hair, " Done! " She smiled as Yunan looked at his fairly neat braid and smile at her, " Thank you (Y/n)-chan. "

" Your welcome. " Staring at the silver-blonde hair male before he got up from the bed. He went to get something and when he returned, he placed the (F/c) magician hat on her head and a small sling bag.

" Here, " Yunan started as he continued, " These are my parting gift for you, (Y/n)-chan. "

" A hat with my favourite colour and a sling bag? "

Yunan nodded with a smile, " I made this hat for you along with the bag so it'll be easier for you to travel. "

" Thank you, Yunan! I'm going to miss you once I leave tomorrow. "

" Me too. "

(Y/n) placed the gifts from him and hugged him while he pats her head

" Just be careful okay? " (Y/n) nodded as both of them lay on the bed and slept together till tomorrow.

|| Next Morning ||

[ Reader ]

It's finally today as I stood outside of the door while I wore the hat that Yunan made for me while gripping on the straps of the bag, that was filled with the supplies that I needed for the long journey.

The cool breeze was calm and the strands of my (H/c) flows with the sun shines on it. I was about to turn my head around to face at Yunan until he did something unsuspected which made me looked flustered.

Yunan took small strands of my hair and kiss on it before he glanced up with a serious expression, " Don't hurt yourself and overuse your magoi okay? "

I gave him a nod as he let's go of my hair and I muttered ' Goodbye ' to him as the different shades of rukhs circled around me.

" Follow us. " They whispered.

They made a trail as I wave at Yunan as I followed the rukhs to another location that I need to go.

[ Yunan ]

Once her strands of  (H/c) hair were out of sight, I held up the neatly silver-blonde braid hair that was done by (Y/n). Recalling the yesterday when we spend with each other by cuddling and hair in a short period of time.

" Solomon...Please watch over (Y/n)-chan..."

[ Edited ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 9.5K 30
After years of hiding, Princess (Y/N) gets a lucky break. A mysterious man shows up offering her a way out, and she takes it, hoping she'll manage to...
78K 1.7K 17
You are a girl from just a land unknown to humans but the only words you can remember are from your sister. "Protect your brothers as I couldn't, my...
42.2K 2K 34
*I do not own Magi or any of it's characters* Several hundred years after the Kou Empire civil war, Al-Thamen is completely defeated. The battle was...
793 31 2
After being hit with Solomon's Wisdom, Judar is left regaining memories long forgotten.