the popular kid ; jack johnson

By radjay

❝I want to be the reason you smile, the person you kiss, and the person who keeps you happy, but I can't be... More

The Popular Kid || Jack Johnson
Tonight's Suprise
The Park
Oops.
Having the flu
Neverland
The Pre-Party
The Party After
Aftermath
No biggie
Missing
T.V Screen
Tapping my window
Blackbeards
Relax
New kids
Jay's Date
Monday
Restroom Recovery
Six Flags: Magic Mountian
Imaginary Stars
Girls Night
Mall trip
New Years Eve
Hotel
Break's Last Day
Tape
Tape pt.2
Epilogue #1
Epilogue #2
Epilogue #3
note
Another note

Jogging to eat more

36.5K 631 827
By radjay

*Jezzabelle's POV*

Today was Sunday. I woke up early this morning and decided to go to the makeshift place I had for neverland. I've been going there since Elias left because I refused to return alone. It was my roof.

Nobody ever found me there. I could sit there for hours and no one would guess I went missing to the roof.

The sun was rising and I decided to take a jog. I noticed I was regaining the curves I had lost a couple weeks ago in the summer. It's not that they were big curves I just felt like it's been too long since I went for a run.

I grabbed my Ipod shuffle (the clip one) , a water bottle, and slipped on my running shoes.

I was wearing nike shorts, an old tie dye t-shirt, and a blue headband to match.

I was running around inside the neighborhood when I decided to go around the perimeter then call it a day.

I forgot that Jack lived on the perimeter and I felt stupid to what I saw when I passed his house.

Bethany was at Jack's front door and he was there in the doorway. I could see his blonde hair.

I stopped a little to watch when he noticed me, his eyes widened telling me to wait. I didn't break the eye contact.

Then, Bethany looked at him oddly and turned around to see me.

She hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, which I think hurt her nose I nearly broke.

He didn't move at all it's like he was frozen and just kept his eyes on me. He didn't bother to push her away he just... stood there.

Bethany was now smirking at me and her arm was around his waist.

Scoffed at them and kept running.

He called my name at least 5 times, but couldn't keep up with me.

I cannot he already got a rebound girl, it's been two days!

I went home showered and decided to watch netflix all day. I refused to leave my house. All I did was, eat, watch movies, and go on the internet basically just being a couch potatoe.

The food I was shoving me face with was junk food like ice cream, chips, and cookies. That kind of stuff. So much for running this morning.

Eli called me.

"Jay! I've been worried since the party. Why haven't you called?"

I had forgot about him for a while due to being caught in my thoughts.

"Sorry Eli. I'm fine." At least I think I am, "I haven't called because I was just busy and I am really sorry for making you worry about me." I told him.

"I have to worry about you because you're my girlfriend and I care." He spoke gently through the other line. "Don't tell me you're fine because I can hear you aren't in your voice."

Did I really sound different?

"I'm coming over whether and I'm not taking no for an answer." Eli exclaimed yet he was still calm.

"Okay." I said into the phone maybe all I needed was him and his comfort.

He made me better on Macy's birthday. I don't doubt he can fix me today. I just don't know what he's fixing my mood just changed seeing Bethany and Jack.

*Jack's POV*

*Earlier when Jay went running*

I heard a knock on my door and I was surprised when I saw Bethany.

"Jack!" She said softly turning around.

"Can I help you?" I asked annoyed because she literally shoved herself on me the past couple days and I was fed up. I was early in the morning and I need a break. No one would be able to save me from her this time.

"Look, I'm sorry." She's lying I can tell.

"For what exactly?" I asked confused.

"For being a bitch. Forcing myself on you like a hoe. Being arrogant." I feel she should be telling this to Jezzabelle or Macy because I think it's them she bothered. "I don't want you to think of me like that." He was now straining because she was forcing an apology.

"I'm not the one you need to apologize to." I said with no emotion.

"I know. I wanted to apologize to you the most though."

There was a silence. Why me? She kinda was the reason Jezzabelle blew up. I didn't have anything I did to deserve to get an apology from anyone. Jezzabelle hates me and it's my mission to change that.

But Bethany was in the way.

"I'm also sorry that, that Jezzabelle chick doesn't see your worth." She said trying to hide a smirk.

She disgusts me. Did Jezzabelle really look full of hatred toward me? I only remembering seeing a little on Friday, and she also helped me when I was drunk. How have I not noticed anything?

"It's fine. I will get her back." Crap I was thinking out loud.

Bethany looked up at me confused.

"I hate to break it to you but she was never yours and... she kinda has a boyfriend." She said.

She was right. How was I supposed to accoplish changing her mind?

I looked passed Bethany and there she was. The only girl I wanted.

Jezzabelle.

Her eyes were filled with shock, hurt ,and confusion.

I froze up and stared at her telling her to stay so I can explain because this looks bad. Bethany and all.

I was literally frozen. I didn't even bother with Bethany when she hugged me and also planted a kiss on my cheek.

