Imprinted On

By divergames

This is a fan fiction on the story of Kim and Jared from Twilight. Read how Kim reacts when the love of her l... More

Imprinted On
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (1 Harry Potter spoiler, read at own risk).
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 10

920 25 1
By divergames

As promised here's the next chapter :D awww Jared's so cute! Please vote, comment and follow me ! xx :)

Kim's P.O.V

I heard footsteps coming towards me and I looked up into beautiful, brown familiar eyes. Those eyes were locked onto my eyes scrutinizing my face.

"What's wrong?" No hi, instead a question I really wasn't willing to answer.

"Er hi Jared, nothing's wrong," I said trying to make my voice appear nonchalant.

Jared placed his big warm hand on my cheek, like actually on my cheek! I blushed crimson and sparks flew.

"Seriously Kim," Those concern filled eyes didn't move from my face.

"Honestly Jared, I was watching Titanic on Saturday and you know the drill, my Jack died and I cried," I lied, well technically it wasn't a lie I had watched Titanic and cried but that wasn't the reason my eyes were bloodshot, puffy and sore. I couldn't breathe under his gaze and touch.

"That was two days ago Kim, it looks like you've been crying recently," Jared cocked his head to the side and looked absolutely adorable.

I sighed. The makeup had really done a poor job to disguise the bags under my eyes, I must really look unattractive. "Jared it's just a tough time for me," I finally explained.

********Flashback************

"Daddy I'm back!" I yelled. I dropped my bag to the floor. I couldn't wait to tell daddy that I had gotten student of the week.

Mommy would be at work but daddy would definitely be at home.

He would smile at me proudly when he saw the certificate. I skipped to my parents' room and opened the door. My eyes roamed the room to look for my daddy. My eyes landed on a figure on the floor. Silly daddy, falling asleep on the floor.

I approached him and started shaking him. He didn't wake up, his face was a deathly pale colour and...and he wasn't breathing..

"Daddy!" I squealed.

******End of flashback*********

"I-my dad," my voice broke and the worst thing that could happen in the middle of a school corridor, filled with gossiping and nosy teenagers happened. My eyes filled and I started tearing up.

Suddenly, I was against a hard chest, more warmth and sparks welcomed me, as Jared wrapped his arms around me. It was comforting, I knew if I wasn't consumed with sorrow that I would feel awkward and embarrassed but instead, I leaned in closer.

"Let's go," Jared said softly in my ear.

"Where?" I sniffed.

"Does it matter? Somewhere, anywhere to cheer you up." Jared pulled away, holding my hand and started leading me out of the school. I could feel curious glances from people but I ignored them and followed Jared.

I didn't know where the hell I was going but all that mattered was that Jared was with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 331 24
The untold story of Jared and Kim from the Twilight.
107K 1.1K 28
This is a Jared Cameron love story.
84.3K 1.4K 22
This is a Jared Cameron love story. Enjoy.
36.2K 905 29
This story takes place after New Moon whenever I left when the wolf found her she was so broken they didn't know what to do Charlie was worried about...