It felt like poison on my face. I focused on Jezzabelle though. Only her.

She kept running and I called out for her a few times but she wouldn't stop running.

Bethany was holding my waist. I hadn't noticed.

"Incase you haven't noticed, she doesn't deserve you." She whispered in my ear,"She doesn't care. You hurt her and deserve someone who won't literally run, like me." Her words trickled down my spine.

I think she was right I have to get over Jezzabelle eventually.

"You're right." I said to Bethany.

"Are you mine then?" Bethany asked deviously.

"Yes, Bethany." I sighed at what I was doing. "I'm yours."

"I knew you couldn't leave me." She squeezed me one more time til she drove off.

What did I just do?

*Jezzabelle's POV*

I was watching 'She's all that' on netflix (A real movie I love lol) and I got on my twitter.

I was scrolling through my feed and saw a tweet Bethany.

Don't ask why I follow I only follow to keep up with her devious plans and crap.

@Bethanyyy: Can't believe back with my baby @jackjackjohnson Love you xx

This was not happening.

I closed my laptop and shoved my face with ice cream. Screw my figure I don't care anymore.

I found myself crying into my ice cream because of Jack and the movie because it ended happily.

I don't think I'm going to ever get a happy ending.

Fairy tales don't exist.

It wonders me. How or why the fuck would Jack choose Bethany?

Out of all the people. Her.

Did I cause this? Him actually dating her because of me.

I don't care who he dates like I said but not her. I know I'm promising myself to hate him but he deserves better.

She will probably break his heart... Like.. I .. Did.

I'm such an idiot and I'm too late.

I need to stop worrying about him. I'm not gonna care right?

Forgetting right?

I didn't think it would be this hard.

Just then I was so grateful.

My savior walked in my room. Elias.

A frown plastered his face when he saw me crying.

"What's wrong beautiful?" He asked wiping my tears and sitting next to me on the floor.

"Just this movie gets me worked up on how great it is." I laughed at the lie and nuzzled my head into Eli's shoulder when I hugged him.

"Jay don't lie." He said gently rubbing my back.

His words were like an angel speaking but I could tell he was trying to sound strong.

It hurts him to see me like this and I feel bad.

I broke the hug.

"Eli," I sniffled, "it's wrong for me to wonder this when I'm dating you don't get mad but why'd he choose her?"

His face loosened listening to me on not to get angry.

God I love him.

"Why'd who choose who?"

"Jack. He's dating Bethany." I looked at the floor, "I remember at the party saying I'd feel bad if he dated her and I do. I feel like I forced him into going with her because I wouldn't forgive him."

"This isn't your fault. You did what you thought was right Jay and he did what he thought is right. Jay if you wanted to forgive him you would of. Now you're crying because you didn't and you shouldn't be. You make your own decisions and you chose this one so don't cry about it. It pains me to see you cry or hurt for that matter."

He has no idea what I didn't forgive Jack for but the fact he doesn't care makes me happy.

He's right. I chose this. I shouldn't be mad at what I didn't do. Everything happens for a reason.

I hugged him again. The tears were stopping. It was silent.

I give him a long kiss on the lips. A passionate one that was slow with compassion.

When the kiss broke he smiled.

"I can kick his ass if you want me to. Even though I have no idea how he hurt you I just will." I laughed.

"I think it's okay now. You made me better." I was smiling at his remark.

I know he would go through the trouble of doing that for me but I didn't want him to.

The rest of the night was filled with Netflix, jokes, talking, eating, and cuddling.

He spent the night my mom let him.

She probably heard the sobs from earlier and knew he would fix it.

We slept in the den like last time.

I snuggled into his chest and he put his arms around me.

He was the best thing I could ask for.

"Goodnight princess." He whispered.

"Goodnight." I replied and drifted off to sleep.

*Elias's POV*

Jay fell asleep in my arms because I was spending the night. She was so adorable.

Earlier I came to find Jezzabelle crying but I had stopped it.

She told me things about Jack and he truly had an affect on her.

I am more frustrated than ever with him but I can't do anything because then Jay would be mad at me.

I was just so angry I wanted to beat him senseless yet I couldn't.

Jay means the world to me and I could let her slip away again.

I planned on telling her when I came but I couldn't.

She was in pain from Jack and I couldn't add on to the pile.

I just need to know how I'm going to tell her.

I just really hope she doesn't get too mad or sad about this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 9.9K 25
Falling for the girl whom he rejected once !!! We fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time. "You are the love that ca...
229K 4.8K 64
'I've fallen in love with a girl who's broken. I plan to fix her'
49K 722 22
My name Is Hannah Clearwater. I'm 16 years old. Last month I would have never of thought that I would be in love with Cameron Dallas. This is the sto...
335K 9.1K 35
only if everything we imagined could come true. ((UNDER MAJOR EDITING)) © -biebercuddles 2013 All Rights Reserved